The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 18zh

Story Info
Rubies are Red. Part 34
2.3k words
4.45
12.3k
00

Part 107 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
64 Followers

Copyright 2003. All rights reserved.

No resemblance to anybody living or dead is intended.

Rubies are Red. Part 34.

Jenny.

I replaced the receiver. That woman. Yes I wanted to be alone. Yes I had enough food. No, I didn't want to stay at her house. Yes the house was plenty warm enough. I was going to be all right. No I didn't want to stay at her house. Yes, I would go to church with her on Sunday.

Finally.

I switched on the lights in the hall, living room and kitchen and the landing and main bedroom. I wanted anybody who could see the house to have no illusions that somebody was staying there. Especially from the house next to the rectory that Ron and his family were living in.

The phone was ringing and I stopped in the hall to answer it.

"Hello." I said.

It could be Ron checking if it was all right to come over. I could feel myself becoming damp at the thought.

"Jenny?" My mother's voice came from the other end. "Is that you?"

She still shouted into the mouthpiece as if she wasn't confident her voice could travel all the way from our village between Gloucester and Cheltenham and Somerset.

"Hello Mum." I replied. "What's wrong?"

"I just rang Shirley."

"Yes."

Its Mandy, your sister."

I knew who Mandy was. My youngest sister.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"She rang Shirley earlier." It was hard work getting anything out of my mother at the best of times. "She told her you were down there."

"Yes."

There was the sound of footsteps outside then a knock on the door. There was the frame of a large man in the frosted glass.

"I'll be right back." I told her and placed the receiver on the table.

I opened the front and porch doors and Ron entered. He took off his coat and hung it up as I went back to the phone.

"Sorry." I said. "Somebody at the door."

"It wasn't Mandy?"

"No." I said as two hands slid beneath my arms and onto my breasts. His face nuzzled my hair. "Should it be?"

"She is coming to see you."

Something hard was pressing against my buttocks. I pushed back and wriggled them against it.

He groaned softly.

"Who's that?" Mother asked.

"It's the curate."

I lifted my head so he could reach my neck with his lips.

"Oh."

"Come to see about Paul." I was starting to pant.

"Her train should get into Taunton in forty-five minutes."

"Why is she coming to see me?"

It felt so good. I knew my nipples were hard and my fanny in flood. His hand was moving down towards it. Pressing against my stomach as it made its way down my body.

"Oh."

It came out without warning.

"Jenny? Are you all right?" I pulled his hand away as it closed upon my pubic mound and shook myself free.

"I'm fine." I assured her in my most business like voice. "Just a little tired."

I turned to face Ron. He looked crestfallen. He could sulk almost as well as Paul did when he couldn't have his way.

I smiled at him, kissed the tips of my fingers and dabbed them on his nose.

"Why is she coming to see me?" I repeated.

"I don't know." My mother sounded close to tears. "She been acting strange for the last couple of days."

"Don't any of the others know?"

I referred to my three other sisters who came between myself and Mandy in age. Elizabeth or Liz, Barbara or Babs, Alison or Al and Amanda or Mandy. My name Jennifer shortened to Jenny. Why they didn't just register us with the shortened versions of our names I never knew.

"No. They all say they know nothing." I could hear voices in the background. "Your father's home. You will pick her up and ring me."

"I will." I promised, conscious that Ron was moving closer.

"I must go. Give my love to everyone."

"Bye Mum."

"Bye."

The line went dead then the dialling tone came back on. I replaced the old fashioned handset on its cradle as his hands closed on my breasts again.

I turned to face him and placed my arms about his neck to pull his lips down to my own. His tongue tried to force its way into my mouth almost as they touched. I opened my mouth to let him in and pushed my body hard against his.

Forty-five minutes my mother had said. But that was nearly ten minutes ago. We only had ten minutes before I would have to leave. Why was she coming here and why now?

"Let's go to bed." Ron whispered into my ear.

"I can't."

He pulled his head away and looked down at me.

"It's my sister. She's coming down. I've got to pick her up at Taunton station in half an hour." I continued.

"How long will she stay?"

He wasn't sounding very charitable for the Curate.

"I don't know."

I watched as he touched himself through his trousers.

It wasn't fair. I had to do something for him.

I dropped to my knees and unzipped him then reached inside and pulled it out. It looked even bigger from that angle.

I licked my lips then licked the head of his prick.

"This is all I can do." I told him, working his foreskin back and forth. "I'm too sore for anything else anyway."

"Why?" He gasped.

"You're very big and we did it a lot yesterday. I need a day or two to recover."

I took his prick into my mouth.

"I'm sorry." I heard him say.

"Don't be." I mumbled, my mouth full. "I enjoyed it."

I could sense he was smiling as I pulled and pushed on the base of his prick with my fingers while licking and sucking on the other end.

"That feels good." He said.

I had to admit I agreed with him. I was really enjoying it. More so than I think I did with Paul even.

"Oh yes." He gasped.

I moved my fingers faster. His hips started to move. His prick was growing even larger. His hands clamped hard onto the back of my head as his first load of sperm struck the back of my throat. I swallowed as his second load struck me. I coughed. A third load then a forth filled my mouth from his jerking prick. I swallowed.

I worked his foreskin back and forth a few times feeling more wetness land on my tongue. I swallowed again then moved my mouth away.

I looked at his prick. It was wet and shiny. There was still a little dribble of come in his pee hole. I licked it clean with the tip of my tongue.

I worked his foreskin back and forth a few more times and was rewarded by another small drop of liquid then, satisfied he had no more to give helped him stow his prick away inside his trousers.

"I'm sorry." I said as I got to my feet. "I have to go to the station."

"I understand." He replied, breathing heavily. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"I hope so."

I surprised myself that I did so much.

"Thank you Jenny."

He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"I've never known anybody like you."

"Shush." I said lifting my face for a kiss.

I could feel his hands moving down my back. I could take him if he was gentle.

No. I didn't have the time. Mandy had only been to Taunton once and that was for my wedding. She had visited us a couple of times in Bristol as had all of my sisters.

His hands closed upon my buttocks. I enjoyed the feeling for a few seconds then pulled away.

"I have to go, Ron."

I reached down his coat then my own.

"I'll really make it up for you tomorrow. I promise."

My anus was itching. Reminding me I hadn't had it up there in a year or more.

It clinched tightly shut when I thought of the size of his prick.

"Alright." He struggled into his coat while trying to help me into my own at the same time. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I took the keys from my handbag and locked the doors behind us leaving the lights burning inside.

"What time shall I come back?" He asked as we stood by the door of my car.

"I don't know. About lunchtime?" "Okay."

He bent his head quickly and kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight."

"Bye Ron."

I opened my car door and climbed in. I could see him walking down the lane back to the main road in the moonlight. Best let him get to the road before I left.

A sudden movement to my left caught my eye. I turned my head and stared hard. There was nothing there. Perhaps it had been an owl.

I switched on the engine and turned on the lights. There had been nothing there I convinced myself as I put the car into gear.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Paul

I awoke with a hard on.

Louise moved slightly her body pressed close to mine. It was definitely better with two blankets.

I slid my hand back inside her blouse and felt her breasts again. I had fallen asleep holding them. They were lovely and warm now. Her nipples were hardening. I moved from breast to breast rubbing each gently in turn.

"Hmm." She mumbled. "What time is it?"

With difficulty I managed to get sight of the luminous dial on my wristwatch.

"Four-thirty." I whispered into her ear.

These Indian blankets were thin but surprisingly warm.

I moved my hand from her breasts and rubbed my prick through my trousers. Her hand followed mine and she took a turn at rubbing it herself.

"It doesn't take much to get you ready." She whispered.

I didn't say anything. I moved my hand to the top of her trousers.

"We can't." She hissed. "What if the others hear?"

"They won't." I kissed her on the lips. "Not if we are very, very quiet."

I undid her trousers and pushed them down. "I'm not taking them off."

I ran a finger along the slit of her fanny. She tried to open her legs but couldn't.

"Turn over." I said, rubbing at her clit.

She mumbled something but turned onto her side facing away from me. I unzipped myself, took out my prick and slid in behind her. I pushed it forward between the cheeks of her ass. I could feel it touch her anus and pushed it down. It slid between her thighs and along her slit. Her legs twitched.

"Help me get it in." I urged, licking her ear.

Together we pulled her trousers and knickers down past her knees. She bent them and lifted her top leg. I pushed my prick at her slit. She grunted and groaned. I pushed again. I could feel her fingers reaching back between her legs. The tip of my prick was pushing against something soft and wet. I felt it open and I was inside her.

I heard her gasp as I began moving in and out.

There was a sound from across the small clearing where we had stopped for the night. I kept still and listened, my prick still inside Louise.

My grandfather snorted and turned over. I looked at the huge outline of Howie and the smaller one of Bill. Howie mumbled something in his sleep. Bill was quiet.

I began moving again, holding the blankets away from our bodies so my movements against them wouldn't be heard.

She was so tight from this angle. I let the blankets fall and lifted open her ass cheeks to get of my prick inside her. I was going to come. The head of my prick was suddenly so sensitive. I pushed hard at her and came.

My prick jerked as I emptied my balls into her. She kept still and quiet. Not even moving when I pulled my prick from her hole.

I pulled on her shoulder to turn her back towards me. She seemed reluctant to come at first but eventually she did, reaching down beneath the blankets to pull up her trousers and knickers.

She didn't say anything.

I could sense something was wrong.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"You fucked me."

"Of course. That's what you wanted." "No. Not like that. You just used me. I could have been anybody lying there."

"No. It wasn't like that."

"It was. You just used me. Is that all I am to you?"

She was raising her voice. I could hear the others stirring.

"This isn't the time or place for this." I hissed. "You'll wake the others."

"What's going on?" Howie asked.

"Paul. What are doing?" Grandfather's voice was the same tone as when he had caught me fucking Heather.

"We are not doing anything."

I sat up and looked at my wristwatch again.

"Is there any water left?" I continued.

"Not much." Bill replied.

It was getting lighter.

"Ten to five." I said, in case anybody was interested.

"We get the first light this side of the mountain." Grandfather said.

He was climbing slowly to his feet.

"We can make an early start." He said, looking down at Louise and I. "We could be there before the days work starts. I suggest ladies to the left and men to the right."

"Good idea." Bill said. "Coming Louise?"

Louise threw back the blankets and climbed slowly to her feet. She looked down at me and for a few seconds I thought she was going to say something but she turned away without a word and followed Bill behind some tall trees.

"Let's go." Grandfather said and Howie and I followed him.

I scooped out a hole in the leaf litter and crouched above it. My bowels emptied accompanied by a noisy fart. I could hear the same from the others.

I was hungry and thirsty.

Louise was upset about something.

Hopefully Roddrego wouldn't be there and we could fly out of this country that day. I could be on my way back to England in a few days.

What had gotten into Louise?

PAUL C
PAUL C
64 Followers