Young Wife Gangbanged

Story Info
My wife can't get enough. Keeps asking for more cock.
13.9k words
4.58
66.1k
91
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,027 Followers

Waking up I reached out for my wife and her side of the bed was empty, then I heard her in the bathroom. Walking into the bathroom my sexy wife was standing there, all 5'2" of her, in her bra and panties, instantly making me hard.

"Good morning beautiful," wrapping my arms around her waist, and rubbing my boxer covered cock against her ass. Nuzzling her neck, "damn you look good enough to eat."

Elbowing me to back off, "Don't start buster, you had your chance last night, but no you stayed up watching a ball game."

"I know I'm sorry babe, the baseball game was rain delayed, then the game went extra innings, hell it was almost midnight before it was over," I apologized.

I saw her smile and was relieved, "Still, I don't have time for us to mess around, I need to get to the school," she murmured trying to put on her lipstick while she talked.

"The kids graduated last week, I thought school was out for the summer?"

Turning around to face me she put her hands on my chest, still smiling, "Yeah well the school is due for some renovations and the principal said for everyone to get their personal things out of our rooms. So I'm going to get it done today. But..tonight I expect my hubby to make up for making me have to masturbate last night," she winked and lightly kissed my chin.

I tried pulling her to me for something more than a peck on the chin, "No, no, you're going to mess my makeup," giggling and pushing me away.

"Now I'm going to have to masturbate," I laughed and watched her walk into the bedroom. Showering I thought what a lucky bastard I was, almost five years of marriage and I didn't regret a day of it. Our sex life was fantastic, we had sex almost everyday, sometimes more than once a day. The only thing she refused to do was swallow my cum, she would blow me, but then want me inside her most times before I cum. The few times I came in her mouth she would spit it out, not happy about me not warning her.

That didn't stop me from eating her sweet pussy. Hell if she was upset with me about something, I would hold her down and eat her out and she would forget she was mad, then fuck my brains out. Leaning against the shower wall I thought about the night before when she blew me and got me good and hard then rode me cowgirl style, in no time I was emptying my nuts on the shower wall.

Walking into the bedroom she was dressed in a pair of gray slacks and a white silk blouse and looked gorgeous. The slacks fit her like a glove highlighting the cheeks of her bubble butt, and the blouse was just thin enough you could make out she had on a white lacy bra. Weighing 114 lbs and with a 34-23-36 figure she rocked that outfit.

Sitting on the edge of the bed slipping her 3" heels on, she looked up and smiled, "Take a picture it'll last longer," she giggled catching me staring at her.

I chuckled, "I'm going too," picking up my iPhone and snapping a picture.

"Would this be better," she giggled, and bent pointing ass at me, looking over her shoulder at me smiling. Snap, snap two more pictures.

"Enough I have to get to school," she laughed.

"By the way how are you going to handle packing and lugging all your stuff out to your car, I've been in your room and you have a ton of stuff to remove?"

"Oh sweetie, there are male teachers that will be there and I'll get them to help me," she teased while touching up her hair in the dresser mirror. She knew it turned me on thinking of her showing off her hot body and flirting with other men.

"Well call me if you need me, I'm sure I could get away from the office if necessary." I always liked to watch her tease, but it was almost as much fun having her tell me how she teased someone while we had sex.

"Thanks, I will call if I need you, but you can be sure I'm going to let you unload my car, my big strong man," she teased coming over and standing on her tiptoes and kissing my cheek.

"Go on get out of here before I lose all control and throw you on the bed and rip your clothes off," I chuckled.

"Just promise me you will do that tonight lover," she giggled and walked out of the bedroom.

Inhaling her scent, I flipped thru the pictures on my phone I had of my sexy wife. My dick got hard looking at the ones I just took of her, but I had loads more even sexier.

I placed the pictures I had in different albums on my phone. I would never show my friends the really dirty sexy pictures, but I got a kick out of showing them what they were messing with some of the pictures I had. The ones I had taken this morning went into an album I could tease them with.

At noon I got a text from my wife Jennifer, she was finished at school and going to spend the afternoon with a co-worker Maggie. She sent another text with a selfie of her blouse open showing off her lacy bra and cleavage and said "Don't forget these tonight when you ravage me" kiss emoji kiss emoji.

I laughed and immediately put the picture in with my tease my friend's album.

I left the office early to meet my friends Bob, Randy, Larry and Doug at 4 o'clock at the Idle Hour Lounge for happy hour. They were already there at our usual back table, only Bob was missing.

I heard Randy yell at the bartender, "Hey, bring us another round and put it on Brandon's tab," and laughed. We had all gotten to where we drank large mugs of draft Coor's beer whenever we met here.

All of us had gone to university together, Randy had been my roommate for all four years, and Bob and Larry were roommates, Doug lived off campus with 2 girls. Randy and Doug were jocks and played football Larry and Bob were on the track team. I was the nerd in the group, standing only 5'8" 160 lbs, slender built, but considered good looking, but I was no athlete, still I got my share of the girls. I sure as hell ended up with the prettiest girl in school, I thought to myself.

Bob was the only other married guy in our group, Randy, Larry and Doug went through women faster than I could keep track. I guess you could say I was the smallest and smartest in our group. Randy was 6' 195 lbs all muscle, Doug the same even bigger at 6'2" 240 lbs. and Larry 5'10" slender and ran track, while Bob 6' 5" 315 lbs was a shot putter.

However I felt big next to my petite wife my 5'8" to her 5'2" and I was happy and content, and got a kick teasing the guys with pictures of my sexy wife.

"Where's Bob," I asked sitting down just as they brought everyone around of beer.

"Oh the pussy whipped fucker had to take his wife somewhere, he even had to cancel his night to host our poker game Wednesday night," Randy chuckled.

""Yeah since you were next in line, that means you have to host our poker game Wednesday," laughed Larry.

Doug the quiet one in the group just grinned at me, while Randy had to goad me, "You're not going to pussy out on us too are you buddy," slapping me on the back.

"No I'll explain to Jennifer, I'm sure she won't mind," I mumbled, taking a drink of my beer.

"Hey, I have an idea, instead of your wife playing host, with Bob out let's let her play in his place, we'll just wait on ourselves like we do when us single guys host," chuckled Randy.

"Fantastic idea," Larry shouted giving Randy a high five, "what do say Brandon, think she'll play. She won't have to wait on us, hell we will all wait on her."

Doug still hadn't said anything up until now, "Come on guys, I don't know why she has to wait on us anyway, I'm sure she has better things to do than wait on us loud mouth jocks," chuckling in his deep baritone voice, he looked and reminded me of Dennis Haysbert.

"That's okay Doug she enjoys having you guys over, just don't know if she will want to play cards with us," I said in a joking manner.

"Then it's settled," Randy grinned, "I'll buy all the snacks and booze and she won't have to lift a finger."

The next hour and a half we joked, laughed and remembered the fun times we all had in college. I had not hooked up with Jennifer until my junior year, so we all partied together most nights. I had enough of a buzz when one of the guys I think Randy asked if I had any new pictures of my sexy wife. Of course I whipped out my phone and showed them the most recent ones.

"Hot Damn", Larry and Randy responded at the same time when I showed the selfie Jennifer sent me. Even Doug looked on with a wide grin and shook his head.

"Brandon you lucky bastard," Randy said, "you always did end up with the prettiest girls."

My chest swelling with pride I came back with, "You guys have never seen the best photos," I grinned like a peacock.

"Well hell let's see them, we're your damn friends," Randy laughed, "hell you got me horny now I got to called Linda and fuck her, at least I could picture you wife while I'm fucking her. Just kidding Brandon, but damn your wife is sexy as hell."

Doug stood up, "I got go guys, enjoyed it, I'll see you all Wednesday night," throwing down some money on the table to cover the tab.

I saw what time it was and remembered my promise to Jennifer, "Yeah I have to run to, so I'll see you all Wednesday night," throwing more than enough money on the table to cover my share of the tab.

"Sure buddy," Larry said, "Wednesday it is."

"Tell your wife to not bother with anything, I'm handling the snacks and booze," Randy grinned.

Later...

"Hi honey, I was beginning to get worried, did you and your friends get to telling wild stories and forget what time it was," she smiled, knowing how crazy we could get sometimes.

"You know my friends too well," I laughed. "Let me unload your car I'll put it all in the garage for now."

Coming over to me she pulled my head down and kissed me, then with her arms around my neck, "You not going to forget your promise or you," sounding sexy as hell.

I started to go in for another kiss and she said, "No not now, I have us a salad fixed for supper, then you can ravish my body all night," she purred.

"Well stud, now that supper's over, are you ready for your desert," she purred, as she unzipped her slacks and dropped them on the kitchen floor. "Or maybe you want to play with the girls first," removing her blouse dropping on the floor on top of her, shoes and pants.

Standing there in the kitchen in only her bra and panties, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, growling, "I want every inch of your sexy body."

Squealing all the way to the bedroom, "Someones anxious for desert," she laughed, "did your friends get you all worked up?"

Throwing her on the bed she was giggling as she jerked her bra off, her thrusting her chest out, "Start with my tits, you know how sensitive they are," she cooed smiling at me as she played with her long nipples, "did you show your friends the selfie I sent you."

While she was teasing me I had quickly stripped down to my boxers and dived on top of her pinning her down, "You going to play my dirty slutty wife tonight," I growl lowly as I kissed and licked her voluptuous breast.

"Probably." she purred, "it really turns you on doesn't it thinking of other men fucking your wife."

Still kissing and licking her firm nipples I groaned, "They all went crazy when I showed them the selfie," locking my mouth around her left nipple and pinching her right nipple.

"Ohhh that feels good," running her fingers through my hair, "do you think they would like to suck on my nipples baby?"

"God yes, they would be all over your sexy body," I moaned as I kissed down her body and ran my tongue around her naval. My cock was hard as concrete listening to her dirty talk. We had been doing this role playing since she caught me reading 'hot wife stories' on the internet. Sometimes it was pretending she had some home from a date and told me what happened, other times when we were fucking she would call me another man's name.

When I moved down and spread her legs and started licking her pussy through her panties, she was already wet, "Ohhhh yes.....Randy......like that baby."

What the hell, she never called me by one of my friends names. Probably because we were just discussing them I told myself. For some reason it turned me on more, thinking of one of them ravishing her.

Pulling her panties aside I licked and tongue fucked her, I was more turned on than I could remember.

Squealing loudly, she almost pulled my hair out, holding my face hard against her cunt and started humping my face, "Fucckkkk yes....eat myyyy cunt."

With her feet planted firmly on the bed, her thighs tight around my ears, she kept bucking and face fucking me screaming, "Yessssss.....Fuuucccckkkkkk....ohhh......oh

God......I'm cccuuummmmiiiingggg."

When her orgasm hit I thought I was going to be bald headed, my scalp burned, as she held me against her cunt, her pussy gushed and soaked my face, and I felt her body shutter several time before she finally relaxed, released my hair and spread her legs. Looking up at her between her breasts, she was panting and moaning and squeezing both her nipples.

Kicking my boxers off I moved up her body and started kissing her around her mouth and as I pushed my tongue in her mouth I thrust my cock fully in her wet hot tunnel.

"Yes......I need a hard cock in me," she moaned softly, wrapping her arms around me.

Kissing and licking her earlobe, I groaned, "God baby, your pussy feels so good.....I love..... my naughty wife."

"Harder...baby.....faster.......yes.....I'm almost.......there......fuck me, fuck me," she moaned.

"OH God......I.......cummmminggg," I growled, my body stiffened and my cock spurted 4 or 5 loads of sperm in her pussy.

"No..no...no....." she groaned as I emptied my balls.

"Sorry baby........you just had me so turned on. I'm sorry." I pleaded feeling like shit for not lasting long enough to get her off again.

"I need to....cum....again baby.....eat me." she moaned, while pushing my body down toward her sloppy pussy.

I had only eaten her out two other times after I had cum in her pussy, but I knew I had let her down, so I dove in and licked and sucked on her pussy lapping up my cum along with her juices.

"Oh yeah.......eat me........your tongue feels so...good....yeah like that.......almost........ almost there........." she didn't grab my hair, hell she grabbed my ears and started humping my face. "Don't.......stopp..............hell yes.......oh, oh,......almost....God yes.... I'm CUMMMMMIINNNGGGG............."

Coming down from her orgasm she didn't release me, her body shook and quivered over and over again as she flooded my mouth again, moaning incoherently. As her breathing slowed down she finally released my ears, and relaxed opening her legs.

Her pussy, entire groin was soaked, the bed sheets, my face and neck. Hell that was the wildest sex we had ever had.

After we both recovered she lay her head on my chest with her right arm across stomach, with her right leg across my thighs. She was using her finger to draw little circles around my naval when she softly moaned, "Hmmmm that was nice."

"Yeah it was, I just wish I could have made you cum on my cock, sorry about that," I mumbled.

She giggled, "Seems like when I act naughty you always get more excited. But I wouldn't cheat on you......(pause).......without your permission," she murmured.

"Are......you saying....you would have sex with someone.....if I said it was okay?" I stammered.

Laughing she raised up and looked at me grinning, "You're so easy to tease," then kissed me and laid her head back down on my chest.

"Oh my gawd," she giggled, as her hand grabbed my cock, "you're hard again, talking about me fucking other men got you hard again. Hell usually one time and you're done."

I groaned when she started jacking me off, then she straddled me and lined my cock up and slid down on me, with her hands on my chest, she grinned, "Feel how wet my loose my pussy is baby," she cooed, "my boyfriend really stretched me out and filled me up with his hot cum. Hmmmmmm it was sooooo nice."

Her dirty talk and me picturing her riding some stud set me off, "Fucckkk I'm cummmmiingg." My heart was pounding, my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy, then I felt my cum draining out of her all over my cock and balls.

She lay down on my chest again still straddling me, while I laid there quietly catching my breath. I finally felt her move and I thought she was going to slide up and sit on my face, but she rolled off the bed.

"Come on babe let's take a shower and clean up," she giggled.

After showering Jennifer just put on an old sleep shirt that came down to mid thigh, and I put on clean boxers. Since it was only 9:15 pm we went in the den and sat on the couch and had a glass of wine, discussing our day, and what she wanted to do with all her stuff from school.

Pouring another glass of wine I finally brought up my conversation with the guys.

"By the way, this afternoon I found out Bob is out of town,.....and since I'm next in line I need to host our card game tomorrow night," I mumbled, not sure how she would fill about it.

"That's fine, you act like I would be upset about it," she questioned me.

"it's just the guys said they would prefer you not have to host it this time.."

'Oh so you all just want me to stay out of the way, well I can go visit Maggie if that's what you want," sounding aggravated.

"No they don't want you to host, you know wait on us, fixing us snacks and drinks that sort of thing. They want you to take Bob's place and play cards with us. They said you didn't have to lift a finger, they will handle the food, snacks and booze."

Slapping me on the arm and grinning, "Well that sounds like fun, why didn't you just say that to start with," she giggled.

The next morning I was fixing to leave for work, and Jennifer was sleeping in late since she was finished with school. Leaning over to kiss her good bye,"See you tonight babe, have a good day."

"Yeah, I'll get up later and go downstairs in the basement and clean up your 'man cave' for tonight," she grinned.

We had a finished basement that was perfect for a 'man cave' it had plenty of room, a half bath, fridge, lots of cabinets, a bar, large screen tv, large couch, love seat,and 2 recliners, poker table for five people, six if you squeezed in tight. It didn't have a stove to cook on, but a microwave, ice maker and plenty of counter space. For parties, or watching ball games and such it was perfect.

I got off work early and headed home and Jennifer had already cleaned up downstairs, she was relaxing having a glass of wine when I walked in.

"What time did you say the guys were coming?" she asked.

"Around 6 imagine, Randy may show up a little earlier since he's bringing the food and booze. I'm going to change into something comfortable, unless....you want to fool around a little first," wrapping my arms around her.

"Save that for later buster, you just be ready to take care of me later tonight, I'm feeling kind of naughty," she winked and purred.

"Oh you are," I smiled and kissed her, "if that's what you are wearing it'll sure distract the guys enough I might win all their money," I laughed.

She was wearing a pale blue blouse the color of her eyes tied in a knot at the front exposing her flat tummy, but I could detect a lacy bra underneath. The skirt was a thin navy blue that hugged her hips then flowed down to about mid thigh. She had on a pair of white open toed sandals, light eyeliner, mascara, red lipstick matching her red nails and toenails. My dick was getting stiff just looking at her standing there with her hair in a pony tail.

"You smell wonderful, is that a new perfume your wearing?"

"You like it, it's Chanel #5?" she grinned.

"I do, it smells as fresh as baby powder, and has a floral scent," I sniffed her neck. "Actually I love it."

"Thanks, now you go get changed before they start showing up."

Later I was downstairs setting up the poker chip tray and cards and heard a loud wolf whistle, then "Wow half pint, you're looking sexy! If my arms weren't full I'd hug you," I heard Randy bellowing.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,027 Followers