The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather pulls her mouth off Steve's cock and says to Tom for him to go ahead and give it to her. She turns back around and buries Steve's cock all the way down her throat as she inserts her middle finger into his ass. He squirms around for a minute the submits to her as she starts massaging his prostate gland. Tom pounds as he announces to her that he is coming as he buries his cock as deep in her ass as he can while she starts gagging on Steve's cock as he starts to shoot his sperm straight down her throat.

As the 3 of them recover, Tom tells Heather he is going to shower, and she decides to join him. Steve rolls over and passes out. As Tom and Heather walk past Shannon and Becky still impaled on the double headed dildo passed out on the couch, Heather just smiles, and they move to the shower as they clean-up and wash without saying a word. The 2 of them crawl back into their bed with Tori as Heather cuddles up to her and Tom spoons Heather as they fall asleep.