The Path to Happiness Pt. 13

Story Info
The 2nd day of my porn shoot, and birthday party back home.
3.1k words
4.8
4k
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day had gotten off to a great start, after breakfast, makeup and a coach ride to set, here I was bent over a hospital gurney with my co-star Mike balls deep in my arse.

Ah the glamour of a porn star.

Earlier in the scene Mike was playing a doctor, tired and over worked, and Nurse Brenda offers him some relief.

After blowing him for a bit, he stripped off my uniform and was now pounding my arse for all he was worth.

"FUCK YEAH!" I screamed in character.

Mike grunted, "Your so fucking tight."

Mike pulled out of me and flipped me onto my back on the gurney, before re-entering me.

He pounded me for a good 5 minutes before Tony the director said, "OK Brenda, lets have the money shot."

I was fighting off the urge to come for a few minutes, so when I relaxed my cock erupted and shot jism all over my belly and tits.

"Your turn Mike," Tony said.

Mike withdrew from my arse and gave his cock a couple of strokes before he spurted his own juices over me.

"CUT!" Tony shouted, "That's a wrap for this scene, great work everyone."

Sara rushed in and handed Mike a robe, and then she went to work with a warm damp cloth, cleaning me up.

Mike took my hand and kissed it, "Always a pleasure Brenda."

"Back at you Mike," I replied as Sara finished up cleaning me, and hand me a robe.

Sara accompanied me to my makeshift dressing room. I had been given a 2-hour break, before my last scene with Julius.

I hopped into the bed and had a little nap. I was awoken sometime later, with my mobile phone buzzing.

It was a text message from Stephen.

Stephen - So how is filming going?

Brenda -- Great, one more scene and I'm done.

Stephen -- What time does your train get in?

Brenda -- Around half nine.

Stephen -- Do you want me to pick you up?

Brenda -- That would be great X

Sara entered the room to get me ready for my next scene.

Brenda -- Got to go babe, I'm needed on the set. X

Stephen -- Knock them dead xx

"That is the smile of someone in love," Sara said.

"Yeah, Stephen is a great guy," I replied, "And super chilled about all this."

"Well, you are pretty good at this," she observed.

"Shame I cannot add porn star to my C.V.," I said, and we both laughed.

10-minutes later I was back in my nurse's outfit and on set.

Julius was sat on an examination table wearing a hospital gown, he was chatting to Tony as I walked in.

I joined them at the table.

"So, Julius is a patient that needs a sperm sample taking," Tony said blocking out the scene, "Brenda, you will help him get the sample using your mouth and arse."

"I guess Nurse Brenda is a dedicated nurse," I joked.

"Absolutely," Tony replied, "For the finally, I want you to take it in the mouth, before spitting it out in the sample jar."

"Gotcha boss," I replied.

The prop master handed me a small metal tray with a sample jar on it, and I exited the room.

"OK, PLACES PEOPLE!" Tony announced.

I smoothed down my uniform, as I ran my lines through my head.

From within the room, I heard Tony shout, "ACTION!"

I walked in the room, swinging my hips seductively as I walked.

"Mr Johnson, the doctor has asked me to obtain a sperm sample from you," I said as I placed my tray down.

I stepped in front of him, and put my hands on his knees, and eased his legs apart. I raised his gown to reveal his 6-inch flaccid cock.

"Fucking hell," I exclaimed at my first sight of his dick.

I took it in my hand, and examined it.

Julius smiled, "Your first big black cock missy?"

"It is a fucking monster," I replied, I had broken character.

Tony coughed, and I snapped back into character. I started to stroke the cock, and it twitched and started to grow in my hand.

I cupped his heavy balls, as his dick grew to 9-inches. I leaned down and licked the pre-cum off the head.

"Mmm, nice," Julius exclaimed.

I thought to myself, here goes nothing as I opened my mouth as wide as possible, and lowered my head on to his cock.

At first, I only managed to get about 5-inches into my throat. But after a couple of minutes, my throat opened up enough for me to take him balls deep. I held him there for a moment, and his moans told me he loved it, but I was close to passing out.

I pulled my mouth off his cock, and took a deep intake of breath.

As I was catching my breath, Julius grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my feet.

"Let's have a look at you," he said, as he ripped the front of my uniform open, exposing my tits.

He buried his face into my breasts, and suckled on my nipples in turn, making them rock hard.

His free hand raised the hem of my uniform dress, and squeezed my buttocks through the thin lacy material.

It was my turn to moan now, as my own cock sprung to life.

Julius lifted me like a rag doll and tossed me onto the table.

"Lets have a look at that peach of an arse," he sniggered, lifting my butt to my knees, and tearing off the delicate panties.

He parted my cheeks, and spat on my hole, "I love me some white meat."

He pushed a finger into me, and a squalled like a little girl. Julius was not going gentle, and soon at 3 fingers up my bum fisting me. I could not tell if I was in pain or pleasure, as both feelings were overwhelming me.

I yelped when he had his whole hand up my arse, and truly was fisting me.

I cried, "OH GOD!"

Julius just laughed at my predicament, "Sweet white girl ready for some real dark meat."

I just nodded, and he withdrew his hand. My arsehole felt as wide as a tube tunnel.

He lined his fat cock head, to my ruined back passage, and slid into me.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" I screamed, as is 9-inch cock split me in half.

Julius grabbed the bun of hair on my head, and pulled it. The pin holding the bun up flew out my hair cascaded down my back in a ponytail. He wrapped my ponytail around his hand, and used it as a rein whilst he fucked me.

The pain was gone, and I had tears streaming down my face with the pure joy, this big black cock was giving me.

He pulled his cock out of me, and dragged my head to his crotch, using my hair as a lead.

I took his cock back into my mouth and was now taking him all the way into my throat with every stroke.

"You give good head bitch," Julius said.

Again, he roughly pulled me off his cock, and tossed me on my back. He lined up and pushed is enormous invader into my boy pussy.

He was slamming into me, my own cock rock hard. I was not sure how long I could hold off my own climax.

Thankfully, Tony saw the look of desperation on my face.

"Now Brenda," he said, and I fired my load over myself.

Julius pulled out of me, and using my hair, had me kneel in front of him.

"Here comes your sample," he said, as he fed his cock into my mouth.

With a grunt he unloaded into my mouth, I tried my best to keep it all in my mouth, but some leaked out the sides.

Julius removed his cock, and I opened my mouth and showed the camera the wad of jism in my mouth. I swirled it around with my tongue, as I smiled.

I finally stood up, removed the lid of the sample jar and let it drizzle out of my mouth into the cup.

As I tried to straighten up my wreck uniform I said, "Thank you Mr Johnson, you should get your results in about a week."

With that I picked up my little tray with the sample on it, and walked out of the room.

"CUT, PRINT AND A WRAP", Tony declared, "Fucking excellent work you two."

The crew burst into a round of applause.

Julius came up to me and asked, "Are you OK, I got a little rough there?"

I put a reassuring hand on his arm, "All good, but I might be walking like John Wayne for a while."

We laughed, then Sara took me back to my dressing room, where she helped me out of the tatters of my costume.

I took a long shower, to wash the dried jism off my chest. I dressed in my own clothes, grabbed my bags, and headed to the greenroom.

The crew gave me another round of applause as I entered, and we had a quick glass of cheap champagne, before jumping back on the coach.

The coach dropped us off at the station, I could my train back to London.

Stephen greeted me at the station, and I practically lept into his arms as our mouths met.

"God I've missed you," He said when we came up for air.

"I know how you feel," I replied, you are welcome to stay at mine tonight, but I'm too sore for any hanky panky."

He smiled at me, "I will be happy with a cuddle,"

I laughed, "The way my arse feels, that is about all the loving I can give you right now."

He took my bag and led me to his car.

On the drive to mine, I rested my hand on his thigh, though I had been fucked nine ways from Sunday over the last few days, this was my man.

We went through a drive thru for some food, and headed to my flat.

After we ate, we curled up on the sofa, and Stephen wrapped his arms around me as we watched TV.

Around 11pm, we headed to bed, and it was nice sharing my bed just to sleep.

We slept in late the next morning, and Stephen woke me up with breakfast in bed.

After I had a long soak in the bath, Stephen took me to the cinema, followed by a nice dinner.

Back at mine we enjoyed another quiet night in, and I was really enjoying just being Brenda the girlfriend, rather than Brenda the whore, Brenda the escort or Brenda the porn star.

Stephen left around 9pm, and I had a nice catch up with my mum on the phone. It would be my 19th birthday the following weekend, and my folks wanted to throw me a party.

"We want to celebrate your birthday, and welcome our new daughter officially back into the family," Mum said.

"And Dad is OK with you going public about me?" I said apprehensively.

Mum laughed, "I'd say so, it was his idea."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Invite all your new friends, including that new man of yours," Mum said before we said our goodnights.

I spoke to Becky, and invited her and Chris.

"Just say we met through a transgender support group, and that Chris is your partner", I said, "I don't think they need to know the full story."

"OK, as long as you are sure, we will go along with it," Becky reassured me.

My next call was to David, I invited him and his boyfriend Adam, he accepted.

I text Stephen, and told him, he texted back that it sounded fun.

I hardly slept that night, with a mixture of excitement and nerves.

The week went by in a flash, what with university classes, and my waitressing job.

I was on the late shift on Friday night, so Stephen picked David and Adam up first, before heading to the restaurant to collect me after work. I wished I had time to change first, but it was already 8.30pm when we left London, so I stayed in my uniform.

It took us just over an hour to get to my home town, and we dropped David and Adam off at their hotel, before Stephen and I went to Chris and Becky's, where we were staying.

Chris let us in and commented, "Brenda, you always did look great in a tie."

Becky playfully slapped his bottom, "Now, now Chris, she is spoken for, as are you."

Stephen gave him a sideways glance, and I nudged him in the ribs and said, "He is just teasing."

I had been fully open with Stephen about my past, and he was mostly OK about it, but thought it was strange I was friends with people who used to pay me for sex.

Stephen quickly, got over it, and after a glass of wine we turned in.

The next day, Stephen went off to meet David and Adam, whilst Becky and I headed over to my parent's house to pick my mum up.

We then headed into town for a girly morning of shopping. I brought a new dress for the party, and mum treated me to a pedicure.

When we got back to my folk's place, my dad and brothers had just returned from the football match. It was the first time my little brother had seen me, and after a few minutes of weirdness, he realised it was still me inside.

"I've invited your Nan and Grandad, though I'm not sure they will come," Dad said.

I hugged him, "It is their loss Dad, I have all the family I need."

He shook his head, "It is still weird having a daughter!"

I laughed, "Think how I felt, a year ago I thought I was just queer, and it turned out I was trans."

Dad smiled, "I guess I will have to intimidate that fella of yours like a proper father?"

I lightly punched him in the arm, "Don't you dare."

Mum and Dad welcomed Becky in to the house, and us girls got to work preparing the food for the party.

My older brother came out to the kitchen, and teased, "I guess you will have to do the women's work now sis."

Before I could reply, Mum jumped in, "Well I'm glad I finally have some bloody help in this house."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

Around 3pm Stephen arrived, and my dad shook his hand, and did his best considering he never properly met a boyfriend of mine before. The last one he chased out of my bedroom room.

The boys took the food over to the local hall that mum and dad hired. And Mum, Becky and I shared a glass of wine in the now quiet house.

"You've got a great girl here Sandra," Becky said raising a glass to me, "She has literally saved my life."

Mum had a proud smile on her face, "Well thank you for taking her in when she really needed a friend."

They clinked glasses as I went red with embarrassment.

Becky drove us back to her house to get ready. I had just finished getting dressed in my new emerald green gown, with a halter neck, and plunge cleavage, when Stephen got back.

He grabbed a quick shower, before putting on his suit. Becky looked beautiful in her satin red gown, and Chris dashing in his suit.

Chris had ordered a car to take us to the party venue, and my nerves started to grow as I would be meeting many old friends and family as Brenda for the first time.

Most of the guests were already there when we arrived. Dad was standing at the bar chatting to his brother, Uncle Trevor, David and Adam were chatting to my older brother and his girlfriend.

"Oh Brenda, you look smashing," Mum said, as the flash of her camera blinded me.

Chris and Stephen went to the bar to get us some drinks.

My younger brother Ian arrived with his Asian girlfriend Mini, I shook her hand, and welcomed her to the family.

Mum had invited several of my old school buddies, and though they saw me on the last day of school, they had not seen me post-surgery. They teased me saying I should have done this years ago.

The people who had not seen me since I started my transition, were first shocked by my appearance. Most of them were expecting a bloke in a frock, not a confident young woman I had become.

The party was in full swing, Mum, Mini, Becky and I were dancing on the dancefloor, when I notice my dad's parent's walk in.

My grandad was worse than my dad for his homophobic ways.

My dad went over to great them, I was worried they had come to make a scene.

After a minute, my dad beckoned me over, and I headed over to them, my stomach doing summersaults as I walked.

"Nan, Grandad," I greeted them with a smile.

"Your dress looks nice my dear," my nan said awkwardly.

My grandad shook his head, "I will take some getting used to Brian, shit sorry Brenda, but I'm sure we can get there."

I shrugged my shoulders, "It is all I can ask for Grandad."

The rest of the evening was fantastic, we drank far too much, danced and laughed the night away.

I was sad when the lights came on at midnight, I did not want this night to end, but end it had.

I stood at the door and thanked the guest for coming, as mum and Becky started to tidy the hall away. The men just stood around, like the dinosaurs they are!

Finally, the hall was cleared and our taxi arrived to take us back to Chris and Becky's house.

I slept in late the next morning and had the mother of all hangovers; Stephen was a little less effected from the previous evening's festivities.

Today was my 19th birthday, what a year my 18th was, it could only get better.

Chris and Becky brought me a Spa weekend, and Stephen brought me a lovely neckless.

We collected David and Adam, before heading to my parent's house for a late afternoon tea, and we visited for a few hours, before hitting the road.

After dropping off David and Adam, we went back to my flat.

Stephen stayed the night, and we made love with the moon light streaming through the window.

Please comment to let me know whether to continue this story or not.