All Comments on 'The Paradigm Lecture'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
other2other1other2other112 months ago

A sad story, I really felt for Justin in this one. Roger comes out of it happy and getting his ashes hauled like he wanted, Deb even gets to be happy, but Justin, he just has to put up with the way it is and neither Elillen or Deb make any effort.

As I sad, this is a sad story, but thank you for writing :)

kelchakelcha11 months ago

Excellent. Very adult thinking. Justin was average. That means that 50% of the Male population has a bigger dick. Big deal? The fact that the smaller are still around means that they can bond just fine and not all women are size queens. They are just big cunts if they need a bigger size.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

It's always dangerous to mess with a short woman or man; they swing low!

5

MightyheartMightyheart11 months ago

The guilty have no regrets.

Not adequate retribution.

remb95remb9511 months ago

As usual this is a good one. I would have liked a little more shock and awe from the mc but still a very well written tale.

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

Good story nicely written!!!

JH4FunJH4Fun11 months ago
BLUFF(Bottom Line Up Front First): Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just another tale that is easy to consume with intrigue and vision. Oh yeah, I did give it an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating.

But what I really loved about the tale was the method you rolled BTB, faked left on a RAAC, and ended with a LWL. Your LWL showed the real outcome of losing the one. While you can move forward and continue to be somewhat happy. You always want and you yearn to be whole as it was. Sometimes life just isn’t like that.

Thanks for another great read.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

People who publicly air the dirt laundry apparently never consider the long-term impact on the children and others in the family -- aa of who are innocent. Authors who ignore the issue do so presumably because they themselves lack the necessary empathy for others.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Underlying plot was solid, if not well worn. The strings of simple sentences that led us through the plot lines just never excited me about the storyline or characters. 3* overall.

TajfaTajfa11 months ago

I agree with other2other1. It's very well written but a bit sad. No one wins but some lose less than others.

What made her start the affair that led her to realise she liked big dicks better? It was a bit shallow of her to throw away a good marriage for a short term thrill. 4 stars

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Flowed nicely; interesting, well crafted story. Two aspects unnecessary distraction: the short fight at at the award banquet and the inclusion of size of lover’s penis (too much a worn cliche) — simply better lover would be quite enough.

ibuguseribuguser11 months ago

Very nice. This is how real life is : hurt and regrets.

None of that "I couldn't get over you for the last 12 years" or the cheating wife crying and begging forgiveness for 6 months.

Life moves on. That's why you get a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

des911des91111 months ago

Nicely done. The wistful ending is very appropriate.

Thank you for sharing

AardieAardie11 months ago

All those lives harmed by a size queen slut.

Regguy69Regguy6911 months ago

Oh, come on! Anyone who regularly reads LW stories knows that when a guy gets fucked over, his ex-wife's sister/mom/friend will use her amazing body to fuck all his cares away. Or maybe a supermodel/fitness queen/heiress will suddenly come rushing in and claim him.! I mean, we KNOW he will not be crushed and broken by the bitch that left him - right?

Reality sucks! Thanks, Dman for telling it like it is. Now please write a fantasy story we can love.

BeBopper99BeBopper9911 months ago

5* Well written. However, according to research, most 40+ women want companionship and security over a big dick. Deb sounds like a lost soul for the remainder of her life. She will die alone as will Roger.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

One of those stories you enjoy reading but are left very said for teh guy who was betrayed and a little sorry that his betrayers faired as well as they did, albeit she only entrtained him for his cock after it all blew you. I suppose you need to read between the lines that she lost a lot, but was smart enough to sort out a reasonable future, the cock did too.

Overall, just sadness for Justin, but well written and thank you.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion11 months ago

I liked it, even though it was a sad story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

WetheNorthWetheNorth11 months ago

Too many hands in gloves

AccelarVesterAccelarVester11 months ago

The man does the right thing with is wife (now ex) and looses. I'm afraid sad but with a ring of truth.

DJCountrygirlNYDJCountrygirlNY11 months ago

This is well written. But depressing as hell

Harryin VAHarryin VA11 months ago

Definitely one of your better stories.

So many times leave loving more stories there is never any discussion about what it means

...what is the significance of his or hers actions. In this case the wife knew what she was doing was wrong ....she knew that the guy she was screwing was an asshole ....and she knew that all she had to do was go to human resources or tell her husband. But the sex was so good that she was willing to risk all of it because the sex with him was so bad

lujon2019lujon201911 months ago

Im sorry, where was the revenge?

he told people the truth of why he was leaving and defended himself against attack, none of that is revenge

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown11 months ago

Aside from public embarrassment, the slut got off scott free. And for the thousandth time a writer uses that false logic of love = betrayal & disrespect. Fucking grow up already. Sadly though the husband does beta bitch out at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You seem to be the epitome of a pisspoor writer! Sad and forelone in his writings!! Too confused to be able to sort out the mental Mess of your own creations!!!

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack11 months ago

I think this is one of the best things you’ve ever written, especially the back half.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Honest work. Liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This had the makings of an excellent story but was spoiled somewhat by the author's juvenile fixation with penis size which he projects onto his female characters. Maybe this is because he has an inferiority complex about his own endowment? Whatever, no woman considers penis size to be as important as most men do and the idea that a respectable wife and mother would deliberately detonate a bomb under her own marriage by conducting an adulterous affair with a paramour just because he has a large penis simply doesn't fly. After all, she has no way of knowing what he's packing until she sees it and by that time she has already committed herself to doing the dirty with him regardless of his size.

What also didn't sit well with me was the tired old trope of a woman having sex with a man she dislikes but can't resist. Only in your dreams, guys! The dean's mother admits that her son is a prick but still gets angry that he's been hurt and then admits that the guy who hurt him is a nice guy until you cross him? Not making much sense here!

Finally, Deb goes completely against the way she is portrayed in the early part of the story by not only continuing to meet the dean for sexual trysts but also openly slutting around town with multiple men in meaningless flings even to the detriment of her relationship with her son and daughter. A mother who bales out on her children in favour of donkey dongs? Not in this universe, mate!

Cracker270Cracker27011 months ago

Well written but extremely sad story. Sort of like life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too narrative driven. No emotion. Three stars.

JPB

sdc97230sdc9723011 months ago
Realistic, but not necessarily enjoyable?

In the real world, those who stick to principle and do the right thing often end up sadder than those who act without conscience, so the ending feels very true to life. But let's be honest, most of us enjoy these stories more when the good people end up better off and the bad ones suffer the consequences they really deserve.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

doesn't matter if God himself sent down an angel to bless the union on the wedding day, someone disrespects you like that you BTB

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just 1* for this story that made the cheaters win really big while the cheated husband was described as an idiot weak whining and ready to take back his slut wife. Totally inbelievable and dislikable.

SunnyU2SunnyU211 months ago

I liked it, but it needed more dialogue.

Bri29Bri2911 months ago

Cracking tale very sad as well.My sister did a similar thing to her first husband it wasn't about sex as far as I know ,it was an affair which she admited.Her husband pleaded with her to not leave him she left him and much to my and my mothers shock she also left the children with him.After this her relationship with her children was never right till the day she died they were always much closer to their father.I can't understand any women who would get her head turned when she's in a loving relationship and jeopardise her whole family life over a illicit affair that would never come to anything meaningful ,such a sad waste.A really well written story I just wasn't keen on the giving it all up for a larger cock .But still a 5⭐️👍Well done

Wavedave45Wavedave4511 months ago

The idea is soulmates is BS. Worse than BS it actively harms. Like this guy, "well she was his soulmate. how can you follow up after having your soulmate?" And then he rots inside feeling like life is all downhill from then on.

They had kids together. They have history and memories. They know each other very well. Not soulmates. All that's enough to feel like having your guts ripped out after you lose that person. Takes awhile to get over that but you'll never get over that if you think that person was a soulmate.

Jesus christ that whole big dick thing. How about she has an abnormally large vagina? The fact she went back to him to fuck him after destroying her husbands confidence because the sex was better is a kick in the fucking face. Shit stain was instrumental in destroying her family and marriage but "oh my god his dick so big tho".

That woman is complete fucking garbage. Stop to think for a minute. She has a son with this dude. Her son will have about the same size dick his dad has. So essentially her son wouldn't be good enough for her. That's just fucking vile.

Justin fucked up his recovery. What he should have done was start visiting an escort. Tell her his issue. She would have taught him what he needed to know and if he was receptive and paid attention he could pass as a sex god with some women. Spoke with an escort at length and the best sex she had was with a guy that had a small one but was a pro at foreplay. Thought she was bullshitting me. Then I heard about some research saying ideally for a woman foreplay should last about 10 minutes before you start having sex. So hell she might have been seroius.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit11 months ago

Justin is a bitch. His moment of physic revenge and the rest of his life mourning some shitty selfish whore…he deserves his misery.

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

Actually this I suspect is how most situations like this turn out. Very realistic feel to it.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart11 months ago

4 though I'll admit I was tempted to rate it lower for how Roger seemed to come out alright, better then alright even. An unfortunately very sad tale. Poor Justin seemed to almost get the worst of it despite his initial revenge. I'd didn't want a reconciliation with Deb for him but also didn't want him to end up so bad off, pining away for a woman who nearly destroyed him. Maybe a sequel/follow up to give a happy ending but not sure how that would be possible with this ending. Decent if depressing story.

ejsathomeejsathome11 months ago

Very average, very boring. Even at two pages it’s a waste of time. I rated it average at three stars, but my sense tells me that the story didn’t deserve it.

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

I think the author introduced some interesting ideas that have not been used before. I liked it.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6011 months ago

I didn’t like the denouement, but overall it was well worth the read, well written. For that reason I was obliged to give it five stars. It was a great deal better than some of the usual cuck crap that makes most men want to puke

studyingstudying11 months ago

Best sex comparison (husband v. affair partner) dialogue ever.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I completely agree with Kelch. I have a small twenty-first finger and she would like a "little bit" more. But when a woman mentions this, I tell her that I have a normal penis and that her pussy is as big as a rowing canal. As a rule, these conversations happen after a few sex, so I have already poured my sperm into her and I don't care about her. The same is true with claims about endurance and recovery. I say that I am not a dildo, but even this thing runs out of batteries and that she should be happy with what I can offer her at my own pace and on my own terms. Otherwise, she is a nymphomaniac and she would probably be satisfied with the same mentally unhealthy person with hormonal disorders in the direction of increased libido. But, anyway, this is a deviation from the norm.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This felt very clinical. All the characters felt detached and void of emotion. If this was fleshed out, it might have been ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

Depressing, thoroughly depressing.

Scores 3/5. I was in the mood for an uplifting Demander story, feisty, and meaty. But no, all l got was a depressing tale about a bunch of misfits.

I scored accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Extremely well written!! Nice pace and an even stroke of the pen in all directions. Does illustrate how women too are as deceptive and egotistical as men are usually drawn in these stories.

Frank66Frank6611 months ago

Absolute shame- that someone who writes so well has such a stunted view of life. In Demander's stories great sex trumps love, commitment, fidelity.... A big dick will always win over true love, family, careers, but will still be lacking. Oh the futility of life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Delivered in a very antiseptic manner. Really had no emotional impact. Somewhat realistic in that we had no Navy Seals involved, but missing the ooomph. And it sorta meandered to an unsatisfying ending... or non-ending perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Unfortunately for Justin his allowed himself to fall into the trap of the myth that we only get one soul mate in life. Believing that we only get one soulmate is a trap that is based on fear — fear of loving and losing again. His fear is limiting the life and happiness he could have with Nadine.

According to Dr Robert Epstein a relationship researcher and professor who earned his PhD at Harvard University, he calculated that there are approximately 350,000 “the ones” in the world, people with whom you can fall in love and have a good relationship. The point he is making is that there are many, many people with whom we can manufacture a successful, loving, intimate relationship. “The one” is just the one of these with whom you choose to build such a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done, very logical and believable. And of course he DID burn the bitch, and her bastard. His regret stems from betrayal. Her regrets stem from her failure as a wife, a lover, a mother, an ethical disciplined mature woman. She acted like a teenage slut, who just discovered fucking. She will never see anything more when looking in a mirror, especially when she is naked. And that reflection will be smug, then embarrassing, then ugly, then repulsive. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. When she is a dried up lonely ex whore her ex husband will still be enjoying and reveling in the life he made following her abandonment. Yeah, they both lost something, but he lost something he never really had, a real woman. She lost about everything of enduring meaning and virtue. She used to be a half-assed wife and mother, a great fuck for at least one asshole who used her, and now she's an embarrassment, to family, old friends, and herself. They just don't make cock or orgasms worth that price. Her one remaining value in life will be as an example, certainly to her children, but also many others, that while the pleasure might be fantastic, the cost can be never ending.

\

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The big cock thing is stupidly overdone in LW. It gives one the impression that the authors who use that trope are insecure. Being big and having lots of stamina is only an asset with a very small percentage of women. If you're average and have great stamina you are better off on the whole. Those of us who are bigger have a difficult time finding women with whom there is mutual attraction AND who can handle AND want a regular diet of what we have to offer.

The ending seemed thin, but overall this was very well done. The opening was especially clever.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"The forgiveness would have to be mutual." - Why does he need to b forgiven?

\

"Not all of it was my fault." - No? Then who else's? Harry may have seduced he, but she could/should have said no.

\

"Her anger at Justin flared." - Again, why is she angry at him?

\

"Our love life is fine." - "Fine," but not great, certainly not as great as with Roger.

\

"But for her, bigger was better." - Sigh. There's always going to be someone bigger and/or better. If you're not willing to be satisfied with the one you're with, then you'll never be satisfied. I'm sure he would have liked someone with bigger tits, or longer legs, or a tighter pussy, but he loved her, and would have been happy to be with her.

\

A little dry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another story about a cowardly slut. Instead of having the strength to end things right, she destroys her husband and kids over gutter trash. Good story, but I hate the wife's character.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars from me, like Regguy69 put it, reality sucks, I enjoyed the humanity of the characters and learning from there mistakes and knowing who they are.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Thank you. Well constructed. i's dotted and t's crossed and all loose ends finalised. I enjoyed it. Thanks again. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How sad for everyone in this story. A narcissistic slut wife an arsehole predator doctor and a husband that needs to grow a pair and move on with his life. No one to like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It started off really good, but sadly you couldn't maintain and it dropped off rather quickly and never recovered.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Bullshit, he never hurt her back at all. She kept her cushy job (probably with a delayed fuck), kept a relationship with her kids (for a while), and continued to fuck everyone in sight. Never had to leave town and continued rubbing dumbass's face with Roger. PISS POOR BTB! He embarassed her, big whoop. She is probably still laughing at the dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written and good but sad, really makes u wonder about women, pity the MC didn’t get a better shot at the arseholes balls and done more damage, the wife was just a miserable slut

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

So sad. 5/5

"Why did you do it, Deb? Because, to me it reeks of an assertion of privilege. You get to have the sex partner you like best. That's not me." - great bottom line statement.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another ungrateful slut, who got away far too easily with what she did. Although she had a cathedral cunt and did not bother to seek medical help to tighten, it so her marriage would maybe survive. Her attitude was probably the killer though. It is far easier to grab onto a big dicked non caring asshole, who needed more permanent suffering like an appendage shortening and* nerve damage to same, just to remind him of the folly of chasing married women. Cheaters dont care how many other lives they destroy and rarely suffer enough for their actions.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great style. Very nicely and factually told. Well paced.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story, sad but realistic… 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GriscomGriscom11 months ago

Why is reconciliation even on the table? And Justin’s feelings of inadequacy are not explained.

BigDee44BigDee4411 months ago

Aftermath. I have often wondered what the aftermath to my marriage would have been - if I had the balls to go through it way back when. I cannot see how the hole left by the hurt could ever be completely patched over. Just some poorly healed wound that sometimes demands attention.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Concur with most of the positive analytical commentary. The writing (composition, syntax, plot development, personality delineation) was quite good if somewhat sparse on the three MC's. As an artist you outlined the main aspects with minimal strokes. Kudos on all of the above.

One can always argue with the psychology of cheaters and those wielding retribution, but that's just the way of it. Enjoyed it, though the sadness lingers; too damn much like real life. 5 of 5.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
-1

Weak.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Deb is the typical narcissist. Whatever she may want it's unimportant to her is the path of destruction left in the wake of feeding her narcissistic wants. Does she care that her once happy marriage and relationship with her children were destroyed as a result of her selfish desire? Probably not. She likely blames Justin for everything bad that happened.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

You always hate for the cheaters to go on being promiscuous and uncaring about the people they purported to love, but this is all so much truer to what happens in real life than the Karma we all wish upon them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Deb is a late bloomer for sex. Women become more sexual in their 30s. It can last into to their 50s, but menopause usually rears its head in a woman's 40s. She can overcome that with lube, diet, exercise. But her libido will most likely die at an alarming rate very soon. She'll have sold her almost ideal life for only a measly few years of mind blowing sex. That's gonna sting. I felt super bad for the husband trying to not only salvage his broken ego, but his entire life. He really loved his wife in a way she'll never appreciate. She may one day realize that imbalance. I don't know if she'll care though. She seems self centered. And he tied way too much of his self image into her. He may not live long enough to fully untangle and heal from her abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hopefully one of Debs lovers will give her an incurable disease.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

Good story though sad. Deb was just kind of repulsive though.

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
Sad

All because she developed a yen for a bigger dick, and the guy was a big dickhead. I know it's fiction but why? Why throw away a long term marriage for nothing. The husband should have gone nuclear on him and her. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sometimes divorce isn’t the long term answer.

And I know that isn’t a popular opinion on this site.

But that’s real life. 5 stars.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So well done. For a change, a cheating wife who is not an airhead…but IS a willing Slut. I suppose there ARE many women (and men, for that matter) for whom sexual pleasure is such a controlling characteristic of their being that that would destroy many others in pursuit of it. Deb had a loving spouse, kids, and a very respectable job and she blew it all up in pursuit of “better sex”. The conversation with her Mom was completely revealing about how utterly selfish this obsession was. — not even being confronted by her Mom was able to get her to reevaluate her behavior. Just wow…..

.

If there was a “down side” to this story, it was that it was almost too realistic. The cheaters didn’t suffer enough, and Deb’s husband never fully recovered. Sad.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Realistic. Unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

0 stars poorly writren and boring

PowersworderPowersworder11 months ago

Far too depressing and the husband was pathetic.

I've got no time for a man that spends years pining for a slut wife that betrayed him. She was a whore! Ghost her, forget her, and move on.

-

I really wish writers would stop making the husband super successful, then having them act like a bitch post-divorce.

This husband was in his 40s, good looking, in great shape, outgoing, wealthy, had a great career as a professor at the university, and most importantly, was a famous author. He's in the top 1% of single men.

What the fuck was this clown doing dating a 40 year-old single mom?! Talk about not knowing his own value, and selling for the absolute bottom of the barrel.

That's the kind of bleak outcome a schlubby loser would have to look forward to.

-

As soon as the ink dried on his divorce, he should've been screwing one of his starry-eyed 22-year-old teaching assistants. And if you think that's far-fetched, then you've got no experience of academia. Why do think it's become such a cliche? Female post-grads idolise men like that, who are the rock stars of the academic world.

This should've ended with Justin marrying a hot former student who was half his ex-wife's age, and Deb going insane with jealousy as his life turns out amazing, while she just gets pumped and dumped.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was a fairly good effort. Solid, fast start.

Only "winner" here is Elieen. Everyone else got knock two steps back. Kind of sad for Justin, but some folks unfortunately get dealt those cards.

My only knock on the story is there was one "hand and glove" too many.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Never was a truer line written in a story: **People often do not understand their own motives.** That's true in life, but to the fools who comment here, that simple truth seems as inconceivable as algebra is to a ferret. Perhaps that's understandable because the average angry, bitter commenter has about the same self-awareness as a predatory Mustelidae.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You made a big dick king. Most women want average. Over the top with the sex angle. I doubt in a good marriage a wife would stray for a bigger dick. It really doesn’t work that way. So this makes for a weak story line

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't put "The End". when it's the end, we all know it's the end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just rather formulaic. The characters seemed almost as bored in their role as the author seems to have been

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Weak story line .penis size isBS . What she had a women would be insane to cheat for a bigger cock and size in the majority of cases is is not a desirable condition. Of happy marriages.

TwentysevenTwentyseven11 months ago

Sorry to pile on you specifically, but I have had a gutful of these stories where the sex is so great people can't stay away from each other. Let's face it, sex is sex. Some is great, some not so great. As a reason for exploding your marriage, it rates a big, fat zero.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An affair for a bigger dick. That’s a total crock. Both successful with a beautiful family. She gives it all up to a guy she doesn’t like for a big dick. The author degraded women with this analogy of her behavior. A total farce . Then the other wife is involved and sexually interest in Justine which went down the toilet . The story just doesn’t work. As always men with issues want to burned all female cheaters. While it is wrong to cheat we are supposed to be civilized and not physically hurt or kill over a broken marriage . Our society is sick enough with all that is going on today. Too many never want to hear the truth. God save us all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Who cares if a story is “well written” if the characters are unrealistic and the plot doesn’t make sense

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay11 months ago

Very sad but novel way of crafting a good LW story.

usaretusaret11 months ago

Such a real ending to a very real and, unfortunately, a common problem; and therefore so very boring.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a depressing fucking story. Everybody makes out in the end except the main character. Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Rather dry and very introspective.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tf? You’ve never seen a married woman fuck around w big dick assholes?? Someone’s never worked at a dealership😆

BlastusBlastus11 months ago

You must have thick skin to post a story in this category. It is not for the faint of heart. Sometimes the comment section in "loving wives" is spicier than the actual story. When the muses finally move me to complete a story I want to submit it in this category and then hope that I will garner enough readers to create verbal mayhem in the comment section.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker11 months ago

Good, but not great. The cunt needed more payback. 4 stars. The Bear feels sorry for Justin. He deserved better.

The Bear

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

She was an incredibly shallow bitch. I agree with The Bear

Sloburn38Sloburn3811 months ago

Good but brutal.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As I read this interesting story, and the critiques, I am reminded that we do not get to read all the accounts, true and imagined, of women and men who crave what they imagine to be better sex, but do not chase it outside of marriage, and those that have short affairs and are disappointed and maintain their marriages as best they can after.

Actually, I am reminded that this story is not about those other types of people and types of affairs, this story was about these characters.

So, when some poster-critic writes that women will not risk a marriage for a bigger cock they actually enjoy, well, some will, and this story has one of those in it.

Good, interesting story, thanks for writing and submitting

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous