All Comments on 'The Paradigm Lecture'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An interesting read. Deb's a real bitch, screwing this guy & not caring about her husband. Even with the better sex, in the end, it's not EVERYTHING. And in hopes of reconciliation, she messes up big time again. However, there's really nothing she could've said to her husband that would've fooled him.

I felt sorry for him - the husband- as having had his manhood & confidence smashed by the woman that's supposed to love him. Story doesn't tell if she remarried, but he didn't, tho he found someone to live his life with. Unsure of Deb, who turned into a big slut after the divorce. Fitting punishment would be for her to have contacted some STDs from, or given to Roger, then to her other fuckmates.

In the end, the embarrassment from the awards ceremony, even with the additional coverage online, wasn't enough for this cheating woman. 4 stars on this different story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another dumb one

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sad story. People pay way to much attention to sex within the context of a relationship. 90% of the time what makes a successful marriage are the things outside of the bedroom. Of course, sex matters but as long as neither partner is cut off, things can be resolved. No winners in this one, which is why I believe a few illicit fucks, great though they may be, are never worth the damage to a marriage. A story of warning, for sure.

AmbulAmbul12 months ago

Very good story, but depressing in its truth. In real life, sex is not everything.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Where is this place? What society? The culture is WEIRD!

The police feel that the MC might have overreacted.

The MC’s parents are upset that at him?!? Why?

The slut’s mother is just concerned about her getting caught.

People in church avoid the MC.

I felt like it was a story about aliens on another planet! Here’s what’s normal in my culture:

Once the asshole starts moving towards him in visible anger, the betrayed husband could pull his gun (most people are carrying in most places), and put him down like old yeller. The local prosecutor probably wouldn’t even arrest the MC. If he did, the grand jury would NEVER indict!

Here, a man’s parents are proud of him for telling the truth and shaming the wicked. They would help him however they could, and would ensure that everyone knew who was in the wrong.

A woman who discovered her daughter was committing adultery would immediately rebuke her immoral conduct, then tell her father. The father would tell his son in law the truth, and then disown her.

In church, the sermon would be that adultery is the sin next to murder, and VERY difficult to repent of, because there’s no recompense possible. The other parishioners would be comforting him, and arranging meals, housecleaning, helping with the children, and basically making it easier to put the whore of babylon away.

I’ve noticed weirdness in other stories by this author, and wonder about his worldview. None of his characters act in a way that I find normal, not just compared to my society, but even compared to normal behavior and speech patterns of the opposite culture in my country.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cause you know ,soulmates always adulerate their way away from you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

aarghhh.... soulmate? she was a devious unprincipled cheating slut.

mfbridgesmfbridges11 months ago

I didn't really see soulmate. She seemed too analytical about their marriage, no emotional depth. He was ok, surprised he didn't see the sexual side of their relationship. I'm in the same boast, I'm just average and I've never really rocked any of my partners. I try to keep relationships with being a nice one, but that really only goes so far.

enderlocke77enderlocke7711 months ago

apd, Austin police department. this story had some intelligence and insight and some not so much, but it felt very real. opposites may attract but they make for bad long-term relationships in my experience anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Top straightforward fictional slice of life by an author who understands what all the entails. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another author who lacks a big cock and has penis anxiety. If he had a big cock he'd know how stupid that part of the story is. Still, in other respects this was very well done. 5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story so true of so many

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poignant!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One thing you did, Demander, that I don't recall seeing in LW stories before. The wife admits and the husband also realizes that the wife's sex with her lover was always better than sex w her hubby. The wife doesn't say "Sex w. my lover was just different. Not better. Just different." Good move.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

Sad story. But maybe more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, except for the stale, LW "big cock" trope. It's deployment as a plot device is lazy, but it also suggests the author doesn't know much about women or sex. As someone else mentioned in a comment on another story, the use of the trope also suggests that the author is insecure about his size because, if he had a big cock, he'd know it's no special advantage. In fact, it's often a liability.

This author writes well. This one, though, isn't up to his usual standard.

Norseman123Norseman1239 months ago

4**** A bit dry.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

I just couldn’t connect to this story

3/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sigh. Porn really, really fucked up the way society perceives penises. The shame of it is that most people, erotic fiction writers included, don't realize they continue to perpetuate a deeply damaging stereotype.

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

Excellent ! 5*

Sad but rational ending, finally.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Author is a bonafide cuckold

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Nice plot, bit stilted the way you wrote it, but it was well explained actions.

RuttweilerRuttweiler3 months ago
So silly

The only people that would find the premise used here plausible are the folks that have never been to an academic awards presentation, or even know what ‘academic’ means.

If Justin had behaved in the way described, using an awards presentation for HIS BOOK to both get public revenge AND to trash the premise of said book, it would be the end of his career. And he would know that. So, to publicly fuck himself over just to get revenge, would prove he’s a useless idiot.

I’m also pretty sure that the mouth-breathers that can believe this crap don’t understand what I’m talking about, and don’t care if the writing is any good as long as some woman suffers.

Shithead fans and an equally stupid author.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another story about a wife who blows up her marriage and her family for a bigger dick. SMH.

shadrachtshadracht2 months ago

What absolute shite. You end it with no real repercussions or loss to Deb, other than her marriage. But she absolutely savaged Justin mentally and emotionally. And her and Roger continue to fuck each other.

.

Congratulations, you wrote a story where the bad guys win. 1* I wish I could make it lower.

Chimo1961Chimo19612 months ago

A big 2 for making the MC into a victim with no compensation. You reward the asshole a slut. This gives me a real indication into your mindset. I’m thinking you like being pegged and taken by a woman. How else do you explain the hero worship to the whore. I’m gonna read all your stories an d drop a two, just to make a lame point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good writng but I don' care for stories wher cheaters win

NoBullAlNoBullAl28 days ago

Well at least he had enough smarts to send the oversexed cheating bitch back to her big-dicked assholes!!

Unfortunate that he has trouble cleansing his brain enough to totally forget the humiliation and the hurt she caused him!! He still is in need of some very good professional counseling!!

desecrationdesecration28 days ago

One of your best, a good psychological study in rationalization and impulses. I like the characterization of the cheater; she does not know what she wants, but she forces it to happen anyway because she has no internal dialogue, critical thinking, or self-examination. She's a real blank slate.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Marriage had way more problems than this affair. She was unhappy and he had little self confidence. The writer did not develop reasons for either one's failings? So 2/5 for effort Shallow story held together by cliche' and a big dick dick.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Liked the story but think Deb deserved much more retribution than she got.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous