The Party Guest Pt. 08 - BF POV

Story Info
A guy crashed my house party and stole my gf.
2.2k words
3.91
5.8k
11

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks were hell for me. The thud of Bens wet body slamming into Maya's wet ass and Maya moaning in pleasure whilst orgasming all over my shower reverberated endlessly in my brain.

The thought of them enjoying each other's body in my house in a room where I had never had the opportunity was filling me with jealousy. All I could see was Ben and Maya's wet bodies thumping into each other.

It turned me on, and I wanted to make it happen again so that I could watch, but I was also filled with a sick feeling because it was Ben filling Maya and not me. I might be getting turned on by this, but it was Ben who was cumming inside Maya. Maya was creaming all over Bens cock, not mine. Somehow my enjoyment of watching them just felt a little hollow.

Meanwhile, Maya was extra affectionate. We didn't have a lot of sex, but she was always cuddling me, and trying to join in on my hobbies. She was definitely overcompensating for the fact she was getting filled elsewhere.

Things were ok until a finance class we had was shaken up. Maya and I attended a finance class every week, and Ben's class was at the same time but with a different tutor.

Halfway through the semester, Ben's tutor was let go, and rather than find a substitute, his class was incorporated into mine and a few others happening at the same time.

The sight of ben was triggering my intense jealousy, and i had been avoiding him, but it was impossible now. We had 5 hours of class together every week at least.

The first class we had together, Maya sat with me. Ben saw us and came and sat down right next to Maya.

Maya and Ben immediately got engrossed in some banter, with Ben teasing Maya about how much boob her low cut top was showing, while Maya poked fun at Ben's tight gym shorts clearly too much of his shaft. Neither of them acknowledged my presence until the Tutor came in and started the class. Maya went out for a toilet break and Ben slid over next to me.

'What's up dude. It's been a while. Thanks for inviting me on the ski trip. I had a blast'

I'm sure you did. I think I watched you blast a few times, I retorted in my mind, but decided to say instead 'Yeah. It was great. We all had fun. Especially Maya'

Ben paused and looked at me weird, as if he was trying to guess what I knew, but then continued 'Yeah. She's a great girl. I get along with her really well'

'You and my girlfriend?'

'Yeah bro. She's a sweet girl. I see what you see in her. Hold on to her'

I almost laughed. It feels like he had seen more of her than I had, for one. Also, if I had a reason to hold on to her, he was the cause of all the issues.

For maya though, I decided to play nice and just leave it alone. We had a few months of class still, and I didn't want Maya to be stuck in between us.

Before I could respond Maya came back. 'Hey by the way, we have a study group. It's usually Tuesday nights but it's getting to exam time so its 4 times a week for the next few weeks. You should join us Ben.'

That was the first I'd heard Maya talk about the study group for a while. We had gone the first few weeks, and then decided it wasn't that valuable so I had stopped going, and Maya only went intermittently but wasn't all that into it.

'Ben is probably part of his own study group and we don't even go that often' I protested. Finance classes was one thing, but seeing Ben every Tuesday night also was too much.

'Oh that's a good idea. I'm part of this class now so it would be better to be with people who are all on the same page' Ben agreed with Maya.

'And we need more study partners. The group could benefit from someone with your brains Ben. we need to go more and actually make an effort!' Maya chimed in.

I looked reluctant, and Maya said 'it's ok Andy. I know it's probably not your thing. You don't need to come. I said we, but you don't need to. I just really need to study more for this class because I'm just not getting it. You can do your thing'. Somehow that felt worse. Was she trying to comfort me or convince me to stay at home so she could have more time alone with Ben?

I floundered for a while, thinking of a reason to protest but Maya and Ben didn't know what I knew, and I didn't have any apparent reason to hate Ben so I just had to let it happen. 'Fine. I guess it's probably a good thing. I'll come when I can'

Ben smiled and out of the corner of my eye I could see his shaft get hard and start to poke out underneath his shirt gym shorts. 'Don't worry Andy. I'll take good care of Maya when you're not there.' Im sure he would.

I couldn't help it, but I felt myself get hard also. Involuntarily, my imagination was racing. Maya had spent all night on Ben's dick when she was supposed to be at the winter ball. This was an obvious opportunity for her to do the same again.

I imagined one day if I decided not to go to the study group, Maya would sit down, and Ben would be there waiting amongst the group for her. They would smile, and make cheesy small talk with everyone whilst the sexual tension steadily rose. Eventually, Maya would be overcome by her desires and pull Ben away to a quiet corner of the library where nobody ventured. As they walked down a deserted aisle, Ben would pull Maya back and kiss her deeply, pressing her against a bookshelf as his hand slid up her shirt and he grabbed her boob from over her bra.

Maya would moan and her hand would involuntarily reach for Bens crotch, her fingers cupping his balls, then gliding up his shaft before teasing the ridge of his head.

Groaning with pleasure, Ben would slip two fingers under Maya's bra and pinch her nipple, as he twisted and teased her almost to climax. Ben would slip his other hand into Maya's underpants and slide it over her already wet vagina. He would let his fingers penetrate her only a few inches, enough to excite her with anticipation of more, without actually penetrating her.

In return, Maya would slip a hand underneath Ben's gym shorts and hold his naked cock with her bare hands. His shaft was so long and hard it would stick up above his waist and point out through his shirt.

They would stand there for a few minutes, both jerking each other off and kissing passionately in a crazy competition to try and make the other one come first in this public space, before Maya would start to shudder as she tried desperately to keep it in and avoid cumming. Embarrassed, she would try with all her strength to pull Ben's arm out of her panties, but turned on by almost making her cum, he would hold fast and rub her pussy faster, and penetrate her slightly more, making Maya let out a loud gasp.

Frightened more that she would lose the competition than the react that someone might have heard her, she would crouch down on her knees, and pull down the front of Ben's shorts so that his balls and the entirety of his shaft was exposed. She would cradle his balls in her hand while her tongue flicked and glided all over his ballsack, before she glided up his shaft and she tried to deep throat him.

A few minutes of working his balls, and Ben would tap Maya's arms, signalling to her that he needed to cum. This was a public library after all, and they couldn't just reach for some tissues to clean her up.

Giggling, Maya would tease the head of his cock more and he would shudder as he came uncontrollably. Maya would shove his head into her mouth and let his load completely fill her up before swallowing.

Then, not satisfied yet, Ben would pick up his phone and call a Uber, desperate to take Maya home and thrust deep inside her.

I hadn't been paying attention at all, but now class was over. Ben stood up to leave, and I could see his long hard erection standing out in front of him. I stood up also, embarrassingly aware that I was also hard. My cock was pointing out also but I wasn't as long as Ben so it was barely visible.

Maya hadn't gotten up yet, but looks left and saw Ben's erection and then right and saw mine pointing in her face. Involuntarily, she let out a snigger before trying to smother her own laughter.

'What?' I asked indignantly, knowing exactly what she was laughing at.

'Oh nothing, I never realised statistics was such a turn on for you both. Ben, you really need to stop wearing gym pants. We can see everything' she replied, acknowledging the humiliating difference in size without specifically calling me out.

'What about Andy? He's also in shorts' Ben teased, well aware of the size difference.

Maya glanced quickly at my shorts again before blushing and replying 'Come on. Let's get out of here'. She had avoided answering but had said it all. I felt so humiliated.

[Note: although I had no idea at the time, the reason why Ben had an erection in the statistics class was that he and Maya had known he'd be there a week in advance, and Ben had given Maya a remote vibrator to wear.

Whilst I was sitting there daydreaming about them fucking in the library Ben had been teasing Maya, and according to her she came twice from the excitement of him controlling her vibrator right there next to me]

All three of us went to class for the next few weeks without much incident, but Maya and I didn't end up going to the study group at all. Every study group night as the time to go got closer, I'd get more and more aroused, wondering if this was the week that Maya would suggest we go, but it didn't happen. Finally, after 2 weeks, as I sat down on the couch ready to line up a Netflix movie for the night, Maya walked in, and in a quiet almost seductive voice, suggested that we go to the study group.

My heart leapt. I almost considered not going to see if Maya ended up doing anything with Ben. The thought of her and Ben fucking like rabbits whilst I sat here all alone turned me on massively, but I was also filled with humiliation at the thought, and I didn't want it to happen. Not tonight.

I joined Maya at the study group, and of course Ben was there.

I sat down, nervously watching Ben and Maya to see how things would play out. At first things were very quiet as everyone focused on their books, but then Maya turned to me to ask how to solve some equations she was working on. I looked at it for a while, and was about to answer when Ben grabbed her book and slid it across to his side and said 'Here. This is what you do'. He spent a few minutes explaining, before they forgot about the books and spent the rest of the study group whispering and giggling to each other as I sat next to her, head buried in my finance text book. I felt humiliated seeing my girlfriend spend all her time and attention on Ben in front of everyone, and I just wanted to get away.

At the end of the study group, Ben invited Maya and I both to go and get drinks with him. Maya looked excited but I put my foot down and said no, we needed to go home for an early class the next day.

Maya looked disappointed but didn't say anything. She went home with me, and said she'd text him later.

The next day, Maya again wanted to go to the study group. I was stuck. My daydream from the class of maya and Ben fucking in the library was stuck in my head, and I didn't want that to happen, but I was also not looking forward to spending my night watching Ben and Maya flirt in front of me and everyone again. I decided I couldn't stop Maya from going, but I was to exhausted to be jealous the rest of the night so I just let Maya go by herself.

They turned out to be the worst decision. Maya came back after 3 hours the first night, and I couldn't help but imagine her ok Bens cock the whole time she was gone. Every night after that, the study group seemed to go on for longer and longer. Not knowing what she was doing at the study group tortured me more than actually watching her with Ben.