The Party

Story Info
When a party turns into foursome.
2.3k words
3.73
26.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write a mix of fantasy and truth - literally for my husband and I to get off on and share here for the lovers and haters. There are full-on sex, creampies, and cuckold themes in this fuck story. Read on if you dare, don't whinge and say I didn't warn you pansies. In this story's instance,

My wife and I are heading to a party at a mate's place. The parties are always pretty big there and we were looking forward to a great night. I told her how fine she looked in the new dress I brought her. Hugging all her luscious curves in all the right places.

We arrive and make our way over to where the party is already getting started. The music is pumping and everyone is having a good time. A guy we know, Andy, comes over and takes a seat next to her and they start talking... he can't take his eyes off her breasts spilling out the top of her dress.

I join them in conversation and we exchange small talk. I ask my wife to grab us another drink and watch as she walks to the chiller to grab them. As she bends over, I feel my cock starting to grow. That dress doesn't cover her ass properly standing, and now she is bent over, the white crotch of her thong on display is almost see-through with her juices from the fingering I gave her on the drive here. Andy is also watching, I watch him manhandle his groin in a bid to stop his cock from rising to the occasion.

She brings the drinks back and takes a seat. I whisper to her about the little display we just watched and she gives me the knowing look I know all too well. We are going to have a great night. We have a few more drinks and let the night roll on. The music is awesome and makes us all want to dance.

We move to an area where others are dancing and grooving along to the music. I push my groin against her as I hold her ass in close and tell her how lucky I am that she is mine. I can't keep my hands off her and I have to remind myself we are not alone. Just as I'm thinking about what I want to do to her when I get her home out of that dress, another mate, Ben comes over and asks to borrow my wife for a dance.

"Sure thing," I say, as I step back for him to take my place. The song finishes and another begins. A fast-paced tempo with a sexual vibe. I watch her laugh and raise her arms to place around his neck. They start moving together to the music, almost like one of those sexy Latin dances. Stepping in and out from each other while still staying connected at the waist.

Ben gives her a twirl and she backs into him, her curvy ass now swaying against him, massaging his cock hiding in his pants. Well, it was. I can see from where I'm standing his semi-erection, and from the way she's moving, I know she feels it too. The music slows down and they join together again, her head on his shoulder she catches my eye, making sure I'm watching her.

I make my way over to Chris, the birthday boy's table, and open another beer while chatting with others around. I feel a hand on my shoulder, and turn to see my beautiful wife, glistening lightly in sweat from the dance floor, her cheeks flushed. "Having fun?" I ask. "Of course" she replies. "Happy Birthday" she calls to Chris. He looks up and sees her. He smiles and makes his way around to us. He shakes my hand and goes in for a quick kiss and cuddles with the wife. "What did you get me for my birthday?" he asks her cheekily. "You will have to wait and see" she coyly replies. He laughs and we chat as other people come through the conversation to say hello and give some birthday cheer.

The night moves on and many left, a fire is lit to the side of the house where the few remaining, including us, have moved to congregate from the cool night air. Beer turns to spirits and it starts to become the beginning of the end for most, the drink taking its toll as people leave one after the other. It's almost 3 am and there are only 5 of us remaining. Andy, Ben, Chris, and the two of us.

Chris looks at my wife and says "You still didn't tell me what you got for my birthday?" She laughs. She tells him "We brought the bottle of whiskey we just all drunk". He laughs and acts all disappointed like he missed out on something good. She has had a bit to drink and notices this and jokes... "oh and a lap dance". He wastes no time in replying by slapping his hand on his knee and beckoning her over.

She stands, does a little courtesy, and makes her way over to him. She reaches him, turns around so she is facing me, and bends over to take off her shoes. I see his eyes go from zero to a hundred and you already know what he has stared at him. I watch him run his hand from her ass crack to the wet patch between her thighs. She stands up, removes his hand, and sits on his lap. At first, she just kind of rubs her ass on him to the music, grinding her hips in time to the music. She is enjoying herself, as is Chris and the rest of us left to watch the show. She raises her arms above her head and sways them too. Chris puts his arms around her and grabs hold of her breasts. She arches her back against him in pleasure and in doing so slides forward and spreads her legs. The three of us watching now have on display her damp, see-through underwear, her pink clit pushing against the fabric.

She collects herself momentarily and stands to walk behind him running her hands through his hair, she playfully rubs her boobs into the back of his head as she runs her hands down and strokes the bulge forming in his pants... she whispers in his ear, "Happy Birthday but I think the others are feeling left out". She walks around to Andy and straddles him front on, I watch her ass grind in and out, pushing her pelvis against his as his face goes straight to her tits he was eyeing off when we got here.

He groans as he makes contact and I watch his hands grip her ass like he was holding on for dear life. She throws her head back and as she does those glorious tits fall out of her dress allowing him to suckle on her stiffened nipples. My cock is hard as fuck as I watch my wife grind on our friend. Chris has his hand in his pants, stroking his cock as he watches on.

She is caught in the moment now, as he sucks on her tits and her hand moves down inside her thong as she rubs her clit in ecstasy. "Hmm, hmm" Ben clears his throat announcing he is missing out over there. Oh boy. Here we go. She looks over her shoulder and says "I haven't forgotten about you". She lifts Andy's mouth from her chest and kisses him as she stands.

She walks past me on the way over to Ben and bends to whisper in my ear. "Remove my underwear," she says demandingly. My cock is about to burst through my jeans. With her hands on my shoulders, I slide mine up the side of her thighs till I reach the waistband. I slide them down over her legs as she steps out of them. "You can hang onto those," she says as she strolls over to Ben and sits on his lap, spreading her legs to face the group.

The 3 of us watching, our cocks alive in our pants. She runs her hands down his arms as she brings them up to encourage his grasp of her tits.

Her pussy is dripping, as she plays up to the group. Taking one of his hands she guides it between her legs as we all watch her let him insert his fingers inside her love tunnel. We can hear the noise of her wetness as he fucks her with 2 fingers as his thumb works her clit. " Come closer" she calls to Andy and Chris, as they almost appear instantly to go from sitting in their chairs to both kneeling within smelling distance of her vagina.

"I do have one more gift for you," she says to Chris as she rocks harder on Ben's fingers. She leans back into him allowing his fingers to move deeper inside her, she madly rubs her clit encouraging him to work harder. I can still hear the sound of her cuming as she squirts all over the two in the front row.

It's too much for Chris to handle as his face disappears between my wife's legs. She giggles as he greedily eats her pussy. She pushes his head back and stands and moves over to stand next to me. The three of them stare. Ben has his fingers in his mouth, sucking them like a baby. Chris licks his lips like he just ate the most amazing meal. Andy just stood open-mouthed as he will never go to another party like this in his life.

She says "Whilst this has been fun if you would all like to continue maybe we should let my husband join in?". Chris is already moving towards the door of the house. "Come on in if your game," he says. Everyone enters. We all follow Chris to his room. The door closed behind us everyone is standing around not sure what happens next and she takes charge.

"All four of you, lose the clothes," she says.

We all oblige, every man unashamedly has a rock-hard, hard-on. She walks over to me. " Remove my dress," she says. I do so and I groan as pre cum escapes my dick at the sight of her milky flesh on display for all in the room. She holds her hand out for me and I take it as she pulls me to the bed and tells me to lie down, face up, feet to the pillows. I climb onto the bed and lay as she asked. She calls the 3 others to the foot of the bed and as they stand close together, close enough for me to smell their musty odours, she climbs on my face and sits her damp pussy against my lips. I drink her in as my tongue delves between her sweet lips. She rocks on my face as she asks the boys who wants to go first.

All 3 of them are now jerking their cocks not an inch from my face, each trying to get the end of their cock just that bit closer to her pussy that is in my mouth. "Birthday boy first," she says as she turns her back to them to sit back down on my face. She bends forward and puts her mouth on the head of my penis as her tongue flicks at the pre cum running down it. She lifts her mound from my mouth as she raises her ass, and without missing a beat Chris's rock-hard cock slides across my forehead and straight into my wife's pussy. Instantly she starts to leak her juices. I lap at her clit as she pushes back hard into him so he drives deeper inside her.

He has a full grip on her hips as he fucks her. Faster she pumps in time with him, as I see his sack begin to tighten I start licking her cunt from slit to clit, my tongue touching his cock as he enters her. With every thrust, she moves slightly forward so that my nose is now being grazed by his balls that are dripping with her. I continue to savor them, licking her as he blows his load inside her and falls back, spilling the last of it in my mouth as he does so.

I lap away at her soaking pussy to clean her up for her next conquest. Been is keen to be involved, as he sits on the end of the bed next to me and grabs her off my face. He lifts her across to him, easing her down on his cock as boob boy makes his way to the side of the bed to watch, his dribbling cock still hard in his hand. Enjoying my wife on his cock, Ben bites at her nipples as her tits bounce perfectly in his face.

I move off the bed, as the other 2 climb up and kneel on either side of Ben, their cocks in their hand, stroking them as they watch her fuck him and vice versa. I take in the glorious site as she leans over to take Andy's cock in her mouth, his eyes wide with pleasure. I can't help myself and kneel on the floor in front of them and lick her ass. I tongue-punch her hole as Ben's cock plungers inside her. His balls hit me in the chin with every thrust. She moans as Andy cums down her throat while Chris cums again all over her tits. Ben's balls become a massive walnut covered in my wife's wetness and he blows his load deep inside her. I cum just watching her climb off his cock, her cunt full of his cum. Her lips were swollen from sexual pleasure. They all fall back on the bed in a mix of sweat, cum, and satisfaction. I crawl to the edge of the bed and pull her towards me, fingering her as his cum runs down my hand. I will never get tired of this lifestyle.