The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
137 Followers

Flushing slightly, she opened the last wrapping.... and a large black vibrator fell to the floor! Some of the audience whooped in delight, they appeared to know what was coming next. Debbie picked it up and peeled off the elastic band which was holding a note to the middle. Reading it out loudly she proclaimed........"It says here......Twenty spanks on the bare bum..... And twenty strokes.... All the way in...with the vibrator!!!!!"

This was met by loud "......Ooooohs," of disbelief from some of the crowd and raucous cheers from others.

Without hesitation she took my hand and led me to the punishment chair. I detected from the way that she was breathing heavily and the visible hardness of her nipples that she was already sexually aroused. She stood before me and reached under her skirt, peeling her tight white panties down herself. Allowing them to simply drop to the floor she lifted her gym-slip skirt up to her waist, showing me her neatly trimmed blonde triangle, before she lay over my knee!

I was amazed to see that her pert little bum already had some fading red stripes across it!.... It looked as though she had already been caned......and fairly recently at that!

The circle counted each of my slaps as she pressed and wriggled herself into my lap. Her rocking motion rubbed against my stiffness and I almost spunked in my trousers with the friction she was creating!!

The count finished and she remained motionless, panting on my lap. Her bum was bright red all over. The blotchy finger-marks where my aim had strayed contrasted against her milky thighs.

"....Now the vibrator.......!" she whispered.

"...Are you sure?" I questioned.

".....Please......Just do it!!!!" She answered through clenched teeth.

I reached for the black knobbly beast by the side of the chair and switched it on.

The room was silent in anticipation, save for the low buzz of the eight inched rod in my hand.

She opened her legs as I ran the bulbous tip across her scalding bum towards the damp entrance of her pussy lips.

I teased her opening for a while, running the helmet up and down over her hard little clit, increasing the pressure with every stroke. Her wetness was seeping out, lubricating. On the next up-stroke I pushed the head fully inside her sticky lips and, inch by inch, saw the black shaft disappearing. As my knuckles reached her mound the staring onlookers counted "...One....". I slowly withdrew. The vibrator was now fully coated with her sticky love juice and began to move smoothly and easily. The shiny head came out with an audible "plop" before I thrust it back in for a second time.

She began to moan and wriggle increasingly as the count got higher and higher. On each "in " stroke I gave her clit a subtle little rub with my fingers which made her groan and pant. At "seventeen" I felt her body give an involuntary shake as she orgasmed wildly against the dildo, almost pushing it out! Her body went limp as I completed the last three strokes, her juices running down my fingers, the stickiness making it difficult to grip the plastic prick.

The audience clapped and cheered wildly as we slowly composed ourselves and returned to our places. "I think you lost on purpose," I whispered. She just smiled sweetly.

As the game had now reached its conclusion the chairs were removed, the disco was once again turned on and the lights dimmed.

I was forced onto the dancefloor by my three sexy schoolgirls for a couple of energetic dance numbers before the mood changed to slow smooches. Everyone was by now on the floor, mostly couples, an odd three and one foursome! We danced in a close huddle with my hands squeezing and caressing their firm freshly spanked bottoms, the girls regularly changing places so that nobody would be left out.

The smooching continued for about half an hour more when the mood was disturbed by an announcement that we were to play another game. This was ingeniously called Spank me, Wank me, Suck me, Fuck me!

The rules were fairly simple : Each girl had to draw a playing card out of the hat to see what "trick or treat" she would receive from her superior.

The suit of the card related to the action i.e. hearts was "spank", clubs was "wank", diamonds was "suck", spades was "fuck"! The number of the card related to the time in minutes that each girl would be subject to the action and this was to be carried out in specially "themed" bedrooms.

The girls excitedly filed past and each drew out a card before disappearing upstairs.

After all has chosen it was announced that the men were free to find their respective rooms and carry out the tasks at their leisure!

I climbed the stairs with the throng of eager men and looked at the signs on doors: Police Station, Hospital, Aircraft, Scout Hut,...Classroom!

I opened the door and entered.

The room had been arranged with desks and chairs to look like a proper school classroom! My three sexy sixth-formers were sat at the front, their desks alongside each other, each holding her fate in a single playing card.

"Ok who's first?" I asked, taking a seat in the teachers chair at the front.

They put their hands up in unison! Grinning at their eagerness I decided to take the lowest card holder first. Sam raised her hand. "Me Sir. I've got a five!"

"Five of......?" I asked.

"Clubs!" She showed me the card.

I knew immediately that this was "wank" and invited her to come to the front for her treatment.

She smiled prettily and licked her lips as she sat on my knee.

"Time starts....Now!" I just managed to utter as she smothered me in deep kisses, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I ran my hands up her short skirt, past her stocking tops, over her suspender straps and rubbed her pussy. I could feel the wetness seeping into her knickers as my probing forced the white crotch into her sticky opening.

"Put your fingers right in...Please..." she begged, her breathing becoming urgent.

I wormed my hand inside the top of her flimsy knickers and slid two fingers easily into her hot little slit. Restricted by the garment she opened her legs as far as she could to give me full access to her treasures.

I glanced up at Debbie and Kate who had lifted their skirts and were busy rubbing themselves. Debbie had one hand down the front of her white knickers while Kate was gently massaging through hers. It was the sexiest sight I've ever seen! Both girls were becoming glassy eyed as Sam thrusted uncontrollably against my fingers.

After what only seemed like a matter of seconds, Debbie pointed at the clock and commented that Time was up!

Poor Sam was in a desperate state of wanting to orgasm but not quite getting there. She looked devastated as Debbie insisted that the time limit rule had to be adhered to. She reluctantly climbed off my knee and returned to her seat to finish herself off.

"Ok who's next?" I eagerly asked enjoying myself immensely.

Debbie unexpectedly allowed Kate to go next, preferring to save herself until last no doubt! Kate turned over her card and showed it to me. The Eight of Hearts, a spanking for eight minutes!

Upon reaching me she planted a large kiss on my lips and mockingly pleaded for lenience. Debbie insisted that I give it her good and hard!

Kate arranged herself over my knee and the time began. I decided to pace myself as eight minutes seemed to be a long time to spank for. I began with some light slaps over her pleated skirt before progressing to lifting it up and smacking her tightly knickered bottom. After a few more minutes and to the delight of the watching twosome, I ordered her to stand up and take down her knickers. The last few minutes would be painful and on the bare!!

Sliding her fingers into the top of the flimsy garment she peeled them down slowly, wriggling her shapely red bum at me. As she had not complained too much up to now I gradually began to increase the force of my strokes, finishing with some real stingers. She sobbed with pain and pleasure as Debbie stopped the proceedings by calling time.

Kate gingerly climbed off my knee and wiped the tears from her eyes. Deciding that she was too sore to sit down immediately, she stood to one side, hands gently rubbing her crimson cheeks and wincing with pain. I commanded her to face the blackboard and put her hands on her head. Obeying without protest, her posture caused the short skirt to ride up nicely revealing her freshly chastised arse for all to view.

"That means it must be me next!" Debbie grinned mischievously as she turned over her playing card.

"A joker?" I looked puzzled. "What does that mean?"

"Five minutes of each!" she replied with a lecherous wink. "....Starting with the cane!"

"I can't help thinking that you bend the rules at these games!" I laughed.

"Well, it's my party so I'll cheat if I want to!!" she cheekily answered, bending over the desk and lifting her skirt. I noticed that her knickers were already transparent with the sticky juice she had caused with her probing fingers. She wantonly removed the sopping garment and openly toyed with herself.

"I just love being a naughty schoolgirl," she cooed offering her fingers for me to suck clean.

"Do you know why Dean isn't here?" she asked, taking me by surprise.

"No. Why?"

"Because he nominated you and therefore had to sacrifice himself for this year's party. Sweet isn't he?" she replied. "Now I want you to cane me 'till I come!"

It goes without saying that the next few hours were filled with an overdose of sex and fun, eventually degenerating into a bit of an orgy. I ended up caning all three nubile bottoms before they knelt in a row and took turns in sucking my aching prick. The excitement of the evening had ensured that I wouldn't last for long. I had only gone down the line once before I exploded a shower of cum on Sam's pretty face which they all greedily licked off.

Refusing to let me recover, they crowded around and three hot tongues licked me back into action. This time they bent over their respective desks to take it in turns for an orgasm competition that I would never forget. Debbie laid down the rules... I had to begin by giving each girl a single stroke my prick, right up to the hilt, before increasing to two, three, four etc. This was to continue until one of the girl's orgasmed in which case she would drop out. If I shot my load before two of the girls had come I would be caned mercilessly by the unfulfilled girls for not being a gentleman!

This threat ensured that I began cautiously. I eased my prick into the first willing pussy. It was Kate and she was already sopping wet. I easily slid my length all the way in causing her to groan out loud. My balls pressed into her scalding bum cheeks for a moment before I withdrew. This was going to be more difficult than I had anticipated. Sam was delightfully tight and her muscles milked my aching prick mercilessly in a real test of composure. Debbie was just a tease. She wiggled her hot bum deliciously all the time that I was inside her.

The number of strokes for each girl had risen to six when Debbie contributed to her own undoing. Her bottom grinding meant that the angry red weals from the canings rubbed against my thighs. The addition of this pain to her obvious pleasure was just too much to take. She screamed in delight as her body racked in orgasm, her juices covering my prick... One down, two to go!

The pace began to increase as there was one less girl to service. Debbie sat and watched, her fingers busy rubbing and squeezing at her clit. It was going to be a close run thing as to who would be next! I could feel that my prick was on the verge of shooting again but I had to try and hold out. Sam and Kate were also nearly there. The count was up to twelve strokes each when I knew I couldn't last any longer. I was embedded deep into Kate's cunt when I increased the tempo to take myself past the point of no return. At that instant Kate let out a loud scream and came violently, her body racked with involuntary spasms.

Sam quickly urged me to finish off inside her as she had not yet had relief. A couple of frenzied moments later we exploded together and I knew that I had passed the test.

As I recovered in bed the morning following the multi-orgasmic party of my life Dean rang and asked how it had gone. When I questioned his motives for turning down a party like that he simply replied, "You saved my life when we were kids and I always said that someday I would repay you. This was the best reward that I could think of to give you!"

END

Drover60
Drover60
137 Followers
12