All Comments on 'The Pantyhose Paradox'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll10 months agoAuthor

Support my work on Patreon and we can turn your ideas/interests into a story. What would you like to read? I’d be happy to accommodate you. Be well.

heyall

ArdieffArdieff10 months ago

HeyAll - you got an admirably dirty and horny mind ;-) 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, and I will check out your work on Patreon, (great idea) because I like stories about (hairy monster bushes on sexy wives and them being fucked by their own brother's so the husband's can eat the brother in laws cum from her pussy before fucking the wife and kissing her with her brothers cum taste on his tongue, stories about sexy and very attractive feet (even guy feet if nice) leading to intense incest sex).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good Story! keep it up!

nsfwaansfwaa10 months ago

nice! hope you write more like this and skirt lenght

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoush10 months ago

I'm not normally into stocking or pantyhose stories, but I read this one because I like your work so much. I really enjoyed it, and hope you'll consider continuing it.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My first wife was a very attractive young woman with a great figure. She worked in an insurance agent's office for several years. He did a lot of business with other agents. In addition to my wife doing regular office work, she often accompanied her boss to see other agents and big clients. She would wear sheer nude-to-the-waist pantyhose without panties (it's very sexy) and nice outfits. She was the boss's secret weapon. And, I know for a fact that should would fuck some of those clients or potential clients. She was very good in bed and would do almost anything. Her boss paid her well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...