The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon suddenly screams out and like a ton of bricks landed on her she can't breathe and starts to tremble in orgasm. As it passes, she asks for a break and Tom takes Tori standing against the vanity, Shannon took the phone and held it so Jason could watch Tom and Tori. After a few moments she realized that they were not fucking but passionately making love she told Jason she would be home later this weekend and hung up. She kissed them both and said she was going to give them a little privacy and check on the others. Tom then picked up Tori as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

As they held each other tightly in a warm embrace, Tom slowly started sliding in and out of her. He raised himself up so he could see her, and they just stared into each other's eyes as they slowly made love for the next half hour.

Shannon walked outside to find Heather and Becky giving Steve a slow double blow job. She quietly slides into the hot tub with a fresh bottle of wine. Heather turns to her and tells her that she can have Steve if she wants, and she moves forward to take over Heathers spot on his cock. Heather sits and watches from the other side of the tub, wondering where Tom and Tori were. She knew but still wondered about them. Becky started fondling Shannon as she took over sucking Steve's cock. Heather told them both they had to be easy with Shannon as Shannon stood and turn around reaching in between her legs to guide herself down on Steve's cock.

Becky gently spread her legs and slowly licked Shannon's pussy as she slowly rode her husband's dick. Heather watching the erotic sight unconsciously started playing with herself and squeezing her breast. She lifted one leg onto the side of the hot tub and inserted 2 fingers into herself as she watched Shannon's skinny frame slowly lifted off Steve's big dick and gently pulled back down. Steve had reached under Shannon's legs so he could raise and lower her while Becky continued to eat her cunt.

Heather decided to go look for Tom and Tori, when she walked in the room and saw them making love staring at each other she just stood there and watched for several minutes. She took note of how passionate they looked; she saw Tom supporting his weight on one elbow as he slowly kissed Tori. His second hand would rub her side from breast to hips and ass and back. Tori's legs were wrapped around Tom's waist with her ankles locked behind his back. This was not 2 people fucking, this was definitely 2 lovers making love.

Tori noticed Heather standing in the doorway and motioned her to come on over. She just stood there watching and slowly rubbing her pussy. Wondering if her and Tom looked as passionate as they did when they made love. Tori told Tom to roll over, she wanted to ride him. As he rolled over, he notices Heather standing there and just stared at her while she continued to rub her pussy with her right hand while fondling her breast with her left. Tori, climbed on top of Tom and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. As she did, she moaned and turned her head to look at Heather. As she slowly ground herself on Tom's cock, she asked Heather to please join them, that after all the events of the night she would love for the 3 of them to be together.

Heather walked over to the bed and straddled Toms legs from behind Tori. She told Tori to bend forward she wanted to eat her ass. Tori looked shocked, this isn't something Heather liked or ever did before. Heather told her that Becky and Steve kind of forced her to do it to Becky and that it was ok, she only wished that she had done it to Tori first. Tori kissed her as she leaned forward, and Heather kissed down her back until she reached her ass. She spread her ass checks as Heather extended her tongue to Tori's ass and started licking.

After several minutes, Heather pushed Tori forward off Tom's dick as she took it in her mouth, instead of feeding it back to her pussy she lined it up with Tori's ass. She lowered on it as Tom moaned at the tightness. Heather started sucking and rubbing Toms balls as Tori continued to slowly fuck Tom with her ass. Tom asked for Heather to come sit on his face, and Heather told him she would in a minute. There was something she had to do first. She pushed on Tori's ass trying to get her off Tom's dick. Tori looked back at Heather and slide off his dick with a look of total shock on her face as she watched Heather take Tom's full 8 inches straight from her ass into her mouth.

Tom too was completely shocked by her actions and as she continued to suck Tori slid up to put her pussy in Tom's face. Heather sucked for a few mor minutes then crawled forward and took Tom inside her well used cunt. She was swollen from all the use, and a little tender. She held Tori's shoulders to support herself and Tori rotated around to face Heather. The girls started making out as they each rode Tom. After so much sex in one night it was fair to say Tom wasn't going to cum anytime soon. The girls took turns riding his cock until they were exhausted. Once Tom got on his knees with Heather laying on top of Tori, one leg in between her legs and the other on the outside of the other leg. Their pussies laying right on top of each other's.

Tom would push into Tori on bottom and pound as hard as he could for several minutes. While he pounded Tori would hold Heather tight and even put a few scratches on her back, then Tom would pull out of Tori and pound into Heather. Tom was determined to get one last nut tonight and wasn't stopping or showing mercy until he did. He continued to move back and forth, both girls begging for mercy but also asking him to please cum for them. He switched from going between their pussies to fucking their asses. After several turns each he entered Tori's ass one more time as he felt his nut building. Leaning backwards and pounding hard he finally exploded deep inside Tori's ass. As he fell to the side almost exhausted, Heather immediately went down and ate his cum out of Tori's ass. The 3 laid there in the bed holding one another as Tom and Tori both fell asleep holding one another.

Meanwhile in the hot tub Shannon was getting the special treatment from both Steve and Becky. With Steve easily able to hold Shannon's 100-pound frame he stood in the middle of the tub slowly raising and lowering her on himself as his wife continued to eat her pussy. Even being somewhat short himself he tried to put her down so she could stand on her own and she was just suspended on his dock and Becky's face. She kept trying to get down, but with Becky's head in between her legs licking her clit and Steve's cock buried deep inside her she could barely move.

Finally, she asked Becky to please stop. She finally stood and turned around practically jumping back into Steve's arms, reaching between them, and guiding him back inside her. Becky stood behind her rubbing her ass and reaching around to her breast as she would squeeze them and pitch and pull her nipples causing a loud moan every time. Shannon took turns kissing Steve then turning her head to kiss Becky.

Becky told Steve that she too needed some attention and wanted his cock too. Steve put Shannon down as he sat on the side of the hot tub and Becky climbed on him. She first stood with her feet to each side of his hips as Shannon cleaned her juices from his cock with her tongue. Steve pulled his wife's pussy to his face as she held his hair and pulled him into her. She asked him if he minded eating her pussy, even after Tom has torn it up and dumped his cum in it several times tonight. He just grabbed her ass and pulled her tighter against his face.

As she felt her orgasm start to approach, she pulled away and squatted down on him as Shannon guided his dick into her pussy. Becky reached behind her and grabbed Shannon by the hair without even looking at her as she guided her down to her ass. Shannon having accepted her role as the submissive earlier knew she wanted her ass hole eaten and without protest eagerly stuck her tongue into Becky's ass.

Becky started to wildly ride her husband's cock and Shannon's face. Steve was holding her up by having his arms wrapped around her, as she had one hand full of Shannon's hair and the other squeezing her own tit. She tells Shannon to come there and feed her ass to her husband and let her taste her pussy. Shannon, whom had been rubbing herself under the water the whole time eagerly stood and climbed from the hot tub.

She stood in between Becky, who was riding Steve and Steve buried his face in her petite little ass as she grabbed Becky's hair and pulled her face into her cunt. She then reached back and took a hand full of Steve's hair as well. Heather opened the screen door and was shocked to see what looked like petite little submissive Shannon dominating both Steve and Becky.

Heather still nude walked over and sat on the edge of the tub as all three of them started to cum. Becky came first as she continued to wildly grind her hips into Steve like she was a rodeo cowboy. Then Steve grabbed her hips and held her still as he drove deep into her one last time as Shannon started screaming and collapsed in between them.

Heather told them that Tom and Tori were passed out and Shannon should go join them after washing up. Heather showed Becky and Steve to the guest room and kissed them both good night as she went to bed herself. When she walked in the room Tori was asleep on Tom's chest as Shannon had curled up in a tiny little ball and backed herself up against Tom on the opposite side of him. Tom laid on his back with one arm around each of them. Heather crawled in the bed, only to look up and see Becky standing there. Shannon was still wide eyed awake and wanted to play some more. Heather got a few toys out for Becky and Shannon to use and asked if Steve was asleep. Becky told her he was passed out before his head hit the pillow.

Heather went and crawled in bed with Steve and fell asleep as Becky and Shannon started quietly making out next to a sleeping Tom and Tori. As they were kissing and holding each other, Becky looked at the toys left for them, a strap on that she would love to use, the double headed dildo, and a regular dildo that looked very familiar to them both. The decide to go to the living room with their toys so they didn't disturb anyone.

Shannon was relishing how dominate she felt with Becky earlier and took the strap on. She inserted the small, curved end into her pussy as she strapped the bigger dildo section around her like a jock strap. She told Becky in a very demanding voice to get on her knees, she told her to bury her face in the pillows and raise her ass high, even going so far as to call her a bitch. Becky shocked and a little worried did exactly as she was told. Shannon got between her legs slapped her ass and lined the dildo up with her pussy as she shoved it in with one smooth motion.

Becky was moaning and pushing back into her as she was now getting her ass slapped hard. Shannon started calling Becky her little slut as Becky was loving this treatment. She reached down and grabbed a handful of Becky's hair. Pulling her head all the way back as she drove deep into her. Becky started whimpering from the pain, as Shannon began to talk very firmly to her. She told her that Tom was going to make a cock hold out of her husband Jason by forcing him to watch as he fucked her in front of him. She told Becky that was fine with her because she wanted to continue to fuck Tom. She grabbed her nipple squeezing it super hard as Becky now cried out loud. She then said that Becky would massage Jason and fuck him at her business so that Jason didn't completely lose all his confidence. She wouldn't let on that she knew who he was until she told her to.

Shannon felt a surge of power as Becky climaxed while crying out in pain. Shannon had never felt so dominate, and she didn't want to give that up with Becky as she knew she would always be submissive to Tom, Heather, and Tori. Becky collapsed forward agreeing to Shannon's demands. The strap on pulled itself from her cunt as she fell flat onto the mattress. Shannon told her she had to bring her off before they were done and removed the strap on. She sat on one knee with her other leg raised with her foot flat on the couch mattress as Becky rolled onto her back to see Shannon's pussy in her face.

She reached up wrapping her arms around Shannon's little waist and slowly started licking her pussy. Shannon, with a hand full of hair guided her while continuing to talk dirty. She would tell her exactly what to do, how fast and when to stop. Becky followed every demand to the tee. Shannon finally told her she needed a dick to cum and they got the double ended dildo. Shannon placed it in her cunt and Becky did the same as they lay on their backs pussies' inches apart as Shannon took control again moving the dildo in and out until she came all over it. They both passed out with this double ended dildo still inside them both.

The noise from the living room woke Tom, he looked at the clock and it was now 2:30 am. He kissed Tori on her head and got up to use the bathroom and decided to look for Heather. With all the excitement of the night he still wanted to make sure she was ok.

As he climbed the stairs towards the living room having found both Becky and Shannon passed out legs scissored and both pussies filled with the double dildo. He heard a slight moan from the guest room and walked down the hall. The door was open, and he stood there leaning against the entrance as he watched his beautiful wife make love to Steve.

Heather was on top of Steve lying flat down on his chest, both had their arms around each other rubbing every part of the other bodies they could reach. Heather was passionately kissing him as she worked her hips slowly up and down on his cock. Steve's hips matched Heathers rhythm and pace. As they would push into each other there would be a pause holding Steve's impressive cock at its deepest point inside Heathers sweat honey pot.

Steve had one arm wrapped around Heathers neck holding her in a tight embrace as the other hand would slowly move up and down her back, occasionally resting and squeezing her ass. Heather's hand was resting gently on the side of Steve's face as they continued their passionate kissing, Tom couldn't see where her other hand was, but he could tell they were not fucking each other, but making love to one another.

At first Tom did feel a twinge of anger and even jealousy, but he thought that he has never seen his wife like this, and he has made love to Tori, so he just enjoyed the view. He took in the beautiful curves of his wife. He looked at her feet resting across Steve's thighs as her legs went out to her knees on the mattress. Tom was amazed at the muscles in Heathers thighs as she would raise and lower herself, her nice round ass would flex at every down stroke for her and a slight spasm at the end of every stroke to go along with the pause.

Looking up he noticed the small of her back arching and bowing with her slow purposeful movements. The muscles in her back flexing as she threw herself into the passions these two shared. Heather moved her legs to rest straight on top of Steve's legs as she then slid her whole body up and down his torso. Tom knew she really liked this position because she always did it to him. Heather then moved her legs inside of Steve's. Tom could tell from Steve's reaction that he wasn't sure what was about to happen, maybe he had never done or seen this position before.

Heather then bends her legs up underneath Steve's legs as she pushed herself to an upright position, keeping his cock buried deep in her pussy as she reaches under his knees to raise his legs up. She starts slowly and grinds herself back and forth on him as she starts to pick up the pace. She raises up to the point she is almost sitting on his pelvis with his knees pressed back into his chest as she holds his legs in her elbows with her hands on his chest holding herself upright.

She really starts picking up the pace and starts to talk dirty to him. She tells him that she owns his dick now and asks him how it feels to be balled up and fuck. All he does is groan and moan as she continues to pound herself back and forth then up and down on him. After about 5 minutes of hard fast fucking like this, she gets off him and tells him to get on his knees behind her.

She gets in the doggy style position facing the door and that's the first time she notices Tom standing there. Heather just looks at Tom as Steve gets behind her. She mouths to him that she loves him and never stops looking at him. Steve notices Tom and gets a nervous look on his face, he says to Him that he is sorry. He says that Heather came to him, and he thought Becky must have been with Tom. Tom just holds his hand up and gives him a look to ensure him that its ok.

Steve lines himself up and then grabs Heather's hips as he slams himself into her causing Heather to moan and gasp for air. She tells Steve to not do that again, she turns her head to look at him and loudly says that she is done fucking for the night, and this is to be slow and passionate, or she would get up and leave. She then tells him to put his knees closer together and hold still.

She turns back to look at Tom again as she starts to move herself on and off Steve's dick. Steve did as he was told and held still allowing Heather to move just the way she wanted to. Tom again noticed her beauty as she was down on her elbows, hands griping at the sheets with her every backward thrust. She pushed her pelvis all the way back into him as she held herself there.

Lowering her head onto the mattress she started rotating her hips in circles on him. She spread her legs wider, so she was only inches off the mattress as her hips started moving up and down. Then her whole body moved like it was a wave rolling onto the beach, starting with her hips going from up high to down low, up to the small of her back bowing outward as the wave continued up her to the upper back bowing up as he lower back arched and the whole process repeated itself over and over as Steve held himself still to be used for her pleasure.

Finally, she pushed herself back onto him as she raised up pushing him onto his back. Her pussy never leaving his dick as she was now riding him again looking straight at Tom in the doorway. She asked Tom to please come her and hold her as she was getting close, and she wanted to be held by him as she came on Steve's dick. Tom got on the bed and took her in his arms as she continued to raise and lower herself on Steve. Tom kissed her and as their tongues dance in each other's mouths Heather exploded in her final orgasm of the night.

With the onset of her orgasm, she started bounce hard and fast on Steve as she broke her kiss with Tom and told Steve to cum inside her. Steve started fucking her back grabbing a handful of her hair as he pulled her head hard backwards and held the small of her back causing her to scream as he pounded away. Tom continued to hold her as Steve pounded for what seemed like several minutes.

Finally stopping, Steve says he can't cum. He says he must have cum too much already today. Heather turns herself around, presenting her ass to Tom as she gets between Steve's legs and takes him in her mouth. Heather feels Toms hard dick resting in the crack of her ass and tells him to please fuck her ass while she finishes him off.

Tom slowly inserts his hard cock into Heathers ass as she goes back to deep throating Steve. She is determined not to stop until she has a mouth full of his cum. Tom has his hands on her ass squeezing it hard as he uses it to pull her onto him as he fucks her ass hard and fast. He tells Heather he is so turned on by what he was watching that he isn't going to last long.