The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both the fat and tall guys finished off on Shannon as she collapsed in the floor still sobbing that she was sorry to Tori. The bouncers let these guys out and turned to Tori. Tori looked at Shannon and started crying with her. She helped her up and cleaned her up as she said to her that she was done being the slut tonight and that Tori would handle these last two.

Tori went down on her knees as both these bouncers pulled their dicks out and Tori took them both in her hands. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to take the first one in. As she did, she felt Shannon wrapping her mouth around the other dick. She stopped and looked at Shannon as Shannon looked at her and said she thinks she can help with one more for her sister as the winked at each other. The bouncer picked up Shannon and sat her on the edge of the sink as he kissed her and even asked if he could see her again. Shannon just guided his cock into her and wrapped her arms and legs around him as he gently fucked her.

Tori was determined to make her man cum from her mouth, so she didn't have to take the strange dick. After sucking for about 10 minutes the man told her she had to bend over for him. Reluctantly Tori stood and turned around. She pulled her dress over her hips from the long slit in the side as she bent over for this strange man to take her. Shannon suddenly slides down off the sink and takes her man's cock deep down her throat as he emptied his balls. At the same time Tori gasped for air as the other bouncer had her by the hips and slammed his cock all the way into her at once.

Shannon asked if she was ok, Tori looked at her with tears in her eyes and told her that this was only the second time in her life she has had sex with someone she didn't want to. The first time was with her husband Jason, and she did that for her love for Tom. This time was for Shannon, and she is again doing it for love. Shannon kissed her and reached down taking the man's cock by the base and pulling him out of Tori. She started sucking him and then stood up bent over and told the whole room that she is Tori's slut and Tori doesn't have to fuck anyone she doesn't want to. She winks at Tori as she is filled with dick from behind and says except daddy always gets it whenever he wants.

Back at the booth Becky and Tom are having some drinks and talking a bit. Every few minutes they will make out a bit and Becky is really starting to get wasted. Becky reached under her dress and pulled her panties off, laid them on the table. She reached down and unbuckled Tom's pants and pulled out his hard dick. They continued to talk as she slowly stroked him and fingered herself. Tori and Shannon returned to the booth, and it looked as though someone had beat Shannon's ass.

Tom asked what happened and it was all explained to him. It was also explained that Shannon had fulfilled what she was supposed to do, and once Tori talked to Heather then she could also be an equal member as far as she was concerned the two had formed a bond. Tori looked at Becky as she continued to stroke Tom and told Tom that she had to fuck one of the bouncers to stop the gangbang going on with Shannon. She then looked at Becky and said to her that Tom doesn't get dirty pussy so she was going to have to take care of Tom until they got home and could shower.

Becky asked if she could fuck Tom now, Tori told her that every bouncer here has been sucked or fucked and it's all on film so they could get away with just about anything. Becky lowered her dress to show Tom her naked tits and pulled the lower part up around her waist as she threw one leg over top of Tom. Straddling Tom, she passionately kissed him as Tori reached down between her legs. The bouncers came over with a fresh round of drinks on the house and thanked Tori for a great night. The younger bouncer gave Shannon his number and told her he would love to see her again. They then asked to other group in the VIP area if they wanted to be moved or stay where they were in full view of Tom's booth.

Becky then slowly started to lower herself on Tom. She gasped as the head of his dick popped into her wet cunt. She stopped there and pulled Tom's head into her chest. She slowly started moving her hips front and back as Tori still held firmly onto Tom's dick. Some ladies from the other booth came over and wanted to help Shannon get cleaned up. They had heard what happened and although they were here for a bachelorette party, they felt bad for Shannon. Becky started moaning extremely loud as she continued to slowly move front and back having lowered herself another inch, she was already cumming.

One of the bridesmaids helping Shannon said that must be one hell of a dick over there as Tom grabbed Becky's hips and slammed her down onto his cock and Tori's hand. Tori invited them to all come over and look and Becky's lifted herself off his dick. Being slammed on it hurt her a bit and she needed a minute. One by one this group of six women all here for a bachelorette party all looked at a felt Tom's dick. Tori never once let go of it and a few of these women took him in their mouths for a few sucks. The bride to be just sat there staring at him as Becky got back on. Tori took her other hand and boldly reached under the bride to be dress and started rubbing her pussy.

She wasn't surprised to find she wasn't wearing panties and told her to bend over her table and Tom would fuck her. She did just that because she was drunk, and she wanted to get fuck good one last time before she got married. Tori told Tom to go fuck that bitch and Becky moaned that she didn't want to stop. She wanted to be filled with Tom's nut. Tori then let go of Tom's cock, pulled the table out a little and told Tom to put her on the table. She got the bride from the party to sit on Becky's face as Tom continued to fuck Becky. Tom and this bride to be would kiss and fondle each other a little bit as he fucked Becky. The bride was a little on the heavy side and giggled with every pump Tom gave to Becky.

She lowered her head as she ground her hips into Becky's face and pulled Tom's cock out of her cunt to suck on it. Tom asked her if she ever ate pussy before to which she replied that was gross. Tom then pulled his dick from her mouth and pushed her head down into Becky's neatly trimmed puss. She tried to resist but Tom said if you want this dick inside you then you will make her cum on your face. She then eagerly went to licking Becky the best she could. Tom offered his cock to both Tori and Shannon, and they took turns sucking him clean from Becky's juices. He then went around and feed his dick to most of the bridesmaids in the party as one of them started filming it and the bride 69 with Becky.

Tom walked up to the other side of the table kissed Becky and told her to guide his dick into the fat bitch. She did as she was told but begged Tom to save his cum for her cunt. Tom slammed as hard as he could into this bitch. He didn't want her to forget about the night before her weeding and to walk funny down the aisle as she went to say her wedding vows. He held her hips and slammed over and over into her. She raised her head up and started screaming immediately that she was going to cum. She kept saying it was too much and too big. She looked straight at her girlfriend's camera and said he is going to split me in two. As her orgasm slowed down one of her friends bent over the table and offered herself to Tom. She looked at Tori and said he is going to ruin her if he keeps going. Tom pulled his dick out walked around and buried it deep inside Becky as he ejaculated the minute it was inside her.

Then he walked right back around the table and pushed himself back into the bride as hard as he could. The bridesmaids where all asking him for mercy as the bride just kept screaming, she was cumin over and over. She yelled she can't take anymore, and the one hot bridesmaid pulled his cock out of the bride and standing there wrapped a leg around him and feed his cock into her hungry cunt. The two fucked in a standing missionary position for several minutes until she collapsed in her own orgasm. As Tom turned around, he was meet with another piece of ass bent over in front of him. He looked at Tori and said last one that he needs to get outside for Heather. As he finished off the 3rd bridesmaid Becky was finally cumming on the bride's face. Tom got Becky to lick him clean and asked if she wanted to join him outside to watch him and her husband both fuck Heather.

They each straighten their cloths and took another drink as they headed out hand in hand. Tori stayed with Shannon as they both just held each other in the booth as the bridal party was starting to get a little rowdy. The bouncers came by and one of them ended up fucking one of the bridesmaids on their table and Tori just watched as Shannon started to record it. Shannon did ask Tori what happens now after all this tonight she can't go back to just Jason's tiny little dick, but she loved him and didn't want to leave him. Tori just kissed her and told her it would all be worked out.

As all this from the bathroom on was happening, Heather and Steve continued to have several dances and drinks. Eventually Heather was feeling brave enough to take Steve on out to the expedition where she was to fuck both him and Tom tonight. As they left, they stopped by the table to let the rest of the group know they were heading out to the car. By this time Tori and Shannon had returned from the bathroom and Becky was slowly stroking Tom's dick. They asked if Shannon was ok and if they all needed to leave and cancel the rest of the night. Shannon pleaded for them not to cancel the plans. Heather leaned over to kiss Tom, she told him that she loves him, and she wasn't going to let Steve fuck her until he was there, but to please not be too long maybe 30 minutes. Steve didn't say a word to his wife Becky as she was too busy with Tom's dick to even acknowledge his presents.

Heather and Steve walked out with their arms around one another. As they got to the cars Heather opened the driver side rear door and pushed Steve back against the seat. She started kissing him as she undid his pants and pulled them all the way down around his ankles. Steve was kissing and fondling Heathers tits and pulled them out of her dress. She wasn't wearing any panties or a bra so there was nothing else in the way. She stoked him as he reached down and gently started rubbing his fingers along her slit and resting them on her clit. He started making slow circles around her love bud as she kissed and stroked him at the same time.

Heather started to feel her orgasm build but didn't want to cum on his fingers. On his cock yes, maybe even on his face but not on his fingers. So, she squatted down in front of him and took his hard cock into her mouth again. She slowly sucked him from base to tip reaching around with one hand to grab his ass and pull him into her mouth even deeper. Her other hand naturally went straight to her pussy. She thought to herself, how come its ok to cum on her own fingers but not his and with that thought she reached up and started rubbing his balls. Steve had reached down and ran his fingers through her hair and as his orgasm approached, he started fucking her face. This was by far the best blow job of his life, and he came in her mouth as she swallowed and didn't stop sucking once. The head of his dick got super sensitive as she continued to suck on it. Finally relenting she stood and looked toward the club thinking where the hell is Tom. Well at that moment he was fucking Steve's wife at their booth in the VIP area.

Steve sat into the expedition and Heather climbed on after him. Closing the door as they continued to make out Heather sitting on his lap with one leg on each side of his. Steve's dick had gone soft, but he began to feel it start to come back to life. He pushed Heather over onto her back in the bench seat, pulled his pant as all the way off and his shirt over his head. Heather again admired his abdominal muscles and rubbed his chiseled chest down his sides to his abdomen. Had his dick been hard she would've taken it right there and then she was completely lost in the moment. As her hand ran down his side and around his waist to his ass, she tried to raise her hips and pull him into her just to realize he wasn't hard and although his semi erect dick did penetrate just a little it wasn't hard enough to get all the way into her.

Steve told her he needed a minute and started kissing her neck and shoulders. He worked his way south to her breast where he stopped and spent plenty of time. Heathers natural DD tits were much larger than what he was used to, and he asked if he could slide his dick in between them later. Heather said to him that if everything goes well that he will be able to do just about anything he wants to her later this evening but remember that the fantasy is to be double penetrated in the parking lot. So, she screamed that her fucking husband better hurry his ass up before she just fucks Steve without him.

Steve continues his way south and pushes Heather's legs together high over his head. With her legs together, knees in her chest and feet basically on the ceiling of the truck he slowly started teasing her hungry pussy. He inserted one finger as he used it to rub her g spot in a come here motion. This along with the pressure of his tongue flicking fast over her clit had her ready to explode. Just as she would build to a mind-blowing orgasm he would stop, kiss her thighs, and then start again. After the 5th time doing this to her, she couldn't take it any longer and told him to get on his back in the back of the expedition. They crawled over the seat and had plenty of room to stretch out back there.

Heather sitting to the side of him on her knees noticed that his dick was rock solid again, and she decided that she would tease him since she had been teased so unmercifully. She straddled him and with her thumb she held his cock flat against his abdomen. She reached down with the other hand and spread her pussy open so that her labia were on each side of his nice hard cock. She rode him back and forth like this soaking his cock with her own juices. As she picked up the pace still holding his dick down against his stomach she started to cum. The build up from being tease so bad earlier to this explosion made her scream in ecstasy as she quivered and ground herself into his dick.

She wanted so bad to let his cock go and lower herself onto it. He must have wanted the same thing because as she sat up, he pushed her back a little bit and took his cook at the base and held it up for her. With Heather now leaning back her hands on his legs holding herself up and Steve pushing his cock down desperately trying to line it up with her cunt, all she had to do was move up or back a half inch and his cock would be in perfect line to fuck her. She looked down at it desperately wanting it, looking up at the door to the night club and no sign of Tom, she decided to wait and instead of up or back she slides forward.

This allowed her to continue to grind her pussy against his cock with no penetration happening. As she started gyrating her hips in an up and down motion Steve came all over her dress that was balled up around her waist. She reached down and held his dick in place up against her wet cunt as she continued to grind on him. Just as she was ready to raise up and take his still hard cock deep inside her she noticed Tom and Becky walking towards them. She told Steve here they come and not to lose his hard on because she was ready as the door opened and Tom and Becky got in the back seat already making out. Heather grabbed Tom by the hair pulling his head back as she gritted her teeth telling him she was about to fuck Steve without him, and he had better get back here with them now.

Tom removed his cloths as Becky pulled her dress over her head. Heather asked where her panties were, she told her they are on the table inside, she left them as a tip. They all laughed and Tom climb over as Becky kissed Heather. She told Heather that she needed to fuck Tom first because from her understanding Tom doesn't get dirty pussies. She told Becky that Tom has already fucked her today and with that she looked behind her at Tom as his hard cock laid in the crack of her ass. She reached down between her legs still staring at Tom and lined up Steve's dick with her pussy. She kept eye contact with Tom as she slowly lowered herself on Steve's dick moaning and quivering in pleasure as she did.

Tom asked if she wanted a few minutes before he started fucking her ass or should he start now. Heather looks down at Steve and says they need a few minutes to get there rhythm down and for Tom to fuck Becky while he waits. She tells him besides that she wants to see Becky's face the first time she takes Tom's cock. Becky tells her that she already missed that, she had fucked Tom in booth earlier and that's what took them so long to get out here, not to mention the fat bride and her party. Heather looks at Tom and he said Tori had it all on film and she had orchestrated the whole thing.

Tom pulled Becky over the seat and now all four of them were laid down in the back of the expedition. He had her bent over with her face next to her husbands and his wife's. Who was frantically fucking each other at this point. It was like they were animals, Heathers muscle rippled through her back and legs as she ground her hips forward and pulled herself up towards his head only to arch her back and slam herself back on his big dick. His hips went in motion with hers as his hands on her hips seem to help and guide Heather along the way. Tom now plowing into Becky from behind as she was not used to having sex so much her pussy had swollen up a bit and it was both pleasure and pain for her.

She looked back at Tom and said to him that she understands why Shannon calls him daddy and he could be her daddy too if he wanted. Tom just smiled and continued to hold her hips steady as he pounded away. After several minutes he looked over and asked Heather how long they were going to last at that pace, she looked at him and panted for him to fuck her ass now. Becky took the phone to record as he climbed behind Heather. She stopped moving and he slowly pushed his cock inside her ass. It was kind of awkward at first with his nuts touching Steve's, but as Heather started slowly moving back and forth taking both cocks in and out the awkward feeling passed.

Steve started massaging Heathers tits as Becky bent over to kiss him then Heather. Tom held her hips and ass as she picked up the pace. Heather looked back at Tom and kept eye contact, she said to him she wanted to hold him, so he stopped and pulled his cock from her ass. Heather raised off Steve as he moaned not aware of what was going on. Heather turned around and lower her ass onto Steve's cock. Becky jumped at the chance to tackle Tom's free cock into her mouth not even thinking that it had just came out of Heathers ass. She then realized what was happening and guided Tom back into Heather, this time into her sloppy wet cunt. She reached in between Tom and Heather and started massage her clit as she whispered to her a thank you for allowing her to be a part of this fantasy.

Tom was now holding Heather with her legs and arms wrapped tightly around him. It was almost as if Steve was and Becky where no longer there as Tom slowly drove his cock in and out of her as the held each other passionately. As Tom's orgasm started to approach, he raised up and started to move faster. Steve warns that he is about to cum in her ass and Heather clinches it tight to help him along, as Becky now has room to get her head down to Heather's clit and flick it with her tongue Heather also explodes at the same time Steve does. Tom having already cum several times tonight was a way behind and he was pounding on Heather until he felt Steve's soften dick slide out of Heathers ass.