The Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on out Nancy. I want to see how you looked."

Opening the door, I stepped out.

"Look at you Nancy. Your right, the jeans do look ok on you. I thought for sure it would take away some of your feminine looks."

I blushed again slightly as she maneuvered around me looking and tugging.

"We have a small problem here Nancy. "

"What Pam? It feels fine."

"Come look in the mirror Nancy. Just stand there and I'll show you."

I walked to the one mirror close to the change room and stood in front of it. It was ok and I just loved how my breasts stretched the lettering of the top out. I could just imagine how the guys will just drool seeing me in this.

"What's the matter with this Pam? I think it looks great."

Pam placed her hands on my shoulders and turned me half way.

"Look how baggy the bum is Nancy. You can't wear these like this."

I groaned seeing how flat my bum was. Everything was so perfect with the clothes fitting me except for that. Tears came to my eyes.

Pam seen my reaction and rubbed my shoulder softly.

"Don't worry Nancy. Give it time and I'm sure you will fill it out nicely. Let's get you the jeans anyways, that way we can see how you're coming along in the next few weeks."

I felt so heart broken standing in front of the mirror.

"Here Nancy, put this skirt on. The way it's shaped will make it look like you have a nice tush. I'll tell the saleslady that you will be wearing your new clothes out of the store."

I nodded and took the skirt from her and walked back into the change room. Slipping my jeans off and then pulling up the skirt. It fit me fine and it was nice how it flared from my hips covering my flat bum. The beige color seemed to match my top perfectly. I guess this wasn't so bad after all.

I opened the door of the change room and saw that Pam was at the front, paying for my clothes. Making my way slowly through the store, I would stop and pull out a dress to see how it would look.

"There's always next week Nancy?" Pam shouted." We don't have to buy the store out today."

Everyone in the store laughed as I slipped the dress back in its place and walked up to Pam.

"I guess we can leave something on the racks." I smiled.

We left the store and stood in the mall with all our bags. As Pam started to talk to me it felt like my mind was drifting away. My face felt flush and I was feeling hot.

"You ok hon? You're not looking very well right now. Maybe we should sit down for a bit."

"I, um, I think I'm ok Pam."

"Maybe you had enough excitement for the day. I'll take you home and we can go out shopping some other time. Here, let me take some of your bags."

"Thanks Pam, maybe I should go home and rest awhile"

We headed back to the car and then drove home. Pam helped me out of the car and took me into the house, sitting me down in the living room. I felt so winded and flush.

"I'll get you some tea Nancy. You just rest here."

I just nodded and sat blankly staring at the picture of Buzz and I on top of the TV. What am I doing to myself? This isn't right at all. I don't want to do this anymore. That's what I wanted to tell Buzz. I remember now, I have some sort of a plan to get me out of this.

"Here we go Nancy; I have a nice surprise for you as well."

I was startled as she walked in the room. She could see the distant look in my face.

"I brought you a nice piece of chocolate fudge cake with your tea. Guarantee to take the blues away."

I watched as she laid the tray down and saw a huge piece of chocolate cake with deep chocolate icing poured over it.

"I know it's a big piece Nancy, but you enjoy yourself. You deserve it." Pam smiled as she nudged the piece towards me.

How did she know this was my favorite cake?

I picked up a fork and broke a small piece of the cake and placed it in my mouth. The flavor was so intense as it seemed to melt in my mouth. I quickly took another bite.

"Oh Pam, this is the best cake ever." I said trying not to spill any out of my mouth.

"I knew you would love it Nancy. I wish I could have a piece but its way to fattening for me. I can't afford the added pounds. But you could use a little weight in the right places couldn't you Nancy?"

Pam smiled as she watched me gulp down another piece.

"Oh by the way. Buzz phoned and said that he was dropping by after work. He's dropping off Jessica at her house and then he'll be right over. I was thinking if you were feeling better, you could put on one of your new outfits for him. You know, just something nice for him to see that you're feeling better."

He was driving Jessica home? That bitch has Buzz driving her home? I wonder if he does that all the time. I don't think I like that at all. She should find her own way home. Buzz should be coming home to me right after work, not being with that slut.

"After you finish eating you should rest for awhile and then we'll get you ready. It's so nice for Buzz to be dropping home after being so busy with his new job."

I finished the cake and sat the plate down.

If that bitch thinks she can steal Buzz away from me well, she can think again.

"Its ok Pam, I'm feeling much better. I think I'll get ready right now"

I'll show her... Buzz and I go back for years. How can she possibly think she could steal him from me? Ha, what a fool she is.

I got up from the couch, determined to show Jessica who is better.

Pam stood there watching me. She knew exactly what was in my mind without me saying.

"I'm so proud of you Nancy."

I smiled and headed to my room.

I felt anew taking off my clothes. Images of Buzz and Jessica were in my mind as I went into the bathroom. I'm going to make myself look so nice, Buzz will never give her another look.

I smiled at myself through the mirror and ran the palms of my hands over my breasts. And there is no way Buzz can resist these.

Pam had stocked my bathroom with everything. I pick up a tube of hair remover. I always remembered my mom and sisters used it and I just didn't want to be bothered shaving all the time. I squirted some on my hand and covered everything except for my head and face. My skin tingled as I let it do its work.

My mind drifted.

Pam never said when Buzz would be home. What happens if I'm not ready for him? That wouldn't be good. Pam always said a woman should be ready for her man all the time. Look her best.

I hopped in the shower and rinsed off the hair and soap myself up in a nice lather. My boobs swayed and jiggled as I bent my head forward to wash my hair under the spray. I just can't believe how different it felt having that constant pressure against my chest moving all the time. But I was happy that my boobs were this size. It's a good thing Wendy didn't make them small. Buzz just loves big tits.

Wrapping myself up in a fluffy towel, I stood in front of the mirror.

"Ok Nancy, do your magic" I said looking at myself.

Everything I remembered that Pam did, what Vicky said and what I saw my sisters do came to my mind. I was going to make myself beautiful. This was coming so easy for me to do. I knew exactly what shades and colors matched and reflected my personality. My hands moved quickly applying my make-up on. I didn't want to over do it, just something subtle and nice.

After finishing with my make-up, I toyed with my hair... There was nothing I could do with it, it's just too short. I combed a part in the middle then tried parting it at the side. Nothing seems to give me the look I wanted. This was becoming frustrating. Maybe I could get a wig or something till my hair grows out. I mean, I wouldn't have to wear it all the time.

"Nancy, could you pass me the hair spray? " Pam said outside the closed door.

I quickly looked for the hair spray and opened the door.

"Here you go Pam. Are you going out?"

"Yes Nancy, I'm going out with Wendy. We always go out on Tuesday nights for coffee and a little chat. How are you doing? You need any help?"

"It's just my hair, I just don't like it. It's just too bland."

Pam smiled. "Here, let me see what I can do. I'm sure we can get it looking nice."

I sat down on the toilet as Pam combed out my hair, twisting the comb slightly.

"What time did Buzz say he was coming over?"

"He never said but I think he will be home shortly. I told him that you wanted to talk with him."

I sat thinking. What was it that I wanted to tell him? Why do I always forget what it is? Oh well, I'm sure it will come back to me by the time he gets here.

"There you go Nancy. I think your hair looks very nice. And I must say you're doing a great job on your make-up. I'm very impressed."

I stood up and looked in the mirror and smiled. Pam did have a knack at making my hair look nice. She's so helpful.

"Do you need help getting dressed Nancy or do you think you'll be ok?"

I was still looking in the mirror, turning my head and looking to make sure everything was perfect.

"Um, I think I'll be fine. Pam, do you have any earrings? All I have are those clip on type from the party and they really don't match with my make-up."

"All I have are for pierce ears Nancy. Maybe we could get your ears pierce tomorrow, if you want."

I smiled." I would like that Pam and maybe be could do some more shopping. I would love to get some dresses. I love what we bought today but we never had a chance to buy any dresses."

"Sounds like a plan Nancy."

Pam smiled as she closed the door with her hair spray.

I looked back in the mirror. I wonder if Buzz will notice that I'm not wearing earrings. It would really top off my look if I had some. Do guys even notice things like that?

I opened the door and dropped my towel as I went to my bedroom. The bags of clothes that I bought were still lying next to the bed. I was going to lay out everything out on the bed just to see what Pam picked out for me when I was in the change room.

I opened one of the bags and poured the skirts and tops out on the bed cover. The black pleated skirt was a must. After all, it was the first one we picked out. I picked up each top and held it against me. It looked like Pam picked every style there was. I had halters, dressy camisoles and your typical tank tops with little cute sayings, all in different stripes and colors. I laid a sheer white camisole along with my skirt.

Dumping out the other bag, I rummage through my assortments of bras and panties and then picking up a white lace thong and matching bra.

I smiled to myself thinking how the sheer top would show off the lace bra. Buzz's eyes would definitely stick out, that and maybe something else. With that in mind, I bashfully smeared my ass with the Vaseline I was given from Vicky. Pam always told me to be prepared.

Slipping on my panties and wiggling the thong between my cheeks, I took a pair of white stockings and rolled them up my legs. I just loved the way they hugged my thighs and how they made my legs feel so soft and silky. It felt like a constant cool breeze blowing against them.

My skirt was my favorite. I smiled happily to myself as I pulled it up and zipped up the back. Just the way it sat on my hips and flared slightly out looked so pretty. I bet my top will look perfect with this skirt.

I walked over to the mirror, slipping the bra around my tummy and clasping the back. I slid it back around and pulled it up slowly over my tender boobs. The bra lifted them so nicely together and I just loved the support it gave me. It is quite annoying having them swinging around all the time.

Buzz is just going to love this. I smiled, lacing up the small amount of silk ribbon on the camisole. There was no way Jessica has anything over me. Just look at how my camisole shows off my boobs, incasing around my breasts and leaving just enough cleavage to be daring.

I headed out of my bedroom and went down to the living room, peering out through the curtains to see if Buzz was pulling up.

I wish I knew what time he was going to be here. Maybe I should phone him. No, he wouldn't like that. But what happens if he forgets to come home. What if that Jessica keeps him with her?

I paced back and forth, walking into the kitchen then walking back out looking through the curtains. I must have done that for an hour with my stomach fluttering like a bag of butterflies.

It was about seven o'clock when Buzz finally pulled up in front of the house. Why was he so late? I know he's off work at five so why the two hour delay? I walked up and stood at the front door, waiting for him to open it up. The door knob twisted in slow motion.

Buzz walked in and shut the door behind him. He hadn't even looked up yet to me standing there.

"Hi Buzz"

He locked the door and turned looking at me for the first time since he saw me at the hospital.

"Hi Nancy, how are you feeling?"

How am I feeling? He's two hours late and he's asking how I was feeling.

"I'm fine Buzz and how are you?" I said, his eyes darting down to my breasts.

"What's the matter babe?"

He walked to me as I pulled my eyes away from him. I felt his hand slide along my arms.

"I missed you Nancy. I called you a few times but you were always resting. I didn't want to bother you."

I turned my eyes back and looked up at him.

"You phoned? A few times?"

"Of course Nancy, I was so worried about you."

He was softly rubbing my arms, his eyes looking into mine and then secretly shifting to my tits. He then pulled me to him, hugging me tight. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I hug him back.

"Oh Buzz, I feel so alone without you and then I find out your driving Jessica home and then your late." I sniffled.

His hands went to my shoulders and pushed me back so he could look at me.

"Don't cry Nancy, I'm here now babe, I won't leave you."

I felt so stupid and embarrassed that I was crying. I giggled in a brave way as I wiped away the tears. I looked up at him and he was smiling that beautiful smile of his. He leaned down and gave me a kiss.

My legs went weak and I froze, savoring his wonderful kiss.

He stopped his kiss and I stood motionless with my eyes still shut and lips wet.

"Come Nancy" He whispered taking my hand and walking to his bedroom.

I had been in his room so many times before as we grew up. Many of nights we would stay up and talk about things together. But this time it felt different. As I entered his bedroom, it made me feel like I crossed over some forbidden ground. A small desk lamp glowed in the corner The room made me feel so submissively feminine.

He twirled me around in front of him and held me tight again, his lips meeting mine. Our tongues meshed together as his hands roamed all over my back.

"Oh Nancy, I dreamt of doing this when I saw you again. You look so beautiful"

A soft moan escaped my mouth when he said that. I felt so close and needed by him. My hands fell to the front of his pants as he tilted my head back, giving me soft kisses along my neck and ears. My whole body shivered as I fumbled with his belt and then his zipper. I wanted to please him so much.

His mouth returned to mine, kissing me with more pressure.

"Nancy, you're amazing." He whispered.

His pants fell to the floor in a heap

He stepped back, his eyes never leaving mine as he unbutton his shirt and pretty well tore it off.

His muscles flexes as he bent down, slipping his briefs off. His cock swayed as he stood back up.

I felt lost looking at him and he sensed this.

"Do you care for me Nancy?" He asked slowly and quietly

I blinked a few times, still unsure of myself.

"Yes Buzz, you know I do." I said looking up into his eyes.

"Then show me how much you care Nancy."

Buzz reached out and gently pushed downward on my shoulders.

I surrendered under his eyes and knelt down in front of him.

"That's my girl." His voice rasped." Show me how much you care."

His cock bobbed in front of my face as I fought my emotions. I wanted to do this for him. I had to prove to him that I could be his girl and that he needed to me.

I watched as my hands moved up and softly caress his cock. It pulsed as my fingers circled around his hard shaft, stroking him with my breath inches away.

His breathing was becoming heavy as my tongue stretch out and touched the head. The velvet skin of his cock pushed my lips apart, opening my mouth.

My mind was racing as I looked up at him. His glazed eyes watched his cock slip further in my mouth.

"That's it Nancy, that feels so good"

His encouragement made me moan as I pulled back a little then moved forward, sliding him deeper in my mouth.

I placed my hands on the side of his thighs and quicken my pace. I valleyed my tongue for his cock and tightened my lips. His precum oozed into my mouth. My mind flashed to me tasting his cum back in the hotel bathroom.

His low moans excited me. My breasts ached in a pleasurable way as I lifted my mouth off of him and licked up the sides of his shaft. I felt his body tremble under my power.

My tongue slithered down to the base of his heavy cock, the wetness of the head smearing against my cheek as I showered soft kisses and tiny licks slowly down to his balls, brushing my lips against the soft skin.

Buzz reach down and lifted his cock out of my way, exposing his big balls. I hungrily slipped them in my mouth, sucking on them ever so gently.

"Oh my god Nancy." Buzz grunted.

I strain my eyes up and watched Buzz thumbing the head of his cock with his eyes shut tightly.

I slip my one hand around and between his legs, cupping his balls as my tongue traveled up his shaft then to the underside of his cock head. My tongue wrestled his thumb away as my lips covered the tip

His hips bucked as I slipped him back into my mouth. Buzz's hands fell to my head, twisting his fingers in my hair.

"That's it Nancy, you dirty little cocksucker."

I groaned inside at what he called me. He made me feel cheap. I hate when he calls me those names. Doesn't he understand that I'm doing this because I loved him?

I stopped and hesitated. Did I just say I loved him?

"Don't stop now bitch." Buzz growled as he pulled my head back by my hair, forcing his cock deep in my mouth. His cock bumped the back of my throat, making me gag.

He rocked his hips letting his cock freely fuck my mouth. His cock was throbbing and hot as it slid over my tongue. I was trying to adjust my jaw so I wouldn't choke me so much and to breathe better.

Buzz stopped and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I gasped as he stood back, stroking his cock in his fist.

"Nancy, show me your tits. I want to be the first one to cum on those luscious mounds."

His eyes were still glazed as he watched and waited for me.

"Buzz,,,thier still too tender and sore. I have to be careful"

"Don't worry Nancy, I won't touch them, I just want to shoot my hot cum on them. You want that don't you? You want my hot load covering your tits don't you?"

His hand was rapidly moving up and down his cock. I was feeling a little cheated and used. Is that what he thinks what I want? I mean, I guess I wanted to do it, but I wanted to do it out of caring and love, not because of just sex. He was so insensitive that way.

I reached up and undid the ties to my camisole and lifted it over my head. I heard him moan as he saw my boobs jiggle as I toss the top to the side.

"Take that dam bra off Nancy. I want to see those melons."

I slid the straps off of my shoulders, catching the cups in my hands.

"Come on your slut; hurry it up before I exploded all over your fucking face."

I was shocked and taken aback as I pulled my bra away, letting my breasts fall free. Buzz stepped forward and jerked his cock faster with more determination as he stared at my boobs.

"Here I cum Nancy, Here it comes!"

His hips jerked as he aimed his cock inches away from my tits. A few more strokes of his cock and then it erupted, his cum shot out in quick spurts.