All Comments on 'The Pastor's Wife Ch. 03'

by Blessedrelease

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic story of a rather common theme , the woman being a Pastors wife added a lot to the story. And the Pastor enjoying the Black fucking her too covered all bases. You need to continue the story with a black gang-bang , but please have a shaving episode, get rid of her cunt hairs.

Furrex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story line and well written. Would greatly appreciate you continuing this story.

blizzard45blizzard45over 1 year ago

that was funtastic, like the two storys be4. it was well written, very horny and excitin and makes me hunger 4 more...

thanx and i hope 2 read more of this hot "stuff" 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed all three parts of the story. The Pastor received the full cuckold experience including fluffing and enthusiastically encouraging his wife to try first different cock and finally black cock. Re your notes please don’t have Sammie leave Pastor Stewart. Ben is too old and Thomas is too young for a long-term relationship with Samantha other than sex. The Pastor has proved himself a good and compliant cuckold husband and provider. He will be a good father to Thomas and Sammie’s children. Looking forward to part 4 if you decide to pursue the story line further.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written and I found it a big turn on. Thank you that you give so many people pleasure for free.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Keep her bush! That's hot!

SherylchickySherylchicky8 months ago

Great story, I enjoyed all 3 chapters and I hope you find the time to add more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written and thought out story, as was your JW one. Please write more, but don't shave her as the pubic her makes the story hotter as it shows conservative, inexperienced innocent nature which is what makles this story so erotic.

Also, consider writing another story about JW women, as I am married to one and know there's a lot more to them than meets the eye (buried sexual desire/depravity bubbling below the surface) and their innocence and compliance to men is very ertotic!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 4- During the next 10 years, Thomas and Ben continue fucking Samantha constantly. When Ben and Thomas fuck Samantha one night when she is ovulating and having several major orgasms, Samantha is impregnated by both Ben and Thomas, and gives birth nine months later to two baby boys, one white and one mostly black. During the following years, Samantha is impregnated by Thomas four times and Ben four times. Samantha gives birth to four baby boys, two mostly black and two white as well as four baby girls, two mostly black and two white.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlessedrelease@Blessedrelease
I have enjoyed reading stories on this site for many years. I decided it was time to try my hand at writing erotica. My chosen niche is people who are religious and become involved in illicit sexual encounters. Favorite topics are cuckolding, submission, seduction, reluctance,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES