The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather looked at Becky and told her to get on her knees that she may have missed her face when Tom first fucked her, but she was going to see it when Tom first fucked her ass. Becky had a look of terror on her face as she slowly moved in front of Tom. Steve and Heather sat in front of her, and she instinctively reached out and took her husband's dick in one hand as she started lick Heather's sweet honey pot. Heather held her face up as Tom slowly went into her ass and Becky's forehead wrinkled as her mouth gapped open and she couldn't breathe for a moment. It was certainly different; this was the first dick she ever had in her ass, and she moaned oh daddy. Heather just cut her eyes at Tom and mocked oh daddy to him.

As the mushroom shaped head popped into her ass, she let out a loud screech of pain and tears welled up in her eyes. Heather yelled at Tom to hold still and be gentle as she climbed onto her knees at Becky's side. She turned Becky's head and kissed her ensuring her that this will pass, and she will love it. She reached under Becky and in between her legs as she found Becky's pussy, she slowly inserted 2 fingers and started to massage her clit.

The feeling of pain slowly subsided as the pleasure Heather was giving started to take over. Heather asked if she was ok, and with a swallow she nodded her head yes. Tom slowly pushed in a couple of inches and then withdrew the same amount. Keeping a slow steady movement and with Heather's hand helping Becky was starting to enjoy this new experience. Her husband's dick now starting to harden in her hand as she continued to stroke it. As her pleasure built, she started pushing back against Tom, taking him deeper and deeper into her ass.

Steve got on his knees in front of her and told her how hot this was to watch her being taken by another man and in the ass to top that off. Becky told Steve she loved him, then looked back at Tom and asked for him to please fuck her good as she again called him daddy. Heather sat up and kissed Tom whispering for him not to let all this daddy stuff go to his head, that he is her husband first. She then laid down on her back and squirmed under Becky so she could start eating her pussy while Tom was fucking her ass.

As Heathers tongue reach up and first touched Becky's clit a shiver ran through her that cause her to push all the way onto Tom's fat cock and that combination set off a massive orgasm that well up from deep inside her. This was her first anal orgasm and the intensity she was feeling was unlike anything. She started to spasm and shake uncontrollably. Heather wrapped her arms around her waist as Tom firmly held her hips as he slammed in and out of her tight ass. Steve asked her if she was ok, and she couldn't respond as her eyes rolled back in her head and then she collapsed on top of Heather.

She never let go of Steve's dick through the whole experience and slowly started jerking him off. She tried to raise her hips up off Heather's mouth and Heather took the hint and started fingering her pussy while giving her sensitive clit a little break. Becky continued to jerk her husband as her and Heather where now in a classic 69 position with Tom slowing his pace to just a steady long stroke ass fucking. She leaned her head down in between Heather's legs and started to eat Heathers well used pussy that was still full of Tom's cum.

After several minutes Heather started to eat Becky again as Becky had turned her oral attention to her husband's cock still in her hand. As she rocked herself rhythmically on and off Tom's cock, she got the rhythm to suck her husband's dick in synchronized timing. Tom just held his pelvis still as he was now being fucked by Becky's ass. Steve was watching his wife suck his dick as he was in between Heathers legs. He looks up at Tom and says thank you for this evening that he has never had so much sex in one night in all his life. Tom just laughed and told him to pace himself that the night was young and there is a whole bridal party full of sluts inside and if the girls wanted that he could fuck Tori and Shannon too.

Becky pulled off his cock and positioned it at Heathers pussy as he pushed into her, she turns to look at Tom asking if she gets any say in who her husband fucks? Tom told her that is between y'all, winks at her as he tells her that daddy doesn't make her do anything she doesn't want to, that maybe Steve should call Heather mommy and she can guide him. She turned around and tried to lick Heather's clit while her husband fucked her pussy, and with that Heather reached up and pulled Tom's cock from Becky's ass and saying that mommies hungry took his dick all the way down her throat. This was the first ass to mouth Heather had ever done and it turned Tom on so much that he started to fuck Heather's face. Heather had her hips moving on Steve's dick and Becky's face as Tom's balls kept slapping her nose as his dick went down her throat. Becky started fingering her own ass as Heather was also playing with her pussy and all four came together.

Hot and sweaty they opened the back doors of the expedition to let some air in as they all cooled off and started to get dressed to head back inside. Heather told Becky that momma was going to take care of Steve for the rest of the night, and she should stay close by her daddy's side. They started walking back Heather and Steve hand and hand and Becky hugging on tightly to Tom.

Once inside they ordered a few drinks and sat down at their booth in the VIP area. Tori and Shannon were cuddling each other tightly in the corner as Tori and Heather started talking Shannon scooted over next to Tom and Becky. Becky and Shannon looked at one another as Becky told her that Tom was her daddy too now and they kissed. They asked Shannon if she was ok, that she looks better than she did when she came out of the bathroom earlier. She assured them that as long as they were with her, she would be fine, and she was just a little worried about the future after a night like tonight. Tom assured both of them that they were in control of their own lives. Tom, Heather, and Tori had a life together and they would welcome both of them and Steve into their lives, Shannon asked about Jason and Tom told her that we would all figure that out.

Tori looks over at Tom and tells him with a very sexy look on her face that her daddy was going to really owe her for leaving her inside while mommy and daddy played. Tom just laughed, winked at her, and told her that he loved her. The expression on her face went from playfulness to full of emotions as her eyes well up and Heather asked what was wrong, she tells Heather that Tom told her he loved her without prompting and she is a little emotional. Tom reaches over rubs her back and tells her he would be more than happy to make it up to her, she replies that he already did.

Just at that time a completely nude bride to be walks over to the table along with the tall attractive bridesmaid. She looks at Tom telling him that she has now been fucked by at least 8 different guys tonight and that its all his fault for turning her into a slut. Heather laughs and says in a very mocking tone that she needed to refer to him as her daddy, as she rolled her eyes. The bride looks at Tom and says to him that daddy is going to have to keep fucking her even after she gets married and maybe he can even fuck her on her wedding night in front of the groom. The bridesmaid looks at him and says that she doesn't want daddy to fuck her in front of her husband, but she does want to be fuck by him some more.

Tom tells them both that he is getting close to being done fucking for the night he may have a few left in him but needs to save at least one for someone special as he rubs Tori's back. He looks at Steve and tells the ladies that Steve can fuck them both if they all agreed and the tall one sunk under the table in front of Steve. The bride to be took a napkin and wrote her phone number on it handing it to Tom and asked him to please call her. She then for some unknown reason kissed Becky open mouth. This shocked Becky, but she certainly returned the kiss, stood, and shoved 3 fingers up the brides used wet cunt.

Heather slides over next to Tori and Tom as the 3 of them have a little conversation with Shannon. She makes it clear she wants to stay with Jason but wants to keep fucking Tom and being best friends with Heather and Tori. Tom tells them that it all really depends on Jason. Tori says that she wants to see Jason suffer and maybe even made a cockhold husband. He would need to watch Tom fuck his wife like he never could, and if he could learn his place that she might be able to accept him in the group. Heather says that he hasn't ever done anything wrong to her, but she supports Tori 100%. So, its left up to Shannon to decide and make it happen, but they will figure all that out later. They decide that once Becky and Steve are done with the bride and her friend they will head home.

By now Becky has the bride bent over the table with 2 fingers in her pussy and 2 fingers in her ass, the other hand is full of her hair as she pulls the brides face back and talks dirty to her. Steve is now being rode by the bridesmaid in the booth as Becky then pulls the bride to the floor, hikes up her dress and sits on her face telling her to eat that pussy like it's the last thing she will ever get. The bridesmaid cums all over Steve's cock as he then gets on the floor in between the brides' legs and shoves his dick balls deep into her ass as she screams into Becky's cunt. After 10 minutes of slamming his dick into her he empties his balls all over her stomach and tits. Becky looks up at Tom having just had her own orgasm and says to him did daddy like the show. Tom smiles and says he did but it's time to go.

They all straighten their close and tried to settle their tab, which was apparently paid by the bouncers. Becky grabbed the napkin with the bride's number saying she will hold onto it, and they head out the door. In the parking lot, Tom asked Steve and Becky to return to their house with them and they all ended up piling into the expedition leaving their car there for the night and returned to the house.

Once home everyone was hungry and still wide awake, Heather and Becky whipped up some snacks, nachos, veggies and dip, and a pitcher of piña coladas. Tori kissed Tom and asked if her and Shannon could take a shower and change, while Tom and Steve stepped out on the deck to enjoy a cigar and whiskey. Steve wanted to thank Tom for opening the adventure in their marriage and made it clear that he and Becky wanted to remain friends and this kind of activity would always be welcomed, but they didn't want it to be the basis of their entire friendship. Tom agreed and they talked about the events of the night. Turns out that Becky and Steve were high school sweethearts that got back together 10 years later, and they had both had more than their share of sexual partners.

Heather and Becky came out on the deck and fired up the hot tub as they stripped naked. They started making out as they kept glancing over at the men. Tom walked over and kissed them both as he told them he was going to check on Tori and Shannon for them to please start without him and Steve could handle them until he returned. Steve refilled his drink and sat on the edge of the hot tub naked watching Heather take control and make love to his wife. Becky was sitting on the opposite side of the tub staring her husband in the eye as Heather kissed her breast and made her way down into the water as Becky parted her legs. Heather started with her hand on her cunt as she then pushed 2 fingers into her. She looked up and took note of how swollen the inside of her cunt was.

She then took her clit into her mouth as she sucked and flicked her tongue over it. Becky had taken a hand full of hair and guided Heather right where she wanted her. The problem was she wanted her ass eaten and Heather wasn't sure about that. Steve could see the struggle starting and quickly intervened, telling Becky to turn around and sit on Heather's face and that he would eat her ass for her. He also said to Becky that neither of them had been made to do anything they didn't want tonight, and they shouldn't expect Heather to.

Heather turned to him thanking and kissing him and said she would try it in a few minutes but wants to eat pussy right now. With that Becky stood and Heather laid her head backwards on the side of the hot tub as Becky straddled her face feeding her pussy to her. Steve came over behind her and started to eat her ass, which drove Becky wild. Heather reached up and took Steve's cock in her hand and started getting him hard as they each ate Becky.

Steve now hard started fucking Heathers tits as he fingered his wife's ass as her pussy was being eaten by Heather. He looked around thinking to himself how great this was and slowly slid down positioning himself in between Heathers legs. He slowly worked his hard cock into Heather in the hot tub as he leaned over to eat his wife's ass too. Slowly working in and out of Heather as his wife's hips moved frantically up and down, she cried out that she was so close, but couldn't cum. Steve stood and lined his dick up with her ass as he shoved it in while Heather clamped down on her clit.

The two worked together on Becky to send her over the edge. Steve pounding into her without mercy as Heather fingered her cunt while sucking and teasing her clit. She was also enjoying watching this incredibly fit man's fat cock work in and out of her new friend's ass. She was getting horny and wanted it for herself. For only the second time ever she reached up taking his cock from her ass and feeds it down her throat. Becky says to her if you can take his cock out of my ass you should be able to eat my ass too.

Steve fucks Heather's throat for a minute then pulls out and turns Heather over on her knees. He buries his cock into her cunt as he takes a handful of hair and pushes her face into Becky's ass as she is now bent over half in the hot tub and half laying on the deck. Heather struggles for a minute and them gives in as she sticks her tongue as deep into Becky's ass as she can. She stops for a minute and looks at Steve telling him she can be submissive when she wants to and will be for him right now. She turns back to Becky as Steve continues to pound her pussy and she starts to lick Becky from front to back.

Heather on her knees with her ass and pussy just barely above water as Steve starts to pull his cock out and switch to her ass, fucks her ass for a minute then back into her pussy. This attention is driving Heather crazy and Becky pushing her ass into her face just muffles her moans. Heather has one hand on Becky's ass holding it open while her second hand is rubbing her clit as both girls begin to cum at the same time.

Becky turns around kissing Heather then straddles her, so Steve has 2 more holes to rotate through. Steve is so worn out from all the fucking that he is nowhere near close to cumming and just continues to fuck Heather then Becky's pussy. Then Heathers ass to Becky's ass he gets so tired that he can't stand anymore and falls backward onto the side of the hot tub. Becky turns around and takes his cock that just left Heather's ass into her mouth. Heather joins her as they give him a slow sensual double blow job.

Meanwhile Tom walked into the master bathroom to find Tori and Shannon chest deep in the jacuzzi tub filled with bubbles while they were making out. When he walked in, they looked at him and said their pussies were cleaned for him whenever he was ready. Tom excused himself to check on the others to find them entertaining themselves in the hot tub and returned with a bottle of wine for the ladies. He disrobed and slid into the tub with them.

Tori came to him first as she whispered in his ear, thank you for loving her as she then straddled him and kissed him passionately. Breaking the kiss and looking back at Shannon, she told her to get over here with them and she slides overreaching in between Tori and Tom to take his cock into her hand as she first kissed Tori then Tom. Tom noticed the camera light on and asked why the recording. Shannon said it was her idea. Jason had been sent several videos from her fucking Tom first to the gangbang in the bathroom that she wanted him to see her made love to in a bubble bath as well. She thought that seeing her happy and not just fucked lick a slut would help things.

With that being said Tori slid her pussy down over Tom's cock as Shannon held it and kissed them both. Shannon stood and put one foot up on the side of the tub as Tom licked her pussy and flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue. She talked into the camera to Jason as she rode Tom's face. She told him she loved him and that she loved being with Tom, Tori, and Heather. As well as their new friend Becky and Steve. She told him that if he accepted the new her then maybe at some point, he would be allowed to join the group, but he had to be sub servant to her. She told the camera that Tom was her daddy, and Heather and Tori her sisters.

With that she looked back at Tori as Tori had started eating her ass while Tom continued to eat her pussy. She then slid down Tom's chest and kind of pushed Tori out of the way so she could take his cock. Tori moved to the side as she guides Tom into her pussy. Shannon moans oh daddy please let Jason watch us as she takes him in her completely. Her tight pussy has Tom on edge as he buries his face in Tori's tits beside him. Tori grabs Shannon's hair and kisses her. They reach for the camera and hit send to get the video off to Jason. Tom warps an arm around Tori and tells her again that he really does love her, and Tori kisses him as she tells Shannon its her turn.

Shannon whimpers but gets up and sits on the side of the tub as Tori moves her head in between her legs and starts licking her pussy. Tom gets behind Tori and slowly pushes into her cunt just as Shannon's phone rings. It was a FaceTime call from Jason. Shannon asks if she should answer, and Tori says yes but it's up to her. She answers and Jason is sitting naked in his recliner jerking off as he sees his naked wife on the side of the tub. He tells her he will do whatever it takes, and Tori pops her head up and moans the first thing you do is leave me alone at work. Shannon had spun the camera around so he could see Tori taking Tom's cock from behind while her head was in between his wife's legs.

Jason says he will leave her alone and do whatever it takes. He will sit and watch but he would love to participate at some point. Tom, continuing to fuck Tori from behind, pulling out slowly until just the tip of his 8 inches remains inside her then slams forward causing her to gasp and squeal as he starts to speak. He tells Jason that he must do what Shannon wants, and as far as joining the group it may take a while because the way he acted at work towards Heather and Tori. He did say that Heather has a thing for being watched and he may get to watch long before he gets to join.

Shannon turns the phone back around and tells Jason this would be his first test. Tori was going to hold the phone while he watches her fuck Tom live. Tori took the phone as Tom stood and Shannon went down on him. Jason blurts out how he has never seen a dick as big as Tom's and that Tom was going to ruin her for him. Shannon just winks at the phone and take him into her mouth until she starts to gag on his cock. Tori holds the phone up like she is taking a selfie as she helps Shannon suck the fat cock in front of her.

Shannon then gets out of the tub dries off and leans back on the sink vanity. Tom and Tori follow, and she lays back as Tom steps in between her legs. She reaches down and presses the huge mushroom shaped head up against her wet pussy and moves it up and down her slit as Tom pushes into her while Tori is holding the phone and Jason says out loud oh my god. Tom slowly works himself in and out until she is taking almost the entire length of his shaft. Shannon moaning loudly oh god yes daddy, please fuck me, you own this pussy. Tom started to pound on her and took the phone as Tori went down to suck her clit while Tom both fucked and filmed.