All Comments on 'The Pastor's Daughter Ch. 01'

by vegitto306

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can't wait for the rest of this series

Sparrow69Sparrow699 months ago

Amazing story, and very well thought out! I hope this storyline continues and he gets a threesome with his sister and Megan.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope there is a chapter about Alanah and Megan seducing the pastor

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the sister is a true Slut for her Brother

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It seems that you should have a story how Pastor John has sex with Alannah and Megan since you hinted that a few times in this story, but leave him behind since Alannah now has Mark.

To continue, have Megan fill in to fuck Mark when Alannah has to work, and have them all have a threesome. I am not sure how the others would tie in yet.

I want the overbearing mother remain clueless, no matter how much she tries to snoop.

DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

He needs to keep his sister and her roommate filled with his cum. One of them could wind up with a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stone the flamin' crow's, reading this nearly gave this 92-year-old a heart attack. I am aiming for 100 years but I do not think I shall make it if and when I have the nerve to continue with this story. What the heck; if I reach the next part of this story and pop off it will be with a smile on my face.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoung9 months ago

Wonderful story. He needs to fuck his mother's ass after he pulls the stick out...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars. Fantastic work, you're a great and talented writer, don't ever stop. Now I'm going to enjoy more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Too automatic. Too mechanical.

Even teasing was too fast.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well-written, but where is chapter 2?

ML_76ML_768 months ago

So glad you let ass get fucked. I was disappointed when Megan refused her ass being available. But then again, she made a pretty sweet deal that I enjoyed reading about… Anxious for these stories to cum together…

202GE202GE8 months ago

Good writing but the story doesn't explain why the sister inexplicable wants to have sex with her brother. "Giving him a lesson" is an excuse not a reason. It comes off as artificial. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

vegitto306vegitto3068 months agoAuthor

@202GE - actually that is revealed in the sequel. Will cover it in a few weeks

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong8 months ago

Absolutely hot af! Love the play-by-play. Very realistic. Highly stimulating!

UncleFester623UncleFester6238 days ago

Wow! I wish I had a sister like Alanah! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservegitto306@vegitto306
843 Followers
Returning author. Used to write on other forums years ago and starting to write again. 21st April - Hi everyone, the next chapter will be a bit late. Have some stuff come up which may cause me to unable to commit time to writing for a week or so. (Indian Harem is 75% done bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES