The Party

Story Info
A girl humiliates herself at a college party.
1.5k words
4.09
25.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarisse's POV

"Oh. My. God. You look so hot," gushed my friend, Karen, the night of the party. I stared at myself in the mirror, and had to admit she was right. In my tight gray glittery leggings and my low cut bejeweled top that gave more than a peek at my double D breasts, I looked sexy. I didn't even look like a freshman. There would be alcohol there. I wasn't used to alcohol. There would be boys there. I wasn't used to them either honestly. But I had been invited. I was going.

"Okay, you're now an hour late. I think you can go," said Karen. How did she know all this stuff? I had invited her too, but she'd rather have sex with her boyfriend. Sex must be wonderful. I wouldn't know. I never had it. Maybe that would change tonight! But I didn't want to have sex with just anyone. I wanted to have sex with someone patient, kind, understanding. Someone that excited me but was also gentle. Gentle was important. Although my porn history would say otherwise.

"I'm scared," I confessed to Karen. "What if I embarrass myself? I always embarrass myself." I said quietly. Karen embraced me in a hug.

"What's the worst that can happen?" she asked, which buoyed me a bit. I mean, she had a point.

Sam's POV

My roommates were throwing another party. We just had one last week. I tried to impress upon them the importance of studying, but they only hurled "nerd" "loser" and "geek" at me until I retreated from the room. I never had any fun at these parties. The girls were always vanilla and ditzy. They never paid any attention to me anyway. Plus, girls made me nervous. I thought all boy parties were much more fun, but I would never say that out loud (and yes, I am straight).

Before the party started I locked my bathroom. Last time some girl puked in there and didn't clean it up. It was, suffice to say, gross. My friends could have the apartment but they wouldn't have my bathroom.

It was about two hours into the party when I saw a really hot girl fiddling with the doorknob, trying to get in.

"I think someone's in there," I said. I startled her and she spilled her drink on the tops of her exposed breasts. Oh dear God, I tried not to stare.

"Oh, oops," she gave me a blinding smile. I returned it awkwardly. I've had sex with girls but they were usually drunken, one night stands. And never with someone as cute (or well endowed) as her. She was exactly the type of girl I sought out in porn searches. I was tempted to go right back into my room and jerk off right now but thought that was probably unhealthy in some way.

"I'm Sam," I held out my hand, not sure if people shook hands at parties. The girl laughed.

"I'm Clarisse,"

"Hey, Clarisse, get your butt over here," someone called. Clarisse looked apologetically at me and followed her summons across the room. I stepped into my room, locked my door and breathed. I hoped Clarisse hadn't noticed I had a hard-on practically the entire time.

Clarisse's POV

I was having so much fun. I wasn't drunk, but I was buzzed and all the guys (plus some girls) were being very nice to me. But I really had to pee and I hadn't been able to get into the bathroom since the party started. There were two bathrooms. The one by the front door always had a line and people were always puking. And I never saw anybody by the one in the back but it was locked so I guess someone was in it. I started hovering around it, desperately jiggling the knob from time to time.

"I think someone else is in there now," said a voice. It was Sam. He was standing outside the door to his room (which meant he was a senior!), looking at me with some kind of amusement.

"Too bad," I said, giggling. That was the alcohol. But I must have looked worried, because Sam got a peculiar look on his face, "You really got to go?" He turned, but before he went back in his room I felt my control let go and piss started streaming down my legs, staining my gray leggings a shameful color. Sam's eyes widened and he couldn't stop staring. I thought he'd be repulsed but it was as though he was hungry for it. And then the waterfall stopped and I stood there in my wet panties and leggings while Sam stared and the rest of the party (mercifully) ignored us. For the moment.

Sam's POV

I couldn't believe it. Foxy little Clarisse had just gone and wet herself standing right in front of me. I knew in a minute one of "my boys" would jump on it and she would never live it down.

"Come in here," I said, pulling her gently into my room and locking my door. I was protecting her from a lifetime of humiliation, I told myself. I was doing the noble thing, I tried to convince myself. I totally wasn't taking advantage of a soaking wet freshmen. This totally wasn't my fantasy. Clarisse was sniffling. She wouldn't look at me. Her face was bright red. Her embarrassment made me even harder, but I turned my back to her, looking for a pair of sweatpants she could wear. I finally came up with a baggy pair of pants and handed it to her, avoiding her gaze. An awkward silence passed. Finally, Clarisse began to slip out of her leggings.

I should look away, I told myself. Did I? No. Her wet leggings hit the floor. That left stained pink lace panties. I knew they would be pink. Just a feeling I had. She stepped into the leggings. "Thank you," She still wouldn't look at me.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Clarisse," I told her and cupped her face in my hands. She shivered, much to my surprise.

"Please don't tell anyone," She begged. Her vulnerability was too much. I leaned forward and kissed her softly, then more urgently as I felt her body respond to me. She wrapped her arms around my slender frame and drew me to her. Oh God it felt wonderful to hold someone close to me, to have someone's hands on me other than my own. We kissed for a while, and then I moved my hands down to explore those glorious breasts. She wriggled out of her shirt and her (purple) lace bra. God, her breasts were better than any I had ever seen in porn. They were real. They were bouncy and firm all at the same time. I could see a sense of pride flicker across my face.

She fumbled with my belt, my pants, my zipper and I yanked down her sweatpants. I could still smell the piss radiating from the underwear and it only intoxicated me even more. I opened my desk drawer to get a condom (when was the last time that happened?) when I heard her speak my name.

Clarisse's POV

"Sam, I'm a- a virgin," So not only had I wet my pants in his apartment, but I was also a virgin. There was no way he was going to want to have sex with me now. But I figured he deserved to know.

Sam's eyebrows arched in surprise. "I'll be gentle, darling. But there is no pressure-"

"No, I want to," I blurted. He smiled and ripped open the condom before pushing me back onto the bed. We kissed some more until his glasses fogged up and he pulled them off kissing me up and down my body, sniffing my pussy which mortified me as I knew it must smell like piss.

"Just tell me to stop if it hurts," he told me, positioning his cock at the hole of my pussy. That warning scared me. Hurt? How bad? And it did hurt, actually it felt like getting ripped apart. He was very big and I was about to cry out when it actually started feeling good. When his thrusts made me moan, he started moaning, thrusting faster. I felt something building, growing inside me. Oh no, I had to pee again.

"Sam!" I tried to tell him but his eyes were closed, he was focused on every motion, "Sam, I'm gonna wet-" and again I lost control. Piss squirted from my pussy unto his bed, soaking it down to the mattress. Oh my God, I had just peed in a senior's bed. I began to cry.

"Sssh," crooned Sam, "That's not pee, that's-" he paused and started shaking and I felt him cum inside me minutes after I wet his bed. I marveled at him.

"You squirted, baby. Congratulations. Not every girl can do that. That's so hot," and he leaned down to give me a kiss.

When people ask how we met, we don't tell them this story. But sometimes, late at night, I think about it and touch myself. And sometimes, if he's there, Sam will do it for me.