The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie stood in the doorway, her arms carrying a pile of towels.

"They shouldn't be in the caves." She said. "We told you they were off limits."

"Some people from the aeroplane took them inside and they haven't come out yet." Louise explained.

"Where are the people from the plane?" Dad asked.

"I came to tell you." It was Cassie's turn for explanations. "They've taken the

Yacht to the other side of the Island. Apparently the storm might be heading this way and we may have to stay another night. There's no need to worry these buildings are designed to stand up to Hurricane force winds so you will be perfectly safe."

"What about Carole." Martha looked up from the bed. "I think she needs a

Doctor."

"Let's get Paul and Jenny first." Dad said. "Come with me, Howard."

He would only call me that if he were real mad with me for something.

I followed him, Louise and Cassie outside and in the direction of the caves. The Pilot of the seaplane sat on some rocks at the end of the jetty watching us approach. To enable him to work on one of the engines or something the seaplane had been moored hard against the jetty, one wing was over hanging its width. A line of rubber tyres protecting the side of it's fuselage.

"Yeah man?" He asked standing up. "What can I do for you?"

"I think some friends of ours are in the caves." Dad started to explain.

"Nobody in the cave." The Pilot interrupted.

"But." Dad continued.

"Nobody in the cave." The Pilot repeated. He looked Louise and Cassie up and down.

"Nevertheless we are going to look."

Dad started towards the entrance of the caves.

"Wait." The Pilot. "They found these clothes earlier on, on the beach. Looks like somebody went swimming."

He reached inside the seaplane and produced a small pile of clothing. I took it from him and examined them. I'd recognise the khaki coloured safari shirts Paul was forever wearing anywhere.

"They're their clothes." I said.

"My daughter said they went into the caves."

"Nobody is allowed in there." This time there was a note of menace in the Pilots

voice.

Something was wrong.

"We're going to find them." Dad insisted, turning away again. This time we all followed.

"Stand still." The Pilot snapped behind us. He was pointing a Revolver at Dad's stomach.

I don't know what demons the sight of a man with a gun woke up in Louise's brain but suddenly she screamed and leapt at him.

"No. Not again." She yelled.

The gun went off and she staggered back. Without thinking I leapt forward throwing kicks and punches at the Pilot. He stumbled backwards. I hit him again.

He fell to the ground. I knelt over him raining blows down upon his head.

"Stop it Howie. He's done." I heard my Father's voice and felt his hand on my shoulder.

I saw he stoop and pick up the Revolver.

I turned to where Louise was sitting, supported by Cassie. She looked pale. There was a small hole in her blouse just above her hipbone.

I helped Cassie to lay her onto her side. She held my hand and smiled at me as we gently pulled the material from her wound. The bullet had gone straight through leaving a larger hole at the back. Blood seeped steadily from both.

I took Jenny's towelling jacket and tore it into strips. We made pads for the two wounds and tied them into place. The rear doors of the seaplane were open to allow air to pass through the cabin so, with Dad's help we laid her on the bench seat at the rear.

"Stay here Cassie while we find Paul and Jenny." Dad said, once again striding

off in the direction of the caves.

I stepped over the Pilot to follow him. The man groaned softly. He wouldn't be piloting a plane for a while.

We entered the main cave calling out their names. There was no reply. All we could see were packing cases containing food and drink with a pile of empty cases near the back wall.

We tried the next cave. We called out from the entrance but our voices would be drowned by the sound of the generators. There was a red button on each; Dad pressed them and the noise stopped. It took a few seconds for my ears to become accustomed to the silence. I could hear voices. A woman's voice. It sounded as if she was taking her wedding vows.

There was a heavy drain cover set into the floor near the rear of the cave. We both went to it.

"Keeping myself only unto you."

It was Jenny.

A wave of relief suddenly swept over me. I had to say it.

"You may now kiss the Bride."

Comments are welcome at pjae@talk21.com

Chapter 32.

I boosted Jenny onto my shoulders and Harve and Howie reached into the hole to pull her out. They dropped the rope down for me and, after I had tied it under my armpits, pulled me up.

The air in the cave, even full of diesel fumes, was like nectar. I breathed deeply and held Jenny to me.

"We're safe. Thank God." I said.

"Not quite." Harve said. "What's going on."

I looked at him and Howie and the their shirts which they held out to us. I realised we were naked. We quickly put them on and followed them from the cave.

I kept my hand on my balls. Or rather where my balls had used to be. They seemed to have shrivelled away.

I pointed it out to Jenny.

"Never mind." She said, stopping to kiss me. "I'll help you grow a new pair."

Out in the sun, as we made our way to the seaplane, I explained what we had seen and heard in the caves.

"You say more of them are armed?"

"Yes." I confirmed. "I think we are in real trouble. I don't think they would stop at killing us all to keep their enterprise going."

I pulled on my Bermuda shorts and safari shirt as I spoke. Jenny climbed into the plane to dress and look at Louise.

"I'll be alright." I heard Louise say. "It's Carole we have to worry about."

"What's wrong with Carol?" I asked.

"She's started and we think there may be complications."

Fuck. It doesn't rain but it pours.

"What about my father?" Cassie asked. "We can't leave him here with these.

They'll kill him."

"How are we going to get away?" Howie asked. "Anyone any ideas."

"Paul will fly us out." Jenny said from the cabin doorway.

Everybody looked at me.

"Are you a pilot?" Harve asked.

"Well, learning to be." I looked around, frantically thinking for an alternative. "I've never even been in a seaplane before let alone flown one."

"We have no choice, Paul." Jenny said standing in front of me.

I did have no choice. It was either this or steal the Yacht.

"We could try to steal the Yacht. If we could get hold of Cassie's father, that might work."

"From that hill at the other end of the beach you can see the whole of the Island." Cassie pointed.

We knew that.

"Right." Harve said. "Here's what we do. Paul you stay here with the plane after we have placed Carole on board. Cassie. You come with Howie and me and we'll see if we can get your father away from them. Where will they be and how long will it take us to get there?"

The final question was aimed at Cassie.

"There is a deep, sheltered bay at the foot of that hill."

She pointed to where Jenny and I had made love.

"It will take about forty minutes to walk there." She continued.

"Right." Harve said briskly. He looked as if he was enjoying himself. "Let's get everybody else into the plane."

Some trainee pilot I was. The plane.

"We could radio for help." I suggested sheepishly.

"Why didn't we think of that before." Harve sounded impatient with me.

I climbed into the pilot's seat. There was a lot more controls than I was used to. I fitted the headphones over my ears and adjusted the mike. I found the radio and switched it on. Nothing happened.

"I'm going to switch the engines on." I called.

The magneto key was in place. Where were the switches for the fuel pumps? That must be them. There were two red buttons side by side to the right of the control stick. I pressed one. There was a whining sound then the airscrew started to turn. The engine burst into life. I adjusted the throttle to its lowest setting and tried the radio again. Still nothing. I tried turning all the knobs at random. Nothing. It was completely dead.

I switched the engine off first noticing the fuel gauge setting of half.

"Sorry, I can't get it to work." I said climbing out of the plane.

Leaving Cassie and Jenny with Louise we walked quickly to the huts.

On the way Harve looked at me.

"Paul." He said. "If we don't get back inside two hours you are to take off."

"I don't see everybody agreeing with that." I argued.

"Don't tell them." Howie said. "Just do it."

We reached Harve and Howie's hut. They went into the bedroom to see Carole. I went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water. I drank deeply. I must remember to take Jenny some.

Harve and Howie came out of the bedroom. I could see Martha and Rachael behind them leaning over the bed.

"We have to move quickly." Harve said. "The baby could start at any moment."

"What if I taxi around the headland?" I suggested. "I could drop you closer and it would be less distance to come back."

Harve thought for a second.

"Good idea." He said, patting me on the back. "But not too close and if your seen you are to take off immediately."

We moved Carole. Harve and Howie made a chair with their arms and I supported her legs. Sarah left her hut and joined us as we passed.

We had quickly discussed and discounted leaving Carole and Martha behind. I felt certain they wouldn't have harmed either of them after we had gotten away. There would have been no point to it but Carole needed a Doctor.

Martin followed us to the boat carrying some water bottles and towels. Jenny drank from the first bottle opened then gave small sip to Louise. She was looking better then when we'd left. Perhaps her wound wasn't going to be that serious after all.

The ropes were untied as I switched on the engines. Jenny sat next to me. I squeezed her hand for luck. She leaned across, kissed me and squeezed my balls.

"Just checking." She said. "I'll need them later."

My prick twitched. I suddenly felt more excited then frightened.

"Come on Martin." I shouted from my window. "You can't stay behind."

Martin looked quickly around then leapt for the open door in the side of the

plane. Harve and Howie pulled him inside.

I opened the throttles, adjusted the pitch of the airscews and pressed hard on the right rudder bar with my foot. The plane glided away from the shore.

I skirted the headland and followed the coast line as close as I dared. I strained my eyes staring out of the windscreen looking for a glimpse of the Yacht. I headed out to sea. Widening the area I could see.

Somebody shouted from the rear cabin. I looked to my left. Twenty yards away was the motor dinghy heading straight for us. There must have been four or five people on board. Two were waving Revolvers.

Without thinking I opened up the engines and almost stood on the left rudder bar. The machine picked up speed and slued to the left. The motor dinghy raced past behind us. We were headed straight for the Yacht. I powered back and swung sideways on to it. I could hear first Cassie then everybody in the back shouting to her father. I saw him struggling with somebody on the sun deck. Then he was over the edge and swimming towards us. There were waterspouts around him then something pinged off an engine above us. The note changed slightly. Realisation that people were firing at us struck me and I pulled Jenny's head onto my lap and covered her body with my arms. The plane dipped to one side as Harve and Howie pulled Tom, Cassie's father on board. I could hear somebody firing a weapon inside the cabin.

"Everybody in." I shouted.

Without waiting for a reply I lifted Jenny's head, opened the throttles and turned the plane into the wind out to sea. The motor dinghy was coming straight at us. My Grandfather had told me that the first thing they were told about arial combat in the First World War was never to turn away from a head on collision. Make the other man move first.

We were on them. I caught a glimpse of a raised weapon and we hit something. I looked at the airspeed indicator. Forty knots, climbing to fifty knots. What was the take off speed in one of these? It was twice the size of anything I'd ever flown before and it had two engines. The controls suddenly felt lighter. Taking it for a sign I pulled the stick back towards me. We lifted, dropped then lifted again. I kept the stick back and the throttles forward. We were up.

I looked at Jenny and smiled.

She smiled back and placed her hand on my leg.

The note of one of the engines changed. I throttled back on it and we started to travel sideways. I throttled back on the other engine and we dropped like a stone. I opened the throttles on both engines and pulled the stick back.

I could hear shouting from the back and the sound of somebody throwing up.

"Try to keep it steady. Paul." Howie's head appeared between the tops of our seats. "It looks like she's starting."

"Let me see." I heard Sarah's voice. "Help me to lie her down between these seats."

I adjusted the rear view mirror to the floor in the rear. Howie moved to one side and I had a full frontal view of Carole's distended vagina. The last time I'd seen it had also been in a mirror but that time Howie was on top of her thrusting in and out of it.

A hand covered the mirror.

"Just watch where you're driving." Jenny said. "If you want to see one of those I have one you can look at all night."

My prick twitched again.

I looked at the compass heading. Due east. I had been debating whether or not to make for the Cayman Islands but that would mean an one hundred and eighty-degree turn and Howie did want me to keep steady. Jamaica it was to be then. The weather might be a factor when we arrived but the Patron had only made up the story about the storm hitting Jamaica as a ruse for us to stay another night.

I looked over my shoulder and called for the Captain.

"Yes can I help?" He asked standing between the seats.

"I could do with a course for Jamaica and a weather forecast." I said.

"Just south of east." He said. "They hoped the storm would pass north of the Island, they normally do this time of year. This one is a bit stronger than normal though. If it is going to strike it will be this afternoon. How long before we get there."

I looked at the air speed indicator. It read ninety knots. I did a quick sum.

"About an hour and a half."

"Great I'll let everyone know. Keep it up. You're doing fine."

Jenny squeezed my leg again after he had left.

"You are doing fine. I was terrified when we took off but you were so cool. And running that motor boat down like that. I thought we were bound to crash."

I thought it best not to discuss that until we got down.

I heard Carole cry out and Sarah's words of encouragement. I looked over my shoulder. Things looked a little cramped in the back. Carole was on her back in the aisle between the two single seats on either side. Louise was lying on the three-seater bench seat at the rear. Howie and Martha were kneeling on either side of Carole's head each holding a hand and Sarah was kneeling between her open thighs. Tom with Cassie on his lap and Martin sat in the two seats on one side and Harve and Rachael on the other.

The engine sound changed again. It sounded as if it was going to come of its fittings. I throttled back, this time remembering to compensate for the extra power on one side by applying pressure to that side's rudder. The plane pitched and yawed until I worked things out. We lost a thousand feet of altitude. The machine seemed happy so I didn't try to regain it.

More cries from the back from Carole.

I saw two jets flying high above us. They seemed to be circling. It was as if they were looking for something.

I said that to Jenny.

"Where do you think they came from?" She asked. "They can hardly be looking for us."

"Couldn't they though." I needed to think. "Where do you think the drugs come from? There would be a radio on the Yacht."

"You don't think they would try to shoot us down."

"Of course not. They're civilised people." I hoped I sounded more confident than I felt.

I pushed the nose forward slightly. For one to gain more speed and two to lose altitude.

I looked ahead. The horizon was darkening despite the sun being at its highest.

I looked at the clock on the instrument panel. An hour to go. Perhaps a little more now that I was flying lower on one engine.

Carole screamed in the back.

"That's great." Somebody said, I think it was Harve. "You're doing fine."

Whether the remark was directed at Carole or me, I didn't know, but I accepted it as mine.

A shape appeared to the right ahead of us. It took form. A container vessel.

Should I try to land by it? Were they likely to have a Doctor on board? It was behind us. Keep going. It'll all be over in an hour.

There seemed more activity in the back. Carole was making all sorts of noises. Jenny kept looking back. She seemed to be more interested in what was happening back there than in what I was doing.

A few spots of rain hit the windscreen. I tried a few switches and the wipers came on. It was suddenly becoming dark and cold. Jenny rubbed her arms. Dressed only in her swimming costume she would be feeling it more than me. I rubbed her thighs for her. She sneezed. I could feel my own nostrils filling. I hoped I wasn't coming down with a cold. Suddenly Jenny reached behind her chair and produced a large beech towel that she draped around her arms and shoulders.

"Cold." She sniffed.

"Right." I agreed. "There will be some blankets somewhere. This machine doesn't appear to have any heating."

"Now you tell me."

A hand appeared between us holding a blanket.

"We found these in the cupboards in the ceiling." Cassie said, handing it to Jenny. I didn't get cold it seemed. "There is a first aid kit as well."

There would be.

At least Jenny looked happier wrapped from head to toe in her blanket.

A sudden flash of lightening lit up the sky in front of us. A deep roll of thunder followed. A sudden gust of wind threw us to one side. I fought the controls to steady us.

Somebody was clapping. People were laughing. Something cried.

Jenny turned to me. She was crying.

"She's had it." She sniffed.

"It's a boy." Harve shouted.

Now all I would have to do is land.

"Mother and Baby are fine." Howie called.

I had to smile.

There was a lot more movement in the back. I looked over my shoulder and caught sight of something red and shrivelled being wrapped in a towel. Carole was looking at me. She looked tired.

"Get us home safely. Paul."

She seemed to mouth the words. I looked ahead. There was something on the horizon.

"Going left." I shouted over my shoulder and banked slightly away from what I assumed was Jamaica.

Another flash of lightning made me jump. Jenny's hands were on my arm, squeezing

tight.

I gave her a reassuring smile and wished I could visit the toilet.

I banked right. The whole coastline was covered in pinpricks of light.

"Brace yourselves everyone." I called.

The Liners at anchor were on my right as I straightened up and cut the throttles back.

"We're going in to land." I shouted.

I had to fight the controls to hold her anywhere near steady. The sea looked angry rushing up to meet us as I switched off the engines and pulled back on the stick. We thumped into the water. It jarred every bone in my body. We lifted and crashed down again. It sounded as if something had snapped. Our diving platform passed to our right. The beach was rapidly approaching. There was a grinding, crunching sound as we hit the sand and pebbles. The lap strap bit into my stomach. I covered my head with my arms as it was thrown forward. The noise was tremendous, then silence.