All Comments on 'The Partner Swap Pt. 02'

by ReclaimingLostTime

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wait untill Mark finds out his friend got Annes Anal cherrie. Something she did not let him have. This will be the start of the downward spiral as he is now an anal cockold, he had not given his blessing but would feel cheated and she did not care using his size as excuse. Problems on the horizon.

patilliepatillie8 months ago

Not satisfying, no drama, a little unbelievable that no insecurities or curiosities would lead to more detailed descriptions of what happened between husband and wife. This was just blah, like stew without salt and pepper.

70slowhands70slowhands8 months ago

Just as i though it was a great part 2. But I think you owe us a story about the round of golf and sleep over. As for the anonymous poster if you read the story they had tried anal before therefore on cherry had been taken. Why does every have to try and turn a couples swapping story into a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice as a stand alone story but a bit repetitive when read as a pair with part 1. Nonetheless, 5 stars for this story on its own merits. Hopefully you will let us know how the future golf outings go!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good simple story, I like that it doesn’t contain the usual cast of characters that can fuck for hours on end, multiple times with hardly a break with nine to twelve inch cocks so big the hapless cock-starved wife can’t get both her hands around yet somehow can take in any hole with little effort. Just a good story with normal folks who like to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An opportunity missed. This chapter added very little to the first chapter, and repeated so much that it became redundant in many places. It does setup a possible marital issue if Anne decides she prefers fucking Charles and Diana and Mark decide likewise. The tell of course will be when Anne asks Charles to cum in her pussy, then her ass, while not yet having permitted her own husband that privilege. If Mark and Diana take the same or greater liberties then we can predict how these marriages are going to end.

\

Waiting.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

It was nteresting to have both accounts. You were able to make their experience of the different partners unique so my interest was maintained.

It was well written and i didn't notice any glaring errors.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done, very good writing style, both parts a clear 5. The second part, though decent, didn't have much female perspective or originality to it, and no different voice at all. So Mark and Anne told their parts in exactly the same narrative tone. That was a bit underwhelming.

Thanks, anyway, for some pleasurable reading time!

RuthMRuthM8 months ago

Has the first part great story l love swapping with our friends and now on one weekend swaps

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe I am glad I red this first!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Well it's clear that relationship is doomed as the husband is just a cuck bitch allowing his wife to just decide to accept to another swap without even bothering to ask him if he was ok with that I mean seriously what is up with all these writers writing about men being cuck bitches it almost like you actually believe that all men are cuck little bitches just cause it's clear you are let me educate you most men are not cucks and will not stand by while there wife tries to make them 1 if you are a cuck your not a man is that simple

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

1 star - just one more fairy tale sharing experience - that nobody believes at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One nice hot story. My ex was hardcore golf nutcase, which made me a golf widow; he never even had time for our kids sports let alone swinging. However, once the split was finalized, I discovered several of his friends possessed some fine hard wood and were expert drivers.

Geezer83Geezer832 months ago

1. I would never swap.

2. I found the story well told and interesting.

3. I always laugh at all the "cuck haters" and their vitriol, how dare everyone not be exactly like them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous