The Party

Story Info
Gang bang.
875 words
3.76
29.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some quick background about me I'm a very tough straight acting 50 year old exmilitary man that secretly loves big cock.

I have been married twice for over 30 years to 2 beautiful women.

I have an ex girlfriend that's beyond beautiful. We had lots of fun together but both cheated, lied and kept secrets. Sadly I'm still madly in love with her an am having trouble getting over her.

My current girlfriend is the youngest by far 32. She is a lot of fun in bed but challenges me in no way at all I'm just bored.

During a break up with R my beautiful ex girlfriend I took a couple of months to just have fun with men for the first time. I was on a gay sex hookup site and really started using it and meeting people.

During our 5 month break-up I met dozens of men but the best guy was Dylan. He has a huge long cock and is really into pictures and videos. That's kind of a thing for me an a small part of enjoying time with R so much because she loved pictures and videos too.

When me and R got back together I continued to see Dylan because I love the feeling of him so deep inside me.

THE PARTY

Dylan likes me to keep my toes painted in a very sexy way and for me to always wear panties when I'm with him. He says it turns him on more thinking of me as a sissy. I would do anything he wanted just to keep getting fucked.

When I was at his house last week he asked me if I wanted to get gang banged. I thought about it for a half of a second and said hell ya.

Dylan shared the details an I was hooked.

I had done a small gang bang with black men when I was with R but nothing like what this turned out to be.

I got my toes freshly done and sexy panties. I had spent the night before with Dylan thankfully because him keeping his cock in me most of the night helped make doing the gang bang easier.

The party was a BBQ for a black man's Bachelor party. He was not gay nor were most the guys at the party but there is something about black men not caring about fucking or degrading a white man.

Not everyone there was Black but most were.

There where dozens of people and there was a black female stripper. She was a lot of fun and really pushed what happen to me.

I stripped down to a short shirt, a pair of panties R left at my house and my painted toes.

Me an Dylan walked out onto the patio and the comments started. The host of the party grabbed me and took me to a patch of fake grass by the pool. He pushed me to my knees and I knew what to do.

I opened his pants and fishes out his cock. Not huge it was nice maybe 8" and easy to suck. He was already hard and in only a minute or so I took the first big load of the day down my throat.

As he pulled away someone replaced him. This went on for maybe 30 minutes an me getting 5 or 6 big loads down my throat.

I took about a 30 second break to chug a beer an I was pushed to my hands and knees. I know the position well and was ready.

The first guy lubed me up some and easily slid all the way in. Thank you Dylan lol. Again less then a minute later I felt him cum deep inside my ass.

I could her the female stripper telling guys what to do to me.

At one point I had a cock so big 10" plus an thick shoved in my mouth I couldn't breath an almost passed out. There was never more then a few seconds that i didn't have a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time.

The fucking lasted about an hour then something happened that's never happened before. As a huge guy pulled out of my ass after cuming, he stood up and started pissing on me. He peed all over my back and ass. Before he was done more and more guys pissed on me. I was rolled over an they pissed on my face too. After that I jumped in the pool for a while. Had a couple more beers and got ready for more fun.

The party was still going when I left 5 hours later. Not sure how many times I was fuck or how much cum a drank. I did not eat all day and was not hungry at all

Today as I write this story hanging out at my girlfriends house my throat is very sore and my ass hole is red an gaped so wide I could probably take a fist right now.

I look forward to more time with Dylan and hope for more Gang Bangs.

If you liked this story come back I will be posting more adventures of my life.