The Parcel

Story Info
A parcel that brings interesting times.
2k words
4.24
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry arrives home from work and makes his way through the house chatting with the kids and checking on their day. Samantha is in the kitchen dining area organising the home from their day and preparing the meal as she has a wine, Barry walks in and gives her a hug and a kiss.

Sam says "you've been shopping again I see, a parcel turned up with your name on it. I hope you've spoilt me, I really deserve it" with a cheeky smile.

Quick as a flash, Barry responds with "well, we'll see tonight, if you deserve what I've done for you" as he headed out the door. Barry had forgotten about the email letting him know the delivery was today.

That night, after the kids are in bed, Sam and Barry were showered and into bed, Sam passes Barry the parcel.

He takes it and gently rattles it and trying to guess the weight he looks back at Sam and shrugs his shoulders saying "buggered if I know, maybe it was meant for you, have you been shopping, I can see my name on it but are you sure you haven't ordered anything, under my name by mistake?"

Sam was dying to know what was in the parcel. Only being slightly put off with Barry's games, Samantha took the parcel and slowly shook it and turned it over trying to guess what might be in it, and finally said "well I don't know, maybe I did order something the other day, I thought I was only looking....."

Barry chuckled, he knew exactly what it was and couldn't wait, the hole that Sam was digging was getting bigger and bigger but was absolutely perfect. Sam shrugged her shoulders and couldn't wait any longer, and started opening the parcel. She tore an end open on the wrapping, and gasped and was giggling when she could see into the package. Through the opening she could see it was a sex toy, a vibrator.

She continued to open it and Barry asked "what have you been shopping on line for honey, I have always wondered what your search history was like, what is it?" The more Sam opened the package, she could see more and more what it was, a very nice sex toy, one she had heard about, not one she would have ordered for herself, it was a wearable remote controlled vibrator, and god it looked good.

Sam paused and started to say "Barry you shouldn't have, it looks awesome, but you shouldn't have, I......."

Barry quick as a flash "hey honey, show me what you've ordered, show me what makes you horny, show me what you've been thinking about, O-my darling, I can understand the vibrating part, but wearable, remote controlled?" With a big grin, Barry takes over the unwrapping of the parcel and taking the vibrator from the packaging. He looked at Sam, and moved between her legs, which she spread for him, and he started rubbing the vibrator along her pussy, her wet pussy, Sam was starting to feel very horny and excited, she loved it when Barry treated her like this, she knew she would cum and cum hard before Barry did. She loved the feeling of a sex toy rubbing against her pussy, and it wasn't even turned on yet. Barry slowly teased her pussy, making it get wetter and more excited. Her pussy was starting to open up, Sam lifted her arse off the bed slightly as she pushed her pussy against the toy, against the teasing, feeling nothing but pleasure. Barry started gently working the vibrator in and out of her pussy. The vibrator wasn't very big, it was even smaller than Barry's dick, but had a larger round head with a slight bend in the shaft. Part of the vibrator stayed outside the pussy but rested against her clit, for added pleasure and to help hold it in place whilst wearing the toy, obviously under clothes during the day. Sam was loving the feeling of her pussy being teased, and penetrated. Barry was loving giving Samantha some pleasure and with his spare hand reached for the remote whilst he was teasing her pussy. He pushed the vibrator in her pussy, and turned it on. Her mouth gapped open and her eyes rolled to the black of her head as the vibrator came to life, Sam's body became alive with pleasure as the vibrator sent pleasure through her body beginning in her pussy and clit, it was in waves and building quickly. She was beginning to moan and gasp in pleasure as wave after wave passed through her, although it seemed as if life was standing still the pleasure was slowly building. The orgasm built quickly and exploded in her body, it was powerful, Sam was in total pleasure.

Barry was totally loving the moment too, with a very cheeky smile "well who would have thought the batteries would be charged?" Barry and Samantha fell asleep, as Sam come down from her orgasm, cuddling, very happy and in love.

The next day brought the weekend, and some quality quiet time for Barry and Samantha. They had organised a days shopping. Before Barry and Samantha headed off for the day, Barry handed Samantha the vibrator from last night. Sam blushed and asked what she was supposed to do with it, they were about to head down town to do some shopping.

Barry grinned, "why not wear the new vibrator today, no one would ever know except us, it would be under your clothes."

Sam thought about it briefly, then reached for the vibrator in Barry's hand, taking it she headed to the bedroom, she raised her skirt, sitting on the edge of the bed, pulled her knickers aside, as her pussy tingled, she gently rubbed the vibrator along her pussy, remembering the feeling of how it felt last night but also at the same time had doubts and confusion running through her mind. She wasn't against the idea of putting the vibrator in her pussy, under her clothes, being their little secret but in public, something so personal, something so naughty, something that they shared together, personally, at night in the bedroom? Sam realised the vibrator wasn't just going to slip in, she needed some lubrication. She reached her bedside draw and opened it getting her bottle of lube out, gently lubing up her finger she put a layer of lube on the vibrator, it slipped in easily to her pussy.

Sam now held her knickers aside, leaving her pussy naked, with a vibrator in her pussy and covering her clit, Sam paused only for a second whilst thinking to herself "I have a vibrator in my pussy, it made me cum very hard last night, but while I can feel it being there it's no chance of making me cum while it's turned off......"

Sam placed her knickers back over her pussy, stood up off the bed and patted her skirt back into place, with a quick look in the mirror she walked back out to Barry. Barry raised his arms to give Sam a hug as she rejoined him, they had a quick kiss and a hug before Barry gently reached between them and cupped her pussy, feeling to make sure she had the vibrator in her pussy, he grinned when he felt it and turned making their way to the door and then the car before they headed to town.

Barry and Samantha spent the morning heading around town, shopping and having some quality time together. Sam still had confusion on her mind, she could feel the vibrator in her pussy. It wasn't uncomfortable but neither was there any pleasure, well not much. The shape of the vibrator and her knickers held it against her clit and when she walked with the small amount of pressure combined with the gentle movement it was mildly pleasurable, it was something so personal and private in a public space, she had a sex toy in her pussy that could make her cum, cum very hard while she was in the shops, and passing people on the street, if it was turned on she would cum, very quickly.

Barry was having similar thoughts at the same time, he whispered to Samantha "can you feel it in your pussy? Is your pussy wet and tingling? Does it feel naughty having a sex toy in your pussy in public? Is it hard to control your feelings while being so naughty?"

Sam thought and grinned, she quietly replied "I can feel it in my pussy and against my clit, it's not uncomfortable at all, and yes it's very naughty to have a sex toy in my pussy while at the shops, and in such a public place with so many people around, but nobody knows it's there, and while it's not turned on I'll never feel anything but a bit naughty"

Sam felt a little smug, she had turned this naughty wager between them into something she controlled. Sam was beating Barry at his own game, just as she was starting to gloat a win, and mid step her pussy came alive, she felt her pussy begin to vibrate with waves of pleasure spreading out through her hole body, then as fast as the vibrations began they were finished and disappeared. Sam turned mid step, and saw Barry directly behind her, holding the vibrators remote, smiling.

He asked "did you forget this?"

Samantha dreaded the thought that this now had potential to make her cum, cum quickly, a situation that she couldn't control, in such a public space she could cum. Barry began switching the vibrator on and off at intervals, with different surroundings and different crowding. Samantha was getting more horny by the minute, her pussy was begging for some attention, she was being so naughty in public and she was loving it more and more. The waves of pleasure radiated through her whole body from her pussy and clit, she was passing people and having casual conversations as her pleasure built and spread throughout her. Her breathing was getting deeper and her nipples were beginning to become erect and aroused. Samantha and Barry made their way into a shop where Sam was trying to hide while she cum, hard. Barry waited until Sam had a gentleman helping her in the shop, they were in a quiet corner in the shop towards the back, it was a clothing store with some shoes. Sam had picked up a pair of heels she pretended to be interested in, she and her helper made their way to the rear of the store to try them on before Barry turned on the vibrator as Sam sat down with this guy kneeling between her feet to help her try on the heels. Barry could see the expression on Sam's face. Her mouth opened slightly, her eyes rolled back slightly, she gripped the hand rests on her seat while she tried her hardest to control her body, while an orgasm was building. The guy helping her must have thought she was super hot and a bit horny and she obviously was into him. Her nipples were becoming erect, her breathing was starting to become laboured a little, Barry was watching Sam build up a big orgasm, in front of someone she didn't know, in a public place, it was obvious she was in a state of pleasure, the guy looked a little confused, he did try and make small talk whilst he assisted Sam, her passion and pleasure was building, the guy was trying to lift one of her feet onto his lap to try and fit one of the new heels, the guy was also trying to get Sam's knees apart and get a sneaky look between her legs, Sam was totally aware that this guy could smell her arousal, her pussy was getting wetter and hotter and building up a spasm. Just as the pleasure running through Sam's body from her pussy peaked she began to cum hard, with some body spasms and deep breathing Barry made his presence know, he held out his hand and introduced himself to the salesman and thanked him for helping his lovely wife with her purchases. Barry switched off the vibrator and helped sam gather herself and purchases before they made their way back to the car.