The Pastor's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the first time he saw her, Thomas felt drawn to Samantha, an older but still very attractive woman. Her soft skin was white as porcelain. She had a very friendly and pleasant smile. He especially noticed her round buttocks which seemed a bit too large for her petite frame.

The Pastor mainly stayed in his office or made trips to the church to take care of things there. By the second day, he also was feeling very comfortable with Thomas.

****************************

By the end of the second day, Thomas was outside tending the garden before sunset. Ben brought the Pastor and Samantha together in the living room.

Ben:

"Well, it's decision time. Will Thomas be permitted to stay?"

The Pastor:

"Ben, I wouldn't have believed it 48 hours ago, but Thomas is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Samantha and I talked about it last night and decided he can stay. But remember, if anything changes or either of us become uncomfortable with this arrangement we will let you know and he must be gone within 24 hours. Is that clear?"

Samantha nodded in agreement.

Ben:

"Yes, of course. That was the agreement. Thomas will be thrilled. Thank you very much. You won't be disappointed."

****************************

By the fifth day, everyone seemed very comfortable with the arrangement. The Pastor and Samantha would even joke back and forth with Thomas. On the fifth day it was time for Ben to begin ordering the materials in town. The Pastor also had some work to do at the church. Ben dropped the Pastor off at the church and took the car into town. Samantha was doing a few loads of laundry and Thomas was out in the garden, getting it ready for the fall.

Suddenly Samantha heard Thomas screaming:

"Oww! Owww!!! OWWWWW!! No! No!! NOOOOO!!!! Owwww!!!"

As Samantha ran to the kitchen she could see Thomas waving his hands around and running toward the house, continuing to scream and shouting something in his native language.

As he ran into the kitchen and slammed the door closed behind him, Thomas exclaimed:

"Bad bugs!! Very bad bugs!! Hurt Thomas bad!"

As Samantha looked out the window she could see what appeared to be many hornets buzzing around the old wooden fence near where Thomas was working.

Thomas:

"Pastor lady, please help Thomas. Hurt very bad!! Owwwww!!!!"

Samantha could see two large fresh welts on Thomas's thigh, just below where his cut-offs stopped.

Thomas:

"It burn. Like fire. Please pastor lady, help Thomas!!"

Samantha:

"OK. I'm going to mix together some baking soda and water and make a paste. It will help to draw the poison out. Stay here."

Thomas:

"Thank you pastor lady. Thank you so much."

As Samantha headed toward the kitchen cabinets Thomas was distracted by watching the wobbling of her delectable ass cheeks beneath her thin house dress. His eyes were locked on her ass like a laser.

Samantha:

"OK. Just stand right here and I'll put some of this paste on them."

Because of the location of these welts, high up on his thighs, she couldn't comfortably apply the paste from a standing position, having to bend over so far. So barefoot, she kneeled on the kitchen floor in front of him. Thomas stood in front of her only a foot away.

He was wearing just his short cut-offs and his sandals. He had removed his T-shirt. As Samantha gazed up at him from her kneeling position, he looked like a powerful African god. His muscular stomach and broad chest made him seem huge to her as he observed her kneeling below him, assuming an obvious position of submission to him. Her petite white body was ready to service him. He immediately felt aroused.

On his left thigh she saw one welt about two inches below the bottom of his cut-offs. She took some of the paste in her fingers and began to rub it into his skin. Both Samantha and Thomas were immediately struck again by the stark contrast of her lilly white fingers and hand against his positively ebony skin. Her touch was gentle and kind. Thomas began to feel his penis start to grow a bit as he sensed arousal in his groin at her touch, so close to his genitals. She seemed to be taking longer than necessary on the first welt. Samantha was enjoying the experience. She began to feel sexually aroused. She saw a second welt just under the bottom of his cut-offs. It was difficult to reach without putting her hand inside his pant leg and pulling the pant leg up. She didn't know he wasn't wearing underwear.

Thomas:

"Thomas help pretty pastor lady."

At that Thomas grabbed the waist of his cut-offs and pulled them up an inch or two to expose the second welt. By doing this, he exposed one of his testicles on that side, which was now out in plain view, at eye level for Samantha. She very quietly gasped as she saw it, and Thomas heard her. In order to apply the paste, her hand had to brush against his testicle. She could have told him to do it himself, but she didn't. She told herself she was just acting as any nurse would, trying to help an injured person.

As she leaned forward to be able to see the welt better, her nose was only a few inches from his scrotum. She suddenly became aware of his powerful male scent. It had been a hot summer morning and they both had been sweating profusely. His scent filled her nostrils. It was different from Ben's and stronger. It was a heady smell and she began to feel dizzy, as if it were a powerful drug. She actually felt that she might pass out. Thomas watched closely as he felt her small, soft white hand lightly brush against his wrinkly ebony scrotum, which only encouraged his growing, almost turgid penis.

Samantha, trying to regain her composure:

"OK, I don't see any other ones. Are there more bites?"

Thomas:

"Yes. One more, but up."

Samantha:

"What do you mean by 'up'?"

Thomas:

"Up! Up!!"

Samantha just looked confused. What could he mean? There was one more just under his scrotum. Thomas became frustrated because he couldn't make her understand.

Thomas:

"Thomas help pretty pastor lady."

He immediately undid his cut-offs and let them fall to his ankles.

Samantha exclaimed:

"OH MY!!!"

Before Samantha could react further, his nearly erect penis had sprung out before her face, dragging across her cheek and was bobbing only inches away. To her it was a beautiful thing. She longed to touch it. She could feel its heat on her cheek. Then he pulled his scrotum to the side to show Samantha the other welt. When he released his sack Samantha watched, mesmerized, as the sack slowly swung back and forth, carrying its heavy load.

Again, she could have chosen to leave and tell him to take care of it himself. But she felt positively glued to the spot and had no desire to end this encounter. Instead, she tried to think of a way of prolonging it.

She took a moment to feast her eyes on the uncircumcised cock a few inches from her face. It was so black! Also so smooth. Maybe slightly larger than Ben's. But what really got her attention was the size of his testicles. Much larger than Ben's. And his scrotum also, so, so black and wrinkly. She used her left hand to gingerly lift his sack away from the last welt. She could easily feel the weight of both his large balls now churning inside, barely able to contain the large sack she cradled in her palm. The heat emanating from his sack was almost startling to her.

With her nose practically touching his completely exposed manhood his odor was even more potent. As she drew a deep breath and inhaled his hormonal scent deep into her lungs she felt she might pass out. Now as both her hands were on his body, once again the stark contrast of black and white was not missed by either of them. It was a first time experience for both and each felt an increased arousal at the interracial mingling of flesh.

The sexual tension was almost unbearable. As she held his scrotum to the side with one hand while she casually rubbed in the paste with the other, taking far more time than was necessary, Thomas's penis grew to full staff and was now bobbing in the air expectantly. In each of their chests, their hearts were beating faster and sweat had broken out on their foreheads. Thomas could hear Samantha's breathing, now faster, deeper and slightly labored. Samantha could feel moistness beginning to coat her labia as they began to swell with anticipation.

Samantha finally slowly lowered his scrotum and took one last look at his majestic ebony penis, now twitching insistently and his swinging black ball sack, wanting more than anything to touch him again. To feel him. To caress him. To worship his genitals. But she still had an ounce of self-control barely hanging on.

Samantha:

"OK mister. Your treatment is finished. Now get your pants back on."

As she began to get up from the floor, Thomas was standing too close to her for her to do so.

Thomas:

"Now Thomas have one more problem, pretty pastor lady. You help Thomas again?"

As he spoke he was holding his erect penis in his hand and waving it back and forth so there was no mistaking what he was hoping for.

Samantha:

"That's a problem you have to take care of yourself Thomas. I can't help you with that."

Thomas pulled his cut-offs back up and walked back toward the living room and lay down on the sofa. Samantha, with trembling hands, headed for the sink to wash up. Her cheeks were burning red. It had taken significant resolve for her to refuse Thomas's request. She wondered what it would feel like to wrap her hand around Thomas's penis and help him to relieve himself. What would it feel like if she put it in her mouth? What would it taste like? Would it taste like Ben's? How exciting would it be to bring him to an orgasm and watch him spill his seed over her body?

As she headed toward the living room she froze in her tracks at the corner as she heard Thomas softly groan. She was behind him, so he couldn't see her, but he thought she might be watching him. In the dim afternoon light she could see Thomas slowly stroking his impressive cock. She stood there, her bare feet glued to the floor as she watched him for two or three minutes. Finally she heard Thomas groan more loudly and she watched as five or six long spurts of semen flew from his cock into the air and landed across his muscular chest. She gasped. Under her breath she whimpered, "Oh my!!!" Thomas heard her. She was so overcome by the sight before her, she almost collapsed bodily onto the floor.

She then rushed to her bedroom, dizzy, almost losing her balance and falling. She threw the door open and practically ripped off her housedress and panties, threw herself on the bed and frantically rubbed her already soaking wet pussy to a powerful orgasm. She was panting as if she had just finished a marathon, her legs shaking uncontrollably. Her scent quickly reached her nose. Because in her haste she neglected to close the door, Thomas could easily hear her long, low groan as her sexual tension was finally released and her fingers were soaked in her strongly scented feminine fluid. She almost immediately drifted off to sleep.

Thomas decided to go to the bathroom and wash himself up, then to go out and continue working in the garden, being sure to avoid the hornet's nest. As he approached the bathroom, Samantha's bedroom door was directly opposite and sitting wide open. Thomas could not resist the urge to peek inside. He immediately noticed the powerful scent of feminine arousal. What he saw was a sight he would never forget.

There, lying across the bed, was Samantha, completely naked and sound asleep, her hand still between her legs, her thighs wet from her orgasmic fluids. She looked so beautiful. So sexual. He longed to take her then and there and fill her with his seed. Her breasts and large, perfectly round ass were prominently on display to Thomas. He looked down and saw her house dress and panties strewn across the floor. He took a brief stroll around her bed in order to observe her body from every angle. He was amazed at the passion of this woman, the Pastor's wife, old enough to be his mother, and all because he was stung by a few hornets. He thought she must be an amazing sexual partner. He thought, the Pastor is a very lucky man.

****************************

About an hour later Samantha woke up from her sex-induced nap and instantly began replaying in her mind what had just happened. What had she done? She looked to the floor and saw her house dress and panties lying there and remembered how she had desperately ripped them off, jumped on the bed and satisfied herself. She must have fallen asleep. Then she noticed her door was wide open and began to panic. She thought, "Oh my God!! Did Thomas come in here and see her like this? What must he have thought of her?"

Then she began to go over her encounter with Thomas from the time he came running into the kitchen yelling about the hornet stings. Had Thomas taken advantage of her? Should she tell him to leave?

She remembered him pulling up his cut-offs so she could put the paste on the welt on his upper leg and how he, probably unknowingly, exposed his testicle to her, and how excited it made her. She could have told him to put the paste on that one himself and avoided touching him so near to his genitals. But she didn't. She knew she didn't want to. She reveled in that intimate closeness to him. So was it really his fault? Or her fault? Could she blame him?

Then when he tried to tell her there was one more welt "up", which she didn't understand, was he trying to tell her that it was very close to his scrotum? Was he trying to warn her? Again, shouldn't she have told him he would have to take care of that one himself? But she didn't. So he undid his cut-offs and let them fall to his ankles completely exposing his now engorged and bobbing penis and his black scrotum holding his large testicles a mere inch or two from her face. Surely, with him fully exposed and practically touching her face with his genitals, wouldn't that have been the time to tell him she couldn't help him anymore? That he would have to apply the paste himself?

But once again, she didn't. Why? Why? She knew the answer. She remembered feeling the heat of his genitals against her face. She remembered his powerful male scent. It was like she was in a trance. She longed to touch and caress the penis and scrotum of this black African god. To worship his most private organs. To submit to him completely. Was that Thomas's fault? Of course not. How could she tell him to leave when she herself had ignored these opportunities to put an end to the encounter, but instead continued to give in to her sexual urgings? She felt so conflicted, but realized she was not an innocent party to what had happened.

She went to the bathroom to shower and put on a fresh house dress. She couldn't stop thinking about Thomas and replaying the morning's drama in her head. A half hour later the Pastor and Ben returned.

****************************

The next day Ben needed to take the Pastor's car and visit a few material suppliers to get some estimates of cost for the list he and Thomas had compiled. To be sure he wouldn't forget anything he took Thomas with him.

As they were heading down the road early that morning, Thomas began to tell Ben about his encounter with Samantha the previous morning. He told him about the hornet stings, about the Pastor's wife acting as a nurse and how he needed to drop his cut-offs to enable her to put the paste on all his welts. How she didn't leave but instead remained there, kneeling in front of him, holding his ballsack out of the way in her hand and really taking her time to apply the paste to the last welt, with his erect penis and scrotum only a few inches from her face.

He knew she also was becoming very aroused by the encounter. He asked Samantha to help him relieve himself now that her touching him so close to his genitals had caused a raging erection which needed to be relieved and how she refused. He also related how she watched him while he lay on the sofa and ejaculated. How she then went to her bedroom and masturbated herself, leaving the door wide open, and how she fell asleep completely naked and he went in to look at her body.

Ben pulled the car over to the side of the road.

Ben:

"Does the Pastor know anything about this?"

Thomas:

"No, friend Ben. I tell no one but you. I don't think pastor lady tell him. I think pastor lady want touch Thomas more down there. Pastor lady very excited to see Thomas in no clothes. Pastor lady hold Thomas balls in her hand. Thomas like very much. She breathe hard and make sweat and take a long time to put medicine on. Thomas like pastor lady very much. Thomas think pastor lady want lie down with Thomas in bed."

Ben felt it was now confirmed why Samantha's favorite erotic stories were those involving a black man. She obviously had been very turned on to be in such close proximity to Thomas's nakedness, even holding his ballsack in her hand, when she could have just told him to put the paste on himself. Samantha wanted to be taken sexually by Thomas and dominated by him. Her submissiveness was not only a very hot turn on for Thomas, but also for herself.

Ben:

"Thomas, you must not talk about this with anyone. Not the Pastor or the Pastor's wife. Do you understand?"

Thomas:

"Yes Ben. Ben always very good to Thomas and Thomas listen to Ben and do what Ben say. Thomas not speak to anyone about Thomas love for pastor lady. She very pretty lady."

Ben:

"OK. We'll talk about this more later. But now you behave yourself, OK?"

Thomas:

"Yes, Thomas do what Ben say."

****************************

That afternoon, as Thomas was working in the garden, pulling weeds and the Pastor had gone to the church to meet with the deacons, Ben told Samantha he wanted to speak with her.

Samantha:

"What is this about?"

Ben:

"On the ride into town this morning Thomas told me everything about what happened yesterday."

Samantha:

"Oh Ben! It wasn't his fault! I should have let him put on the paste by himself. I don't know what came over me. I was drawn uncontrollably to his powerful, youthful dark body. On my knees before him, I wanted to worship him, to serve him"

Tears began to run down her cheeks as she continued.

"I actually held his scrotum in my hand, Ben. I really wanted to touch his penis and help him relieve himself. I almost did. I was dying to see what it felt like, to feel his heat, to make him spill his seed. I even thought about putting it in my mouth to help him. Am I a terrible woman?"

Ben:

"No Samantha. You are a very normal woman, with normal desires and very natural needs. It's the way we're designed. It's not a matter of being anyone's fault. Thomas felt the same way about you. He loved you touching him so intimately. He really wanted you to stroke his cock and put it in your mouth so he could cum. He wanted to help you do the same thing for yourself. You both needed a sexual release, so you each took care of that on your own and probably not accidentally, within hearing distance of each other. Thomas has a very strong desire to go to bed with you and to dominate you."

Samantha:

"Oh Ben, is that really true? I feel so bad about it, but I get very excited when he's around. It's not his fault Ben. I really led him on."

Ben:

"Do you remember the Pastor's erotic stories he found on the internet, that you also began to read?"

Samantha:

"Yes. Why Ben?"

Ben:

"According to the browser history when the Pastor was traveling, the stories you read most often were about a white wife having sex with a black man. Four or five of the stories you read several times. Do you remember that?"

Samantha, her face turning red and her hands starting to tremble: