The Path to Happiness Pt. 11

Story Info
I start to grow close to Stephen and a suprise trip home.
3k words
4.75
2.6k
2
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had passed since my trip to New York with Richard. I had spent a nice weekend with Becky and Chris. Becky surgery was a great success and all trace of her previous masculinity was erased from her face. I spent a little too much during our shopping trip.

Between Richards £2500 he paid me for New York, included a £1000 bonus for securing a bigger investment from his client and the £350 from the photoshoot with Sally, my bank balance was again starting to look healthy again.

I was still dating Stephen, and things were progressing nicely. It was nice to just date without the pressure to take a cock in my throat or arse.

I did another photoshoot for Sally, this time just some fashion pictures for a clothes catalogue. It was an easy £200, and I enjoyed Sally's company, thought we did not have sex this time.

One day at university, we had a guess speaker, Assistant Chief Inspector Carol Fleming. She was there to tell us about lawyer's relationships with the police. I had to chuckle to myself as I had the very same uniform hanging in my wardrobe at home.

After she finished telling us that the police understood that a lawyer's first priority was to their client, and that no police officer should ask as to break client confidentiality. In fact, it was a disciplinary action to do so, so do not hesitate to report a corrupt copper.

She finished up saying that the Metropolitan Police and the University had come up with a pilot scheme for law students to become special constables, and receive extra credit for their course. As a special you would not get paid, but you would only be required to work at least 4 hours a week.

She then started another presentation about being a special constable. Basically, you were a proper copper, but you did less hours and did not get paid. I was interested but I was sure my gender status would disqualify me.

After the lecture ACI Fleming stayed behind to answer questions. Most of the class left, but 4 of us remained behind. Stephen was one of them, and I was sure he was only here because of me. Josh and Andrew asked their questions and left with application forms.

I just came right out with it, "Are transgenders allowed to join the program?"

"Absolutely," she replied, "As long as you have a valid gender dysphoria diagnosis."

I explained I had, and I was already in transition.

"Excellent, as long as your background checks come back clear you should be accepted to the program?" she said.

I took a form, as did Stephen and we left.

We went to the local bar, and Stephen got the drinks in. I told him he did not have to join just because of me. He explained, he could use the extra credit.

It then dawned on me that they would be doing a background check on me. I could hide the prostitution, but what about the escort and porn work?

I called the agency, and spoke to the boss.

He said, "Don't worry, we use a stage name in all our documents. All the work is cash in hand so there are no records of Brenda Chaplin appearing in any porn films."

"That's, a relief", I replied.

He continued, "I actually have a film coming up that you would be perfect for?"

"I'm not sure I should do any more films if I'm joining the police?" I said.

"No one will know it is you, plus it pays £5000 for a day's work," he reasoned.

The boss went on to explain the video would be a night shoot entitled Night Nurse. The premise was I would play a nurse that gave the patients night time sex for pain relief. It felt weird talking about a porno film with my boyfriend sat next to me. But I did tell him I did these types of films.

I agreed to do the movie and he said he would text me the details.

After a couple of drinks, we headed back to my flat, and I made us both a coffee as we filled our application forms in.

After we were done, I popped to the bathroom for a pee, when I got a wicked idea. The talk for the porn shoot had made me horny, I had not had sex since New York.

I sneaked into my bedroom, and stripped off my clothes. I then slipped on some black sexy panties, added some stockings, but left my bra off. I pulled out my stripper police uniform and put it on. I tied my hair into a tight bun and placed the WPc hat on my head.

I stood in my living room doorway and coughed.

Stephen looked up and his eyes were on stalks when he saw me.

"Mr Stephen Richards," I said in a commanding voice, "You have been reported for indecent exposure, and I have been assigned to investigate the matter."

I stepped into the room and pulled out of my skirt pocket a note book and pencil.

Standing over him I said, "I will have to take down some particulars"

His face relaxed when it dawned on him, we were playing.

"I'm sorry constable, but I do not know what you are talking about," He replied in fake innocence.

"Please stand sir, I have a detailed description of your penis, I will have to examine it." As I gestured him to stand up.

As he stood, I spun him around and before he could react, I put my handcuffs on him.

"What the fuck Brenda!" he exclaimed.

I spun him back round and pushed my truncheon under his chin lifting his face, "You will address me as WPc Chaplin, I'm in charge here you disgusting little pervert."

I put my truncheon back in my skirt pocket and started to undo his trousers. In a swift motion I yanked both his trousers and pants down to his ankles. Stephen let out a little yelp as his semi hard cock sprang free.

"Jesus Bren, I mean WPc Chaplin," He corrected himself when I flashed him a look.

I unbuttoned my tunic and knelt in front of him. I grabbed his cock and moved it side to side as if I was examining it.

With a quizzed look on my face I said, "The victim claimed it was rock hard and this cock is not, I will just have to do something about this issue."

With that I opened my mouth wide, and took his cock into my throat.

"Oh shit, that's fantastic," He moaned.

I only took a few bobs on his cock for it to grow to full size. He was around 7 inches fully erect. I cupped his balls as his cock head slipped down my throat.

He suddenly stiffed up, "Fuck, fuck, shit, I'm coming."

His cock spasmed and fired 4 streams of jisum into my mouth.

"Sorry babe, that blowjob was too good and I have not come for a while," he apologised.

I winked at him, and told him, "I'm not finished with you yet."

I stood up and pushed him on to the sofa, his hands still cuffed behind his back. I reached under my skirt, and lowered my panties. I stepped out of them and tossed them aside.

I lifted the front of my skirt exposing my semi hard cock, "I need to breathalyse you, please blow into this tube until I tell you to stop," As I pushed my cock to his mouth.

He accepted my cock, and used his tongue around my cock head. I moaned as I slipped my tunic off of my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. My hips started to thrust in unison with his bobbing as I started to skull fuck Stephen.

I unbuttoned my shirt, but left the collar fastened and cravat in place. I loved having a tight collar on when having sex. I freed my tits from my shirt and tweaked my nipples as I received a great BJ.

I pulled my cock out of Stephen's mouth and turned around and presented my arse to him. He took my cue and pushed his face into the crack of my arse. He worked his tongue into my rosebud and started to lap my hole like a thirsty dog.

"Get that fucking tongue deep into my dirt box," I panted, "Open me up ready for your cock."

He pushed in as far as he could. I reached between my legs and grabbed his cock and began to stroke it back to life. After he ate me out for a few minutes I was ready for the many event. I pulled my arse from his face and spun around. I dribbled some saliva on his cock, and lifted my skirt.

I straddled him as I guided his now hard cock into my boy pussy. I slowly lowered myself onto his shaft purring as I slid down his rod. When I was sitting in is lap, I wiggled my arse as I smiled at him. It felt great to have a cock in me again. I leaned forward and we kissed as I started to ride him. Stephen thrust up to meet me as I descended on his cock.

I really needed the release, and it helped when Stephen took my tit into his mouth. This sent an electric shock throughout my body as my cock fired my first load over Stephen's chest.

I scooped up my issue up, and fed it to Stephen. We then spitballed my seed between our mouths as my pace increased on his cock.

"Shit love, I'm close," Stephen moaned.

I kissed him, "Give it to me, fill my pussy with your seed."

He grunted and I felt his cock firing into my bowels. I threw my head back as I came again.

We were both spent, so laid there for a few moments. I could feel his cock shrinking in me, now its work was done.

After I recovered enough, I climbed off Stephen's lap and flopped down on the sofa next to him. We shared some more kissing, but we were both knackered from the sex.

I rebuttoned my shirt and slipped my panties back on.

Stephen was disappointed that I would not let him stay the night, but I told him I would not get much sleep if he did. He left and I straightened up the living room.

I made my way into my bedroom. I paused in front of my full-length mirror. I look good as a policewoman.

I giggled as I said to myself, "Ello, ello, ello, what's all this then?"

I pulled the cravat from my collar and got ready for bed. I was asleep as soon as my had hit the pillow.

A couple of weeks later I received a letter inviting me to interview for the role of special constable with the Met.

I put on my best suit and Stephen who had also gotten an interview drove us both to Hendon police training college, on the outskirts of London. I had to do a general knowledge exam, several roleplaying scenarios to see how I would act as a police officer. At the end of the day, I had an interview with a couple of senior police officers.

They questioned my motivation for joining and also my trans status. I was warned that though they had a zero-tolerance policy, they could not guaranty I would not face some prejudices in the force.

After Stephen took me for a nice dinner.

"You look way better in uniform than any of those other WPc's," he passed comment.

I joked, "you're just trying to get back in my panties."

He raised his eyebrows, "No other place I'd rather be."

I stuck my tongue out at him, and carried on eating.

He drove me back to my flat so I could get changed for my waitress job. Stephen then drove me to work. We had some time to spare before I started so we made out a little. I was starting falling for him.

I had a quiet shift, and was pleased to see Richard was in for dinner. He was happy to see me.

"Hi gorgeous, how's my favourite secretary doing? "as he said greeting me.

I replied, "Hi Richard, how's business?"

"Great, I've managed to hook up my New York investors with the escort agency you put me in contact with," he smiled and gesture with his arms wide, "We will do big things together, thanks to you."

I took his order and we chatted on and off when I had a free minute. He was surprised to hear I had applied to join the police, but said if I treated the criminal's half as stern as I had him when I went to his room in my police uniform, I'd have London's streets cleaned up in no time.

After my shift I caught a cab home and flaked out in bed.

That weekend I took Stephen back to my home town to meet Becky and Chris. Becky said she could see Stephen made me happy.

That evening I went out for dinner with my brother and his girlfriend. I was pleasantly surprised to see my mum was there too. In the bar after the meal, Stephen and my brother were talking sports.

My mum leaned into me and said, "Your dad wants to meet you?"

"Oh mum, I don't know, last time he saw me he was trying to beat me?" I said nervously.

"Give him a chance love, he has changed," she reassured me.

I arranged to meet them both the next day in a local park.

I did not sleep well that night as I was a nervous wreck.

I was up early; I was fretting and fussing.

Becky sat me down to claim me down, "Just remember he has asked to see you."

"But what if he freaks out when he sees me, I'm not sure I can take that rejection again," I replied.

Becky put an arm around me, "No matter what happens you have family, Chris and I are there for you."

I smiled at as she continued, "Your mum and brother have accepted you, I'm sure you dad will too".

It took me ages to pick an outfit to wear. Stephen dropped me at the park entrance and with a lot of trepidation I walked in. I walk with no great hurry past the dog walkers and joggers. I felt a little at ease that there were so many people around me.

I saw them sat on a blanket on the grass, mum was spreading out a picnic. I smiled, mum always prepared the best picnics, always way too much food. I tried to walk towards them but my legs would not work. My inner voice screamed for me to run before they saw you.

Dad looked my way a few times without recognition. I was about to run away when my looked over and saw me. She smiled and gestured for me to come over. I started to move, it felt like I was floating towards them. My head was spinning.

The both stood as I approached. I had played this very scenario out in my head a thousand times and none of them were like this. I reached them, stopping a safe distance from Dad. I was ready to bolt.

"Hello Brenda, you look lovely," Mum greeted me.

I meekly replied, "Hi."

It took a minute before I could meet my dad's gaze. He looked as worried as me, for the first time in my life I saw genuine fear in my dad's eyes.

"Dad," is all I could muster.

Dad burst into tears, "I'm so sorry Brenda, I should have support you rather than drive you away."

A ran to embrace him, "It is OK Dad, you started me on a path which led me to my true self."

"I should have been there to protect you when you need me the most, instead I turned my back on you and threw you out," his sobs were not easing up.

"I won't pretend it was easy to start with, but with some graft I have made good for myself." I reassure him, "I have good friends, more than a few quid in the bank, a flat brought and paid for and I'm doing well at university." I squeezed him tightly.

Mum pulled us apart and told us to stop the crying before we set her off.

Mum dished out the food as they asked me how I survived. I told them they did not want to know, and I don't want to put them through it. Rest assured I had to do some shady things, but I came out of it unharmed. I most of all know who I truly am.

"Did you sell yours self for sex," Dad asked not meeting my gaze.

I thought a second before answering, I decided to be honest with him no matter, "Yes, I did, I won't lie I was a prostitute for a while."

I continued reassuringly, "But I did not I would not have discovered Brenda if I had not done it."

Dad meekly smiled as I continued, "And the pay is not bad, and it was tax free."

We all burst out laughing.

I reassured them both that most of that was behind me.

"Behind you?" Mum quizzed.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at her, "I have made a few mucky movies, and I have one more to do."

"Oh Brenda, why?" Mum asked.

"£5000 for a day's work." I said openly.

"Wow, that's not a bad payday," Dad said.

Mum slapped his arm, as we both burst out laughing.

The rest of the visit was lovely and we chatted about the future, my aspirations to be a lawyer, my application to the police force and my budding romance with Stephen.

Dad said he would like to meet him, I told him all in good time.

As I left 3 hours later, I made a promise to stay in touch and invited them to my flat in London.

I returned to Becky and Chris's flat as if the last weight had been lifted off my shoulders.