The Pastor's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pastor:

"I don't think that word even begins to describe it. It was amazing! It was unbelievable watching her submit to you completely."

Ben:

"That's what I was hoping. Sammie?"

Samantha:

"Well, I guess I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but that was really hot! Calling me those words deepened my level of humiliation and sent my level of sexual excitement through the roof! And my orgasms were unbelievable! I found myself craving your name-calling. It sounds so strange to say, but it's true."

Ben:

"Let's get together again tonight. I really think you both would enjoy an interracial aspect with Thomas involved if you decide that's what you'd like to try, even if just once."

Samantha was very excited about the prospect but was afraid to seem too anxious in front of her husband.

The Pastor:

"If it's what Samantha wants I guess I'd be willing to give it a try once, before passing judgment."

Ben:

"Sammie?"

Samantha:

"I'd love to. He has an animal magnetism and youthful innocence. It's hard for me to resist him."

Ben:

"Good. I'll let him know to catch the train in the morning. Meanwhile we'll have another good time tonight."

That night, Ben limited their activity to only oral sex. He felt Samantha needed a little time to recuperate. The big night would be tomorrow. With Thomas.

****************************

The next morning Ben picked up Thomas at the train station. On the way back in the car he explained everything to Thomas. He told him Samantha was just as attracted to him as he was to her. He explained the arrangement they had with her husband, the Pastor. He also took some time in explaining how Samantha loved to be submissive to a strong, dominant male lover. He told him how she loved to be spanked during sex. That her husband would be present to watch. He explained that they had just tried something now and everyone loved it.

He told Thomas he and Samantha would enjoy oral sex first, to get her warmed up. Then, the Pastor would get him ready with his hands and mouth and help to guide his penis into the Pastor's wife. From there on he would be on his own but should follow Ben's lead in how he treated Samantha.

Thomas couldn't believe his good fortune. His eyes wide, he exclaimed:

"This is all true good friend Ben? I cannot believe!! She is so beautiful! This is best news I ever have in my life!"

That night they all sat down to dinner and shared a bottle of wine, then retired to the living room.

Ben:

"I have explained to Thomas what will be happening, but I will be there the whole time in case there is any misunderstanding. First I will spend some time with Samantha while you two watch. When it's time, the Pastor can get Thomas ready."

The Pastor:

"What! You never said anything about that! I'm not putting his black thing in my mouth!"

Ben:

"Your role will be exactly the same as always Pastor. Thomas will be making love to your wife and you will make him ready. Nothing is changed. You agreed to this and you can't back out now. If you don't want to participate, as always, you're welcome to wait outside the room. Your role is simply to prepare the man who will inseminate your wife. So tell me now. Are you staying or are you going outside."

The Pastor:

"Well, I guess you don't offer me much choice. I'll do it, but this is a one time deal for me."

Ben:

"I think you're going to love this evening Pastor, just as much as all of us."

****************************

After finishing a second bottle of red wine between the four of them, they all headed up to the Pastor's bedroom. Once inside, Ben lit some candles and turned off all the lights. The room was a bit dim, but still allowed for the Pastor and Thomas to have a good view of the action as Ben and Samantha got on the bed.

Ben:

"Thomas, at this point everyone removes all their clothes and you can sit in this chair, next to the Pastor while Sammie and I spend some time together."

Thomas noticed that Ben was calling the Pastor's wife "Sammie" which made it seem like Ben was closer to her than her own husband, who never called her by that name.

Samantha couldn't help stealing glances at Thomas. This was the second time she had seen him completely naked. She didn't know he had also seen her naked when she lay asleep in her bedroom that day. Other than the scar on the side of his face his body appeared nearly perfect. Very dark black, smooth skin. Strong, muscular legs and arms, flat stomach and broad chest. Samantha also spent a few moments staring at his cock. It looked wonderful. Would she get to touch it? To taste it? So black. So smooth. She just wanted it in her mouth. And in her pussy. Tonight she would be taken, ravished, by this black god. It was impossible to contain her excitement.

The Pastor felt a bit intimidated by Thomas's physique and his self-assured confidence. Would this 18 year old young man actually be having sex with his 34 year old wife? Right in front of him?

As the Pastor and Thomas settled into their chairs, Ben and Samantha lay on the bed talking to one another in a whisper. Thomas heard her giggle. Ben began stroking her hair and her face. He leaned in toward her and kissed her gently on the mouth. He kissed her all over her face. Then he kissed her again, this time searching with his tongue inside her mouth which she willingly opened for him. Their tongues dueled and played as their sexual libido began to slowly rise. He put his hand behind her head, holding her to him and began to kiss her a bit more aggressively. Her cheeks were turning red.

Next Ben moved to her neck, kissing and licking her there. He moved down to her breasts and began sucking on one, pulling the nipple into his mouth, gently squeezing it between his teeth. All three men could hear her gasp. He continued to suck and lick it, now pulling as much of her breast into his mouth as he could, holding it there and sucking, licking. He now moved to the other breast, giving it the same treatment. Although difficult to hear, everyone could clearly make out a very soft, quiet moan from her lips. He next began biting her nipples and sucking her breasts hard, giving her red hickies and bruises.

Samantha cried out:

"Owwww!!! Ohhhhh Goddd!!"

Next Ben moved down her body, licking along her tummy and circling his tongue within her navel. He moved past her thick bushy black forest to her knee and began to work his tongue slowly up the inside of her thigh. He ran his tongue right up to the first pubic hairs and worked his tongue all around the forested area.

He could easily smell her arousal already. He couldn't wait to taste her, but it wasn't time yet. He then moved to the other thigh and gave it the same treatment, lavishing the inside of her thigh with his tongue, making tiny bites of the tender flesh, more hickies and small bruises from his rough treatment, again resulting in a very quiet moan.

Her leg twitched. His tongue continued its journey again, up to her lush thick bush and ran it all along the border. At the very top of her thigh, on the inside, he began to suck in the soft flesh, washing it with his tongue inside his mouth. Samantha's eyes were closed. She seemed to be entering another state.

Ben now moved his nose through her fluffy tufts, drawing in her scent, up and down, up and down where her gash was below. Samantha began to very slowly very slightly undulate her hips, trying to get herself closer to the intruder. Ben next grabbed a fat pillow. With one hand he lifted her at the hips and pushed the pillow under her ass to lift it up, making her more accessible. He then grabbed both of her ankles and pushed her legs over his shoulders. Then he roughly pushed her knees apart. Ben now spoke to her in a very loud and commanding tone:

"Open yourself up for me bitch. Now!"

Ben had warned Thomas that this was something new they were trying but Thomas wasn't really prepared to hear his friend calling this Pastor's wife a bitch. But she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed to like it.

Ben:

"C'mon little slut! Tell me what you want! What do you want me to do to you bitch?"

Samantha:

"Ohhhh Goddddd! Oh God!! Make me cum!!! Please lick me and make me cum!!!! Oh God!!!

Ben:

"I told you to open up for me you little bitch!"

Thomas and the Pastor watched in fascination. The Pastor was shocked at Ben's treatment of his wife. Thomas remembered Ben told him she really liked being dominated and humiliated. Samantha was also startled by his commanding tone, but she positively loved being dominated. Samantha obediently reached down with both her hands and pulled her labia apart.

Beyond the thick growth Ben could see her pink canal with her clitorus at the top. He extended his tongue and pulled it slowly but firmly from the bottom of her opening, up to the top. Again, a soft, quiet moan from Samantha. He now reversed direction and pulled his tongue from the top back down to the bottom. He did this several times, pressing firmly with his tongue into her flesh. Samantha now began to slightly roll her hips, inviting him to continue.

After a few minutes of this treatment, Ben decided to push his tongue directly into her opening. His tongue entered the opening and he pushed it in as far as he could, then moved it around as it explored her interior. Samantha moaned a bit louder. He continued this exploration for several minutes. Samantha began lifting her hips off the pillow, trying to coax his tongue in further.

As the Pastor observed his wife's behavior, now starting to buck her hips against Ben's face as he pleasured her with his tongue, it was too much. Holding his short, fat, and mostly erect slimy cock in his hand, he gave it one more stroke. He immediately launched four respectable fat spurts into the air and the rest ran down the outside of his fingers.

Next Ben decided to move to the main target, her love button. His tongue slowly trailed its way up her gash and when he got to the top he began earnestly licking and sucking at her clit. He would suck it into his mouth and then press his lips against it, squeezing it harshly. Then he would lick it and suck it some more. He continued this punishment and Samantha responded by now rhythmically lifting her hips and lowering them, pushing her clit against his tongue and lips and then retreating, over and over. Samantha now sounded a long, low groan from deep in her chest. "Mmmmmmmmm. Yesssssssss".

Ben's tongue returned to her opening and found it much wetter than before, partially from his saliva, but mostly from Samantha releasing her natural lubricant. He licked up her essence, painting the area for a few minutes with his tongue. Next he returned to her clit, this time in earnest. Now he was frantically licking, sucking, pulling it into his mouth and squeezing it with his lips. He teased it with his teeth. Samantha's head began to loll from side to side and she made a much louder groan.

Samantha:

"Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhh that's so nice!!"

Ben:

"OK bitch, get your fuckin' legs off me and spread 'em out nice and wide."

She now had moved her legs off Ben's shoulders, and spread her legs as far as she could, giving him even greater access. Ben continued his attack. The wet, slurping noise was easy to hear throughout the room. The Pastor and Thomas could now smell Samantha's arousal.

As Ben continued his rapid and demanding attack on Samantha's clit, she lifted herself up on her elbows and watched him. She was now approaching a higher state of sexual arousal and she reached out and grabbed Ben's head, holding him tightly against her sex. Her hips were now almost bucking up against him.

"Ohhhhh Godddd!!! Ohh don't stop please!!! Soooo good!! You . . . you . . y . . you're making me cummmmm!!!"

Ben continued his assault. The Pastor and Thomas could now see the toes on both of her feet were tightly clenched as she shoved her hips up against him. Ben reached up with his hand and grabbed a nipple and pinched it harshly.

"OWWWW!! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

Sweat was now beginning to run down Samantha's face. She began breathing hard, her heart pounding. Ben now reached up with both his hands and pinched both nipples hard and didn't let them go, as he continued his oral attack. Samantha cried out:

"AHHHHHHH!!!! Oh my!! OH MY GODDDD!!!"

She covered his hands with her own as he continued to pinch them hard. He now took her clit and held it between his teeth, gently pressing with increasing force against it.

"Oh Godddd!!! You're . . . You're . . . You're making me cu . . cu . . cum so hard!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!"

At that Samantha flailed her arms around and bucked her hips so violently against Ben he was knocked out of the way. She squealed three or four times and then screamed. Her legs shook as if electrified. Her fists gripped the sheets until her knuckles were white. There was a large wet spot on the sheets. Samantha was having her first orgasm of the night. Sweat was running down both sides of her face.

Ben didn't wait for her to recover.

"OK slut, now it's time to take care of me."

The Pastor was shocked at Ben's using such language with his wife, but his shock was rapidly overcome by his excitement.

Ben now grabbed her by the hair and roughly pulled her head down to his crotch where his cock lay semi-erect.

"Get to work little bitch."

She was still panting from her fantastic orgasm, but instantly took his cock in her hand and began sucking it. Ben lay on his back on the bed.

"Lick my balls too, suck 'em. C'mon! Get to work!"

Samantha had his cock at full attention within about two minutes, slathering it with her hot, wet tongue as she continued breathing hard from the exertion of her own orgasm which had yet to subside. Ben looked over at the Pastor and at Thomas. They were both stroking their cocks. Thomas couldn't wait to get his hands on this hot older woman.

She turned her attention to Ben's balls, licking his sack and pulling his balls one at a time into her mouth and sucking and caressing them with her tongue. She drew his musky scent deep into her nostrils. She wondered what it would be like to suck Thomas's huge balls. After a few minutes she returned her attention to his cock and began sucking and licking it again.

When Ben felt he was close enough he told her to stop and sit up. Samantha immediately obeyed. Ben then rapidly stroked himself 15 or 20 times and he was there. He aimed his cock directly at Samantha and landed five powerful spurts across her face and breasts. He watched as it began to run down her body to her belly.

As his cock began to shrink, dribbling cum, Ben said:

"You're not finished. Clean me up."

Samantha leaned forward in the bed and took him into her mouth once again, his cock no longer erect, a still partially elongated, but waning and softening staff, swirling her tongue around his receding member until she had gathered every remnant of his seed. She then gave his ball sack a good washing with her tongue.

Ben then lifted her head and gave her a long, deep kiss, tasting his seed still warm in her mouth.

Ben:

"OK everybody. We're gonna take a 45 minute break, have a glass of wine and relax.

Samantha:

"I'm gonna take a shower and get cleaned up, but I need to just lie here and rest for awhile. That was amazing! I definitely would like some wine."

After Ben heard the shower come on, he carried a glass of wine into the bathroom.

Ben:

"Hey baby. I brought you your wine."

He reached into the shower and gave her nipple a pinch. She yelped and then took the glass from him and swallowed half of the wine.

Ben:

"You're gonna get to know Thomas a lot better when you come back in the bedroom. I want you to be sure and show him a really good time. He's a young guy without a lot of experience. You'll both remember this experience for the rest of your lives. Come here and give me a kiss."

Samantha moved to Ben and kissed him long and hard, water dripping from her body.

****************************

(Everybody has returned to the Pastor's bedroom and finished their wine.)

Ben:

"OK Thomas, you're up next. The Pastor will get you ready. You know what to do Pastor."

Thomas made his way over to the Pastor and stood in front of him, his flaccid cock now hanging limply across his ball sack. The Pastor was also surprised at the size of his balls. The Pastor first felt some disgust at looking at this black African whose cock would soon be in his mouth.

Then, feeling the oncoming flush of humiliation and submission, his arousal at what he was about to do overcame any negative feelings he had about this powerful, young black man. Hesitantly he reached forward with his hand and touched the jet black cock before him, wrapping his white fingers around it, admiring it, feeling its heat. As Samantha watched the drama, she gasped out loud. The Pastor slowly began to stroke his penis. After a few minutes of the Pastor's caresses, Thomas spoke:

"Put in your mouth now."

The Pastor stared at him for several seconds without speaking and then slowly leaned forward, opening his mouth. He extended his tongue and began to lick around the uncircumcised head of Thomas's penis. Thomas's odor was pungent. He continued to circle the head with his tongue, then he sucked the head into his mouth. He had a strange taste. Samantha noticed the Pastor's cock was beginning to become erect as he serviced this black man. The Pastor now took more and more of the ebony cock into his mouth, each time sliding his lips along its ridges and blood veins, sucking harder. After about five minutes the Pastor had Thomas's cock completely inside his mouth on each descent, his nose brushing against his coarse pubic hair.

The Pastor ran his tongue around and around the shaft in his mouth, pulling with great suction each time he withdrew. Thomas was rock hard.

The Pastor:

"OK. You're ready son."

Thomas:

"Balls too."

The Pastor pulled his mouth off Thomas's cock and with his hand he held the black scrotum in his palm, marveling at the sight and the weight of his large testicles. He slowly leaned forward again and began licking his balls and sucking them into his mouth one at a time.

It was exciting for Thomas to look down and see the white hand of this Pastor holding his ball sack in his palm as he extended his tongue to lick and suck it. The Pastor was thorough spending several minutes on his sack. The Pastor's cock was now fully erect and bobbing in the air. As he finally withdrew he noticed a bubble of pre-cum at the tip of Thomas's cock. Without being asked he leaned forward and licked it off, drawing it into his mouth and swallowing it.

Ben:

"OK, Pastor, I think he's ready. Why don't you take him over and introduce him to Sammie?"

Ben had told Samantha when Thomas was ready she should get into the "doggie" position. Samantha now got up on her hands and knees on the bed, facing the headboard. Thomas walked over to her and got on his knees behind her. The Pastor reached forward and once again took Thomas's cock in his hand, still hot and throbbing, and pointed it toward his wife's thick dark bush.

"THWACK!!" Thomas landed a solid smack on her right ass cheek. The forcefulness of it shocked Samantha. It was even much harder than Ben spanked her.

Samantha:

"OWWWWWW!!! Ohhhhhhh!!"

The Pastor could clearly see Thomas's handprint on his wife's ass, glowing red, as if Thomas had branded this white woman as his.

Thomas, loudly, in a commanding tone:

"Open up bitch! Let Thomas inside."

The Pastor was shocked by the familiarity this young black man also showed toward his wife.

Samantha reached back with both hands and grabbed her labia, pulling them apart, once again revealing her pink entry peeking out from below her dense black forest. The Pastor now moved Thomas's cock up toward her entry as Thomas shuffled on his knees closer and closer. As the head of Thomas's cock pushed against Samantha's flesh for the first time, she gasped out loud. "Ahhhh!" She had imagined many times what this moment would be like.