All Comments on 'The Party'

by legsfeettoes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

I think it's hard to make new friends at an advanced age, but this story seems to outline how to do it! It's great to have a group sex story that could equally well be in the mature rubric. Congratulations, and 5* ~~ JBE

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 2 years ago

What a nice surprise: a new LFT short story after 2.5 years without! What struck me right away was the complexity and plausibility of the narrative voice--I think LFT has outdone himself here. The old galoot is far from the typical narrator/main character one finds in Group Sex. And the narrator/m.c. is not the stud he had been 50 years ago (like certain readers). I find him engaging and very realistic.

Narratives of orgies are often drawn out to the point of tedium. That's certainly not a problem in "The Party." If anything, I would have liked reading some more details about the narrator's interactions (including conversations) with Megan and Robert. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Well, if you leave 'em wanting more, you've done a pretty good job as an artist. I say five stars.

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme60about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story: the possibilities, the potential, the realism, and the awkwardness. Well done. 4 stars

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, all, for the comments. I think there'll be more adventures for this shy senior that you may enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlegsfeettoes@legsfeettoes
Looking for mature adult playmates. Contact me. We'll meet in a public place to talk and see if we are compatible and want to explore possibilities. A mature open-minded MF couple would be ideal. Read my stories. You'll understand.