All Comments on 'The Park'

by gary_4_u

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
petey377petey377over 2 years ago

wish i had found a park like that i did get sucked once in a park near my home

kingchaos69kingchaos69over 2 years ago

Good story concept and all, but it is rushed. Slow it down. Show us it all, instead of telling us. It's hot. Let the reader live it thru the character's eyes and ears, mouth and ass. Don't tell us what happened. Fuck us instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved it and stroked my cock moaning out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, wish I could find a trail like that. I would be excited to join in. Maybe some day I will be lucky to experience what he did. I can only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve been lucky enough to be used like that. Wish it had been more often, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't find anybody to fuck my virgin ass. would love to have this done to me. but I am old.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have always loved having cock in my mouth and ass at the same time. I have taken on as many as seven men at one location. Always love to be on my knees sucking cock with group watching and waiting their turn. Miss the old days when you could party at ABS, rest stops, parks, and baths!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mine wasn’t a park but the Oregon theatre portland oregon (long gone now). I was curious about the place got the courage one Sunday afternoon to go in. So many older married men I was 32 with a twinks build smooth and slim. I’d gotten blows jobs at gloryholes before but that was it. Wasn’t long before I was bent over a couch being the recipient of a spitroast train ride. 8 of them. After that day I looked forward to those wonderful Sunday visits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous