All Comments on 'The Password'

by dronez

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
college

You went to college,well, not in english major that's for sure....

CletisCletisover 10 years ago
Off topic?

I don't see the "Mind Control" in this story. Sure, he controls her sexual favors, but it is with a bribe, not hypnosis or some other form of "Mind Control". Maybe the site posted it in the wrong category. They did that for one of my stories. And, maybe I am just being picky. You need to do a few re-reads before submitting. Duplicate line in the story. Maybe you intended that. If so, sorry, but I don't get the reason for doing it. Would like to see some dialog too. For me, dialog makes a story easier to read. Otherwise, a nice little story.

Oh, and to Anonymous: These are "stories". If I write about outer space, it doesn't mean I have been there. I have no idea if the author ever went to college, but don't expect anything in a story to be totally true. And with regards to the English.... Well, I have no rights to throw stones, but clearly, neither do you.

darkdance69darkdance69over 10 years ago
Nice Story

I agree that it fits better in non-consent/reluctance than mind control. As to the author's original language not being english, I would think that this would be obvious since it is set in and he claims to be from India! Granted english is an important language there, but hindi and dozens of others are more widely spoken.

As to the story itself, I thought it was relatively well written and thought out. It was plausible and very believable. And yes, anyone who has spent time in college (or high school for that matter), knows that there are people like this that trade favors of all kinds for "help". So without getting on my soapbox about the evils of academic malfeasance I can readily see this story happening in almost any institution of higher learning.

dronezdronezover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you folks, for providing specific suggestions for improvement and words of appreciation. I'll make sure to proof read my submissions in future.

@Anon - I agree with you, I didn't major in English. But, hopefully I'll become better with time and practice.

Cheers

Dronez

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous