The Pastor

Story Info
Seducing an elderly Black pastor.
3.4k words
4.62
7.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having just turned 18 I decided that I would go to college, which meant taking on a second job to pay for it. What started out as simple lawn cutting and maintenance for a few neighbors turned into more that 20 regular customers, including one who had become my favorite.

While I was trimming someone's lawn, the next door neighbor approached me with a friendly greeting. He was somewhat of a recluse, rarely ever coming out of his house and kept quietly to himself. The neighborhood, once all white, was quickly becoming integrated as Black families moved in, prompting many people to move away due to racist motives. But me and my family welcomed the diversity, often times taking in small children whose parents had to work during the day, Anyway, Carl, the man who approached me, was a good looking elderly man, well dressed, portly, light skinned Black man.

"Hello there!" he greeted me warmly. It was a warm, sunny day so beads of sweat collected on his mostly bald head. His short sleeve button down short was slightly open, revealing a nice furry chest that was mostly gray.

My return greeting sounded more enthusiastic than I intended but I had been checking this man out for awhile trying to figure out a way to get to know him. "Hello sir!" I exclaimed. His cute smile and chubby cheeks just added to the attraction I was feeling for this man.

"Got room for another customer?" he asked.

"Absolutely," I said despite the fact that I was already overbooked and working all hours of the day.

"Sounds good. Name is Carl," he said, extending his hand.

"James here," I said, returning his strong shake. Just then the man whose lawn I was trimming came out, not looking particularly happy. Already generally grumpy, he seemed more upset than normal.

"Hey, I'm not paying you to stand around and talk!" Mike shouted, not bothering to acknowledge his neighbor. Mike was an elderly white guy, one of many who was unhappy about the rapid integration of the neighborhood. Whenever he tried to voice his displeasure over it, I would disagree with him which thankfully ended the conversation. I assumed he would also be moving soon.

"Stop by when you're done," said Carl, not paying any attention to grumpy Mike. As he turned to walk away, he gripped my shoulder and smiled. In a hurry to continue the connection with Mike, I hurriedly finished the job and knocked on Mike's door.

He handed me my money, the closed the door without saying anything. While I didn't care for him personally he did pay well and showed appreciation for my work. And his wife, Nancy, was an adorable person who often sent baked goods home with me.

When I knocked on Carl's door, he soon answered, telling me to come in. His place was very clean and orderly with pictures of his family throughout, indicating he was at once married and most likely had children and grandchildren. While we didn't get into family life, or much personal detail at all, we did talk about the changing neighborhood an how some people, like Mike, were not taking it well. His attitude was to take the high road and got into the religious aspect of how God loves all people. That's when I found out that he was a retired pastor.

He went on to explain that his lawn mower was not working and wanted me to take care of his lawn until he got it working again, and that he would pay me the going rate. Seeing how much I was attracted to him I probably would have done it for free.

As week after week passed I was becoming more disappointed that he didn't seem to want anything from me, except his lawn cut. We would often talk which is how I got the lowdown on his personal life. He was married for over thirty years when his wife died, had five children and several grandchildren.

Then one day everything changed. Out of curiosity I went into his garage to look at his lawn mower to see what was wrong with it, only to discover the spark plug was unscrewed just enough to make it not start which seemed intentional. When I told him I found out what was wrong, the awkwardness was apparent.

"Oh, I had no idea," he stammered, looking as if he had been caught doing something wrong. When I screwed it all the way in, it started right away.

"Well," I said proudly. "Looks like you won't be needing me anymore. Save you some money," I said, hoping to get a response from Carl that would disagree.

"Well thanks James," he said, inspecting his lawn mower. At this point I figured that maybe he did not unscrew the plug on purpose and that maybe it just worked itself out over time. He seemed genuinely perplexed. "Appreciate it," he said, sounding dejected.

"No problem. Want me to go ahead and cut it today?" I asked.

"Yeah, do that for me. Although it is really hot out."

"That's ok Carl, for you I'll do whatever you need." While I meant to flirt, I wasn't sure if that would be taken the same way I intended.

"Alright James, I'll let you get to work," said Carl, grabbing my shoulder and giving it a squeeze as he turned to walk away. "Go ahead and use my mower, get the rust out," he said as he left the coolness of the garage. "Damn it's hot out here," he said as he waked away.

The temperature was already over one hundred degrees which gave me the opportunity to flirt one last time. Thinking this would be the last time I would provide Carl lawn care services, I had one more chance to see if he had any sexual interest in me. I took off my shirt and started his mower, hoping he would see. While my body wasn't buff, I had a solid, thick build that many guys seemed to like.

While working in the heat I checked out the windows several times and did see the the curtains moved, indicating that he was watching me. By the time I finished I was covered with sweat. As I was cleaning his mower, he came out with a glass of water. What I thought the normal conversation would follow, Carl offered a different idea.

"Why don't you come in and take a cool shower, looks like you could use it," he said, handing me the water. I found it curious that he knew I lived just down the street and that I could go home and shower. But I took it as a sign that he was trying to set the sage for something else.

I hesitated, knowing the decision I made would most likely propel us to a relationship I had been hoping for. "Yeah sure," I said, at a loss for more words.

We quietly went inside and he showed me the where the clean towels were, then turned on the shower. "I'll let you decide how cool you want it," he said, testing the water. He then left the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He had a wide variety of soaps and shampoos that I used to clean myself off, taking my time in hopes that it would send him a message that I was waiting for him.

Sure enough I heard the door open, then Carl take a piss. "How you doing in there?" he asked.

My first response was to invite him in but I thought that would be pushing it. "I'm good Carl, thanks. Just what I needed."

"Saw you sweating out there, glad you're okay," said Carl, as he finished urinating.

"Hope you don't mind if I join you," he said.

Finally, I thought to myself. The moment had arrived that I hoped for. I Not to delay and risk Carl misreading it for disinterest, I pulled the curtain back. While I wanted to say, "Yes, please come in and fuck me," I thought better. "Yeah, sure. Why waste water?" I said, trying to not be too obvious or making a sexual commitment. I watched as he removed his shirt, revealing a barrel chest and round belly covered with mostly grey, tightly curled hair. He removed his shorts and to my surprise he was not wearing underwear, immediately displaying a well hung, soft uncut cock.

"Nothing wrong with two men showering together," he said as he made his way into the shower. There was surprisingly no awkwardness to the situation, or no hesitation on his part to take the soap and begin washing my back, just the quiet cascade of water onto our bodies.

"That feels so good," I said, enjoying the strong hands that rubbed my back as he lathered me. I wanted so badly to reach back and see if his cock was hard but figured he enjoyed taking the lead.

Then his hands reached my buttocks and he unashamedly massaged them. "You doing okay James?" he asked, now spreading my cheeks.

"Yeah, doing great," I said, my voice shaking in excitement.

"Let me know if you want me to stop," he said, now rubbing my hole.

I winced as he inserted his soapy finger.

I had prepared for this moment so wasn't worried about cleanliness. "Were you trying to tempt me by taking off your shirt?"

"No, it was hot," I said, still being coy about me strong desire for him.

"Don't lie to me boy, you don't want to make daddy angry, do you?" Carl said, taking on a new, authoritative tone.

But to my delight. I had become increasingly turned on by men who take charge and was afraid that Carl was sexually passive. But he was proving me wrong. I decided to test the limits, wincing and telling him I was not trying to tease him. My gamble paid off.

He reached around and felt my hard cock. "Yeah well, your cock says something totally different." I reached around and felt Carl's cock. Half-hard, it felt thick and long. "You like that?" he asked.

I was at a loss for words. My thoughts had quickly gone from 'I wonder if we're going to have sex,' to 'I wonder what's going to happen next.'

"Answer me boy," instructed Carl. I now found myself eagerly following his directives. "Yes, very much."

"Don't you worry boy," said Carl, now stroking my anus with his finger. "I'm going to make you feel good. Turn around and wash your daddy."

I turned around and looked down, marveling at the size of Carl's black cock. It was 8-9 inches long and inordinately thick. The head was full exposed, flaring and pointing upwards. Carl hand me the soap and I washed his hairy chest. This was the oldest man I had been with at that point and I found his gray hair to be alluring. His cock felt wonderful in my hands as I lathered it, playing with his large, hung balls with the other. I was pleasantly surprised by how hard his cock was considering that I heard older men could not get fully erect.

"Ever touched another man's dick before?" Carl asked grabbing his cock and sliding it across me.

"Yes sir, I have," I said.

"A Black man's?" he asked.

While I didn't want to get into my extensive sexual past with men of color I did let him know I was not a newbie. "A few," I said, and laughed uncomfortably.

Carl had a surprised look on his face. Without saying anything we both rinsed off our soapy bodies. He left the shower first, grabbing a towel and motioned for me to come out as well. Still in silence, Carl dried me off, then handed me the towel to dry him off, which I did slowly. I placed my lips on his nipple but Carl immediately intervened, removing my head. "Follow me," he commanded, walking out of the bathroom.

I sensed a slight change in his disposition since I told him I had black cock before. He appeared less friendly, more abrupt in his actions. When we got to his brightly lit bedroom, he shut the door. "So how long you been having sex with Black men? What all did they do to you?" Carl asked, placing his hands on my shoulders as if I needed consoling. I was somewhat inattentive, noticing the various pictures of Carl and his family. What stood out the most was pictures of him wearing the collar, meaning he was a pastor.

I told Carl everything I remembered about my sex life with black men as he intently listened. I wondered if he still practiced being a preacher or was retired. Either way it made the situation more interesting.

"Was hoping I'd be your first," he said, sounding disappointed. He leaned into me, placing his hand on the back of my head and placing his lips on mine. "But I'm not just going to fuck you like the other guys you been with, "I'm going to make love to you." Although I had kissed guys before and wasn't into it but that changed with Carl. His soft lips brushed against mine, relaxed and unhurried, then he gently gripped my lower lip, stroking it lightly with his tongue. He then put his large hands on my my face, pulling away and looking at me. "Been waiting for this moment for awhile," he said, rubbing his hands on my lips. "You are a beautiful young man," he said, rubbing his hands over my body. "But I think you were made to be a woman."

With that, he gently guided me so that I was on my back, still kissing me. I could feel his hardness between my legs, prodding my hole. While I knew I wanted to get fucked, his size was a concern. "You want me inside of you?" asked Carl, his lips brushing mine.

"You have lube?" I asked, knowing it would take plenty to get it in.

"Stay right here James, be right back," said Carl, rolling off of me. With him standing up I admired the size of his cock which stood erect and easily past his belly overhang.

Soon after Carl came back in with a can of Crisco oil. "Sorry James, this is all I have," he said, approaching me with a dry look on his face. "But it'll do, he said, opening the can. "Raise and spread your legs," Carl said, helping me get into his desired position.

"You got a nice pussy James," said Carl, his finger sliding in and out of me. "You know you're my first white boy," he said as he got into the bed, raising my legs.

As he got me into position his eyes directly focused on mine, all the while he guided his cock into me, stopping when he sensed discomfort. "You feel amazing James," he whispered as he slid the entirety of his cock inside of me. His eyes displayed a combination of pleasure and longing as, for the first time, this black man had penetrated a white ass. For the first few minutes Carl slowly worked his cock in and out of me, poking at different angles in exploration. A few times he bend down to kiss me, asking if I was enjoying it.

"Very much Carl," I said, looking at his eyes, enjoying the feeling that he was in complete control of my body and mind.

Carl's sweat began to bead on his bald head, slowly dripping down onto my face. He raised my legs more to get more penetration, kissing me with an open mouth, his tongue exploring. As he began thrusting harder and faster, he released his mouth from mine and immediately begin a verbal assault, mostly race related.

"You like giving up that white pussy to a Black man?" groaned Carl, steadily increasing the pace of slamming his cock into me.

"Yes I, do," I moaned as he rocked my body with thrust after thrust. Desire for Carl was finally being realized after fantasizing about this very moment. "You feel so good inside of me."

"Good boy." The look on his face was that of determination and triumph as he fucked me with increasing ferociousness until his groans grew louder, his cock felt wider and harder. His fucking became more punishing just as he reared his head, slammed his cock in, and with a loud, delightful howl, I felt his cock pulse as he deposited his seed into me. As his orgasm faded he sent out laughs of pure joy and collapsed onto me, his meaty, sweaty chest pressed tightly against my face. He had a pleasant odor about him, an unusual sweet, somewhat floral scent. As he lifted off of me, his tit hung just at my lips so I took his nipple into my mouth.

"James, I really needed that," Carl panted as he yanked his cock out of my ass. I continued nursing on his warm, sweaty breast, enjoying both the sweaty taste and post-sex aroma.

"That felt really good," I told him. He rolled off of me and laid on his back while he caught his breath.

"Come here," said Carl, motioning for me to get closer. I put my head on his chest and we laid in silence with Carl occasionally kissing my forehead and and playing in my hair. "How's that pussy feeling? I beat it up pretty good," said Carl, turning to his side to look at me.

"Feels like it took a beating," I said playfully laughing but also serious.

"And I ain't apologizing," said Carl, sensing my flirtatious nature. "That means it was good." Carl stared into my eyes. "I wouldn't mind a repeat."

"Right now?" I asked. Carl guided my hand down to his cock which was either still somewhat hard, or had started growing since he came. "Damn Carl, how old are you?" I asked jokingly.

"How old do you think I am?" he asked.

I never liked answering that questions so I learned to underestimate age. While in reality I figured Carl to be around 55, I guess 50 based on his graying hair. "Sixty-four!" Carl proudly proclaimed.

"Wow, I'm impressed. So that's good to know that at sixty-four I can still have good sex, and look good," I said.

"Well you got a ways to go young man," said Carl, leaning into me and kissing my lips softly.

"I really got to go Carl, folks are expecting me home soon," I said unenthusiastically.

"You really going leave a man in this condition?" said Carl, once again placing my hand on his cock, now erect.

I thought about how my parents would be upset that I would be coming home much later than normal, but having this man's large cock in my hand changed my focus. "If you insist." I said, stroking him.

"I do. Now this time I want to see those pretty pink lips on me," said Carl. I hesitated, not sure what he meant and not wanting to make the wrong move. Carl threw back the cover and laid back, arms behind his head. "Go on boy, get to work," he said, taking his large hands and guiding me past his belly to his cock, which, despite the erection, the head was not fully exposed. Fresh out of my ass with vegetable shortening still coating it, I took Carl's extremely thick black cock into my mouth. As I sucked him Carl gave signs that he was enjoying it. He then sat up, looking at me. "That's enough for now James. You can come back any time."

After both of us getting up and getting dressed, Carl had us both pray, asking that we not experience the same fate that Sodom did. As he led me out the door I reflected on the many life events that I just experienced in a couple of hours, including not getting paid for services rendered.

For the next two to three months I stopped by Carl's regularly and we developed a close relationship. A few weeks after our initial meeting he insisted that I wear women's lingerie and underwear and becoming more and more demanding, which I grew to enjoy.

However, one day when I got home after work, my father told me that he didn't want me seeing Carl again. While I knew why, it was never discussed and Carl never paid attention to me. To my father's dying day, I never found out what happened between he and Carl.