The PAWG Nurse and the Elder BBC Pt. 02

Story Info
Vanesa is a young PAWG nurse that meets a mature black man.
1.8k words
4.39
16.4k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyPAWG
sexyPAWG
51 Followers

Second part of my first story. Again trying to improve my English

Part 2: "Perreando"

During the next week, the sexual tension between Vanesa and Samuel increased. Deeply staring and groping became part of their routine in the retirement center. Every time Vanesa took her lunch to his room, Samuel surprised her with a hug from the back. Serving his food became a titanic task due to Samuel's giant hand all around her boobs and hips. But she did not bother. She just put on her usual smile and slowly did her job just to make the moment last longer. While she did that, he pressed her already hard black cock against Vanesa's fat ass knowing that she could perfectly feel it. The same thing happened in the rest of her chores, breakfast, dinner, and doing her routine checkup. It all became a contest where Samuel took advantage of every second for his hand to wander around Vanesa's curves and, once in a while, give her a kiss on her neck.

But in public places, their relationship was far different. They barely crossed each other's paths and always tried to maintain their distance. No one there could even tell if they knew each other. But surely they stare at each other from afar when they are in the hallways, the recreational room, or the garden and it was always accompanied by a complicity smile that exteriorizes their desire to get closer.

Those encounters had increased Vanesa's libido. She coexisted all day with the desire to masturbate to the point that it made her daily chores difficult. To deal with this, she decided to masturbate much often to contain her need to be fucked. In her house, she initiated the day with a long shower in which she positioned herself against the wall and put her finger deep inside her from the back. In her mind, she pictured how Samuel fuck her against the wall while he pressed her tits. Before bed, she put her imagination to work and lay there, opened her legs and imagined how her patient's big dark body inserted her big black cock inside her. Everything ended with bed sheets wet and a level of exhaustion that made her fall asleep fast.

At work, the desire returned again and the encounter with him just increased her impulse to touch herself. In order to get rid of those desires, he resorted to quickly masturbating in the center's bathroom. she had never even thought she would do something like that but the situation demanded it. She used her least busiest moments to escape to one of the bathrooms and satisfied her need. She even often used her phone for an additional stimulus just to masturbate faster. She searched for pictures of naked men, especially mature and black men just like Samuel. When she could not find any, she contents herself by watching videos of big black cock fucking white phat ass girls like her.

Despite all this and her obvious desire to see his big black cock, she was not sure if she could take the next step. After all, it was her workplace. Anybody could catch them and she will definitely lose her job. Hornines or not, Vanesa needed that job so much, the economy was bad and there weren't many available. At the same time, she thought It was just some harmful play, she was not hurting anybody as long as it just remained like there was nothing to be afraid of plus she could have some fun at work. However, things were about to get more complicated. Samuel adventured himself to more dangerous games to the point that someday he suddenly tried to shove her hand inside her panties.

Noo! -raised her voice, Vanesa, while she tried to remove his hand from her crotch - What is wrong with you?!

Samuel gave a step back and with a cautious voice he said - I am sorry. I thought you wanted it.

What makes you think that -answered Vanesa

Samuel changed her facial expression to an upset one. Come on! -he said- we are playing around like that for almost two weeks. You are going to tell me you don't want it?

How can you tell that? all you do is grope me around -she replied with a sharp voice for him not to think she was an easy girl.

But How can I know if you barely leave when you finish your work and don't even talk to me. And out the is even worse, you don't' even approach me -complain, Samuel

But it is obvious, How can you think that I can allow you to touch me out there? What do you think everybody else is going to think of me? I will lose my job -Vanesa respond- I don't even know if you can control yourself in public

Oh I can control myself but apparently, it is you who wants more -replied Samuel

What?!! wants more?! -responded Vanesa almost yelling- what the fuck do you think I am? a slut?

Samuel noticed Vanesa's exaltation and raised his hand to calm her down.

I think we had a bad start -he replied- I'm sorry if I exceed your trust. I did not know it would make you uncomfortable. I just thought about everything going on between us two that might like you.

Vanesa heard Samuel's words and felt some inner guilt, after all, she had been teasing him as well.

It's ok -she said trying to calm him down.

Well, Vanesa, I really hope you don't get a bad idea of me. I am usually a very respectful person -answered Samuel.

So you don't go around groping girls -reply Vanesa trying to make a joke and socialize with her patient.

Well... only girls with an ass as big as yours. I'm quite curious about how you make it fit in those pants -said Samuel with a smile.

Vanesa could not control herself and started laughing. That same morning she had struggled so much getting in those pants.

You have no idea how much I have to put up with it. Overall they do not issue pants for big girls in this job -answered Vanesa with ease- I have to deal with this curse every day.

cure?! -reply Samuel with shock- how is that a curse? look just how beautiful it is, why do you think I can't keep my hand out of such enormous hips?

Vanesa laughs again and look at Samuel reproachfully. Yes, I have noted you can't keep your hand out of this -responded Vanesa with sarcasm- I have to be constantly putting yourself in place otherwise you get too comfortable.

Samuel just laughed when he heard the friendly reproof. Then he slowly approached Vanesa and said to her hear -What can I say? I just like you very much?

When she heard those words, the PAWG nurse felt a spasm all over her body making goosebumps all over her skin. Now she loves how Samuel treated her. She loves having a mature sexy black man hitting on her and declaring openly that was interested in her. Again all fears about work ethic and the potential loss of her job faded away and her inner slut started taking over just a bit. She stares at her patient and replies

If you like me, then why don0t you ask me out so we could know each other better

I would if I could but how can I if I'm stuck in this place -answered Samuel following her lead- Believe me, otherwise I would have asked you out a long time ago so we could have something to eat and maybe dance a bit.

Dance? Do you like dancing? What do you dance to? Salsa? Merengue? reggaeton? -asked Vanesa with curiosity

Samuel thought about it for some seconds and went for the boldest answer -I love reggaeton- he said.

Vanesa started laughing again and she had to cover her mouth in order not to make many sounds.

So old and dancing reggaeton -she responded- I actually love reggaeton and dance it very well.

Why don't we dance right here for just a moment and I'll show you how I move -reply Samuel

Vanesa thought about it for some seconds, it's just dancing -she said to herself- there is nothing wrong with that.

Vanesa did not answer. She just approached the door and put the safety on making Samuel understand she had agreed. She then came closer to Samuel, turned around, and bent over a bit.

Let's dance -she said- but don't you dare make any noise.

Samuel, seeing Vanesa's thick ass in front of him, quickly placed his hand on her waist and approached his lower part to her ass. Slowly, Vanesa started moving her fat ass around his groin. It did not pass much time until Samuel started lowering his hand to Vanesa's hips and thighs with the care it ordered not to make Vanesa feel he was exceeding her boundaries.

Nonetheless, Vanesa was getting hornier with every move. She then started clashing her massive asscheeks against Samuel's body and he just responded with a giggle. He just let her take full control. Vanesa held on to Samuel's hand, placed it on her belly and pulled him closer to her. Samuel approached her neck from the back and started giving her short kisses. After a few minutes of dance, Vanesa turned around and placed her hand around Samuel's neck. She could not contain her impulses and, despite the height difference, she went for it and gave him a kiss. The kiss prologue for almost a full minute in which the nurse could enjoy the taste of Samuel's big lips.

Suddenly she remembered she was on duty and had to go back to work. She broke contact with her patient and backed off.

I think we just leave here -she said with some embarrassment.

Samuel opted to move away as well.

It's ok, don't worry -answered Samuel- when can we talk again?

Mmm... I don't know. I guess when I have some free time - replied Vanesa trying to end the conversation.

Okay, why don't you give me your number? That way we could talk more often -said the patient.

Sure -respond Vanesa with a smile- I would like to talk more often with you. Okay, here it is, save it, it's 95728....

Samuel took off his phone and wrote it down.

Oh wait, I don't know your full name -said Samuel- it's ok I'll just save you as "PAWG nurse".

PAWG? -asked Vanesa- What's that?

It's "Phat Ass White Girl". I think it describes you very well -answered Samuel.

Vanesa laugh again and reply

Pawg nurse? All right I kind of like that. I'll be waiting for your message -and without saying more she left the room.

To be continue...

Thanks for all the response to my first part. I really appreciate it.

On question, does anybody knows how I can organize all my stories so it can be seen in an orderly manner in my profile? if you know please wirte a comment.

sexyPAWG
sexyPAWG
51 Followers