All Comments on 'The Party'

by BobbieKayeCutie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 5 years ago
Oh no!

I was really enjoying that story, then these people turned to who she knew, I thought that was odd and didn't fit. Clearly you intended that as you showed that this was a dream. Well done, and may my disappointment someday wain.

KitPiscesKitPiscesabout 5 years ago
Many thumbs up and one thumbs down.

Why do great dreams so often end this way? Loved the story but hated the ending. Throughout the story I felt my arousal growing along with the heroine's. I shared her thrill of being the only one naked but also shared her disappointment when she woke up unsatisfied. It was a wonderfully erotic story that I wanted to go on, and on, and on, with potentially numerous more forfeits. (Yeah I'm naughty.) Despite the ending it was a great read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story but cheap ending

Your story was worth five stars until page three. It's a shame you could not think of a good, appropriate ending. This is the classic "Help. I've fallen and I can't [finish the story]" ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Her nipples were "just north" of her panties? Either she is wearing some big-ass granny panties, or boy, those breasts are hanging low.

PirettePiretteabout 5 years ago
Great Story ~ Disappointing Ending

A wonderfully engaging story, well written. That being said, you fell into the lazy-ending-pit. Why do so many stories need a "happily ever after" ending?!?

I'd have enjoyed, much more, her orgasmic humiliation, and possibly further forfeits, and maybe a *tumble* with Mickey and/or the designated driver, once home....

Like the others, Page 3 took my head out of the story.

Just my never to be humble opinion.

Thanx for sharing your story!

EllaMennopiEllaMennopiabout 5 years ago
Thank you for bringing these stories back

Ideally, all the sites that used to host these would still be around and readily searched, so you wouldn't have to take the time to republish these, but since we don't live in that ideal world, thank you for taking the time.

chiefconsultant63chiefconsultant63over 4 years ago
really?

Damn and it was going so good, I wanted more. I hope she is like me and dreams can continue another night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbieKayeCutie@BobbieKayeCutie
137 Followers
Just a regular girl with a secret fetish for exhibitionism, and some curiosity about kissing other girls. I like to say that I'm bi-kissable! I'm happily married, with no interest in meeting anyone here, but I'm always glad to exchange messages!