The Party House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We all wanted to fuck what society says we shouldn't have. And I'm ok with it. Sandy told me exactly what happened. We can argue finer details till the cows come home. But the bottom line is that Sandy wanted your cock. You wanted your cock inside Sandy. It happened. I know we had some unwritten bullshit 'rules' about not doing anything without full consent and everybody present. Well it didn't happen. Was anyone struck by lightning? No. And you had the balls to set this up tonight so that I could have both girls all night in compensation. I appreciate that.

"But you are beating yourself up unnecessarily. That's why I sent Sandy over to you. Call it a peace offering. We love our spouses more than anything in this world. I can see that the way you guys look at each other. We do the same. This is not going out looking for replacements. This is just a couple of old married couples looking to spice things up. Alex knows some tricks Sandy doesn't and vice versa. You do things differently than I do and vice versa."

"Speaking of that," Gary said. "You have to teach me whatever you did to get Alex to squirt. I have never seen her pass out like that from sex before."

"I wish I could tell you that I had some great secret," I said. "I was just trying things and if she moaned I kept doing it and if she didn't I moved on. I was just building up her orgasm by licking her pussy and focusing on her clit when it happened. Oh and I had my middle two fingers in her pussy and my thumb up her ass. I was rubbing my fingertips with the tip of my thumb like this," I showed him by demonstrating it.

"Hmmm," Gary said, "I've Brunswicked her before and never gotten that kind of reaction, but then I never tried rubbing the fingers with the thumb."

'Brunswicked' I thought, what an odd term and then it hit me. That is the classic way you hold a bowling ball, two middle fingers and a thumb into the holes in the bowling ball. 'Learn something new every day.'

"Hey speaking of trying something new," I said. "I asked Sandy to keep you hard but not let you come. After I ate Alex, I was going to sit on the couch and have her climb up on me. When Sandy saw that, she was supposed to ask you to teach her how you prep to fuck Alex's ass and have you demonstrate it on her while I had my cock in her pussy. The end goal was both to teach Sandy so she can teach me how to fuck her ass and to have you fuck Alex's ass while I fuck her pussy. That way she gets to be the little brunette girl."

"Whoa, her double penetration fantasy," said Gary with a big grin.

"Yeah," I said, "But I spoiled it by sending her into cardiac arrest or something. I have never seen somebody come that hard. Not even in movies."

So I outlined a new script and Gary nodded and added some details. It only took a couple minutes and Gary concluded, "That sounds like a plan, Stan."

Just then the girls arrived back. They had stopped and raided Sandy's lingerie cupboard and were seriously decked out. I didn't get a chance to drool too much because the oven dinged and I had to get the tartlets out.

"Oh my god, those things smell great," Alex exclaimed.

"And you guys look ... I'm out of words," I said.

The girls blushed and both did a little pirouette, which would have probably gotten them arrested had they done it in public.

Sandy was in a pink teddy that I only vaguely remember buying for her years ago. It had a lacy top that captured her ta-tas. And sheer semi-opaque material that went down to just above her pussy. The front was split right up the middle and it looked perfect for running your hands up to cup those breasts and tear the whole thing off.

Alex was in what I would call a one piece crotchless onesie. It wasn't lace but looked more like a very tight crochet like your grandmother's doilies. It was curve hugging and just looked like it was perfect for exploring with your hands.

I turned to Sandy, "I remember the pink one, but I don't remember the white one."

She giggled and said, "That's because I never got to wear it. One of the bridesmaids gave it to me as a shower present to wear on our wedding night and after you were so careful in helping me out of all that wedding gown without tearing anything, you picked me up and threw me on the bed just wearing the white stockings. I figured after the second time we fucked, that there was no point in wearing it."

Alex got a horrified look on her face and said, "Oh I am so sorry. I didn't know. You should have said no and made me wear something else."

Sandy went over and hugged her, "It's ok. It's more your size than mine. I'm a little longer in the torso and you are longer in the legs. When I tried it on a couple of years ago, it was really tight in the crotch. It definitely fits you better than me. Besides, Jenna the girl that gave it to me was a bitch. About a year after we were married she tried to seduce Rob. So she got booted off the friend's list."

"Oh, am I going to get booted off the friend's list?" asked Alex sounding worried.

Sandy laughed, "No. You just want Rob for sex. You have Gary for love. Jenna wanted his body, his heart and probably his soul."

"Anyway," I said, "tartlets are ready. They are best eaten when they are warm. We have some ice cream cups if you want to do yours ala mode."

For the next few minutes everybody was too busy snacking to converse. Finally Gary broke the silence, "Damn Rob, where do you get these? These are delicious."

I pulled one of the boxes out of the trash and showed him and said, "Local grocery store in the frozen dessert section. Just pop 'em in the oven and they are ready to go. I don't recommend microwaving them, they get kind of mushy."

Alex shoved the last bite in her mouth and then said, "Well there goes my diet. If you go to the store and they are out, I think you may know why."

We all laughed and then Alex got serious, "Do we want to go back into the living room or did I kill the mood?"

"Hey," I said, "You didn't kill the mood. We all got concerned about you is all. I mean it is not every day that I cause my partner to pass out."

Sandy stepped up and said, "Actually, there is a big favor I wanted to ask you two," pointing at Alex and Gary, "You seem to enjoy, um, um --"

"Spit it out," Gary said. "Ass fucking?"

By this time Sandy was blushing pinker than the teddy. She nodded and said, "Yes. Ass fucking. Rob and I haven't really explored that. I let him stick his finger in my ass once in a while but that is about it. The one time he put his cock in my ass, I screamed and made him take it out it hurt so much. What I was hoping was, if maybe, you two, could maybe teach us. You both seemed to enjoy it yesterday."

"Are you sure, Sandy," Alex asked.

Sandy nodded and Alex looked at me. I nodded. She looked at Gary, he nodded.

"Ok," she said, "It looks like everyone is in agreement."

Sandy put her dishes in the sink and everyone followed suit and followed her into the living room. Gary flashed me a thumbs up and I grinned back.

Gary asked if we had any kind of personal lubricant. I headed into the bedroom and brought back the only bottle we had.

Alex took over and picked up the bottle of lube and spread some on her fingers. "This will do," she declared as she bent over the couch and handed the bottle to Gary.

She looked at me and asked, "Do you have any antiseptic cream with benzocaine or lidocaine?"

I said, "I bought some anal cream a few years ago that has something in it. I'll be right back."

It took a few minutes before I found it and I practically ran back.

Alex was moaning as I got back. Gary was licking her ass as a warm up.

"Got it," I said. "Hope it still works."

Alex took the tube and put a small dot on her fingertip. She touched her tongue to it and shook her head. "Thtill workth," she said. "Just kidding. Wow. Half my tongue is numb. This is good stuff, Rob. Just make sure you put it on her ass AFTER you are done licking it.

"First you can put a little on your cock and it will slow you down by numbing you. Gary used to come too fast because anal feels different and it can be a bit exciting and dirty because it is forbidden. That can get you guys revved up and you'll blow your load quickly."

"Yeah," I said while looking at Sandy, "Been there. Done that."

"For us," Alex continued, "It has to last. Anal is always going to hurt, at least a little when we get our buttholes stretched out. BUT, it gets better and the longer your dick can last the better it will feel for us and the better chance we will have of having an orgasm as well as you guys."

Gary took the anal cream and spread a dime sized glop of it on his finger and then inserted that finger directly into the center of Alex's butthole. "This will have to do, dear, the tube is just about out."

"Ooooohhhhhh, it's cold," said Alex, "But I can feel it numbing."

Gary continued, "You don't want to spread it around outside too much. If you do, she won't feel anything. Just that little bit on the inside. Then take a minute and kiss her butt and play with her tits or rub her back or whatever to kill a few minutes to let the cream work."

I took the time to lean down and kiss Alex and tell her, "Thanks for doing this."

She grinned and said, "My pleasure, or it will be in a minute or two."

That broke the tension and everybody laughed.

Gary leaned towards me and whispered, "I'll get her warmed up and pass her off to you."

I nodded and Sandy gave me a quizzical look. I put my finger to my lips and she just shook her head.

"Ok. That should be good enough," Gary said. "Now we will use the lube. Despite what you see in the pornos, lube, lube, lube. They use a special thin lube just before the shot. That's why you see the guy slapping his dick on her ass and then they cut to a close up or they just cut to his cock already being up the butt. It's not that they didn't lube, they just didn't show it very often.

"Start with a little, dribble it and then take your time. Don't just jam fingers in. Ladies take time to get warmed up when you fuck their pussies. They take twice as long when you fuck their asses. So give them time. Make it into playtime. Circle the hole like those 'Drop a coin' things at supermarkets where the coin circles round and round before they drop into the hole."

"Ohhhh baby, you are tickling me so much," Alex said with a moan. "Mmmm, keep it up. I love it."

Gary continued another circle and then dipped the tip of his finger in. As he dipped it in he dribbled a little more lube dead center in the target. The finger took the new lube and pushed it in. He slowly worked that finger in and out adding lube periodically. Alex continued to moan.

Gary finally said softly, "The next step up is either your thumb or two fingers--"

"Two fingers, please," said Alex.

"Everyone has their favorite," Gary said with a grin and he slowly added his middle finger and more lube.

Within a minute he was sawing his two fingers in and out of Alex's ass quite rapidly when Alex squirmed and moaned under the invading digits.

"Please, now honey," whined Alex, "Please give me your cock. Please."

With that Gary stood up, drizzled some lube onto the head of his cock, removed his fingers and inserted his cock into the twitching open space. He moaned and Alex cooed, "Oh yeah baby. Take my ass. Fuck me baby. Fuck my ass."

Sandy and I just stared wide eyed and slack jawed at the exhibition in front of us. I flicked my eyes to Sandy just as she looked at me. All I could see was a look of unbridled lust. I flicked my eyes down in time to see three fingers disappear into Sandy's snatch. Maybe, just maybe there is a chance I will get my cock into her forbidden zone.

We turned our attention back to Alex and Gary as he gained control and continued to lecture, albeit with a somewhat shaky voice, "Rob, one of the hardest things, especially in the beginning is to avoid the desire to just ram your cock balls deep right away. Give her a moment to get used to you. And Sandy, you can help out a lot by asking Rob to stop and stay put when you need a moment to get used to it. You are not a pro porn slut who takes horse cocks at a moment's notice. Baby yourself a little and make him take it easy. He may come too soon the first few times."

"Gary did," Alex chimed in. "If you are done talking please get back to fucking my ass. I want you deep inside me, slowly."

"Your wish is my command, my love," he responded.

Sandy and I watched the magical disappearing dick trick from opposite sides of our friends in amazement. It was slow but steady until Gary was balls deep into Alex. At which point he reversed and pulled almost all the way out. All the while Alex was muttering, "Oh god, oh god, oh god that feels so good."

Within a few strokes Alex had her hand rubbing her pussy furiously and moaning. Gary's breathing was deepening and he was closing his eyes. Then Alex arched her back and screamed out, "Oh my god I'm coming," and she started pushing her ass back onto his dick with abandon.

When her head dropped and her hand fell out of her pussy, Gary pushed in and pulled out one more time and with what should have been an audible pop noise, pulled his dick out of Alex's ass.

Turning to me, Gary said, "Are you ready to fuck Alex's ass?"

Not expecting that, I looked at Alex who was now looking at me, pleading with her eyes. Grasping for words, I finally said, "No."

The three of them looked at me as if I had lost my mind.

Gathering what few wits my blood starved brain could muster, I said, "I haven't had the chance to enjoy Alex in a normal cock in the pussy fuck yet. I think we should try that first. I kind of know the mechanics of how to do that fairly well. I don't want her to think I am a lousy lover because we start off in unfamiliar territory."

"Oh, that's so sweet," gushed Alex as she came off the couch and into my arms.

Gary stood up and held out his hand for Sandy. She stood up as well and the two of them headed for the recliner with Gary whispering something that caused Sandy to glance back and go, "Really?"

Ignoring them, I turned my attention to Alex and said, "Woudst my Lady be enjoyeth of climbing on top of her faithful admirers rampant member?"

Raiding an eyebrow she grinned and said, "If you are asking me to jump your bones, then I accept. Top or bottom?"

"Hmmm," I said, "I will take bottom if you don't mind. Your little exhibition left me, how shall I say this delicately, harder than a fucking steel I-Beam and hornier than a bull in a herd of cows in heat. I usually last a little longer on the bottom."

"Oh dear, I guess you need to climb up on that couch right now then," Alex said still grinning, "Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl?"

"Definitely cowgirl," I said without hesitation, "I want to see your tits bounce."

She laughed and waited until I settled down on the edge of the couch before she slipped my cock into her mouth.

"Awww," I said whining.

"Just wetting your whistle," she said as she kissed her way up my body.

I found myself holding my breath as she straddled me and rubbed my cock along the length of her pussy twice before placing my cockhead at the opening to her love canal. "I am going to go slow," she said sensuously, "So I can enjoy this first fuck too."

I watched as my cock slowly disappeared inside her and then closed my eyes to concentrate on the sensations from that tiny bit of skin. I felt her lips seeking mine and I kissed her back as I ran my hands down her body and cupped her ass. I could hear occasional clicks from the recliner so I knew one of them was memorializing this with pictures.

It was starting to feel really good and Alex was definitely climbing Orgasm Mountain. I looked over and gave Gary a thumbs up and he nodded and whispered to Sandy. The two of them quietly came over. Sandy positioned herself to get some great pictures and Gary positioned himself right behind Alex. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't give away the surprise.

Alex froze for a moment and I grabbed her head to keep her from looking. "Oh god Gary," she said in a high squeaky voice, "you are not doing what I think you are? Are you?

"Oh yes you are. You are going to fuck my ass while Rob is in my pussy. Aren't you? Oh god, I feel your head pressing in. Please go slow, you didn't stretch me out. Oh god. Oh god. You are in. Oh, I feel so full. I have never felt this full with both of you in me. You are moving too. I can feel you pushing into me. Oh my god. I am going to explode. Oh don't stop I want you balls deep in me. Keep going. Did you guys have this planned? Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. I fell so full. Are you all the way in? You are. I can feel it. Oh my god. You're both fucking me."

Gary in his infinite wisdom chose that moment to pop off with, "Now I know why they get a third cock for their mouth. Just shut up and enjoy it honey."

Alex started laughing and I have to admit I have never been fucking Sandy or the couple of girls before her when they started to laugh. I never knew women's cunt muscles contract when they laugh. No wonder women like guys that can make them laugh. It makes them feel like they're coming.

In any case, Alex shut up and started moaning instead. Gary and I started a ragged in and out rhythm that got better with a little practice. Alex made up the ground she lost and was soon well on her way up Orgasm Mountain. I was trying desperately not to come as I was really enjoying this. Alex's pussy felt like I was fucking a silk lined kid glove (don't ask how I know that) when it was just me. The addition of Gary's dick up her ass made it twice as tight. I could imagine it was like this when she lost her virginity.

But all good things must come to an end, and when Alex began to come and her pussy began to spasm on my cock, I lost it. I could feel the fire in my balls unspool and come rushing out to flood her love box in huge throbs of my cock. Gary later said that it was the throbbing of my cock as well as the pulsing of her ass muscles that sent him over the edge and he began to pump what he said felt like gallons of cum into her bowels.

The three of us melted together, joined by our orgasms and then just as suddenly separated. Gary got the "shaky leg" syndrome and slipped out of Alex's ass and sat down heavily on the floor. Alex shuddered and leaned down to kiss me and then suddenly sat upright, pulled off me and bolted for the bathroom. As she ran she clapped one hand over her ass and one over her pussy.

"Wow," I said to no one in particular.

"Wow, indeed," Gary echoed.

"That was fucking amazing," said Sandy. "I am so turned on and so want to do that and so fucking scared of doing that."

"Well, come here my love while I am still hard and ride the magic wand," I said half-heartedly.

I heard the camera hit the table and I winced. A second later I felt something cold on my cock and I opened my eyes to see Sandy squeeze the last of the lube out over my dick and turn around. She reached back and aimed my cock at her backdoor and before I could say or do anything, she had backed up and started to sit down on me. I heard the click of the camera and saw that Gary was filming. As I said before the best we had managed in the past was getting my cockhead partway into her ass before either I came or she screamed in pain. This time, she drove herself down and I felt my cock pop into her.

"Ow," she said.

"Stop then," I said, as I unsuccessfully tried to pull back.

"No. I want this," she said and she continued to force my cock into her tight orifice. "It hurt when you took my virginity, too. I can do this. I can do this."

Shocked I blurted out, "You were a virgin when we fucked the first time under the blanket at the lake?"

"Yes," came the strained reply. "I had broken my hymen by playing with myself, but it still hurt a lot when your cock pushed into me the first time."