The Pastor's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so embarrassing Ben. Yes, those were my favorite stories. I don't know why. Maybe it was just the forbidden, taboo nature of those stories. You know how here in the south blacks are looked down upon. So to fantasize about a white wife being dominated and taken sexually by a powerful black man is very exciting."

Ben:

"Did you rub yourself while reading those stories?"

Samantha:

"Yes Ben. Those were some of my most powerful orgasms, imagining a large, powerful black man dominating me and having his way with me."

Ben:

"Well, it's becoming clear to me that you and Thomas have a very strong desire to go to bed together. And it's not just the sex part. You are both turned on by your submissiveness and his dominance, as well as for your stark racial difference. What do you think?"

Samantha:

"I think you're exactly right Ben. But the Pastor would never stand for that. Thomas and I can never be together sexually."

Ben:

"'Never' is a powerful word and is not always true. Did you know those same stories made up almost half of all the stories the Pastor was reading. It must be a scenario that also gets him very excited."

Samantha:

"No, I didn't think about that. What does it mean?"

Ben:

"What it means is that the Pastor would probably be very excited to watch his wife being taken by a powerful black man, like Thomas. But we can't presume anything. From the beginning we have been open and honest with him, at least before you and I had intercourse with each other. I need to speak with the Pastor privately about this and I have to be very careful how I approach it. I'll need some time to think about it."

Samantha:

"Ben, please don't let anything happen to Thomas. It's not his fault. I really led him on. I couldn't help it. He's only a very young man. Life is hard enough for him. I don't want to be the one to make it harder. If the Pastor tells him to leave I won't be able to live with myself. I just couldn't help myself. When I'm around him, he's like a powerful magnet and I feel myself drawn to him."

Ben:

"I can only say I need to think about how to approach this with your husband. I'll do the best I can, but in the end, it's really up to what's acceptable to him. We shouldn't go behind his back. His racial prejudice doesn't help matters. But maybe we can use it to our advantage, since he often chose the stories involving a black man."

Samantha:

"I trust you Ben. I feel like I've created a huge problem. And I miss making love to you sooooooo much!"

Ben:

"You didn't create any problem Samantha. It's only human nature. I'm dying to get back in bed with you too. Maybe I'll send Thomas back to the lumber mill for a few days while we work things out. That way you and I can have a few nights together and involve the Pastor. In a moment of sexual weakness, maybe he'll show a more liberal attitude. What do you think?"

Samantha:

"All I can think is I can't wait to have you back inside me again."

Ben then forcefully pulled Samantha into his arms, smashing her breasts tightly against him and kissed her passionately while he caressed and tightly squeezed her ass cheeks. As their tongues dueled frantically he pinched her nipple and Samantha whimpered. Samantha lowered her hand and began to rub Ben's crotch.

She next dropped to her knees and unbuckled his belt, undid the button and pulled his zipper down. She then pulled his pants and underwear down together and freed his now growing cock from its confinement. As it bobbed before her face, she just admired it for a moment and then quickly took Ben's cock into her mouth.

She began to lavish her saliva all over it, examining every part with her exploring tongue, pulling her head away with strong suction and then descending on it again. Finally she had taken his entire cock into her mouth, her nose now buried itself in his pubic hair on each descent. She sucked and sucked, harder and harder. She wanted his cum. She wanted to swallow all of it. She missed her intimacy with him so much!

Ben began to grunt, realizing he wouldn't last long under her insistent attack. Samantha removed her mouth from his cock for a moment, still holding it with her hand and stroking it as it throbbed and twitched and she looked up at him, wild-eyed.

Samantha:

"Ben, please, please give me your seed! Give me all of it! I need you so bad! Fill me up!"

She then descended on his cock once again, desperate for his release. Ben had been taken completely by surprise. This much younger Pastor's wife had incredibly quickly brought him to the brink of release.

Ben now began to take complete control, holding her head firmly between his hands, immobilizing her, now pumping his cock in and out of her mouth rapidly as she remained still, keeping maximum pressure on his cock with her mouth and staring up at him wide-eyed in absolute submissiveness and admiration, watching his face contort in uncontrolled ecstasy:

"OH FUCK! SAMMIE! OH FUCK! HERE IT COMES! TAKE IT!! TAKE IT ALL!!!"

Neither of them had noticed that Thomas was staring through the kitchen window, watching Samantha, the Pastor's wife, sucking his friend's cock!

Samantha submitted to him fully, tightening her mouth against his rapidly pistoning cock as much as she could, wanting to force an orgasm from him. Swirling her tongue around its girth. Ben now launched spurt after powerful spurt directly into Samantha's welcoming mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but she couldn't keep up. Ben's seed began to spill out of both corners of her mouth, now dripping quickly down her chin and onto her house dress.

Several seconds after his last spurt, Ben withdrew his cock, slightly flaccid now, but still retaining most of its length and slapped her forcefully back and forth across her cheeks with it, leaving trails of semen on her face, as his ballsack swung wildly before her, further demonstrating his dominance of the much younger woman, the Pastor's wife. He had never treated her like this. It brought her also to the brink. That was all Samantha could take. This incredibly new dominant position Ben took towards her and this new level of humiliation was just too exciting for her to stop herself. Without even touching herself, she immediately had a thundering orgasm.

Samantha:

"OH GOD!! OH BEN!!!! OH GODDDDD!!! OH MY!! OH MYYYYYY!!!!"

Samantha now reached her hand under her house dress and into her panties to continue rubbing herself. She couldn't believe how wet she was. Her hand was soaking in her fluid. Her thick forest of pubic hair was also soaked with her juices.

Ben, pulling his pants back up:

"Go clean yourself up and get back to work. I need to think about how to address the Pastor about this."

Thomas had returned to the garden. The last thing he saw was Ben's cum flowing from the sides of Samantha's mouth, down her chin and dripping onto her housedress. Neither of them had noticed him watching.

****************************

Ben decided the best course was to eliminate Thomas from the scene for a few days, give the Pastor a few more nights of watching Ben have sex with Samantha, and while the Pastor was in a state of relative weakness, not wanting to end this exciting escapade, gradually and carefully bring up having Thomas come into the bedroom with them as an observer, like the Pastor. It was the best strategy he could think of.

That night Ben spoke with Thomas and told him he needed to return to his mobile home for a few days while Ben got some things in order. Thomas was confused and a little disappointed, but he trusted Ben and agreed. Tomorrow morning he would take Thomas to the train station.

Ben:

"I'll contact you when it's time to come back. I think it'll be two or three days."

Thomas:

"OK my friend Ben. I wait for you. You are good friend for Thomas."

****************************

That night, while Thomas lay asleep on the sofa, around 3:00 AM, Samantha woke up, her throat parched, needing a drink of water. The Pastor lay snoring beside her. She slowly and quietly got up, and silently walked to the bedroom door and closed it behind her. All she wore was a very lightweight nightgown, with no panties or bra. It was mostly see-through in the right light.

She walked slowly down the steps to the main level. One made a very slight squeak and Thomas awoke. She thought she was now standing on the floor and as she extended her left foot forward she quickly realized there must have been one more step, because the floor was not there. She quickly tried to regain her balance, but it was too late. As her ankle twisted, she fell to the carpeted floor in a heap.

Thomas immediately got off the sofa and ran to her:

"Pastor lady. You OK? Thomas hear you fall."

Samantha:

"Oh Thomas, I think I twisted my ankle. We must be quiet. The others are sleeping."

Thomas scooped her up off the floor as if she was weightless. As he carried her she had her arm around his neck. As he looked down he could clearly see the wobble of her breasts, and because of the very light material her dark nipples were clearly evident beneath the fabric. As he placed her on the sofa, she sat up, resting her back against the armrest of the sofa, putting her hands on top of her thighs. Thomas put a pillow behind her back.

Thomas whispered:

"Thomas help pretty pastor lady. Thomas be very quiet."

Samantha:

"It's the left one."

Thomas was wearing only a pair of underwear. Kneeling up on the sofa, facing her, he lifted her foot and brought it to his face. He admired its perfection. Her manicured toenails. He loved her cute little foot. He gently ran his thumb across the bottoms of her toes. He pressed his fat lips against the top of her foot and kissed it. He heard Samantha gasp very quietly. Next Thomas placed her foot against his bare chest and pressed it there. Samantha gazed in amazement as she watched this powerful black man hold her white foot against his black chest and begin to softly massage and caress her ankle. They were both becoming aroused.

Thomas, whispering:

"Heat help heal."

As Thomas continued to massage her foot Samantha glanced at his crotch and could easily see Thomas's arousal as his penis created an unmistakable tent in his underwear, straining to escape. After about ten minutes of massaging her foot and ankle Thomas gently rotated her foot slowly around in a circle. He asked:

"Tell Thomas if pain."

Samantha:

"Ummmmmm. That feels soooo goooood. It must not have been a sprain. I don't feel any more pain."

As he held her foot in this position, Samantha in her sleepiness wasn't conscious of the fact that without any panties on she was giving Thomas a close up view of her thick black forest. Thomas now lifted her other foot, pressing both her feet against his chest. Suddenly becoming aware that he now had a clear shot of her pussy, Samantha's hand flew to her crotch to hold her nightgown down, blocking his view. Thomas ignored her and was now holding both feet against his chest, now massaging the other one.

Samantha:

"Ohhhh that feels soooooo good."

Thomas stopped, still holding both her feet pressed up against his chest and gazed at her. As she stared back at him, Samantha thought about his request after she dressed his hornet stings, to relieve him, and how she turned him down. Now he had given her so much pleasure in spite of it. He was so unselfish. If only she had the nerve to reach out and caress his penis. She so wanted to touch this young man intimately. Biting her lip, staring at the twitching, erect bulge in Thomas's underwear, Samantha forced herself to blurt out the words:

"Do you want me to help you, Thomas?"

Thomas:

"Thomas help pretty pastor lady to help Thomas. You be still pretty pastor lady."

At that Thomas released her feet for a moment and shoved his underwear down to his knees, readjusting himself on the sofa. Samantha stared in fascination at the large black cock bouncing before her only a few feet away. As she looked downward she watched his ballsack swing slowly back and forth from his sudden movement. Thomas returned to pressing her feet against his chest, warming them.

Samantha thought she was about to be just a spectator again, watching him stroke himself to relief. Anxious to be involved in some way, to touch him in some way and be a part of his relief, she whispered:

"Do you want me to do anything?"

Thomas leaned forward and reached with his right hand and gently stroked her hair and the side of her face affectionately.

Thomas:

"Pretty pastor lady, you already help Thomas. Thomas now make love to pretty pastor lady's feet."

Thomas took each foot in his hand and in turn, kissed and licked each one, running his fat tongue along the length of the bottom of each one. He then sucked the toes of each foot into his mouth, slathering his tongue all over them and sucking them. He could hear another quiet gasp escape Samantha's lips. Samantha was wild with sexual arousal. She had never felt anything like this before. She began to feel her hips start to involuntarily lift themselves rhythmically over and over. Why should she get aroused from a man kissing and licking and sucking her feet? But it was so intimate! So erotic!

Thomas now backed up a few inches, took a foot in each hand and enclosed his angry, throbbing cock between her feet. He now began to move her feet up and down, pressing them against his erection. Still wet from his copious saliva her feet slid easily.

Samantha gazed at what was unfolding before her with eyes wide. She had never imagined anything as sexy as this. It was so erotic! Without thinking she blurted out in a whisper:

"Nooo! Let meeeee!!!!"

Thomas now released both her feet and Samantha began to press them against his shaft, sliding them up and down, up and down. Thomas groaned slightly. She was amazed at the pure eroticism of this act. She had heard about people having foot fetishes. She had completely forgotten about the fact that now that she had relocated the hand that was trying to hide her private parts. Thomas had a full view of her thick forest between her now spread legs. She considered putting her hand back down so he couldn't see her, but decided that wasn't fair. After all, she was willingly staring at his nakedness, masturbating him with her feet.

Lying back, propped up by her elbows, she gazed intently at the action she was producing as her feet went to work. Thomas likewise leaned back against the armrest at the other end of the sofa, relaxing and enjoying the show. Occasionally he would look at her face and saw she was totally captivated by what was taking place.

Samantha now experimented, taking one foot away and massaging and scratching his balls with it. She was able to slightly grip his penis with the toes of her other foot and continued stroking him. The sight of her white feet massaging this aroused ebony cock and black scrotum caused a minor orgasm for her. She felt the tremor move through her body as a slight whimper escaped her lips. Her legs shook for a moment. Thomas knew something had happened.

Thomas was getting close, but Samantha's feet were starting to dry up and he was feeling chafed.

Thomas:

"Pretty pastor lady, Thomas need more spit. Pretty pastor lady help?"

Samantha put her feet down on the sofa and threw herself toward the object of her fascination and desire. With her mouth nearly touching the tip of his penis she watched as a small blob of cum made its exit. She quickly grabbed his shaft with her right hand and moved her mouth over top of it, devouring it. While inside her mouth, she licked off his first small offering, tasted it and swallowed it. With her face right up in his genitals, she again noticed his male scent was very strong. Definitely stronger than Ben's. Different, but not bad. It was a heady aroma.

She began to release copious amounts of saliva all over his cock as she sucked and sucked and licked it. She desperately wanted him to cum in her mouth, and became very aggressive in her sucking, swirling her tongue all around his cock.

Thomas soon realized her intentions and decided to intervene. As he gently lifted her head away he spoke:

"Pretty pastor lady make enough spit now. Now pretty pastor lady feet finish."

Thomas now was no longer reclining but was kneeling erect before Samantha, taking her feet, once again in his hands, and placing them against his penis, which now had long strings of Samantha's saliva dripping from it.

Thomas:

"Pretty pastor lady help Thomas now."

Samantha now continued her ministrations, massaging his cock with her slippery feet. She could hear a few almost silent moans escape Thomas's mouth as they both continued to be very quiet. This entire experience was extremely stimulating to Samantha and she actually felt she might cum again. By now Samantha's nightgown was bunched up at her hips. Her ass and pussy were fully exposed to Thomas. He could easily see that the insides of her thighs just below the thick black bush were shiny with her arousal. He could just barely make out the pink edges of her fattened labia peeking out from deep within their covering. Sweat was dripping from their foreheads as their hearts and breathing speeded up. Their breathing remained quiet, but rapid. Their hearts were pounding.

Thomas now took control by grabbing both her feet, pressing them harder against his cock and forcing them up and down much more rapidly. The moment finally arrived. Thomas bit his tongue to keep from crying out. Using her feet he directed his cock in her direction and gave himself a few more strokes. That was all it took.

The first spurt flew powerfully over her body. The stream landed down her nighty and along the inside of her right thigh. There were four more long spurts. When it was done, Samantha had his spunk in her hair, across her face and lips, her nighty and the last two spurts had only gone far enough to make it to her pussy. On top of her forest lay a pretty good sampling of Thomas's cum, slowly sinking into the morass. Thomas now got up from the sofa and walked over to Samantha. He slowly wiped his cock across her face, painting her cheeks, her lips and her nose with his cum as he stroked himself to summon what was left.

This final act of humiliation took Samantha over the edge a second time. But this orgasm was much more serious. Thomas saw she was about to scream and quickly clamped his large hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming out loud. Her hips bucked upward insistently. Thomas lowered his head and gave her a few long licks up and down her gash and then tickled her clit with the tip of his tongue. Her hips were bucking so hard now he feared she would throw them both off the sofa. He could hear her muffled screams under his hand, but just barely as she stared up at him, wide-eyed.

When she finally began to recover, her legs were still shaking as she held her hand down against her sex, trying to calm herself. Her heart was racing incredibly fast. Thomas stared down at her, amazed at the sexuality of this mature woman. Their eyes locked, with Samantha still breathing hard and they just stared into each other's eyes for almost a full minute. When her legs stopped shaking, Thomas said,

"Pretty pastor lady love Thomas very much. Thomas love pretty pastor lady very much. Pretty pastor lady need to go be clean and back in bed with Pastor. Bye Bye."

With that Thomas leaned over her and began to kiss her full on the lips. Samantha immediately responded by putting her arm around his neck and kissing him back. When he pushed his tongue against the closed mouth of the Pastor's wife, she opened her mouth wide and readily engaged in a dance of tongues with him. After a few minutes she felt herself becoming aroused again at the intimacy of this powerful young man.