The Parent Teacher Conference

Story Info
One last parent meeting before Alicia can go on her date.
3.3k words
4.75
16k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers

Alicia watched the hands on the clock move ever so slowly towards 5:30 - her last Parent Teacher Conference of the semester and thus the only thing standing in her way of a weeked full of relaxing after a long day of wrangling 2nd graders. In this case "relaxing" meant that her husband, Tim, had promised their daughter would be at his folks' place.

They had not had a weekend alone in a while so when the opportunity arose they jumped on it. And she couldn't wait to jump him. She'd been letting her arousal simmer all day, starting in the morning by wearing a new lingerie set, under her conservative clothes. A knee length pencil skirt under a silky dress shirt hid the black lacy thong and bra underneath. She had sent a teasing photo to Tim showing her ass with the lacy strap dipping between the cheeks as a promise of more to see later. After their fancy dinner date.

One more meeting and she'd be free. Checking the name on her schedule one more time, she smiled knowing that Mr Jones was her final parent.

Mr Jones, or Sarah's dad as her brain reflexively catalouged, shouldn't be too much trouble considering that he was regularly involved with all of the classroom communications and Sarah was a bright kid who just needed to slow down a little in math. It didn't hurt that he was easy on the eyes as well, the 'tall-dark-and-handsome' trope was basically written for him.

In her time as a teacher it was not uncommon for a parent to flirt with her or even to blatantly ask her out, but she never returned that attention. Except for Mr Jones. He flirted subtly when visiting, never blatant or rude. Nothing that a married man like him would get called out for. Alicia had seen his wife laugh off his flirting at school events. Something about his green eyes that just drew her inner troublemaker out, something in the way that he smiled said that he already knew you had taken that double entendre exactly as he'd planned. Even his dad jokes were well timed - much to Sarah's embarrassment when he visited the classroom.

Precisely at 5:29 Alicia heard the tapping of Mr Jones's knuckles on the door frame as he stepped into the room. She casually looked him up and down as he walked towards her desk, button down dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark slacks, dress shoes, she imagined that he had come from work and ditched the tie and jacket in the car. This was a better look anyway.

"Right on time as usual, Mr Jones" she said as she stood and shook his hand before motioning for him to take a seat.

Alicia always laughed at how the adults that visited would find a way to sit in the kid sized chairs that dominated her classroom, Mr Jones had a solution she hadn't seen before, he pulled over the closest desk table and just perched on it across from her at the desk. This put her in the rare position of looking up at someone at her desk.

"Hopefully this is ok, I don't think the small chair was going to be a good fit." Mr Jone's laughed.

Alicia let out a short giggle while looking at how his legs filled out the nicely tailored slacks and couldn't help imagining what else....... "No, no no, stay on track!" she thought.

"No that's fine," she waved off, "We've only a couple of things to go over and you can be on your way. Sarah is really just a lovely student. I just want to go over some of her math with you."

Alicia turned her chair to grab the papers behind her desk, as she came back around she caught just a flicker as Mr Jones's eyes bounced back up. She smiled knowing that he had been checking her rear out.

"Sarah is having a hard time with her multiplication, as you can see," Alicia slid the paper across her desk, leaning forward slightly. Again a flick of the eyes as Mr Jones took a look at her chest subtly. Her plans for her husband this weekend danced in the teacher's head as she leaned forward a bit more than necessary. She enjoyed knowing that she could catch the eye of the married man across from her.

As she went over the math, Alicia caught more glances at her chest and realized that the combination of Mr Jones' elevated seating position and her clothing choice for the day had given him more of a view of her cleavage than anyone else would normally see at school.

".... So you can see she gets the concepts but needs to slow down and show her work." She explained, trying to stay focused so she could get home. Mr Jones's attention was making her body tingle. "Just make it through this conference...." she told herself.

"Always important to show-off, got it." Mr Jones returned with a subtle smirk and another glance downward. The teacher felt a little pink rising in her cheeks as Mr Jones let her know that the view was appreciated.

Letting the sexy confidence she felt take over a bit, Alicia decided to firt back a little extra. Worst case she would rev herself up even more and take it out on her husband. "Of course! You've got to show off to have your effort appreciated." She leaned forward and placed her hands on the table to stand up, drawing Mr Jones to his feet as well.

"Ms White I can assure you that I appreciate every bit of effort you put into showing off." The parent across from her made sure that he had eye contact with her before breaking it to take her in one more time.

Alicia knew that this was as blatantly forward as any parent had been in her classroom. Where she should have been politely dismissing him and heading to her date, she felt a buzz from the attention.

She decided that she would tease this man one more time and then leave the classroom at peak arousal. She moved towards the other side of the classroom, squeezing between Mr Jones and the desk. "Before you go let me give you her art project."

Mr Jones had nowhere to move as the teacher quickly brushed past him, trapped by the kid's desk he had pulled up. He held his breath as the educators hip brushed along the front of his pants, turning to follow her as she walked away.

"Let me just find hers..." she said almost to herself as she stood looking at the row of paintings on the wall. Mr Jones took the few steps closer. If asked, he would have said that he was helping look for Sarah's art, but his eyes were locked on the curve filling out the pencil skirt in front of him.

"Here we go!" Alicia said, turning to hand the paper off, figuring that Mr Jones had enough time to ogle her ass. She was not expecting him to be right behind her.

The teacher found herself suddenly in the arms of the attractive parent she had been teasing. Looking up at the taller man, she found those green eyes sparkling again.

"Sorry, didn't expect.." was all she got out before Mr Jones interrupted.

"So you weren't trying to get me to look at your butt? I am beginning to think you've been tempting me."

Alicia stammered a denial, but stopped when she realized that Mr Jones had started walking her backwards until she was against the whiteboard.

"So you were trying to get my attention Ms White? To what end, aren't you a married woman?"

Alicia took a breath to gather herself, trying to not think about the hands on her hips, or the manly scent of his cologne. "Yes, yes I am." She found her voice much quieter and meeker than she expected.

"Well what would your husband think of you flaunting your 'art' during a parent teacher conference? I mean, there aren't many teachers who dress this sexy to meet with parents." He leered down at her, enjoying the view of her cleavage as she took those deep centering breaths.

She decided that it was time to push back. "I can dress how I like, thank you very much. And my husband will find this funny later when I tell him how my 'art' flustered you so much." She felt more confident right up until Mr Jones leaned in and silenced her with a kiss.

She found herself responding to the aggressiveness of his kiss almost reflexively. Her body started to respond as the kiss continued, as his hands slid up her sides to her shoulders. When he pushed her away and lightly pinned her to the wall, she tried to stifle the whimper that she felt leave her body.

"Flustered? You look a little flustered now Ms White. Will you talk about how flustered you got?" Jones taunted back quietly.

"I am not flustered. You just surprised me. That's a one and done. "

"Well it certainly isn't cold in here based on the sweat starting on your forehead. So why are your nipples hard?"

Alicia did not need to look down to confirm that her nubs were indeed visible. She could feel their tightness in spite of her talk. Her nipples were always extremely sensitive and the lacy cups of her bra were a rough counterpoint to the smooth silk of her shirt. The moisture starting to fill her thong was just as evident, if less visible.

Her attempted response was once more cut off by Mr. Jones's action, his right hand gliding down the front of her shirt to circle the aforementioned nipple with his finger. This time there was no stopping the moan as her body teetered on the edge of control. She panicked knowing that she could orgasm from nipple play alone in the right situation. Shehad to stop him before that happened.

"Please....." the teacher groaned, her eyes closed as she let the feeling wash over her. "I have to go."

"You will want to hurry then. Because you aren't leaving until you finish what you started, Ms White."

Alicia's eyes went wide as she quickly took stock of her situation. She was pinned to the smartboard in her classroom by the hot parent that she had been teasing. His hands were alternately stroking and pinching her nipples and her knees were weaker by the moment. She looked down and saw an impressive tent rising in front of her.

Her body made the choice for her. When he leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "If you're good, your husband will never know." The warmth of his breath on her neck combined with a pull on both nipples shattered any self control she had left.

"Oh god..... please.... Let me...." Her request trailed off into a groan as the orgasm took her. She threw her head back against the board, her knees giving out and she would have fallen if Mr Jones had not caught her.

She put her hands on his chest, pushing him back a bit as she leaned forward, her head down as she panted and tried to catch her breath. After a moment she was able to stand back up and raise her eyes to meet his gaze.

What Mr Jones saw was no longer defiance, or fear, but raw lust. Alicia's sole thought now was on sating this man as a reward for a powerful cum. Wordlessly she reached for his belt. Quickly releasing the buckle she continued onto the button and zipper on his pants as she sank to her knees.

It was his turn to sigh as he watched the pretty teacher pull his pants and boxers down in one go. The subtle gasp and smile when his cock sprung free were music to his ears. He knew that he had a decent sized dick, probably a little longer than average but according to his wife, thick in the right ways.

The blonde teacher looked up at him as her hand grasped his manhood. She maintained eye contact as she slowly pumped her hand along the bottom half, and aimed her mouth towards the end. She gave his glans a kiss, causing a shiver to run through him, before sticking her tongue out and circling the tip.

Emboldened by the moan she drew from Mr Jones, Alicia sucked in just the first inch of him, swirling her tongue clockwise then counterclockwise as she stroked the rest of him. She could taste the salty pre-cum that began to lubricate him and savored the taste with a hum that drew his hand to her head.

Alicia looked up to see Mr Jones with his eyes locked on their connection, fire in his pupils as she pleasured him. Holding his gaze she slowly lowered her lips towards his body. He was too big for her to throat him, but she intended to give him as much pleasure as she had received. She wrapped one hand around his base and began bobbing her head on his shaft. She was using all of her skills, chasing her lips on the upstroke with her hand and subtly twisting her grip to change the sensation, swirling her tongue, humming to add vibration.

She knew that he would not be able to hold out long. Her own brain was spinning up again with thoughts of how naughty this was. A student's parent, in her classroom, before she had a date with her husband. She did not even realize that she had a hand under her skirt until she felt how wet she was.

Mr Jones did not want this encounter to end and had to escape from the glorious agony her mouth was giving him. When he saw he reach for her center, he had a plan. He reached down with both hands on either side of her head and pulled her from his cock. Her eyes were nearly feral as he denied her the cum she was desperate to taste by now. Gently he pulled her to her feet and pulled her face to his as he attacked her mouth with the same vigor she had been using with hers.

She melted into him and thought nothing of it when he pulled the zipper in the back of her skirt down. She was long past reason and her body surged as the fabric slid over her hips and to the floor. She felt his hand slid over her uncovered buttock trailing down and inward towards the small strip of fabric in the center. He broke their kiss to watch her face as he brought his hand around to stroke the damp lace over her pussy.

She unconsciously thrust her hips forward at his touch, a part of her rational brain ashamed of how slutty she felt doing this. That part was loudly shouted down by the nerves responding to his touching of her clit through her panties. She found her hands going to her breasts on their own and her body flushing in desire.

As Mr Jones stepped back, Alicia stood to follow, unbuttoning her shirt as she stood, revealing her matching bra encasing her perfect handful breasts. Those sensitive nipples trying to cut their way through the lace. She took the hand offered by her student's father as he led her back to her desk.

Silently he turned her back to the heavy wooden table and lifted her by the hips to sit on its edge. Her breathing ragged now, she released the front clasp of her bra and reached to remove her thong. He intercepted her reach by leaning in and suckling on one of her breasts while pulling on the opposite nipple. Her hands shot to his head, pulling him into her chest as she gasped in pleasure. He switched sides and tormented her again with his lips, teeth, and fingers while she wriggled atop her desk.

After a moment he released her and slid his hands to both sides of her underwear. Alicia lifted her ass off the table long enough for him to tear away the wisp of fabric. She looked up to see a predatory look in his geeen eyes, and his hips bringing his missle to target on her core. She spread her legs further apart and reached for his cock as it nestled into her folds. She gently aimed it until he seated the tip in her hole then released her hand and leaned back on the desk on her elbows.

Mr Jones looked down at her in anticipation and when she nodded slightly he thrust his full length into her in one slow steady stoke. They both seemed to be holding their breath only to release in gasps as their bodies fully meshed.

Alicia reached forward and grabbed his hand in a silent plea to pause once he was embedded completely in her. After a moment she leaned back to her elbows and looked up to him. "I'm so close already. Do what you want. Use my body. Just please fuck me."

She watched his eyes go wide and his mouth fall open in surprise. Then to turn to a grin as he grasped her by the hips and pulled her to him, her ass almost hanging off the edge of the desk. Then he withdrew from her sheath agonizingly slowly until he had only an inch connecting them.

Holding her there. Balanced on the end of his cock, her body feeling almost weightless in his hands, he was ready to grant her request. "Fuck, you are so wet." He told her as he pushed back inside her. He built up a rhythm of slow withdrawals followed by quicker thrusts while continuing to shower her with praise.

"You feel so good...God you're tight" he groaned out as he sped up. "Fuck I'm not going to last...."

By now Alicia had laid fully back on the desk, one hand pulling at her nipples, the other stroking her clit in time with Mr Jones's fucking. "Oh yes, give it to me, cum for me, YESSSS cum with me!" She squealed as she felt the first burst of cum to coat her pussy from the inside. She reflexively wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him as deep as possible as the orgasmed together.

She felt several blasts as Mr Jones's cock flexed and twitched within her. Her own vision flooded with stars, she felt more than saw him collapse forward, holding himself over her with one arm. Their faces just inches apart.

Their eyes came together and refocused as the waves of pleasure ricocheted through their bodies. After a moment of silent communication Mr Jones leaned down and kissed her, gentler, slower but just as passionate as before.

He broke the kiss first but kept their heads connected by holding his forehead on hers. Alicia looked up at him in awe, feeling as sexy and fulfilled as she could remember.

"Damn baby, we need to get your parents to take the kids more often if you're going to fuck me like that." She giggled as her husband slipped from inside her and he stood up.

"Well we will just have to schedule more parent teacher conferences then." Tim said as he offered a hand up to his wife. "If you get dressed quick enough we can still make our dinner reservations."

Alicia hopped off the desk and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for another kiss. "Ok but you better have a plan to top this for desert."

nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers