The Party Pt. 03

Story Info
The last hour of the party.
3.7k words
4.43
6.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun has faded and the night air will be cool we fetch the new Moncler jackets my wife bought. The shiny puffy coats stop at waist height and make our asses look fine in high heels and hot pants. Since I won the sadistic cock torture game, I zip mine up to the neck to hide my slave collar. For the next hour I can act like I'm a guest (sort of) rather than a toy to be abused. I fix the hood on my wifes jacket so the huge fur hood is straight, and gently lift her hair out from under the collar so it falls down each side of her neck to her bust.

She leaves her zipper undone slightly so her amble cleavage is showing.

We go back out into the garden and my wife gets us a cocktail each.

The party has wound down and many guests have left. There are about 6 in the hot tub, including master and mistress obviously. The female slave is still here, standing by the hot tub with a tray across her chest that's hooked into her ass. She stands very straight and still in her maid outfit and ball gag.

The poor sissy that lost the spiked cock cage competition is also still here, locked in position and blindfolded in the toilet frame. Under the blindfold her cheeks are tear stained, and her hair and maid outfit is soaking wet with what must be the urine of leaving guests. Her legs are covered in red lines from the whipping she must have endured for embarrassing her mistress. She is making a quiet whimpering sound between sobs. I notice a different open style spiked metal cage has been fitted so her sore cock is on display, although it's currently shunken and limp.

Mistress waves hello from the tub (to my wife, she would never greet me).

"Quick dip before you go? To round off a wonderful evening?"

I can see my wife likes the idea, I smile at her to say I'll be ok (not that she needs my approval anyway) and she agrees and goes back inside to change. I say change, nobody uses bathing suits at this party. I can already see one of the mistresses of the female slave is bobbing slowly on top of one of the 2 masked men left, quietly moaning.

My wife returns naked except for her collar, and climbs into the tub. I hand her the cocktail and she smiles at me, before I lose her in conversation with the other mistresses. I step back a few paces to finish my drink, careful not to overstep my mark by trying to seem eager to join masters and mistresses.

Although I can't hear all the tub conversation it seems to have turned to the female slave, as her mistress calls her closer and lifts her dress to show the others. Her dildo has been replaced by a metal chastity belt, 2 section. One section around her waist just above the hips, so tight it pulls in slightly so it can't be pulled down over the hips. The second section goes down between her legs, covering her crotch and disappears between her ass cheeks at the back, there must be an access hole in the steel the hook goes through. There is a lock at the front with a keyhole. Underneath dangles a tube with a round pear shape at the bottom.

Her mistress is demonstrating now how if she squeezes the pear, it inflates the didlo locked in her slaves pussy. She gives it a few squeezes and the slaves posture falters slightly and she goans behind her ball gag, the drool on her chin glistens on the light. She grasps the pole under her drink tray tight, even at this late hour nobody wants to be locked in the toilet posture. I can see the moisture from her excited pussy has already run down her legs.

"I think, before they leave the winner of our competition should give the loser a lesson in erection control!" mistress declares. "To help her perform better next time."

I look at my wife who whispers to mistress. Mistress just shrugs and I just about hear her say 'I'm her key holder, it's my rules'.

I was feeling good too, dressed in my sexy attire. All clean and washed, enjoying a drink wearing my lovely warm Moncler jacket. A slaves work is never done.

My wife looks at me with pity in her eyes, before busting into laughter. Suddenly a head appears out of the water in front of her, before the man stands up and presents his erect cock to my wife, who readily wraps her lips around it. Again, I'm on my own...

The other sissy has been unlocked from the toilet, and master is bringing her towards me while both mistresses are removing my hot pants. They are not as gentle as my wife and manage to get them off over the locked heels. The cool air feels good around my nakedness below the jacket, which makes my cock grow slightly. I clench my anus around the metal 4 ball plug in my butt. A soft moan escapes my mouth, taking me by suprise. Surely I've had enough for one day! My body seems to think otherwise....

Master orders the other sissy to lie on her back on the decking, and proceeds to use the drill and U clips to secure her spread eagle on the floor Mistress helps pull on the sissy's arms and legs so she is stretched fully before master drills the clips down.

"Now ride her cock slave!" mistress orders me. "If she gets hard the cage will remind her of the importance of controling your erection."

Having no choice, I bend slightly so mistress can remove my plug, and step over the sissy so I'm facing her. She is still blindfolded and quivers when I grab her cage to hold it in place as I lower my ass onto it. The warmth from my anal passage will surely stimulate her cock, and she sobs and tenses as I sit down swallowing the cold metal cage into my anal passage. I'm used to much bigger things in my ass so I bottom out on her thighs straight away.

I sit there for a second not really wanting to move, but mistress tells me to grind unless I want to swap cages. I grind my butt forward and back slowly, and the sissy below starts to moan. It takes no more than ten seconds before she goes tense under me, and her mid section moves side to side as she tries to twist or buck me off. I guess the spikes are digging in.

"Teach her!" mistress barks at me.

I slap the struggling sissy hard across the cheek, and reach under my ass to grab her balls hard. She screams through the gag a muffled noise, but it must have helped as she stops thrashing.

"Well done slave. Let's see if she's learning, get up."

I ease myself off the cage and stand up. The sissy's prick can hardly be seen it's so limp and small. She has a red mark on her cheek, and probably a sick feeling from having her testicles twisted so hard, but it's better than getting an erection in that cage. Especially with what her cock - well all our cocks have been through already today.

"A good lesson slave, you can join us by the hot tub now".

Mistress then handcuffs my hands behind my back the adds a chain to the cuffs that runs between my ass cheeks and clips to the end of my chastity cage. It's just tight enough to pull if I walk, rubbing cold steel on my unplugged crack and gently yanking my genitals which makes my cock fill the cage again. She walks toward the tub leaving me to follow.

Leaving the sissy bolted down in place, everyone except myself gets back in the tub.

As I approach I see my wife at the back of the tub facing away from me. There is a masked man underneath her, and another stood behind her. I can tell from their movements she's got rock hard cock stuffed all the way in both holes, and it's nearly over. The guy at the back is slamming away under the water, and the masked man has gone still suggesting he's already unloaded more sperm deep in my wife's pussy. The thrusting man puts three fingers in each side of my wife's open mouth and yanks her head backwards as he pounds her ass. Its a bit rough even for her as she throws an arm up to try and pull his hands out, her other hand steadying on the chest of the man under her. He's top strong for her and continues to pound her faster, grunting as he does.

"MMMMPH! MMMMMM!!"

She struggles and her arms wave about in front of her frantically for a few seconds as he pushes hard in one last time, and unloads more spurts of hot cum into my wife. He lets go of her mouth and moves his hands to squeeze her breasts hard, falling forward. She is pushed onto the man in front who grabs her neck, she chokes loudly as he squeezes and licks her face once from chin to forehead. She is then pushed aside as both men slide their cocks out of her well used holes and exit the tub.

I don't think I've ever been so turned on.

Mistress addresses those who are left.

"Thank you for coming. Before you leave there is a sissy here with an unplugged hole If anyone would like to sort that out, and please also don't forget to use the toilet before you go."

Master forces me to bend over a nearby table. As mistress climbs out of the tub her strap on dildo comes into view, and she starts towards me. I lose her from sight as she goes behind me, the large fur trim of my hood is half over my head. I can just see my wife out of one eye looking over as I feel the chain being pulled to the side and the familiar prod of a plastic cock at my ass entrance. My handcuffed arms are grabbed onto, and I feel the pressure on my butt as the phalice is pushed in.

The waist clincher digs into my skin, but my big padded coat cushions me against the hard table.my eyes are closed as I'm violated again, and the enclosed feel of my padded jacket and the soft rub of the fur hood on my face is making me hot. I can feel my cage pulling my genitals backward as my cuffed hands are held, tightly compressing my growing cock almost painfully as the didlo fills my ass.

Mistress gets in a steady rhythm sliding in and out, every third stroke or so she ready drives it home. It's bigger than I thought and feels like it hits something deep inside when she rams it in with force and hatred of me. She's using my handcuffed arms for leverage and it hurts in my gut, even so I'm loving the enclosed feeling of my waist clincher and jacket and can feel my cock leaking. I can feel I'm about to cum again and tense up. Mistress senses it and the dildo is suddenly removed,and the familiar feel of the 4 ball plug comes back. Once the last ball is inside my ass closes over the slim section and sucks the handle tight against my closed hole. The switch has denied me my caged orgasm.

I'm dragged up, turned around and made to kneel, I keep my hands as low as possible behind my back to keep the chain slack. Next to me is my wife, dried and clothed, in her matching padded jacket. Her big fur hood hides some of her face, but she is smiling. The other masked man and master are in front of us, each stroking their cocks. The mistresses are naked, passionately kissing each other while tormenting the female slave by groping her breasts and pushing/ pulling her chastity belt. The slaves gag is gone, mistress lies on the table and tells the slave to eat her cunt. As the slave presses her face to the shaven mound and begins to lick, the other mistress climbs on the table and lowers her pussy onto my mistress face.

My head is tuned back and before I can take breath a cock is pushed into my mouth.

I can feel my cage being gently stroked. After a few minutes the cock is withdrawn, I steal a quick sideways glance to see my wife sat next to me slightly facing me, one hand on my back and the other on my cage. I can feel our coats crushed between us on my chest, and the fur hood trims pushed together behind us. Her face is close to mine as the cock from my mouth is pushed into hers, and a new cock forced down my throat. I can hear the moans of orgasm as the man empties his seed into my wife's mouth, I can just see her lips closed tight around his girth. She doesn't spill a drop this time.

Just then the cock in my mouth goes stiff, and jerks hot cum into my throat.

Determined to please my wife I push back slightly and clamp my lips tight, sucking every last drop and teasing the end with my tongue. Breathing through my nose I wait until it starts to go limp, then ease back closing my lips.

As I turn to my wife she leans into me. both our lips part as we kiss and we mix hot sperm between our mouths, pushing it back and forth with our tongues back and forth in each others mouth. Her arms wrap around me tightly, crushing us together and pinning my cuffed hands behind tightly. I can hear the fabric of our puffer jackets rub together and it feels like a larger embrace as the coats are squashed in between us. After several minutes I start to swallow, and my wife does too. We part lips not having spilt a drop she pushes my mouth open with her tongue and cleans any last cum by licking the inside of my mouth all over. I return the favour.

My wife helps me to my feet. The men have gone in the house, and the other mistresses are back in the tub. The keys to the cuffs are on the table next to the wet oily strap on dildo I was hammered with minutes ago. My wife grabs them and frees my arms.

"It's time to go", she whispers.

A quick wave towards the tub and we start towards the house.

The toilet slave is still fixed to the floor, her sore cock looking limp in the spiked cage. She is still blindfolded and her chin glistens wet where some of the men have relieved themselves.

Inside my wife checks I'm caged and plugged, and helps me get into the hot pants. She manages to get them over the shoes and hold my cage down while we both pull them up Into place, then she gives my plug a push to make sure it's all the way in.

She pulls on a pair of latex briefs and we walk through the house.

Just as reach the front door we hear muffled, long drawn out screams.

Looking into the room we see the female slave strapped on her back to a table. Her legs are pulled apart and secured by the ankles, her arms secured above her head.

All the inside of her legs, pussy and ass are messily covered in oily lube, and pounding in and out of both her holes are 2 massive smooth dildos, at least 15 inch long and much thicker than a regular cock.

The didlos are connected to a machine powered by a compressor, and both are smashing in and out of her so fast they are a blur. She is screaming and thrashing her knees about as that's all she can move, but the strap over her belly keeps her most intimate holes still to be pounded.

Her head moves side to side as her whole body shakes with an orgasm that looks like it lasted a good minute or more.

"Oooooooh GOOOOODDD! AAAHHH! Please no more!" she pleads. "Mmmmmm!!"

The dildos slow slightly and I notice the men, one holding the remote. They are all naked and drinking beer. The walls are covered with all different shapes and sizes of dildo. Smooth, ridges, 5 and 6 balls, realistic cock and more. There must be over 50 of them.

"Thank you for a great night" my wife shouts over the slave girls' noise.

"It's not finished for some!" replies master. "This young lady has a long tiring night ahead of her yet!" with that he slaps the inside of her thigh, making her yelp, and then speeds up the machine again.

As we reach the car my wife pins me to it, and kisses me hard on the lips. She grinds her crotch against my cage, and the force pushes the plug in my ass, sending pulses of pleasure up my back.

"We need one of those machines, maybe master will lend it to us? Tonight was amazing. Told you you would be coming home with me. I like real cock though so we will be doing this again, but you like it too don't you? So we can share if I let you, if you have been good.

I had a bit of input for today, I requested the masks for the men because it would be easier for you to fuck a faceless cock. The other sissies are gay but I know you aren't. Oh, and I never stopped my anti pregnancy pills by the way. I saw you looking when I first took that strangers hot spunk deep in my cunt. It felt amazing, I know you felt it too when you got your first load shot in your ass. I saw your face. You're a big cum slut like me!'

We get home, hang our coats and go to bed. We strip naked and my wife chooses a sexy night slip for each of us.

She brushes our hair, takes off her makeup but straightens mine. She lovingly applies some lotion to the sores on my body where I was cuffed to the wall, and some on my penis as much as the cage will allow. She won't get the keys back for another couple of days. Her touch makes my cock swell and fill the cage.

She empties her handbag and I turn to look when a heavy 'clink' grabs my attention. My wife is smiling, on the dresser is one of the spiked chastity cages. I stare in disbelief, surely she saw the damage to the other sissy? That I only just avoided?

"It made me so horny seeing you locked and helpless in this thing. You were so scared, a petrified sissy looking for me to save you. We'll be playing with it again my sweet. I swear I didn't know about it beforehand though. I couldn't believe it when I saw the cages at first, but I must admit I was gushing as the game unfolded."

She removes the metal 5 ball ass plug, and starts to apply more lube around and inside my ass. I can hear more clinks as the ring on her finger taps on something in her hand.

It looks like a metal flower, and she's rubbing lube all over it. She twists the bottom and the flower clamps shut, leaving a smooth sort of pear shape.

"Something new honey, a present from one of the guests who was so impressed by your performance in the main game. I've got her number so we might pay them a visit soon. It's a metal plug for you. Once inside, I twist here and it opens up inside you (she demonstrates by twisting the base, and the flower opens up again). You'll love this full stretched feeling", she says with a smile.

The plug is pushed home, and I feel my insides stretching as she opens the flower inside me. It feels bigger than anything I've ever taken, I groan and have to part my legs further. My body twists with the discomfort. There is a final 'click', and when I turn around something is clinking behind me. Mistress holds up a small key with a grin.

"Its now locked open. You can't get it out without the key, which I will hold. I totally control your cock and now your ass too baby, isn't that great? Don't worry I won't share this key with mistress. This is just for us."

Somehow, I doubt that.

I struggle to walk over to the bed and climb in, new sensations from my filled ass. I'm sure it's so big it's keeping my legs apart! she puts a leg over me as I lie on my back, and gently rubs my cage with her thigh, the weight of her leg pushing on me makes me Aware of the huge device stretching my insides, it's uncomfortable but I'll get used to it. Like I have all the other changes to our life. I've got 2 more days before I get to come with an erection. I won't be allowed to penetrate her, she'll probably do it by hand, but small pleasures for a sissy slave.

I lie awake, Wondering how long the female slave will last with that machine battering her, or if the masters will get bored first. Maybe one day soon I'll get to experience a pounding like that.

I wonder if the unfortunate slave is still screwed to the decking in the garden? Would my wife ever be so cruel? I look at the spiked cage on the dresser again, and remember the look on her face when she first saw it, the excitement of what she was allowing to happen to me.

Then the phone pings on the bedroom sideboard....