All Comments on 'The Parcel Pt. 02'

by Ailsa_Craig

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent, Keep writing, you are doing a great job and your stories are fantastic!

Well developed story, great content. Keep writing!!!

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Carry on gushing

As much fun as the first chapter. Long may our heroines enjoy the new aspects of their relationship. Never having seen a real rabbit (other than the furry, four-legged kind) I didn't realise they had a control panel like a space shuttle. This could open a whole new branch of academic study.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Super

I loved ch2 even more than the first, and that was very hot.

With the introduction of Linda the possibilities of sex between all three is expanded several-fold.

Keep writing and adding to this exciting story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

Excellent tale, not quite the ending I was expecting but I'm looking forward to more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Outstanding! Beautifully written. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More, please!

Please keep this series going! I really want to see how things develop between these two (and maybe Linda)!

Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craigover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. and panic ye not, part 3 is already submitted and should be with you soon.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

A follow-up story worthy of the original. I loved it and am breathlessly waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

.

Some like it hot. That was hot. It was also surprisingly thoughtful and touching.

I'm not sure how bringing Linda into the mix is going to change the interpersonal dynamics, but the more the merrier I guess. My hope is that the central theme revolving around toy play won't change. With Linda wanting to ride "the beast", I'm guessing things won't change a whole lot in the next chapter, and for me that's a very good thing. A very good thing.

Cheers.

Ophelia_CoqueOphelia_Coqueover 1 year ago

Another sexy chapter - off to read part 3!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy7 months ago

If they can keep the innocent carefree attitude this will become a lovely cute pair …. Now the experimental part was hitting the deep inner cores a soulful loveliness is in the air

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAilsa_Craig@Ailsa_Craig
Quiet and fairly shy, I work in a university library and I love exploring the books in my spare time. And I've had a lot of that recently thanks to lockdown with no students and very few staff. I am a lesbian so no men please! Although experience of other sites won't stop them...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Parcel Previous Part
The Parcel Series Info