The Park Pt. 03: Back to the Park

Story Info
I moved back from Europe.
1.5k words
2.99
5.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had cut all ties with my ex-wife and it all was not her fault. We has chosen to play kinky sex games with our relationship and our lives. Diane had just gotten completely caught up in it and left me out. And then couldn't figure out why I had moved on without her.

I had been gone nearly 6 months before she figured out I was gone. She then freaked out that I had moved away. Not just moved away, but moved to Europe for three years. And when she found me, she was still committed to a relationship with her husband Big Frank for another year.

The way it worked out I got an offer to return and design a new Park for the county. Actually to enlarge and improve the Park. I had no idea if Big Frank was still the head of staff and if my ex-wife still managed it. Being the designer of the new Park I now was in complete charge of everything. Diane was a very good manager and Frank ran a good staff taking care of any and all problems.

So I had no idea of getting rid of anyone who might still be there. The project was huge that they wanted done. I actually had a degree in this type design and had never worked it until the job had taken me to Europe and that job was what got me full circle back here. Three swimming pools, tennis courts, an 18 hole golf coarse, and another lake with swimming area. But this one was to cover Miles and miles of water. I really needed to look this over to make sure it could really be done and I had lived in the area for several years in fact I still owned my house there.

I was back for almost two months before I actually went into the old park. No one knew about the whole new design other than rumors. Diane had been married to Frank as far as I knew for more than 5 years now and as far as I knew they were very happy. I walked into her office behind the board of the Park. The five members of the board entered in front of me.

Diane's face went stone white when I stepped in to her office behind the board. Harry Wiegert stepped forward and addressed her.

"I hope this won't present problems for you and Frank. David has been hired to design the new complex for our new Park. We have talked with David about it at length and her has told us he is very comfortable with you as the manager and Frank as staff manager so no changes in staff are expected to be made. But for the next 5 years David will be in charge of the compound."

"Yes, Sir I understand and I see the rumors are true about the new Park?"

"Yes, Diane. David will go over what he has planned for the new Park in detail. He has been here almost 2 months looking the area over for the new areas. We begin buying ground tomorrow I hope."

The board then filed out together leaving us alone. Diane's eyes filled with tears then as she looked at me.

"How, how could you just leave me here without saying a word?"

"Diane. You went months without any contact. You were caught up in your new relationship with Frank. You and Frank are still married. Over 5 years now. We gave our game a year. Then you wanted 2 more I gave up and moved on. But you lost me somewhere. You left me alone and behind. I left. You made choices."

"But how could you jut leave me here. I have always belonged to you."

"But you didn't and now you don't. If we can work together, We will. If not I will replace you."

"You could do that to me?"

"I came back here for this project nothing more and I intend to bring this to life. If you choose to be part of it you can. You and Frank talk it over and decide You can help or move on. If this gets to be a problem, I will simply fire you both."

I turned and walked out. I could hear Diane crying as I walked down the hall way to leave the building. I felt nothing as I left. Nothing at all. It had taken the three years away to control how I felt. I blamed no one but myself for what had happened.

I returned to her office the next morning at 9am and I lay the plans out on the table in the meeting room.

"So are you and Frank on board with me on this?"

"Yes, please give us a chance to make this work will you. We both have invested lots of time in our jobs here and we enjoy them. We will try our hardest for you. F/rank is afraid you resent him because of me."

"Diane I blame no one for what happened. It was all my fault completely. I let it happen that is all. It is over and done with."

I turned from her and pulled the plans wide and began where the project was going to start. As I explained her face got more and more serious.

"My God, David, they plan to make the Park huge."

"That is the plan and you will now have six places to manage. And four swimming areas. more than 50 staff instead of what ten now?"

"I have 12 now and Frank has 8 now."

"Ya well when we are finished you will have way over a hundred staff and Frank will have over fifty. And your salary will be triple. As will Franks. but that is maybe five years down the road."

I could see the wheels turning in my ex-wife's head to what this really meant. Her job was going to change big time. MUCH more work. But she would be able to hire staff to handle much of her new over load with her new job. As the weeks passed I saw very little of Diane or Frank other than at work. And then almost none of Frank. I saw Diane every day.

We set firmly the areas of the three new pools and they started on that construction. Diane and I were down looking over the area of acres we were buying or trying to. I saw her looking at her watch. And as I looked at mine I could see our afternoon had slipped away.

"Do you need to be somewhere soon?"

"It is not a problem, no."

"So what's going on? You need to be home?"

"Frank has a staff meeting at the house tonight."

"Are you the entertainment after the staff meeting?"

She looked around at me and grinned. "Yes I am".

I drove right back to town to her car and dropped her off. The next morning when she came in to work, she looked tired.

"Are you alright this morning?"

"Yes, I am fine. Maybe didn't get quite the sleep I needed."

"So you did entertain last night?"

"I did yes. And it lasted longer that usual."

"You were with all 8 of the staff?"

"No, all nine with Frank."

"So, what happens when Staff goes to over 50?"

"Will you let them all fuck me?"

"You mean if we were married?"

"No I mean when we are married again. David I love you and want to be your wife again. This was exciting being Frank's wife, but I have told him I want a divorce and to remarry you. He has agreed. So we have filed papers."

I didn't reply. But I knew I still wanted her. Our work kept us more and more busy and the time went by so quickly,

She came into work it seemed a few days later and told me that she was a free woman again.

I must have looked somewhat blank?

She grinned and told me she was a single woman.

"I am divorced again."

Yes, we did sleep together that night. But the next night she slept with Big Frank. As we had agreed on before our divorce he had sexual rights for life and he claimed them. But he didn't push it.

As our Park grew in size and the staff size also grew so did Diane's duties. I was still slightly gun shy and took my time in our legal union, But a year after her divorce Diane and I were remarried. Yes, Frank was best man for our wedding. He not only was maybe best man but was also first man as he claimed sexual rights just after the wedding.

The Park grew into what I had planned and the staff grew to what I had said it would and then some. Staff meeting grew to the point one woman could not handle them all so we had to expand that as well. But Diane still did her best.