The Party and the Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she read my mind, she giggled. "None. I know you, Adam. No other man has been in my bed. I'm not saying I haven't had sex. I'm only human, but if a man took me home, I went with him."

The sex, as always, was amazing. We were so perfectly matched sexually. She knew all my triggers, knew what I liked, and it was the same for me. I knew which buttons to push.

The morning was strange, but comforting. Waking up with her in my arms made me wonder whether the whole thing had been nothing but a terrible nightmare. But, as my eyes opened properly and I took in the surroundings, the reality crept back in.

Yeah, it was awkward, for both of us. I didn't have to be a mind reader to figure that out.

The next few months were pretty awful. Ali's brothers were home, and that meant I had to go through another round of lectures. Ali laughed, because apparently the ones I got, weren't half as bad as the ones she got.

The funeral was awful. Damon and I had to hold Ali to stop her from falling. She was distraught. Ray, he may have been the strongest man I ever knew, but he couldn't take it. He relied on his sons to get him through.

The pain, god I have never seen anything like it. He was a beaten man.

Ali did ask me to stay the night, but with Damon there, it didn't seem right. He wanted his parents back together, and I didn't want to feed him false hope.

That's my life now. In many ways, it's filled with regret. Every time I bump into Ali, it's always the same. We talk, have a few laughs. She has been honest; she wants to get back together, and in many ways, so do I.

If we got back together at that point, I would be laughed out of town.

I heard through the grapevine: she dated a few guys. It was the same for me. I dated a few women, but Ali set the bar pretty high. She was hard to replace.

Life, as they say, goes on. There was no sexy nubile twenty year old for me. I'm an average man. I'm still dating, and still hoping to find somebody.

At least I escaped becoming the laughing stock of town.