The Peachwillow Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
Cethaz and Aatos take a bath after a hard day's work.
3.4k words
4.67
2.7k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGLevy
SGLevy
4 Followers

Pt. 02: Peaches and Cream

"What are you doing?"

The elf looked quizzically at the dwarf warrior, who was lying on her back with her hands behind her head, which sported a bobbed haircut. Her legs were bent so her knees were up.

"I'm doing crunches. They help keep my stomach strong."

She moved her head towards her knees a bit, and then moved back.

"That seems kind of silly. Doesn't it just make you tired?"

Cethaz smirked. "You have much to learn. Doing exercises gives you more stamina. Here, you should try doing some. You could use some more muscle."

Aatos got down on his back and attempted a few crunches of his own. After just seven, he winced in pain and stopped.

Cethaz said, "You're never gonna get better if you don't keep trying. I'm sure that it was just the same way when you were studying your spells or the Dwarvish language."

"Well, spells and letters aren't so *painful*..."

The dwarf got up. "Well, we've got to go out and get our prey. Could you help me with my armor?"

Cethaz' armor was quite bulky- it consisted of a cuirass with a large mirrored disc in the middle, greaves for her arms and legs, mail that covered her torso and a pointy helmet that reminded Aatos of the tops of some of the dwarven minarets that he had seen around the kingdom of Ardaroun. Aatos couldn't help but take a nice, long look at her body as he helped her into the armor; her arms and legs were very big but her muscles weren't rippling and toned like a circus strongman's body was. She liked to say that she wanted to be strong, not just look impressive. After they had gotten it all on, all that was visible of her face was her eyes; the mail shirt extended all the way up to her helmet.

"I'm still a little nervous. I'm a much better translator than I am a spellcaster..."

"Oh, you'll be fine. Just hide behind a rock and jump in if I'm having trouble. You elves are really good at staying silent so it shouldn't be so hard." Cethaz picked up her axe and started walking away from their camp, and Aatos followed her.

Aatos had his doubts about Cethaz' real reasons for wanting him around- he knew that she enjoyed his "male company", to put it euphemistically- but he couldn't say that he didn't enjoy it, too. Still, she was much more useful than him in a fight. All he could pull off were a few feeble blasts of fire and electricity, while she was a master with her axe.

Cethaz was on her annual furlough from the city guard, and she took the opportunity to visit her parents out in the satrapy of Nishansahr. When they got there, the mayor of the local village had an assignment for them. A giant peccary had been carrying off some sheep from the local pastures, and he wanted them to bring back its snout.

"You don't wear much, do you?"

"Well, it's so warm here..."

Aatos was shirtless, wearing long pants. He was very slender and a bit frail, with little muscle; his skin was pure white, unburnt by the sun due to his application of starleaf extract. His reddish-brown hair was spiky and his face was a bit boyish, but it radiated wisdom.

"Now remember, our target has a big white spot on its left side. It's one of the biggest ones that's been seen in the last century; most giant peccaries wouldn't go after livestock."

"Got it."

The landscape that they were traversing wasn't quite a desert, but Aatos thought that it was pretty close. There were just a few scattered trees around, and occasionally they would see birds in the background. The horizon was littered with mesas.

The day dragged on monotonously, but after a few false alarms, they found what they were looking for. Aatos spotted it first.

"There it is!"

It was even bigger than he had imagined it, almost the size of one of the dwarven caravans that they had been guarding earlier. It hadn't noticed them, as it was resting while looking in the other direction. Cethaz motioned to Aatos to move off to the side.

"Remember, you use your magic while I take the beast head on."

Cethaz raised her battle axe and slowly moved towards the creature. She carefully made her way towards the peccary, making sure to avoid anything on the ground that might alert it to her presence. She had managed to get quite close when the beast surprised her by turning around; it seemed that her heavy armor was no good for stealth. She groaned; she should have known better.

Cethaz gripped her heavy axe and strafed the creature; they looked each other over, trying to feel each other out. Then the peccary lashed out at her, trying to bite her with its sharp tusks; the dwarf then started hacking away, trying to land a killing blow, but her attacks failed to do more than graze her opponent.

Meanwhile, some distance away, Aatos put his thumbs together and spread his fingers. A small ball of electricity formed and flew out from his hands; it struck the peccary and it turned to face him. Aatos' blood turned to ice as the beast began to charge at him; he readied another blast but he was saved as Cethaz smote the beast on its side with a sickening sound of flesh being cut.

The giant peccary fell down, making grotesque squealing noises as it writhed on the ground. Cethaz backed off to make sure that the beast was unable to get up before giving it another thwack for good measure, after which it stopped moving entirely.

"I must've hit something important. Seems like it's a lucky day for us. These beasts tend to put up a bigger fight."

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'll be fine. I think I got a bruise or two, but it's nothing. Hold on, I almost forgot."

Cethaz moved over to the peccary's head and raised her axe, bringing it down on its snout and severing it.

"Could you handle this? I'd appreciate it."

Cethaz tossed the snout into Aatos' hands, and he recoiled.

"Oh, fine, I'll get it."

Aatos and Cethaz were walking through her parents' peach orchard on the way to their cottage. It was early evening, and the stars were beginning to come out. The orchard was in one of the more fertile areas in the region but it was hardly lush to Aatos' eyes. He had grown up in a forest and there weren't a whole lot of those in dwarven country.

"Have you ever had peaches before? I love them."

"I've had them a few times since moving here."

"You've got to have them fresh. Here, try one." Cethaz grabbed a peach off of a tree and handed it to the elf. "Careful with the pit."

Aatos bit into it and his face lit up. "This tastes great."

"Yeah, there's nothing quite like them. You'd think that I'd be sick of them having grown up on an orchard, but I still can't get enough of peaches."

Aatos finished his peach and tossed the pit away. By this time, they had reached the house. Cethaz knocked on the door and opened it after failing to get a response. They walked into the dining room and Cethaz noticed a note on the table, and picked it up and read it.

"It looks like my parents won't be home for an hour or two. One of the neighbors invited them over to dinner."

"I'm surprised that they knew we'd be here now."

"I'm not. They have a way of knowing when I'll be around. It's uncanny."

Cethaz removed her helmet and set it down on the table. "Well, I'm feeling filthy after a long day in my armor. I think I'll go out to the shed and take a bath.

"You wanna come?"

Aatos tried to hide his excitement. Cethaz was the only woman that he had ever known, and even though she was more than a little gruff he loved having the chance to make love to her.

"Of course, Cethaz." Aatos looked down at the floor for a second. "How can you be so damn serious when killing things and so free about... other things?"

"I just put work stuff in one part of my mind and other stuff in another part of my mind."

"You mean that you compartmentalize?"

"Uh, what? How do you know dwarven words that even I don't know?"

The shed was some distance away from the house; it had a bunch of farming tools in it but it was quite spacious, and the ceiling was high enough for Aatos to navigate comfortably. It was made of stone, and the floor was a little bit gritty but it was well-kept. Cethaz had gone down to the well and brought back a basin full of water. She had left all of her armor in the house and was wearing the dull green tunic that she typically wore under it.

"Well, do you want to start?"

"Uh, I think we should take our own clothes off first."

"You're still a little shy, huh? It's not like I'm any more experienced than you." Aatos was well aware that Cethaz was also a virgin before their first time together- she had explained that as the biggest and strongest dwarf of all, a lot of her male counterparts were afraid of her- but she didn't mind the way that Aatos could be apprehensive about sex.

They stripped off their garments and left them on the ground. They stared at each other longingly.

Man, he's gorgeous! He's a little skinny, but still a hottie!

Am I too erect or not erect enough?

Aatos tried to get into the basin, but it was a bit too small for him, being designed for a dwarf's body.

"We can sponge you down later, Aatos- I think I'll go first." Cethaz sat down in the basin with her knees sticking up out of it. It was a little small for her, but she could still fit. "Could you get some imeo powder for my hair? It's in the cupboard at the side of the door."

Cethaz wet her hair as Aatos retrieved the imeo powder. She rubbed it onto her short black hair and asked "Would you please lather me up, Aatos?"

Aatos started to rub the powder into Cethaz' hair, causing it to turn into a greenish-yellow foam. "You seem to like baths a lot."

"Oh, I love them! People think that dwarves love sand and rocks, but I always preferred water. Who wouldn't when you live in such a dry place?"

A sheepish smile crept onto Cethaz' face. "The other thing about baths is that they were where I first got to... know myself. The bath was the only place where I could be all alone. I've always found water to be sexy ever since."

"Back in Suoveli, we take baths in hot, steamy rooms. They're very relaxing."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful! There are some that are kind of like that in Zalfahan. I'd love to try relaxing with you in one of them... or *not* relaxing. Hold on for a second." Cethaz stood up and got out of the bath and started rinsing her hair with the bath water. Then she picked up a sponge and got back in. She started washing herself with the sponge as Aatos looked on.

"Your parents seem awfully okay with us hanging around together. I thought they'd be more wary of me."

"They're a lot more suspicious of us than you've picked up on. They wouldn't mind that we're having sex- their attitude that sex is when we're the closest to the Ur-fire, so it's not immoral or anything- but they want me to settle down with a nice dwarven fellow. They're kind of sour on you because you can't get me pregnant and they really want grandkids."

Cethaz sat still for a second. "Wait, what am I doing? Aatos, don't you want to be the one sponging me down?"

"Of... of course!"

Aatos took the sponge and started massaging Cethaz' firm, ample breasts. She sighed with a smile. Aatos looked on as her nipples began to harden. "Oh Willow, you know how to make a girl feel good. Could you move a bit... lower?"

He moved the sponge to her stomach, and Cethaz purred with satisfaction. "Oh yeah, that's it." Aatos' erection was throbbing hard at this point, and he was a bit anxious that he might explode even before she touched him there. Cethaz was more stunning when her skin was wet and glistening than he had ever seen her before.

"Could you move it down to my... scrub brush?" She batted her eyelashes at him.

Aatos took the sponge down between her legs and she moaned with pleasure, feeling tingly waves of excitement course throughout her body. He thought her extensive pubic hair was strange when he first saw it- elves didn't grow a whole lot of it- but he had grown to find it beautiful in its own way.

"Oh, sweetie..." She took Aatos by the face and kissed him madly, inserting her tongue into his mouth and rolling all over his. They grasped each other, overcome with passion, and after they released their embrace, Aatos asked,

"Is it your turn to wash me now?"

"Not quite yet, I've got to turn around."

Cethaz got onto her hands and knees and Aatos started sponging her wide, muscular back, first with her shoulders, and slowly moving down to her firm bottom. She sighed with satisfaction as he sponged her buttocks.

"I don't want to sound disrespectful, but your butt is so beautiful... It's wide in just the perfect way, and it sticks out wonderfully, so it looks like one of those peaches that grow on this farm..."

Cethaz said "Don't be ashamed! I have a little secret to tell you- you know how I call you Willow? It's not because you're tall and thin compared to all the dwarves that I grew up with- it's because your little friend is so long and thin."

"It... it's really not that big..."

"Oh, I don't care about how big it is. As long as you're sweet, tender and good at making me happy, it's fine with me. Just keep in mind that it's not offensive in dwarven culture to tell someone that you like their body. I tell you that you're hot all the time."

"It does feel... weirdly nice."

"And I have to say, having my body compared to fruit feels nicer than having it compared to meat."

After Aatos was finished washing her, Cethaz rose up out of the tub. "I think we'll have to improvise here, what with you not fitting inside here. Sit down outside of the tub and let me do your hair first."

Cethaz washed his hair as he had washed hers, and then she took the sponge and started to work her way down his shoulders. Aatos was anxious- he had noticed that she wasn't looking at his erection, but she had to know that it was there. She moved the sponge down, to his chest, and while it felt nice, he really wanted her to work on his penis. She continued to move downwards, down to his hips, and started moving the sponge over his buttocks.

"You've got a gorgeous butt, too, honey. Hope you don't mind that I said that."

Then Cethaz began to sponge her lover's thighs. Aatos groaned when he realized she was skipping his genitals. "Patience, my darling... I'll get there in time." By the time that she had reached his feet, he was almost in agony. "Please, Ceth- wash me there..."

"Not yet, Aatos- I've got to get your footsies nice and clean." Cethaz replied in a mocking, singsong tone.

After she was done washing his feet, she got up to the cupboard and got some more imeo powder. She returned to him with it and said, "Are you ready, Willow?"

"Please, Cethie, wash me there..."

Aatos gasped as she started rubbing the powder all over his penis and testicles, causing it to lather up and cover his most sensitive area. The foam felt so, so good on his erection, and when she took it in her hand and started moving it up and down, his breathing quickened considerably.

"Does this feel good, honey?"

"It's... it's amazing!"

"I knew you'd love it!"

Cethaz continued massaging him between his legs. Aatos felt like he was going to ejaculate at any second, and tried as hard as he could to keep himself from having an orgasm. Then, without warning, Cethaz stopped.

"I think we should do something a little... special now."

Cethaz got down on her hands and knees in front of Aatos. "Take me from behind, darling."

"You mean your butthole?"

"Only if you want to. You can take me, uh, normally that way, too."

Aatos paused. "I think I'll just have you the regular way. I've still got that foam on me- it's not going to hurt, is it?""

Cethaz looked back at him and smiled. "No, the imeo powder's fine for sex, it's an amazing lubricant. You'll love it."

Aatos readied himself. "Okay, Cethie, here I come."

Aatos moved behind her and stared at her glistening back, her firm, wet bottom and her moist hair. It was such a beautiful view. He awkwardly placed his penis at the back of her vagina. It was a little difficult because she was so short, but he managed to put the entire head in after some effort; Cethaz responded by crying out. After taking a moment to collect himself, he pushed inside and started moving himself in and out of her.

Cethaz winced. It felt so good! She thought that it would be awkward because they'd never tried this out before, but she could still feel her clitoris being stimulated, even in this position. She started letting out more cries of pleasure as he started pumping. Having her penetrate him from behind like this was so *naughty*- it was such a novel experience.

"Harder, Willow, harder!" Then she felt Aatos' hands grabbing her wet breasts from behind, and she lost herself completely.

"Aatos! Aatos! I'm coming..... Ahhhhhh!"

But he didn't stop there, continuing to plunge into Cethaz' crevice. He loved the way that the foam made her vagina even more slippery- he always enjoyed the feeling of wetness inside her, but with the added lubricant, it felt even better than any of the previous times that they had made love. Waves of hot energy pulsated through him as he kept on thrusting inside her. "Oh Cethie, Cethie, Cethie!"

Then the dam burst. He felt a sweet, ecstatic collapse inside her, and spurted his seed deep into Cethaz. Then, spent, he reluctantly pulled out of her. He wished he could stay inside her all night but he knew that they had to get decent at some point.

They began cuddling, dusting each others' mouths with their lips as the afterglow began to fade. "Oh Cethie, that was great, but I don't want to do it like that again too often..."

"Like how? In the bath?"

"No, I loved the water. It's just that when I took you from behind, I couldn't see your face, and the part of sex I like the most is seeing your face."

"Oh Willow, I understand. It was amazingly good but I still missed seeing your face, too. It was nice but we can just do that position once in a while."

"Yeah, let's just do it now and again. I loved bathing together, you look even more lovely when you're sopping wet."

"It's the same with you, sweetie." Cethaz gave him a naughty smile. "You don't look too bad when you're wearing nothing but water, either. I felt like such a lucky woman when I was rubbing you down. I'd never have fun with you in the bath before, could we do that more often?"

"Of course! I loved it too. One more thing, Ceth- could I call you Peachie during sex?"

Cethaz pouted. "Oh, I guess, but don't wear it out. Now let's get dried off and put our clothes back on- we don't want my parents to walk in on us." And Cethaz gave Aatos a quick peck on the cheek before getting ready to go back to the real world.


SGLevy
SGLevy
4 Followers