The Party

Story Info
A widower attends a party.
1.2k words
3.93
18.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, it's one of THOSE parties. The ones you read about or hear about. The ones you wish you were at. But, for your ego (because you're never invited - Believe me I know. That's where I was before THIS party.), for your ego, you say they don't exist - they don't happen. I was with you before THIS party.

I'm an old fucker. Well, more "old" than "fucker". I'm past 75. I'm fat - potbelly, love handles, C-cup saggy tits (not bad for an older woman, but nothing to brag about for a guy as I am) - bald, and not packing an impressive package (not real long but a little more girth than the average cock). I'm a widower. My wife passed away a little over a year ago.

How did I get to this party? I'm not really sure. When my wife died, I started to go a little wilder online than I had been when she was alive and likely to discover the sites I now felt safe to visit because she wasn't there anymore. I guess I loved her because we had passed our 50th wedding anniversary, but sex between us was almost just a memory while she was alive. I miss her. Not for the sex because there was basically none for our last few years together. But she was the financial guru. She handled all the finances. Honestly, that's what I miss most. I get the bills paid, but I'm not sure how long I will be able to live as she and I did before I was suddenly alone.

Sorry. I'm sure you don't really care about a lot of that. But maybe that's important for you to understand who I am. I don't know. Maybe it isn't. I guess all you really want to hear about is THE party.

I got hooked up with the party online. I looked at one porn site, then another, and another, and another, and I signed up for this and that. Did I expect anything from all the dreaming and signing up? No. Just a little excitement, a little arousal, something to get my cock erect long enough so I can self-gratify - masturbate if I have to spell it out for you.

So eventually through who knows what, I ended up at THIS party. It's here in New Hampshire. I filled out all the necessary forms, provided all the information, and, despite being honest about my age, my physical condition, my need to pop some sildenafil to have a chance at keeping my cock up, and providing required pictures, I got directions to the place the party was to happen.

I drive to the place. I get checked in. Then more paperwork. A questionnaire. Among the questions, there are ones I answer revealing certain kinks I have. I get a magic marker(?) number posted on each arm for identification. When I get into the house, I find that there are other questionnaires filled out by other attendees so birds of a feather might flock together or someone might be interested in trying something new. I look at a few of them, but it's really all a blur for me because I am so fucking nervous. I see others coming in and looking at the questionnaires too.

Yeah, I'm nervous. I wonder if that will keep me down when I need to be up. Well, I've paid the fee, and I'm too cheap to waste it, so I find a drink and swallow the sildenafil I've brought with me. I hope nothing happens before the drug does its thing for me.

Eventually, I guess all the guests have arrived and the party starts. We all get a key and a locker to leave all our clothes in. Everyone will be naked. The keys are connected to a band that you put around your wrist so you have some way to keep it because you have no pocket to keep it in.

Then the activities start. At least they start for those that have attended before. Me, the basically shy guy and social dud, I'm just standing there. Touching, talking, groping, moaning are happening, but not for me.

Suddenly I sense that someone is behind me; but, before I can turn around, someone places a blindfold over my head and covers my eyes. I'm told not to remove it. I'm new. I do as told. I do have a quite submissive side, and I find this exciting. I suspect it is a female because of the aroma of perfume. I feel movement. My cock is reacting. I don't have to see it to know it's expanding. Someone takes my hand and leads me to a place where I'm guided to lie on my back.

Someone is touching me. Someones are touching me. I feel several pairs of hands starting at my feet and moving up my legs. I can't see it, but I'm quite sure my cock is erect. Then someone is licking my nipples. I had put on the questionnaire that my nipples are an effective erogenous zone for me. Playing with my nipples can make me erect quickly. I'm already at that stage, but the nipple play assures I will stay that way.

Then two mouths are sucking my nipples. I reach out with my hands trying to feel who is giving me this pleasure. One hand finds a rigid cock. The other hand finds a breast with an erect nipple. Then there's a mouth sucking my cock and fondling my balls. A female voice tells me to just relax and enjoy. I'm obedient. I obey.

The others continue to pleasure me. I speak up to tell them that if they bring me off, my evening may be over. The cock sucking ends.

I feel movement on the bed (if it is a bed - perhaps it is just a cushion or mattress - I cannot be sure). I start to sense a wonderful aroma and two lips meet mine - two cunt lips - two juicy cunt lips. My hands reach out to hold her ass in place as I eat the sweet peach on my face. The blindfold is removed. I look into the eyes of a mature woman with sparkling eyes and a delightful smile.

As she starts thrusting her cunt on my face I release her ass and bring my hands to her tits and nipples fondling, caressing, and tweaking and tugging her nipples. Then I hold her body still and start to sit up. She stops riding my face and dismounts. She lies down on what I now discover is indeed a bed. I pull her to the edge and kneel on the floor. I pull her cunt to my face and begin eating her pussy again. My fingers slide into her cunt and stroke her G-spot as I gently suck her clit. She spasms in orgasm as her thighs close on my ears muffling somewhat the cries of ecstasy.

Introductions are made, kisses and handshakes exchanged. Megan and Robert become my friends. We continue to play almost exclusively with each other until the party ends. There are cocks sucked, cunts and asses fucked, semen spilled and swallowed, and kisses and handshakes exchanged along with phone numbers and email addresses as THE party comes to a close.