All Comments on 'The Parent Teacher Conference'

by nvsibl3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WrexscarWrexscar4 months ago

Great story. Very hot.

It does however show the weakness of literoticas categories.

The fact this was in erotic coupling not loving wives meant I guessed the twist.

Which didn't take away from this being a well told tale.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy654 months ago

I liked the story very much and I didn’t see the plot twist coming. I even looked back at the previous paragraph wondering when did she go to meet the husband. I understand the point about how the category can change your expectations up front, but I usually look for the authors rather than the story category. Not saying that’s the only way to do it, it just works best for me. Thanks for the hard work and sharing the results.

RTR10RTR104 months ago

Great ending! Totally caught me by surprise!

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks4 months ago

Nice twist, but an illicit quickly between a hot babe and a handsome guy is always delicious ❤️

nvsibl3nvsibl34 months agoAuthor

Agreed on the category issue and I waffled a bit before deciding which to go with. Appreciate the comments though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hesitated reading this story because I don’t like cheating. But it was quite well written so I kept going. Absolutely thrilled at the ending. Great execution. Can totally picture my partner and I doing something like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernvsibl3@nvsibl3
153 Followers
I just try to write the things I would want to read. Hopefully you enjoy them too.