The Party House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you weren't a virgin," I persisted.

"I lied," she replied, then crowed in satisfaction, "I have you. You are all the way into my butt. It feels so odd. It's like the biggest shit I've ever taken and it won't stop. But it doesn't hurt anymore. It kind of feels tingly. How does it feel to you?"

"It feels so tight and warm," I said. "Like when you jacked me off while you were wearing your gloves when we were driving home from the Christmas party. You were squeezing me so hard because you couldn't feel how hard you were holding me. It's a little like that."

"I'm going to try fucking your cock now," she said as she lifted up slowly and I could see my cock slowly emerge from her ass. Then it disappeared as she lowered herself.

By this time Alex had returned and passed Gary a washcloth and he passed her the camera as he washed his groin.

"You're doing it girl!" Alex exclaimed her encouragement.

"I am aren't I?" Sandy said as she picked up the pace of sliding me in and out.

Alex handed Gary the camera back and moved in to lick Sandy's pussy and my balls. I actually welcomed the distraction because I was so close to blowing my load and I wanted Sandy to have a positive experience. I sat up a little straighter and was able to reach Sandy's tits and she leaned back a little more to give me better access. I cupped them, squeezed them, flicked my thumbs across the nipples and pulled her nipples between thumb and forefinger as she continued to fuck her ass on my cock.

The addition of Alex's tongue was all it took to push Sandy over the edge. A moment or two after Alex started I could feel Sandy's ass muscles pulse on my cock and my cock responded. It throbbed and then throbbed again and the third time the first spurt of my jiz blasted into her ass. I don't know if she was coming before but she definitely started coming as my cock throbbed in her ass and spit cum deep into her. She shuddered and moaned uncontrollably for almost a minute (we clocked her on the video later).

For myself, I was slumped back on the couch. I came so hard I saw black spots that eventually merged and I apparently passed out. I came to as Sandy got up on twitching legs and Gary and Sandy helped her to the couch to lie alongside me. After she was next to me and I had recovered enough to kiss her, Gary and Sandy high fived each other in celebration.

I would like to say the shenanigans went on all night, but they didn't. We vaguely remember getting kissed good night and then Gary and Alex must have let themselves out. I woke up about 2 am and decided I needed a shower. I woke Sandy up and we took a quick shower together. Nothing but a little slap and tickle and some washing up happened and we rolled into bed and were back asleep by 2:45.

******

This ends Part 1 of The Party House. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, Please take a moment to rate the story and leave a comment. Then stay tuned for Part 2, where we have some more sexual shenanigans with the neighbors and we begin to solve the mystery of The Party House