The Pastor's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas then helped her up off the sofa and she managed to make her way to the bathroom and drew a shower. As she went up the steps she was battling two competing thoughts: "Oh my God! What have I done?" and "That was the most exciting sexual experience I have ever had! He is amazing! I want to be with him again!"

The Pastor, unknown to either of them, had observed much of the proceedings from the top of the stairs in the dark. He had already cum in his pajamas. His face was lobster red and he was breathing rapidly. He quietly got back in bed and pretended to be asleep.

****************************

The next morning, after dropping Thomas off at the train station, Ben got back to the house, around 9:30. He asked the Pastor if they could speak.

The Pastor, continuously running the scenes from the night before over and over again in his mind:

"Sure Ben. Hey, things are working out well with Thomas. Samantha seems very comfortable with him."

Ben:

"Good! I'm glad you both have become so fond of him! Pastor, Sammie and I have been missing each other quite a bit, so I thought we all might enjoy a few nights together in your bedroom before Thomas returns. How do you feel about that?"

The Pastor:

"It's funny you should mention that Ben. I have really been missing our nights together and watching you and Samantha together. I've been making up for it by reading some erotic stories."

Ben:

"Did those stories by any chance involve a white wife with a black man?"

The Pastor:

"How did you know?"

Ben:

"Well, I only know that when you were away for three weeks I noticed your browser history and there seemed to be quite a few stories like that, some of which you apparently read more than once."

The Pastor:

"Well, especially here in the south it's a bit of a taboo thing, and so yes, I did find those stories very exciting."

Ben:

"Well while you were gone, Samantha was reading those same stories in your history, but she seemed to be concentrating on the husband being cuckolded by a black man. Maybe she also finds it a very tempting scenario."

The Pastor:

"Where are you going with this Ben? Does this have anything to do with Thomas?"

Ben:

"It might. Remember when Thomas got all those hornet stings?"

The Pastor:

"Yes, of course."

Ben:

"Well, you know that Samantha was helping him by applying the baking soda paste to his welts."

The Pastor:

"Yes. I knew that."

Ben:

"What you may not have known is that while she was applying the paste, two of the welts were up high on his thigh, under his cut-offs."

The Pastor:

"Where is this going Ben?"

Ben:

"Let me finish. When Samantha tried to take care of the first one, it was difficult for her because it was under his pant leg. So Thomas, innocently, said he would help her by briefly pulling his cut-offs up an inch or so, so she could get to that one. What he didn't realize, not wearing any underwear, is that in doing that he exposed one of his testicles to Samantha. It was perfectly innocent. No one meant anything by it. He was in great pain from the stings."

The Pastor:

"OK. That sounds innocent enough."

Ben:

"So, rather than telling Thomas he would have to put it on himself, because of the exposure of his testicle very close to her face, Samantha, again very innocently, applied the paste herself. Of course, this put her in very close proximity to his genitals, but she saw herself as a nurse just helping a patient."

The Pastor:

"OK."

Ben:

"The last welt was actually just under Thomas's scrotum and he was trying to tell her, to warn her the only way for her to access that one was by removing his cut-offs, which would have basically left him naked in front of her. But with his broken English, after trying several times to find the right words, Samantha still didn't understand what he was saying."

At this point the Pastor began feeling his cock begin to grow.

The Pastor:

"So, what happened Ben?"

Ben:

"Finally, in frustration, and still in great pain, Thomas undid his cut-offs and let them drop to the floor. Samantha was now face-to-face with Thomas's penis and scrotum. But again, she adopted the attitude of a nurse, so she had to hold his scrotum out of the way, in her hand, in order to apply the paste with her other hand. This put Thomas's penis and scrotum literally within inches of Samantha's face."

The Pastor's cock was now reaching full hardness.

Ben:

"Nothing sexual happened between them, but there was definitely a great deal of sexual tension for both of them."

The Pastor:

"Well, why didn't Samantha leave and tell him to put it on himself?"

Ben:

"That's a good question. I asked her about it and she said she didn't know. She just felt she needed to finish the job. It was the only welt left. In hindsight she realizes it was a mistake to become that familiar with him, but again, there was nothing sexual that occurred."

The Pastor:

"OK. Is that the end of it?"

Ben:

"Not exactly. Because of the sexual tension caused by this interlude Thomas now had a full erection, again, practically touching Samantha's face. She wanted to help him relieve himself but she knew it would be wrong and so left him while she went to the sink to wash her hands. Thomas went into the living room and lay down on the sofa. He began to masturbate himself in order to get relief. Samantha heard him groan and stood at the corner and watched him, since she couldn't pass through the room without him seeing her."

The Pastor:

"Did she watch him ejaculate?"

Ben:

"Yes. And she was very turned on by it. As a matter of fact, she then ran to the bedroom and masturbated herself."

The Pastor:

"So, is that the end of the story?"

The Pastor's cock was now leaking pre-cum freely as it twitched inside his pants, begging for release.

Ben:

"Almost. In her haste, Samantha hadn't closed her bedroom door and she apparently groaned loudly when she had her orgasm and Thomas heard her.

"You look very uncomfortable Pastor. It looks like things are getting very tight inside your pants. Would you like to take out your cock and relieve yourself?"

The Pastor:

"Oh no! I could never do that."

Ben:

"But you do it in front of me every time Samantha and I have sex on your bed. You have even sucked my cock as a condition to continue to witness our action on your bed. Go ahead. Take it out now, Pastor."

Reluctantly but obediently, the Pastor unzipped his pants, and pulled his raging erection out from his underwear, still leaking pre-cum.

"Here. Let me help you."

Ben now reached over and smoothed the pre-cum around the head of the Pastor's cock while the Pastor watched, wide-eyed. Ben now stroked his cock a few times and gathered more of his pre-cum, slowly stroking his cock seven or eight times until it felt completely rigid.

Ben:

"OK. Go ahead and finish."

Ben now watched as for the next four minutes the Pastor continued to slowly stroke his cock. Finally he was about to cum.

The Pastor:

"Oh!! Oh God!!! Oh yesss!"

With that the Pastor spurted three good ropes of cum through the air, landing on the floor and finally dribbling down his fingers.

Ben:

"Were you thinking about Samantha and Thomas while you were doing that?"

The Pastor:

"Are you reading my mind now?"

Ben:

"Well, yes or no?"

The Pastor:

"Of course I was. That's what we've been talking about the last several minutes."

Ben:

"Well, it's pretty obvious to me that both Samantha and you would really enjoy seeing her and Thomas in bed together. Both because you both enjoyed reading those stories about a white wife being with a black man, and because the fantasy was enough for you to orgasm in front of another man. Samantha had the exact same reaction. I want you to think about it. Samantha and I will be enjoying ourselves in your bedroom the next two nights and you are still invited to be there with us, subject to the conditions we've already agreed on.

"When Thomas returns in a few days, I think we should invite him to be an observer, like you, in the bedroom, while I have sex with Samantha. We'll see how it goes. But as always, we're looking for your consent. I know Samantha and Thomas have already made up their minds. They are quite taken with each other. So now it's up to you. Think about it. We'll talk after our session tonight."

The Pastor:

"This is all happening so fast. I'm not sure what to think. I must admit I am very excited about the prospect, but also reluctant and even a little afraid. Will Thomas be discreet? Is there any chance of this getting out?"

Ben:

"No chance at all. See you tonight."

****************************

That night after dinner and their traditional glasses of wine, Ben, Samantha and the Pastor had a little talk in the living room.

Ben had years ago read several books on the topic of both submissive and dominant lovers.

Besides spanking and a degree of forcefulness, it was not only being dominated that submissive women loved, but also the humiliation. This could also be accomplished with verbal abuse. Ben wanted to try this with Samantha, but he didn't want it to be a surprise to either of them.

Ben:

"It's obvious that a powerful turn-on for Sammie is being spanked and dominated. This is because her natural desire is to be submissive to her lover. Many women are like this. I'd like to introduce a new technique to our lovemaking tonight, but I want to be sure you're both comfortable with it."

"Humiliation is one of the biggest turn ons for submissives. That's why Sammie sometimes begs to be spanked. Having a man, not her husband, spank her during sex is tremendously humiliating and hence a huge turn on for her. There is another method that can have this same effect, and the combination of the two could lead to a much more intense sexual experience."

The Pastor:

"I'm not sure about this, Ben. What is this other method?"

Ben:

"It's the use of humiliating language, where the woman is referred to with harsh language, being called a bitch, a slut or a whore. It's just play-acting and of course only ever used in this context, when we're making love. I want to know if you both would be OK with trying it just for tonight, and then decide if it's something you like or not. What do you think?"

Samantha:

"Is that really necessary Ben? It seems kind of weird."

Ben:

"No, of course it's not necessary. That's why I'm suggesting we try it just for tonight and then you decide if you liked it or not. Do you want to give it a try? You'll never know if you don't try."

The Pastor:

"Well, Ben you haven't steered us wrong yet, so I'm game if Samantha is, but just tonight. But what if Samantha becomes uncomfortable with it once you get going?"

Ben:

"Sammie, if there's ever anything we do in bed that makes you uncomfortable, all you have to say out loud is "NO!". As soon as I hear that, then that will be the end of it. Fair enough?"

Samantha:

"Alright. I'm OK with that I guess. We can try it tonight."

Ben:

"Good! I really think you'll love it. There'll be some hair pulling, but no injuries. And some degrading language. If you don't like it, then tonight will be a one-time thing."

At this the three retired to the bedroom. The Pastor removed all his clothing and sat down in his usual chair, positioned as he liked it.

Samantha lay naked on her back on the bed. After a half hour of making out passionately and caressing each other, Ben began to pleasure Samantha orally. She spread her legs far apart and pulled her knees up to give him easy access. Over the course of the next twenty minutes, Ben brought her to two exuberant orgasms.

Next Ben walked over to the Pastor.

Ben:

"OK. Pastor. The price of admission. Get me good and hard and help me into your wife's pussy."

Ben could see the Pastor's cock was already hard and pointing upward. As Ben walked up and stood before him the Pastor began to stroke Ben's cock slowly for a few minutes, cupping and massaging his balls with the other hand. Pre-cum began to leak from the Pastor's cock.

Ben:

"You seem to be enjoying this Pastor."

The Pastor:

"I think you're ready now."

Ben:

"Nope. I need to be nice and wet. You need to work up a good head of spit, drool it all over my cock and suck me good and hard and slowly. I'll let you know when I'm ready. That's not for you to decide."

The Pastor now began to gather spit into his mouth and then descended over Ben's cock, taking it in his mouth, first just licking around the head and sucking the head, letting it pop out from time to time. Then his head began to descend as inch by inch Ben's cock disappeared inside the Pastor's mouth. After many progressive attempts, within a few minutes the Pastor's nose was buried in Ben's pubic hair on each descent. In a few more minutes Ben was ready.

Ben:

"Sammie, baby, let's get you on all fours on the bed. Stay in this position so the Pastor has a good view from his chair. OK. Pastor, let's go visit your wife. I want you to guide my cock into her as usual."

The Pastor followed Ben over to the bed and held his rigid cock in his left hand.

Ben:

"Sammie, hold yourself open for your lover."

Samantha reached back as usual and pulled her labia apart, revealing her inner coral colored canal peeking out through her thick black bush. The Pastor rubbed the head of Ben's cock all around against the opening. As Ben continued to thrust, and the Pastor continued to massage her labia with Ben's cock, it finally found her entrance.

Ben:

"Go ahead Pastor. Push it in a few inches."

As the Pastor continued to push Ben's cock into his wife's vagina, Samantha began to moan. When the head pushed past the ring and popped into her canal Ben told the Pastor he was done and could take his seat.

Ben began to assume a new, more dominant attitude toward Samantha, which seemed to really turn her on. After four or five minutes of getting her used to him being inside, he began to pummel her, slamming into her ass cheeks with his thighs as he held her tightly at the waist. His approach was much for forceful and dominant than normal.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. Samantha continued to groan louder and louder. The Pastor was frantically stroking his cock as he watched his wife submit to this older man, her ass cheeks jiggling and wobbling with each impact. Her breasts swinging wildly. She began to verbalize her ravishment.

Samantha:

"OH! OH! OH GODDDDDD!!!"

Ben then went into a verbal tirade that shocked the Pastor.

Ben:

"Come on, little bitch! Cum all over my cock. Come on!"

He then loudly smacked her ass. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Samantha:

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! PLEASE SPANK ME SOME MORE!"

The Pastor was shocked but also extremely aroused by this older man's treatment of his wife.

Ben:

"Take it!! Take all that cock! C'mon little slut!"

She was getting an ungodly pounding that was not only causing a level of erotic ecstasy she never could have imagined possible, but also a punishment so brutal she felt she might pass out at any moment. His abusive language seemed to raise her level of arousal much more quickly. His verbal humiliation was really turning her on as she groaned louder and louder. His pure domination of her, combined with the amazing and powerful sexual releases she was experiencing was really turning up the heat rapidly. She loved this verbal abuse and humiliation. Ben was right. It was a huge turn-on for her.

Then, more spanking.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!!!

Samantha, her voice shuddering like there's an earthquake coming:

"OHHHHHH!! OHHHH! GODDDDD!!!!"

The Pastor could clearly see Ben's red handprints on his wife's ass, now glowing red. It was like the eroticism in the room had been turned up to 10 as the Pastor watched and listened as his wife was verbally humiliated.

The pummeling Ben was now giving her forced her to collapse from her hands down onto her elbows and then her shoulders as she groaned louder and louder.

Ben:

"Come on Sammie, cum on my cock! Cum on my cock you little slut! Tell me what you want me to do!"

That was all Samantha could take, the constant severe pounding she was enduring, combined with the unbearable humiliation, right in front of her husband. It was too much. In only a few minutes she cried out:

"OH MY GODDDDDD!!! OH MY!! OH MYYYYYYY!!!!! OH SOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!! DON'T STOP!!! DON'T STOPPPPP!! KEEP FUCKING MEEEEE!!! HARDER!! HARDER!!! I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOUR HARD COCK!!!"

The Pastor was spewing his cum across the bedroom floor. Ben could feel Samantha getting extremely wet. His cock was soaked in her juices. Samantha had now dropped completely down onto the bed, lying flat on her stomach, her legs shaking uncontrollably. Sweat running from her face. Ben wasn't ready yet, but this was also quite an exertion for him.

As he adjusted himself to her new position, moving further over on top of her body, he wasn't stopping. She would have no rest until his seed was deep in her womb. He continued pounding her rapidly, right through her orgasm, now moving his cock in circles and from side to side inside her. All Samantha could muster was a long, low groan. Sweat was dripping from Ben's brow onto her back. His pubic hair was thoroughly soaked in her juices, as was hers.

Even after her previous sessions with Ben, this was a much more dominant treatment of Samantha. It was exhausting, but oh, so fantastic! She had never experienced such absolute bliss. Her body felt like it was buzzing.

Ben, shouting:

"OK. Get ready. I'm gonna cum bitch. Hey Pastor, I'm about to fill up your wife's pussy with my cum. Take it all slut! Your husband's watching and he's cumming all over the place. I'm gonna fill his wife's cunt up with my cream."

At this warning, Samantha emitted a loud, shrill squeal and she screamed:

"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!! I WANT ALL YOUR CUM!!!

With that outburst Samantha came again:

"OH NOOOOO!!! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!! DO IT TO MEEEE!!! GIVE ME ALL OF IT!!!! OH GODDDDDD!!!"

Her entire body was now shuddering in complete surrender and submission. That sent Ben over the edge.

Ben:

"OH FUCK!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! TAKE IT ALL BITCH!"

Now he slowed down to expel his cum. Every time he slammed into her now he waited a second and there was a long, powerful spurt filling Samantha with his man seed. Then he would back out and slam into her again. Another spurt. After each spurt he shouted, "TAKE IT!" After five or six spurts he finally fell exhausted across her back, her body continuing to shake and shudder. Their hearts were pounding like racehorses. Their breathing rapid and deep. The Pastor was so overcome by this scene he practically passed out. His limp cock continued to dribble cum. Ben and Samantha's bodies were both completely coated and slick with their mixed sweat and sexual emissions. The room reeked of sex.

****************************

The next morning Ben had a talk with the Pastor and Samantha.

Ben:

"So, what did you think about last night? Sammie seemed to enjoy my being very dominant as well as using some verbal humiliation. As I suspected, it's bringing her a much greater sexual fulfillment and much more powerful orgasms. It has the same effect on me. Sammie's submissiveness, especially with you in the room watching, really takes me to a higher level of sexual satisfaction. How did you feel about it Pastor?"

The Pastor:

"I don't know what to say. I was completely blown away. I've never seen anything like that. I never would have expected it, but it was . . . wonderful!"

Ben:

"So, does that mean you enjoyed it?"