The Partnership Pt. 02 - The Trade

Story Info
Frank and I trade my wife for his and the girls.
3.8k words
4.19
25.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank and I talked more and more of the trade. I watched Kathy work the customers and she was good at it! Both of her girls were good at it but I didn't feel girl's heart was in it. I enjoyed watching Kathy work the crowd and I likes seeing her take men upstairs to fuck them! Kathy was a customer pleaser! I wasn't sure I wanted to take all three out of the Saloon?

I could tell Kathy was developing feelings for me. And I really liked her! But I needed her to service the hands. I ask Frank if he was ready to take Molly home with him? I was surprised at his answer!

"If you wouldn't mind I would like to bring her back here for a few months to dance and work the customers! She is such a good whore and she is happy here!"

"Actually that would take some pressure off my girls as I want to take yours to the ranch!"

"That is perfect more of the boys will fuck Molly and she'll love that!"

He was right the more men Molly was fucking made her better in bed! I took Kathy and the girls out to the ranch and brought Molly back to the Saloon! I watched Frank watching Molly on stage dancing naked and was not surprised he was the first guy upstairs with her! But he soon had her back down servicing customers!

I stayed in at the Saloon for a month while my hands and the girls and Kathy got used to each other! When I arrived back at the ranch I found some surprises. I noticed some pairings I had not expected! Kathy's girls were doing their jobs, but they had paired up with my Forman and ranch manager at night! Like they were couples? The girls were not cut out to be whores and it appeared they would make better wives for my top men? My cowboys knew it too!

And I soon learned Gabe missed Molly and her servicing of him. When I took Kathy to bed that night I ask her about it. She and the girls had never been around black people and were not comfortable around them! As I made love to her that night I ask her to go down to the stable the next morning and take car of Gabe's needs. She agreed to do so.

I was up early the next morning and I saw Kathy slowly walking down to the stable. I waited around for a while hearing nothing and then I did! Kathy's voice cried out

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my Gabe!" I walked off smiling! My Kathy had just found something she really liked lots!

I had no trouble getting Gabe serviced from then on! Kathy became more and more my woman, but she had serviced ranch hands for Frank from the very beginning of their marriage! And she felt it was a part of her job as the ranch wife to do it for the men. Kathy had never been around black people before and had never been around a black cowboy. But she found that sex was no different with a black man than white except better! She told me so!

I returned to the Saloon for a month to take care of that business and to try to find a manager to run it for me! Shortly after I got back in town Barney my head dealer and part time bartender told men a young couple had come to town a few weeks ago and he was now the clerk at the hotel.

Jack was the young man's name and had told Barney his wife could be talked into going to work in our Saloon. He has been in here several times drinking and says his wife is giving it away when she could just sell it!

"Have you seen the young lady?"

"No boss He has just told me about her but he will be in here pretty soon."

Barney was right the young man looked to be in his early twenties and nice looking. He was dressed in his clerk uniform. I walked over and spoke to him.

"Barney tells me your wife is very cute, but you can't keep her panties on her is that true?"

"She is fucking that guy who runs the town right now!"

"You mean the mayor?"

"That is him, the old son of a bitch is older than her father by a good many!"

"You would be alright if she worked here?"

"Better than her sneaking around at home doing it, least she'll get paid here?"

"Have you seen your wife nude in front of other men?"

"No sir but I want to! Sally has been a whore since birth I think! She was fucking all the boys back where we come from and part of the reason we moved here was to give her a chance to get away from it! She just likes it! And she has talked about working here in the saloon! She says the women strutting nude on stage looks so sexy and she'd like to do it! Sally is twenty four and we been married six years. Her little sister lives with us and she is a good little girl not like Sally!"

"How old is her sister and are you fucking her?"

"Truth is we just started and she is eighteen and I am afraid Sally will have Becky doing the things she is! I hear em talkin after I've gone to bed and I can tell there is interest from Becky! Name's Barry and I'll bring her down if you have interest in her Sir?"

"Bring her down tomorrow night and we will put her up on the stage and let her see if she likes it!"

"Could I bring little Becky along to watch Sally too?"

"Barry do you think Becky will want to strut on stage too?"

""I want her to Sir! I want to see her little titties up there for the men!"

"And Barry do you want to see both Sally and Becky going upstairs to fuck customers too?"

"Yes, Sir I do Sally is much better in bed than little Becky is, but I think she will catch on once she does it more!"

"You bring them both down Barry and we will try them. You looking for a better job Barry?"

"What you got in mind Sir?"

"I need a night bartender, Barry and you could watch the girls work and take them home safely at night after work."

"Sir that would be perfect even if it pays less than clerking at the hotel I'd do it!"

"No Barry it will pay more than the clerk job, but you want both girls to work here if you can watch them while you are working!"

"We will all be here tomorrow night Sir!"

As it turned out Charlie my Main Bartender hired the three of them the next night as I had things at the ranch to take care of! One of my hands came into town and told me we had lost about 500 head of steers and Kathy was missing!

We rode back out that night. Garret and several hands rode in from tracking them but they'd lost them about forty miles south! Garret is great with cattle and men but not much of a tracker! I rode on to Frank's ranch and his tracker old Koy, part Indian and part mexican and all bad was there.

We talked for an hour and rode out! All of his hands and mine wanted to come along but sometimes more is too much. It was just Koy and I who trailed them.

"You in hurry to catch them save woman?"

"Why they have had her two day and three nights now so if they decide to kill her it will just happen and not much we can do. You fucked her?"

"Yes many times she good in bed! Very pretty naked and pleasing!" But we also knew there was a chance as they got near the boarder they would hang her off a cactus naked and swing her into it till she was covered with the spines! She would look like a porky pine! And it would likely kill her! There had been six of them when they started out and now there were fourteen.

We could see where they staked her down at night and were gang raping her off and on all night! We were still two days behind them and they had split into four groups! We had to figure out which had taken Kathy!

"They will come back together when they decide to kill her! They all will want to be there!"

"So it won't matter which group we follow?"

"Not if I right? If I wrong they kill her and we find her dead."

" We can cut down the odds if we catch a group!"

"But we have to backtrack to then follow another group."

"Yes and leave the one hundred fifty cattle to do it!"

"We better follow the right group!"

We didn't but we came upon a small ranch that had a few cattle an old horse and a dead young mexican man. And they had his wife on the old horse. We caught up with them just before dark and we could hear the girl screaming!

They had torn her clothes off and were stretching her out spread eagle over her dirty dress as they readied her for their fun! She was very pretty and built for the fun they planned with her! There were five of them and she would be well used by them all before the night was over! We watched as they had their turns at her and she lay quietly as they ate and drank before the first one ventured back over to her! He stood looking at her for several minutes before he lowered his pants and got down between her spread thighs and entered her. He full hips began to move back into him as he fucked her!

"Ah she likes it! She become a good little puta for them!"

I grinned at Koy. "Yes and her night will be much more enjoyable!"

We held our breath the next morning as they readied to move out as we feared they might kill her. And we could not stop it if we were to find Kathy. But they loaded her on her old horse and started out. That night they went into camp earlier and they staked her out for fun. We watched as they used her again and she responded well! The second time around they loosened her feet and she fucked them back to a man!

Koy grinned at me! "She good little whore I like some of her!"

I agreed she had made me want to try her too! We held our breath again the next morning as they argued and it was about a cactus standing near by. One of them kept pointing toward it! Finally they put her on the horse and they moved away!

Koy looked at me. "We may find her hanging on a cactus already!"

I nodded as I had been thinking the same thing! It could be too late for Kathy! I sent Koy on ahead to scout to see if they were beginning to come back together and to see if he could find a place to snatch the mexican girl away from them! I closed up on them tighter. I kept an eye on where they all were and slowly closed up on the oldest rider who was stuck riding drag and eating dust all day! I had traded hats with Koy who wore a hat like theirs and had my bandana pulled up over my nose!

I moved slowly up on him and I slipped my knife into his ribs right into his heart! I eased him off into some brush and road on in his place slumping to look more like him . I worried about his horse being a problem but he drifted off to feed! An hour later beside the trail Koy rose up near me and we talked.He had found the trail of two more groups coming nearer and they would come together that night! I told him to let them keep the girl and we would deal with them all then. I road drag til we neared where they would come together and then decided to move behind the cattle right into their camp! Koy would be there when I needed him!

We bunched the cattle on a pasture near the river on our side of the boarder. There were fourteen men again with me and I moved to stay apart from the rest. They began to ready Kathy and the girl for fun that night! We were sure they planned to kill the women before they moved out in the morning. There were no cactus near by but there was an old tree and they stung two ropes up on branches in the tree and set buckets under each rope!

A big heavy set mexican took his bowie knife out and stuck it in the tree near one of the ropes! One time long ago I had seen two women hung near the border and as each swung naked on the end of a rope a man had butchered them with a knife! Working first on their breasts but finally gutting them! I suspected I had found the man who was excited about doing this! We waited. They staked the girls out for their raping! And they began to fuck both women! Most of the men used both women and finally things began to slow down!

I had moved into some brush next to the tree. The big guy drug Kathy by her hair to the tree another man helped tie her hands behind her back. He pushed her bare feet up on the bucket standing her there! He drew the noose he had made for her over her head and pulled it up snug! He fondled her big beautiful bare breasts and he reached for his big knife as he stropped the razor sharp blade across her bare nipples making a swishing sound! I heard him moan, "Oh yes, senorita I spend long time with these beauties before we done! Bring the little one and get her ready for me too!" And he began to cut on Kathy's breast.

I was a shadow as my hand closed over his mouth and my own knife came up under his seeds and I cut them off! His scream was a moan into my hand and I made it more quiet as I cut his throat! My knife cut the rope from above Kathy and we drifted into the dark. The little one was already gone and two men lay in the shadows near where she had been! I moved Kathy slowly to where we had left our horses and found Koy and the girl there. I whispered to Kathy to keep the girl there with her and we moved off in our seperate ways.

There were only ten left alive now and I saw Koy quickly kill two more in the dark! Two came to see why the women were not screaming as the big guy worked on them and they died quickly! The rest sat around the fire eating as I walked out into the light. My hands were empty and they stared at me suddenly one moved and they all died! We gathered the bodies and piled them together. We had nothing to dig with and I was not going to dig twelve graves. So we gather all the brush we could find and piled it over them.

As dawn started to break we started our fire and eased away. The stuff we collected made up enough for two pack horses! Fourteen men carried a lot of stuff! We had Nine rifles, seven of which we tied together in a bundle wrapped in blankets, the other two the girls had on the horses they rode. We found enough spare shirts and pants from the men to provide clothes for the girls. We also had 2 shot guns and seventeen pistols of various worth.

Another Smith and Wesson Russian with Ivory handles and some fancy engraving and a high set left handed holster I began wearing and I carried three very nice guns now. The other horses we just added the the herd. The herd was well broken to the trail and we headed them for home. We were on the trail for almost three days when Koy came back to ride beside me as I rode drag. He eased up beside me and out of the side of his mouth I heard him ask me if I had seen them? I nodded slowly.

"How soon do you think they will hit us?"

"Not sure but think maybe not til we bed down for the night. They want the women so my guess they don't want chance they slip way."

"Makes since, how many you figure there are?"

"Only guess but I say maybe lots I think they not pay others for cattle only steel them?"

"So you think maybe about as many as the others?"

"Think they ambush others but figure may ten will be close?"

"Okay let's find a good camp site with some cover, go slip around and warn the girls we got trouble."

We found a good spot with so cover in some rocks to camp and the girls prepared a meal as Koy and I tried to not miss anything! We knew they would take the herd and other riding stock and nothing we could do to prevent it. We picketed our horse close by so they would be hard to get to and they had some cover to protect them from their shooting them. But they wanted the women!

Someone in the group was smart and had figured out we had seen them. Our camp was just too good and they lay back and waited for us to break camp. We didn't.

Finally three of them rode up to our camp. The middle one on a beautiful black Stallion spoke.

"Come amigo! You have two beautiful women you could share with three lonely men and a meal for your friends yes?" He started to get down.

I walked out in front of them.

"You have our cattle and now you wish to eat our food and use our women? But you see now I own a beautiful black stallion!"

"How do you figure Amigo?"

"You made a bad mistake when you rode up here!"

He smiled. And shook his head. "No senior, you made the very bad mistake when you walk out here, I am bad man very fast!"

"Not fast enough!" And I shot all three of them as I dove for cover!

They had us pinned down but we had good cover and they were mad so maybe they would make mistakes? Koy had moved the girls back closer to the horses and stayed near to protect them.

They began yelling what they were going to do to the women once they had them! I could hear then moving and knew they were coming closer and closer. And we still had no idea how many of them there were.I had moved farther out to get nearer to them and I suddenly realized I was in the middle of them. They had moved right in around me!

Suddenly from out in the open a rifle shot rang out and near me a man screamed and fell. They turned and started out toward where the shot had come from and I stood and opened up from behind them. Caught between us they were all shot dead in seconds!

Garrett and a dozen of my hands road up grinning.

"Boss about 2 miles out we caught two mexicans with our herd. We hung em. And a couple of ours are watching in now!"

Koy and the women led our horses out and we mounted.

"What you wanta do with them Boss?"

"Gather any loot, strip em and leave them as they lay. It will show any others what will happen if they steal from us! Bring the herd back home Garrett. We are riding on home."

"Yes Sir we'll be right behind you!"

"Thanks Garrett for the help!"

WE road home. It took two days of good riding to make it home, and two nights on the trail I could hear Koy and Concita mating in his bed! Kathy snuggled and wanted to mate with me but I knew she had been used brutally and the cut in her breast was deep and needed to heal several days so I cuddled her but no more! She was not happy with me. Once we arrived home and Garrett got the herd and the rest of our hands back on the ranch I went in to check on the Saloon.

I rode into town on an early Monday morning and dismounted my new black stallion I had claimed from the Bandit leader and walked into the saloon. Barry was behind the bar.

"Where is Charlie and why isn't he here?"

"Two guys came in yesterday after noon looking for you. Tough looking gun slick guys. Ask Charlie where you were. Charlie told em you were gone few days. They wanted to know where and Charlie told them it was none of their business! Older one whipped Charlie BAD! He is laid up!"

"And where are these gentlemen now Barry?"

"One of em is upstairs with your wife and other one is with mine! Been there all night!"

"Did you charge em for all night Barry?"

"They said it was free cause they own this place!"

"And what would make them think that Barry?'

"Don't know for sure but they said you would, said they are brothers of your partner!"

I was standing at the bar when the two men came down stairs from the night of fun with my whores! And I waited calmly to hear them. Both brothers looked some like Ben but older. What I would guess was the older of the two looked at me and grinned.

"Your wife is as good in bed as Ben wrote she was! You owe us the price our brother paid for this and the ranch plus two years income from them and we will just take the two whores with us as bonus! Or you can die here on this floor and we'll just keep it all!"

I looked at them and I nodded. "I paid nine years for all this in Yuma prison because your chicken shit brother was my partner. And my best friend!"

His hand dropped and I shot them both before either cleared leather. I punched the four empties out and replaced them.

"Clean up Barry!" I was half way back to the ranch before I realized I still hadn't seen Barry's wife and my new whore.

Part 3 coming.