The Party House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously," Alex said, "You are good with EVERYTHING?"

"Yep," I said, "C'mon in," as I turned and waved them in.

Alex looked at Sandy and said softly, "You told him everything that happened this afternoon?"

Sandy nodded.

"Even you and me?" Alex said incredulously.

Sandy nodded and said, "In for a penny in for a pound. C'mon let's go crack one of those bottles of wine open and get this party started."

We headed for the kitchen and Gary said, "We took the liberty of ordering three different kinds of pizza. A veggie, a meat lovers--"

"Gary's favorite," Alex interjected.

Gary frowned at her and then finished with, "and a three cheese. If you want anything else, just let me know and I can try and get them to bring it out on the same trip. "

I looked at Sandy and then said to Gary, "No, I think that will work out perfectly. Sandy loves veggie pizzas, I can't stand them. I love meat lovers and she can't stand those, heartburn. And we both love cheese. You couldn't have gotten a better mix."

Gary beamed and Alex hit him on the shoulder as she said, "Now he is going to have a big head all night."

I saw her pass something to Sandy, who surreptitiously handed it to me. It was a Viagra.

I cracked the first bottle open and poured out four glasses. I know total heresy, I didn't give it time to breathe. Well I wanted to get a couple of ladies drunk so I didn't have time for 'breathing'. We had a quick toast to friends and sipped it down with gusto. Before I took my first sip I popped the Viagra in my mouth and washed it down with a swig of wine.

While we were gulping our first glass of wine, I had a chance to appraise the choice of attire. Gary and I were both in polo shirts and shorts with sandals. Real sandals with straps, not those foam things with the thing between the toes.

Sandy was in what I guess would be a thin white camisole but it only went down to just above her belly button and a white tennis skirt that was three sizes too short. It barely went past her hoohaw. I knew there was no bra. I could see right through to her nipples, but I couldn't swear to her panty status. The white skirt seemed too uniform unless it was the white of her tan lines.

Alex was in a tight shimmering metallic I don't know what kind of shirt. It was mesmerizing. It had a low cut v neck that showed a lot of cleavage. Enough to know that there was no bra in the world that would work in that shirt. Plus it wobbled just like her naked breasts and it was skin tight. It also did something else cool, if she turned and caught the light just right, it went transparent. The first time that happened, there was no doubt, there was no bra. I'm no expert on women's apparel so I don't know what to call her skirt or were they shorts. They were white and from what I could tell, there were no panties on her either. But I couldn't tell if they were open below or not.

Just as I opened the second bottle of wine, the doorbell rang and Gary looked at his watch and said, "It's probably the pizza."

The girls said, "I'll get it," simultaneously and then broke up laughing.

"Both of you go get it," I said. So they did.

I am pretty sure the kid delivering the pizzas was not ready to be met by two hot women wearing almost nothing and what they were wearing was mostly translucent. His eyes bugged out.

"Three pizzas, one meat, one veggie and one cheese," he finally stammered out.

Sandy said, "Let me get you a tip," and turned around and bent down for her purse.

Gary called out, "Tip is already paid for."

Based on the way the kid's eyes bugged out, Sandy was going commando. He got a tip anyway, even if it wasn't cash.

"Oh ok," said Sandy.

"Yeah, the tip was included in the order," the kid finally said holding out the pizzas.

Once the door was shut Alex turned to Sandy and said, "Twenty?"

Sandy replied, "Maybe. I'd say he was probably more like 19 years old. He certainly popped a boner quick enough."

They were still laughing as they put the boxes on the counter.

I put some plates and napkins on the table and we dove in. Chatting, as if by common consent we all skirted the events of this afternoon and chatted about what we all were now calling The Party House. Gary mentioned that the last HOA meeting there was a complaint about short term rental houses. I asked why he was there and he said that he was there to meet the head of the architecture committee to see about getting a pool permit. He looked over to see Alex looking at him funny.

"Ah, shit!" Gary said under his breath, "Sorry babe, that was supposed to be your birthday present. I fucked up. Happy Birthday! Early!"

Alex just walked around the table and patted his leg. He swung his leg out and she sat on it and leaned in and gave him a big wet kiss followed by standing up and lifting her shirt. She leaned in and then started rolling her shoulders and slapping his face with her tits.

Finally Sandy piped up with, "Hey birthday girl, if that is supposed to be punishment, it ain't working. Look at that shit eating grin on your husband and mine."

Alex stopped and started to laugh and we all joined in. she pulled her shirt down and I booed. So she turned to me, lifted her shirt and again and shook her tits in my direction before wiggling her butt all the way back to her chair with a very self-satisfied grin on her face.

Gary finally spoke up, "Where was I. Oh yeah, some neighbors are getting pissed that there are some houses that are not being leased. They are getting rented for weekends or weeks at a time over these internet rental websites. I wonder if that is what The Party House is. And we got a weekend rental by swingers this weekend."

That got us talking about what we had seen going on and I finally said, "I think we are done with pizza for now. Grab a refill of wine and we can reconvene in the living room after I bag this pizza and put it in the fridge."

Gary opened the third bottle of wine to finish the refills then he, Sandy, Alex and the bottle walked a little unsteadily into the living room while I finished clean up.

I snagged the fresh disk and announced that we were going to have something different tonight for the featured movie.

Gary called out, "Bambi."

The girls giggled and then their eyes bugged out as the TV screen blossomed with a panoramic view of The Party House.

"No way," Alex said. "Is that what you were doing all afternoon?"

"Uh-huh," I replied as I sat next to Alex.

Sandy went to sit on Gary's lap, but he whispered, "It's your husband's night tonight. Go sit with him."

She looked hurt, but she came over to sit on my other side.

The initial panorama was replaced by a slide show of the first round of still pictures and then a movie clip of the three-way in the hot tub. And then there was a slow zoom in on a picture of the blonde coming out of the house.

"Holy Fuck, she is hot," exclaimed Gary as he reached down and started rubbing his crotch.

"Wow," said Alex, "She is like sexy men's magazine super model hot. Those can't be real tits. They are so perfect." With that, she pulled off her shirt and looked down at her tits.

Sandy just stared and didn't say a word.

Next came a picture of the blonde using a finger to wipe something off her cheek, then one of her sucking that finger and finally the guy with cum still dripping out of his dick following her.

"Oh my god," Alex said, "She sucked him off. Good for you, girl. You go hot woman."

The rest of the pictures flew by along with movie clips. Watching the girls get double fucked and then adding a guy for the mouth. Then pictures of more people coming out to the pool area displayed. They congregated in groups of two and three in various sexual combinations and finally a guy came out with a big platter of burgers and he stood grilling while the supermodel blonde slowly sucked him off. There were a few more pictures of various sex acts and then the final clip. Supermodel blonde started stroking the chef fast and at the last second she pointed his cock down and he pumped a huge load all over her chest. When he was done, she rubbed it into her breasts and then licked her fingers and the two of them took the platter of cooked burgers in and everyone left outside followed them in.

By this time, I had tilted Sandy's head back and started kissing her. I had pulled her camisole up to her neck and was fondling her breasts. Alex had unsnapped my shorts and pulled them down and was sucking my dick. I pushed Sandy's skirt down and she lifted her butt so I could get it down to where she kicked it off.

Gary was staring at the TV and rubbing his cock through his shorts. I bent down to Sandy and whispered, "Gary looks lonely. Why don't you go keep him company?" when she looked up at me with hopeful eyes, I continued, "Yes. You can do anything you want with him."

Her sad expression turned to joy in an instant and she bounded off the couch as if jet propelled.

Alex looked up at me and asked, "Why? Didn't you want both of us?"

I looked down and smiled and said, "I do. But she looked unhappy and he looked unhappy so let them be happy. I have you. And if you keep that up, you are going to get the easy one out of the way and I will get to last a lot longer when we do finally get our first fuck."

She smiled at that thought and started really working on my cock. Less than a minute later, I was blasting spurt after spurt into her mouth.

As she came up and we kissed, I said, "Wow. It's going to take a few minutes to recover from that. Do you mind if I spend the time eating your pussy?"

She grinned and said, "Fuck no," as she slid her skirt or shorts or whatever they were down and kicked them across the room.

I kissed her again this time with some tongue, tasting my salty cum in her mouth. "I'll be right back," I said.

I crossed the room and put a new movie in. It was one of those pseudo historical porn movies that a European porn movie studio likes to do. This one had plenty of girl on girl action, cock sucking, ass fucking, double penetration and a couple of really hot orgy scenes. By the time I got it started, Alex was leaning back moaning as she was stroking her pussy with her fingers. I glanced over to see Gary and Sandy on the floor in a sixty nine position with Sandy on top. She likes that position because she can get a cock all the way back to the back of her mouth and sometimes if the stars align, she can actually slide it into her throat a little. Having been the beneficiary, I know how good that feels.

I knelt down by Sandy and whispered, "Keep him hard but don't let him come. When Alex rides me, bring him over to show you how he preps her ass. I have a surprise for Alex planned."

Sandy grinned as best she could with a dick in her mouth and nodded.

Since I was on my knees I crawled on all fours over and inserted my tongue into Alex's pussy. She moaned a little and then started running her fingers into my hair. I had glanced at the TV on my way over and I knew a girl on girl pussy licking scene was coming up. Based on what Sandy told me, it sounded like Alex might like girls as well as boys so I thought this would be a good scene to get her off.

As I swirled my tongue around her clit, I inserted two fingers into her pussy. Wow, was she wet already. The two fingers and my tongue already had her muttering, "oh god, oh god, ogod, ogooo, ooooo," so I knew it wouldn't be long. Given how fast my cock was inflating it wouldn't be long for me to be ready to explore those depths.

Pulling my fingers out, I rubbed them all over Alex's little butthole and her muttering changed to "ohhhh" and "ooouuuuuu". I slipped the tip of my index finger in and made little circles and Alex went "mmmmmmmm".

Opening her eyes she looked down at me and smiling said, "Does this mean that you want my ass tonight as well?"

I tried to reply but, "Of course," it came out more as "Urfph kooos".

She grinned and then the TV caught her attention. From the sound, I gathered that the girl on girl scene had started. Alex started running one hand over her breasts and then began pulling on one nipple and then the other. While she was doing that, I changed things up. I ran my thumb around in her pussy juice and spit slick cunt and pressed my thumb against her sphincter. It resisted like a rubber seal that suddenly relaxed and my thumb penetrated her. "Oh god whatever you are doing, keep it up," she moaned.

I inserted my two middle fingers into her pussy and she groaned with pleasure. I started alternating directions with my tongue swirling on her clit. Two times around clockwise, then two times around counterclockwise then a lick straight up over the top and back down again as I was fucking her holes with my fingers. It was so cool to feel my fingers and thumb rubbing together through a piece of skin that only felt condom thick. I could start to feel her clench my thumb with her ass muscles so I knew she was close. So I tried something I had only done once to Sandy and she freaked out and had one of the biggest orgasms I had ever given her. I took the tip of my tongue and started at the base of Alex's clit and ran it up the front and then peeled the skin hood back and licked directly on her clit.

A bunch of things happened almost simultaneously. First Alex shrieked. I was afraid I had hurt her, but the hand that was playing with my hair pushed my head down hard. After the shriek she started to babble, mostly, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." Then I felt my thumb being squeezed very strongly and my fingers too. The muscles were pulsing in time to the ripples on her tummy. When she shoved my head down, my nose ended up rubbing her clit and my mouth was still open when she squirted. Most of it went on my chin and neck but a little went in my mouth and although it tasted a little funky, it wasn't pee. Somewhere in there, her hips began hump up and down off the couch and then finally she threw her head back, her legs and everything went rigid for a few seconds and then she crashed. Everything went limp.

I pulled my head out from between her thighs and her hand made no resistance. As I got up on the couch next to her, her hear rolled around and she moaned from deep in her soul. It sounded like the contented purr of a 600 pound tigress. I started to check for a pulse and I noticed Sandy and Gary were right there. As I touched the side of her neck to find her pulse, her eyes opened and her hands snapped up and pulled me into a kiss that I swear tore at my soul.

By then, as if in slow motion Gary asked, "Babe, are you all right," you know that deep slow motion sound they use when time slows down. Like that.

And then, just like that, she released me and everything snapped back to normal.

"Oh. My. God," Alex said, "That was such a beautiful place I went to. I haven't felt that loved and at peace in forever. Thank you. Oh my god thank you is not enough."

We were all staring at her as if she had lost her mind and I think she finally felt it. She reached out and touched Gary's face and said in a voice full of love, "I love you so much Gary. Thank you."

She turned her head and looked at Sandy and said, "Thank you Sandy for sharing Rob. I love you my sister." With that she leaned forward and gave Sandy the same sort of kiss she had given me. I could tell it was affecting Sandy and she started giving back.

Finally, Alex broke the kiss and turned to me. She pulled me into a full body squeeze and kissed my neck leaving a damn good hickey. Then pulled back and said, "Thank you Rob. I have never had an orgasm that intense."

Just then she tasted something and looked at me and licked my neck lightly and finally said, "Why does your neck taste funny?"

At that point, I lost it and started laughing, I tried to control it, but I couldn't. I was laughing so hard tears were running down my cheeks. By now everybody was looking at me like I had lost my mind and maybe I had. The worry that something bad had happened to Alex and her emotional outburst of love and then the 'why does your neck taste funny' question. I lost it. I finally had to hold up my hand and then started to get control.

"You squirted," I finally choked out. "All over my neck and chin and a little in my mouth."

"I didn't," she said huffily, "That's just porn sluts peeing on each other."

"Not always," Gary said. "Women can make a fluid very similar to the seminal fluid in guy's ejaculate."

"Really?" asked Sandy. "I mean I've heard of it and obviously all of us have seen it in porn movies. But it's real?"

"Supposedly, it is and if Rob said Alex squirted on him I believe it. I mean, I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but I have actually researched this with the intention of trying to get Alex to squirt," said Rob sheepishly.

Sandy leaned over and licked my neck, smacked her lips and said, "It does taste different. That is not a normal Rob taste. I mean I kiss and lick his neck all the time and it never tastes like that."

I looked at Gary and said half seriously, "Are you going to lick my neck next?"

He looked like he might do it for a second and my mind was going, 'This is now in the realm of weird,' but he didn't. He leaned down and licked Alex just below the belly button and said, "Hmmm. It does taste weird. Like pussy juice and semen and something else."

I leaned down licked a wet spot on Alex and said, "Yep. That's the stuff. It's definitely not pee and I haven't come on her, yet," and flashed her a smile, "so that's not it either."

Sandy leaned down next and licked. "Hmmmm," she said. "I agree with them. I think you squirted. Congratulations!"

"Well, if you guys are all done licking me, can I ask a big favor? Do you have any cake or cookies or ice cream or something sweet?" Alex asked. "I'm feeling a bit woozy after that humongous orgasm and I feel like I am craving sugar."

I looked at Sandy and then said, "We don't but can you wait about 25 minutes? We have these frozen apple tartlets that are amazing, but I'll have to bake some."

Alex nodded and said, "Those sound yummy. Please Daddy can your little girl have an apple tart?"

We all giggled at the way she shifted her voice into little girl mode and I said, "Of course you can, my sweet. Shall we adjourn to the kitchen or do you three want to watch the movie and mess around while I get these ready?"

The girls said they would go with me, so Gary said he would go too.

Once we got into the kitchen, I cranked up the oven and pulled a couple boxes of the tartlets out of the freezer. Alex took a sip of wine and then said, "I'm feeling a little sticky. Would it be alright if I got a shower real quick?"

We all said it would be fine and Sandy said, "Follow me."

As they were leaving the kitchen, a weird impulse flashed over me and I yelled out, "Sandy, grab the camera and take some pictures."

Alex whirled around and put her hand on her hips and said angrily, "You want dirty pictures of me? In the shower?"

I replied instantly, "Yes. But they will be clean pictures. You will be showering remember?"

"Oh you dirty boy," she said laughing, "C'mon girl let's see what we can do to humor your pervert husband."

Just then the oven chimed and I tossed the tartlets in. Setting the timer I yelled at the departed girls, "Twenty minutes and they come out of the oven."

A very faint, "Thank you," came back.

As I turned to take a sip of wine, Gary looked up and said, "I want to thank you for not being mad about what happened this afternoon."

I took a deep breath, exhaled and then said in all sincerity, "Gary, it was inevitable. The last time we got together for movie night all it would have taken was a nod or somebody just saying yes and Sandy would have had your cock up her snatch so fast she would have broken your neck from the whiplash. And I'd have been right there with Alex. I mean there was so much sexual tension in the room that you couldn't have cut it with Excalibur.