The Party House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As we watched, the first guy getting sucked off moved around and carefully climbed up on the lounger. He stuck his dick into the girl that had been sucking him off and we could now see that she had been getting it the ass by the black guy."

Sandy started to shake and arched her back and from the unfocused look in her eyes she was having a major climax from my fingers. She stopped stroking me and grabbed the bedsheets in a death grip another sure sign of a massive orgasm. I kept stroking her and sucked on her nipples and bit them gently and she yelped a little and then slumped down. She sucked in a lungful of air and slowly exhaled. I stopped playing with her and just wrapped her in my arms.

After a little bit, she looked me in the eyes and said, "Give me a minute before I continue, Please?"

I nodded and stoked her hair and she put her head on my chest.

Now that I had a little break I went back to my reverie.

Over the next few months the relationship had progressed. We had movie night a couple times a month. Sometimes it was at our house, sometimes at theirs. Last week it was back at ours and I pulled a long movie out. It was really two movies about a resort on an island and all the sex you can imagine in beautiful scenery. This time we started movie time after dinner and wine, so we were all feeling relaxed.

About half way through the first movie, Sandy, who had at least four glasses of wine, got up and whispered to Alex and me, "If it's ok with you two, I want to suck Gary's cock."

Alex just looked at her and whispered back, "I thought you'd never ask. I have been dying to get Rob's cock in my mouth."

I nodded and Sandy went back and knelt in front of Gary and slowly unzipped him and reached in and pulled out his cock.

Alex kissed my ear and whispered, "No worries big guy. I am not going to leave you hanging."

With that she got off my lap and I stood up and pushed my pants to the floor and kicked them off. Alex gently tugged my underwear down and my cock sprung forth and hit her on the nose. She giggled and Sandy looked over. So far she was just stroking Gary but he was moaning softly. Alex winked at her and kissed the end of my cock before sliding her lips around it. Sandy did the same for Gary and both he and I let out simultaneous groans of pleasure.

Gary must have been a little more pent up because he came in Sandy's mouth in almost record time. When he finally came back to reality he lifted her head up and kissed her long and deeply. Then he stood up and pulled her up. Pulling her shirt off and unhooking her bra, he kissed my topless wife. Both Alex and I were watching to see what would happen next. Alex had stopped stroking my cock while we watched Gary turn Sandy around and hooking his thumbs into her yoga pants he pulled them down along with her panties in one smooth motion. She lifted a foot and he pulled her garments off that leg and then repeated it with the other leg. My wife was now standing naked in front of our next door neighbor. She was naked with his face mere inches from her naked pussy. I could hear him take a deep inhale of her fragrance and then he stood up. Oblivious of the two of us holding our breaths eight feet away, Gary stood up and had my wife sit on the edge of the recliner and then he knelt down and put his face in between her thighs and began to eat her pussy.

Alex exhaled loudly and pulled herself up to my ear. Whispering, she said, "I wasn't sure if he was going to put his cock in her or not. He knows we can't cross that line without your agreement and hers, but sometimes he gets so horny. I was worried."

She let her head down and began sucking on my cock again. This time she continued with more enthusiasm and faster strokes. I was starting to feel the pressure build in my balls and then she stopped. I looked down and she looked back as she started to slowly slide my cock into her mouth. I felt the head of my cock bump against the back of her tongue and she momentarily gagged. She tried a couple of times to get my cock into her throat but her gag reflex stopped her. I I ran my fingers through her hair and told her not to worry about it. She pulled off my cock for a moment and said, "Thank you," before going back to sucking me.

A few minutes later, it was my turn to speak. "Oh god, I'm coming," I whispered hoarsely.

Alex slid up my cock until the head was just in her lips and I exploded. It had been a busy week and Sandy and I hadn't manage to do much more than play cop-a-feel with each other so I had a week's worth of back pressure. Alex' eyes popped wide open as she tried unsuccessfully to contain my first blast. Some dribbled down her chin and feeling her swallow triggered my second blast followed by the third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh. Each one was smaller than the last but still sizeable enough to cause Alex to have to swallow. When she felt the last pulses in my cock subside, she ran her thumb up the underside of my cock and licked the last drops from the tip.

I was feeling woozy but I did manage to say softly, "Now it's your turn."

She nodded and stood up. She must have unhooked her bra while she was pleasuring my penis. Her bra came off with her shirt when she pulled it over her head. I stole a glance at Gary and Sandy and she was writhing and moaning as he licked her clit and was pistoning two fingers in and out of her cunt. I leaned forward and pulled her yoga pants down and she kicked them off. I slipped my thumbs in under the waistband of her panties and looked up into her eyes as I pulled the lacy fabric down. She bit her lip so erotically as I said, "I like to unwrap my presents slowly," then kissed her naked shaved mound.

As I stood up to lower her into the chair my cock accidently slid between her thighs and I could feel her wetness all along the length of my dick. "DO IT," my dick cried out. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FUCK HER."

I could see in her eyes she wanted it, but given what she had said earlier about not crossing the line, I pulled back instead. She grabbed my cock and I thought she was going to pull me in. A quick glance over at Sandy and Gary showed them watching us intently. Gary was nodding and his lips were moving. It looked like he was silently saying 'Fuck him' over and over again. Sandy was just watching.

Alex took my cock and started slapping it on her clit and moaning. I pulled her in for a kiss and then whispered, "It's time for me to eat you."

Reluctantly she nodded and turned to sit on the edge of the chair. She leaned back and pulled my head into her sex as I was kneeling to get into position. The smell was overpoweringly intoxicating. I buried my tongue into her and she started to moan. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gary return to sucking my wife's clit and finger fucking her. We both continued to eat and finger fuck and play with their tits until the girls finally said, "Stop," almost simultaneously. Sandy added, "I can't take any more right now.

The movie was just into the second part, so we had been playing with each other's spouse for a little over an hour. Both Gary and I had recovered and our cocks were reaching for the sky. I know I wanted a return match in Alex's mouth but I didn't know how to ask for it politely. So I just kissed her. She didn't take the bait and instead, she reached down and pulled her shirt over those delicious breasts and then pulled on her yoga pants. I sighed and put my shorts back on. I saw Sandy and Greg had done the same.

When we all got to the door, Alex kissed me and whispered softly into my ear, "If you had said yes, I would have."

She grabbed Gary's hand and the two of them walked home. I looked at Sandy and she wouldn't look at me. I kissed her and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Don't be disappointed in me," Sandy said slowly and somewhat wistfully, "but I really wanted Gary to fuck me. If you had shown any interest in fucking Alex, I would have thrown him to the floor and jumped his bones like a whore."

I grabbed her head in my hands and tilted her head up until we were staring eyeball to eyeball across our noses. "And I was waiting for you to take charge like you did with the blowjobs and tell me to fuck Alex. As she left she said that if I had wanted to she would have let me fuck her tonight."

"Oh, dammit!" Sandy exclaimed, "Do you think it's too late to go over and knock on their door and tell them we changed our minds?"

I nodded and said, "I think so. It would be awkward."

She reached down and grabbed my cock and said with a grin, "Well, at least I know a nice warm wet place for this guy to park for a while."

Just then Sandy picked her head up and said, "Oh dear, I fell asleep. How long was I out?"

"Just a few minutes," I said.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave you hanging about what was going on," she said.

"It's ok," I said with a grin. "I heard all the music and wondered what was going on so I went up to our guest room and watched. I even brought the camera and got some pretty good shots of the festivities. I saw the first girl get double penetrated and then the girl on the other lounger got a dick in the ass and one in her pussy too."

"It wasn't just what went on in the pool," Sandy said. "When Alex told Gary about the what did you call that, double something--"

"Double penetration," I supplied.

"Yea, that. He jumped up and tried to look out the window. When he did, he was right behind me and his cock was almost sliding between my thighs. I handed him the binoculars and bent down out of the way. And this is where you are going to get really mad at me."

She closed her eyes and shrank down like she was afraid I was going to hit her.

"That was when. That was. I," Sandy was having obvious trouble putting a sentence together she was so afraid.

"That was when Gary fucked you," I suppled helpfully.

"No," she said. "That was when I broke the rules and I reached back and grabbed his cock and pulled him into me."

"What did he do?" I asked. I was afraid that this was going to be like pulling teeth to get the rest of the story out.

"Nothing," she said softly, "I started rocking back and forth and fucking him. He stayed still. I was the one that broke the rules and fucked him without your permission or Alex's."

She looked like she was going to cloud up and rain, big time. So I said, "It's ok, Babydoll. It was going to happen sooner or later. Remember, the last time we got together if any of us had asked or squeaked or blinked our eyes, Gary and I would have been balls deep in you girls."

She sniffed and looked into my eyes, "You are not mad that I cheated on you?"

I looked back and held her gaze, "I can't say that I am not disappointed that I didn't get to sample Alex's very fine vagina at the same time, but I'll live."

Sandy sniffed again and then said, "You won't have to wait long. Gary and Alex will be over in about," she looked at her watch, "two hours. We will be ordering pizza. They are bringing some bottles of our favorite wine and for dessert, you get Alex, anyway you want her."

I pulled back and blinked. "You are serious," I said.

"Serious as divorce paperwork," she said, "Which I hope you are not thinking about."

"Honeyyyyy," I said, "You just jumped the gun a little. No big deal. Alex was there right?"

She nodded.

So I said, "Ok, then tell me what happened. Make it good and dirty and keep teasing my dick but don't let me come. I don't want to be one bullet shy tonight."

She nodded and said, "Alex noticed what was going on about two minutes into my fucking Gary. She screamed at him and I had to scream back that it wasn't his fault and that he bumped into me trying to look out the window and I was so horny from watching all the fucking going on at the pool and blowing him that I pulled him into me before I had a chance to think about it," and then I wound down.

"Alex looked shocked for a second and then looked at me. I couldn't look at her so I put my head down and nodded. She put her hand under my chin and lifted my head so I had to look at her. 'Sandy,' she said, 'the first time you fuck a guy, you should make sure you are comfortable. Come up here on the bed and let him fuck you properly.'

"I blinked in surprise but did as she asked and lay down on my back with my butt on the edge of the bed. Gary came up and put his hands on my knees, the way you do sometimes. Alex was stroking his cock and she started to rub it on my slit. Oh it felt so good, just like when you do that to me. I started humping trying to capture his cock, but she kept sliding it up, until finally she left it at the door of my cunt and then she pushed his ass and he buried himself in me. I let out a long moan of pleasure and she smiled and came up on the bed and kissed me. Gary was playing with my tits and I felt like I was in heaven. After a minute or two of kissing, Alex swung her leg over my head and to use your phrase, sat on my face. I was so horny, I began to eat her. I've never done anything with another woman but with Alex, it just felt right.

"While I was eating Alex, she slipped a hand down and was playing with my pussy while Gary fucked me. I was getting out of control and I think it was transferring to Gary. He was alternating between long slow deep thrusts and short shallow ones, suddenly I felt him tense up and then I could feel his cum spraying into my cunt. I came so hard I think I blacked out for a moment. When I came to, Alex was quietly yelling at Gary. She was saying that he should have asked before he just came inside me like that. Plus she said that she wanted him to come in her mouth. He said he would make it up to her.

"I heard him looking for something in the nightstand drawer and then I felt the bed sag as he climbed up on it. He crawled between Alex's legs and laid his cock across my mouth. He was starting to deflate so it was pretty easy to get him into my mouth and start sucking on him. It wasn't long before I had him nice and hard again.

"I still didn't know what he was going to do, but while I was sucking on him I watched as he squirted some thick fluid on the crack of Alex's ass and then used his finger to rub it in. I was shocked when he took that finger and pushed it slowly inside her ass. I was waiting for her to say no or something but she just said, 'Mmmmm that's nice. Lube me up good baby.'

"Well I kept licking her pussy as Gary kept adding lube and fingers until her whole ass valley was shiny and he was working three fingers in and out of her ass. Finally, Alex called out, 'Oh baby stop teasing me and start pleasing me. He slid his cock into my mouth again and I sucked on him for a little bit and then he pulled out and wiping his greasy fingers on his cock he raised up on his knees and put the head of his cock right on her asshole and pushed. I could see her skin stretch to take his cock and I watched as the ridge of his cockhead squeezed into her tiny hole and she was telling him all sorts of things like 'give it to me baby' and 'oh that hurts so good' and 'yes, I can feel you are in, now go deep'.

"I was kind of shocked that I had a ringside seat like that. I mean it was even more close up then that one porno tape that was just all butt fucking clips and no story. I watched as he kept pushing until he was all the way in and then he backed out and began to ass fuck her. I finally remembered that I wasn't licking her and started sucking on her clit. It was so much bigger. It was like getting her ass filled inflated her clit.

"After coming twice already, I wasn't sure Gary was going to come, but a few minutes of getting butt fucked and Alex was coming like a train wreck. It must have set Gary off because he pulled out and pointed his cock at me and came all over my face. I managed to catch a little of it in my mouth, but most of it was all over my face.

"Gary rolled off and lay panting on the bed, finally he said, 'Sorry babe. When you can so hard, you tripped my trigger and the best I could do is shoot my load all over Sandy's face. If you want my cum, you'll have to lick it off her face.'

"With that Alex flipped over and began to clean my face just like that stupid cat you had when we were first married used to do to me in the morning. By then I was spent. She had been licking me and finger fucking me and I lost track of how many orgasms I had. I think I had more that night you tried to see how many orgasms you could give me and we stopped somewhere in the twenties, this afternoon had to be a close second.

"I got up and washed my face, got dressed and here we are. You are all caught up."

"You said they are going to be here about 8? That may give me enough time to whip up a surprise," I said. "If you are sure Alex wants to fuck me tonight--"

"Oh she wants to fuck you so bad," my little honey said, "I'm afraid your cock will take a week to recover by the time she is done. Oh and she said she is bringing one of Gary's Viagra for you. She wants you in fighting shape, her words not mine."

"As long as it is alright with you that I fuck Alex," I said.

"Oh it is fine with me, as long as I get a return bout with Gary. I know I had him this afternoon, but --"

"My horny little minx. Yes you can fuck Gary again. As many times as you would like," I said. "But right now, I need a shower and I have to get that surprise put together."

"Mmmmm. A shower sound good to me too," she purred.

To make a long story short, it was not a quick shower and I just barely held off blowing my load given the way Sandy was teasing me. As we were drying off, she turned to me and asked, "If I could get Alex to teach us, would you like to fuck my ass?"

I was so shocked that I dropped my towel. That was when I barely held off blowing my load for the second time. As I collected my towel, I carefully said, "I have wanted to fuck your ass for years. But the last time we tried, I hurt you so bad that I gave up and relegated it to the realm of fantasy, like three-ways, double penetration and wife swapping."

Sandy giggled and held up her fingers and folded one down each time she made a point.

"One, we know that ass fucking is real for people like us. Alex does it. At least two girls this afternoon did it around the pool."

"Two, I had a three-way this afternoon and if you would like, I'd love to join you and Alex for a three-way tonight."

"Three, apparently we all saw two girls getting double penetrated this afternoon by the pool, so that is real."

"Four, and tonight we will be wife swapping."

She concluded with, "So if all that is real, then I can get your big dick up my ass come hell or high water. We may just need some tutoring from Alex and Gary."

I nodded, "Your logic is inescapable. But I do need to run. I'll be in my office."

I kissed Sandy and then ran to the bedroom and threw on a pair of silk boxers I kept for special occasions, a nice polo shirt and some clean shorts. Ones with a stretchy waistband that I wouldn't have to bother unsnapping, just pull down. After getting dressed, I headed to my office where I had already downloaded the contents of the memory cards. I had burned the pictures and movies to a couple of data Blu-ray disks for archival storage.

I hurried and while I was not completely satisfied with the final product, I hoped it would be good enough for tonight. And I finished just in time. I pulled the disk out of the burner and slipped it into a sleeve and headed downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. Sandy beat me to it and was welcoming Gary and Alex as I rumbled down the stairs and tossed the disk on the counter.

Sandy had already hugged Alex and Gary was standing nervously shifting from one foot to the other. Fight or flight instinct. To break the ice I held out my hand and then pulled him in for a big bear hug. I think I totally confused him because I'm pretty sure he had scripted out most of my possible reactions from snubbing him to taking a swing at him. But not hugging him. He was totally defenseless when I hit him with, "Gary relax. It's ok. Sandy explained exactly what happened this afternoon. I'm ok with it. I was pissed at first that I wasn't invited, but then Sandy said you guys were buying pizza tonight and it's all better now."