All Comments on 'The Participation Trophy'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
I do not believe that you had anyone proof read this effort

It ruins your story to see verbs in the wrong place and sentence structure mixed up so bad that it is necessary to stop and read the same sentence 2 or 3 or even 4 times.

Otherwise a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't care for Matt from the start. Ahhh he quit the game because his players were calling the other team losers and might of hurt there little feelings. Well boo hoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man U = booo!

MonsieurXMonsieurXabout 2 years ago

Sloppy. There are no time outs in soccer. The name of the most famous soccer player in the world is wrong. Confused parameter and perimeter. Etc.

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Damn, if he got tilted at chants of 'Loser', he'd have had a rude shock in the Prem. I realise this came with a disclaimer that the story was OTT, but the attack was too ludicrous and the revenge completely unsatisfying. Swing and a miss for me.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Oh good story.

Just barely able to suspend my belief.

But I guess if you have the mafia at your back, I guess you could do what Matt did.

For a very moral and upright person, Matt does have a dark side. He knows how to give hurt too.

Again thanks author Omegaman56. No cucks here.

I hate cuck stories.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Oh good story.

Just barely able to suspend my disbelief.

But I guess if you have the mafia at your back, I guess you could do what Matt did.

For a very moral and upright person, Matt does have a dark side. He knows how to give hurt too.

Again thanks author Omegaman56. No cucks here.

I hate cuck stories.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Wow this shit was dark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The U.S. national team in the World Cup finals (soccer)? Ha-ha-ha! The tags "Humor" or "Science Fiction" are missing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the fuck where you smoking when you wrote this crap?

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Wonders never cease. This story has everything I hate and get pissed off about. Yet, i don't hate it. I kinda liked it. Maybe it was because the wives were dealing the pain and you didn't use the rape scene to make the wife into a whore with magic pills. I really really hate that. Anyway, not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story belongs in the rape category.

Burner70Burner70about 2 years ago

Among the best reads in a while. Thank you

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Good story but switching back and forth between first person and third person is a huge distraction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was really good….but dark. It actually hurt reading about what happened to Mary. And the tne retribution, however deserved, was hard to read.

.

4 ****

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 2 years ago

Good read. But, who is cutting the onions?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

While I think teaching sportsmanship is a good thing, forfeiting a tournament game is overkill. I'd pull all the starters, and bench them for the first half of the next game.

\

It was pretty obvious that Dale was going to go after Mary.

\

Jeezus, Andres' father is going to help him with his revenge.

\

Please don't mix POV, Matt's telling the story, she can't be running her hand over "Matt's cock," it has to be "my cock."

\

"Your husband was the last." - Dale was last? He took sloppy nths?

\

"Tell them I will be dropping the lawsuits against them." - I was wondering about his threat to ruin their families, I thought it was just an idle threat, I was surprised that he even started going through with it.

\

The bit with the sunglasses was overdone. Do so many people, including kids wear such dark sunglasses?

\

Too much of a Grimm fairy tale.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

As always, over the top in so many ways - I loved it!5*

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

What a conflict in scoring this story. I was so upset with the theme and what was done to Mary, I wanted to give it a 2. But in fairness to Omegaman, I just could not do that. When I take out the vileness, it was a really good story, probably even a 5. So, I wrestled with my conundrum and gave it a 4. Unfortunately, I understand the cruelty that lives in the world and we can not ignore it or condone it.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

What is it about a world where everyone wears sunglasses, even soccer players on the field?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your editor needs an editor! Choose either 1st person or third, switching frequently is terrible writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, that was dark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Good Story line - Great delivery

While I don't always like these kind of violent stories, this was different. It had a good story line and a great delivery. 5 stars

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

The whole revenge thing was so extreme that it really ruined the story.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Way, way, way over the top but a fun read. Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do authors here write highly educated people speaking as goobers? For example, "...me and the baby are ok..." Then there's the usual repetitious, casual vulgarity, which seems to be a reflection of the circles the authors run in, but, again, which is not characteristic of well educated, highly intelligent people like doctors. The "Al" character and his entourage were an extended, muddled cliche about blacks and Mafia type organizations (any cop will tell you that black criminal organizations don't resemble the Mafia). The final revenge scene was...well...absurd. Even details like the gangster's boy beating all the other gifted athletes on the team by 15 yards in the 40 was ridiculous unless the other boys were pushing walkers. His winning was not the issue, but 15 yards in a 40 when the other boys were good enough to come close to winning the state championship? There are other problems, but it's not worth the time to point them out. This author is far better than this story.

The general plot was creative and dark. It could have been a 5, but the execution is so bad that it gets a 2.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Very good but bloody. The word choice got very convoluted in the cattle prod scene. Hard to follow at times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wonderfully done satire. Get an editor. Just awful writing. 5* for no cuck. Your unbelievable license must be a thousand pages long. 😳

mikeinoregonmikeinoregonabout 2 years ago

Sorry, I stopped reading part way through first page. I am sooo tired of sports metaphors. I did not mark any stars as there are people who do like all the sporty stuff and you did use fairly decent English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was truly entertained and amused with this tale of dark humor . It went through the gamut at least lightly grazing all the genres it seems . Very well done , 5 stars from me

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Well told story but with crass details. It's not always my taste, but who likes it! 4*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author went all out to tell as miserable story as possible. I guess nobody told him this site is for hot happy sex stories! 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty believable until you had the US in the World Cup championship game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Told ya, another winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A real fantasy the USA reaching a World Cup Final in football (soccer) .

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Good revenge story but would have been just as good if you hadn't killed Mary. Cost 2 stars from me.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Good one! The punishment was a bit over the top, but more than deserved. We need more coaches like Matt.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Gave up near the bottom of the first page. Yes we were warned it was over the top...but you didnt say it was stupid (Yes the plot was really f-in stupid) secondly its hard to like a character when you literally described him as a totally brain dead moron with an IQ that rivals a loose BM...seriously you had to make him a libertarian? They make stupid people feel like MENSA members.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

I couldn't get past the premise of a bunch of soccer dads doing this to any woman, much less one so close to their wives and children.

I actually became ill while reading about Mary.

It was very readable and I connected with some of it but just can't buy that those men would do that, especially for the perceived slight from Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gang raping a wife to punish the husband for teaching the sons sportsmanship? Not one so called man stood up? They got what was coming to them. I like Al. Nice touch giving the husbands a few (hundred?) extra doses of the same treatment Mary got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh, what a sanctimonious ass and the constant take your sunglasses off got old real quick. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was so disgusting and implausible that I stopped reading in page two. I have no idea if you ever pulled it together and frankly I don't. Care. One star.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

"Earlier, when I realized I was destroying you for someone else's action, I called off the lawsuits so you wouldn't suffer because of your husband's stupidity."

nope that was just plain evil other than that it moved me with a nice good smooth ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a matter of perspective: 1st or 3rd person? Changing it so flippantly makes the story absolutely unenjoyable.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

First, let me take off my sunglasses. You said it was OTT and it was. Basic story line was interesting, but so extreme it got a bit silly. You way over used the whole sunglasses thing. All in all, a worthy effort.

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 years ago

Original plot but disappoint9ing execution, which deteriorated as it moved forward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was confused about a lot of what was happening during the year-end team gathering. I know you don’t like to hear it, but editors can be very helpful in calling a writer’s attention to places that are unclear and readers will misunderstand or not understand what the writer meant to say. It’s a way of being kind to readers who can only read your words, not your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IDC.....what anyone else says about this tale. I like it! Original, creative and well written. Thank you for you time and talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You were right when you said it was over the top. The USA in the World Cup finals...🤣🤣🤣

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - violence of any type always gets a ZERO.

However, I did mark 1 star above so that it will lower your average score.

Maybe it will encourage you to tone down the violence.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

I couldn't finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Get professional help. Get it NOW. You are SICK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wokrtard misuse of pronouns that prompts the feminist lie that men and women are socially interchangeable, along with the stereotyped role of black men and the inane trophy ceremony earn this a 1.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

They deserved worse

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Overall, a solid job with the story. I can’t help but wonder, how twisted someone would have to be, to create the tragedy of Mary’s demise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

I usually find your writing acceptable despite the mistakes however this time the story is just terrible.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Great story, enjoyed it very much, especially the ending. Thanks for your writing.

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

great story ! 5 stars

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

unbelievable trash

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done, loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, but the usmnt will never reach the word Cup final. That part was too far over the top😁

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Way over the top, over thought, rambling psychobabel.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yikes. Way too dark. The revenge seemed too elaborate and weird. Just have Al make all 14 men disappear.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy12 days ago

You were right about one thing…. Your gramma is painful !!LoL

You always have great content to your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...