The Pedro Martinez Rookie Card

Story Info
Hubby trades card for wife's sex lesson.
2k words
3.45
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pedro Martinez Rookie Card

I get excited with the thought of sharing my significant other. She's a great lover. But in one night the most I have ever cum was four, maybe five times. I believe women are multi-orgasmic and would fuck all night long, but deny this in order to make me, or the lover/husband, feel real good about my/their sexual prowess. I also believe that she doesn't climax each and every time she would like me to believe. So I am only thinking about her over active libido when I fantasize about her and multiple partners. I got my rocks off and feel sated: why shouldn't she feel the same way? I have to be careful of my fantasies because a long time ago she warned me that I would cringe if she ever took me up on this fantasy. Sharing is still the theme in a lot of my story ideas. I guess I like playing with fire.

I like to decorate the stories to make them enjoyable. I'm a newbie writer and I appreciate all comments. This is pure fiction and the characters described only exist in my mind.

Jeremy's Side

"Jeremy! What is it with you lately? This started as a joke, I thought. Now you've gotten my parents convinced I want a Hispanic cock up my ass. Why would you do that?"

That was Nicole speaking; my lover for two years and my wife for four. She always exaggerates when I talk about my fantasies. We'd be lying in bed after wild lovemaking and she would say to me "Are you thinking about me and Jose again?

In reality, half of the time there are no thoughts going through my mind. It's blank. I told her that once, before we married, and she had a fit, bruising my arms, and bloodying my nose.

"Blank! You miserable excuse for a man! How dare you say, after fucking the best cunt you've ever had, nothing is going through your mind!"

"Sex with me is nothing? Get out of here! Right now! Out of my fucking bed! My fantasy is to have you locked up for impersonating a man and being Bubba's fuck mate! Hey, Bubba, look at this nice white ass!"

That spat lasted a week of 20 phone calls a day with her hanging up on me, two dozen red roses she threw in the trash, and five expensive dinners at her favorite Olive Garden.

No, I'll never be honest with her again, it's too fucking expensive!

So I lie and tell her I'm thinking of her being fucked by a slim Latino with greasy hair.

Her name is Nicole, she's Sicilian, 24 years old, dark black hair, 5' 7", and curves that would make Pedro Martinez whistle. She's a 36C 25 37 and 123 pounds. I love that last number 'cause her ass looks so Kardashian. Tonight she is wearing a red lacy teddy that makes her ass cheeks look sensational. I cum just looking at it.

I'm telling you she's a cock tease with a big smile.

She 'talks the talk.' She'll whisper in my ear all night long while playing with my 4 inch cock. She says things like "Do you like this, baby?" Or "Do you wanna shove this in me, baby?" until I cum with a mind blowing orgasm, forgetting about fucking her.

She doesn't 'walk the walk' except on Saturday. Saturdays are different. On Saturday's I can fuck her. She expects it on Saturday. Her dirty talk is different. She says "You're gonna fuck me tonight, aren't 'cha, baby?" Or "You gonna destroy my pussy with that cock, baby?"

She's very Catholic about sex, which is why she aint knocked up yet. She won't do anal, or doggy style.

I believe being fucked by an Latino cock would broaden her sexual outlook, and move me up from four pussy fucks a month. That's my fantasy.

I'm 26 years old, 5' 9", and 145 pounds with a four inch monster cock. I overheard a girl I know telling her friends "Stay away from him." That tells me I'm big down below. I also bleed easily when Nicole throws that roundhouse.

I've always had a fantasy about my girlfriends, and now my wife, doing other cocks. Black cocks frighten me as they are always fat and long. What woman could survive a pile driver banging her pussy?

I fantasize about her being gang banged by a bunch of Latino cocks. Cocks in every hole. Cuming all over her body, and her crying for more. I know she'll love it if she would only fuck one single Hispanic guy.

Nicole speaks.

Jeremy is a lovable wimp. I dated him out of pity because he tries so hard to please, but has nothing to offer. He can't reach my asshole 'cause he's too small. He easily slips out of my pussy, and its maddening! He doesn't know it, but he's sterile from childhood mumps according to my mother-in-law. I did very well in high school biology having a feminist militant teacher who taught us chicks how to tell if a boyfriend was good at making babies. Having babies was 'the thing' with high school girls at the time.

Jeremy comes into my life when I was on the rebound from losing the love of my life, Guido.

I'd fuck Guido night and day. He'd be in my ass, oh how I love it in the ass, and in my throat. Then I thought Guido knocked me up and then he joined the navy, and has been in the Philippines ever since. It was just my indigestion.

That's when I started paying more attention in biology. No more runaway grooms for me. I'll get me a sterile guy. No cares, no worries, just me and a 7 inch cock blissfully fucking all day, all night. Jeremy was sterile, so I mentally accepted his 4 inch cock. It helped that I was drunk the night he proposed.

I didn't realize his size was known by every female in the tri-state area. I get stopped numerous times on the street by floozies asking if I'm getting too much from Jeremy. It's the laughter behind my back that to gets me the most. Teenage girls put their hands over their mouths and giggle as I pass.

To shut Jeremy up I'm gonna go on that date with Jose, after I check out his sperm count. Kissing and petting and fingering are okay on a first date. I'll go on two dates if Jeremy would drop this fantasy. That may involve swallowing cum. I'll ask cousin Marie how Latino cum tastes as she only charges $2 for a blowjob.

Jeremy speaks.

Nicole thought it over and agrees to let Jose take a crack at her pussy. This has to work. I need more sex. I have to have more sex. Nicole has a problem and Jose is gonna help me fix it. I went to the bodega where he works and got a chance to talk with him in the back room. For some reason he was leery of me offering Nicole for a free fuck.

"Is she ugly?"

"No."

"Does she have scabies?"

"No."

"Other STD?"

"No."

"Pregnant?"

"No."

"A brother?"

"Yes, but he's in Attica doing 15 to 20."

"What's he in for?"

"Beat the crap out of a Hispanic guy."

"No, not interested."

"I'll throw in $50."

"No."

"$50 plus a Pedro Martinez rookie card in a protective case."

"Deal."

"Okay, here's the story, she really needs a gangbang to understand how wonderful and loving sex can be. Do you have any brothers or cousins that could help?"

"How many Martinez rookie cards do you have?"

"One."

"Me and cousin Miguel will do it.

"Let's make it tonight when the Bodega closes. Take her in the back store room and do it."

Nicole speaks.

"Jeremy said Jose is thrilled at the chance to meet me, and says we'll have cold pizza at the Bodega where he works, and do some fucking. I reminded Jeremy that I said no fucking on the first date. Just pussy licking, no more. Jeremy said that he remembered. He offered to walk me to the Bodega to make sure I arrive safely. I brought my big purse..

At 11 PM, on the dot, Jeremy is knocking on the steel door and Jose opens it and hushes us inside. The place looks cleaner when the lights are out. We bump into racks and boxes walking through the aisle to the back room. Jeremy makes the formal introduction and kisses my forehead, pushing me into Jose's arms, giving him an envelope and slamming the door behind him.

By the dim light of a 40 watt bulb I notice another guy and, after introductions, shake hands with Miguel. Suddenly, I'm the center of attention of two charming, slim men with neat hair. I've got one on either side of me telling me how proud looking my breasts are, asking if they can touch them. Being a good Catholic girl I said "Yes you may."

Now "I'm in heaven, I'm in heaven." as two eager mouths are sucking my girls like they've never been sucked before. Their tongues are wonderful and they bite and stretched my sensitive nipples all the way to Harlem. I looooooove that. My pussy's dripping on my pink skirt so I ask Jose to remove it to keep it clean. Like most Italian girls of a certain age, I don't wear panties.

Always the gentleman, Jose invites me to sit on the cot against the wall. He switches on a soft 200 watt bulb on the ceiling so I can see my anxious lovers in all their glory. I immediately spot the tats on their bodies and realize they are both very religious. Tats of the Virgin Mary and Joseph. The other tats of nude girls must be Spanish saints.

These are nice men. Now we're all naked and I feel wet cocks at my lips and grab one in each hand. "Wow! Eight inch cocks!" Cocks I can get my hands on! I've never had a matched pair this big!"

I eagerly open my mouth wide and they slipped both cocks in. I couldn't speak, so I showed them my appreciation by squeezing their balls. They both cum at once. "Fuck me, Latino cum does taste good." I'll bottle it and sell it right there at the Bodega counter and make a fortune.

My heart is racing as a warm earthquake rumbles through my body. Jose sat down on the cot and I sat down on top of him and feel his cock at my ass. Jose slips inside my ass from behind as we both lay back on the cot.

Miguel lays on top of me, face to face, and slides his cock into my pussy from the front joining Jose.

Oh, GAWWWDD! I've never been fucked this way! I want to squeeze them both as hard as I can, but can only get my legs around Miguel. Sixteen total inches of cock fill me up for the first time in my life.

Oh, glorious pain in my stretched cunt and ass! Miguel is pounding down my cervical door to invade my baby oven! Then I feel this wonderful warm feeling overtaking my body as they cum inside me, washing the walls of my vagina and ass.

All night long they took turns in my pussy and in my once neglected ass. I never went back to Jeremy, but did send him a card thanking him for his fantasy and gave him my cousin's phone number.

Quickly I divorced Jeremy and married Jose. Miguel was with me at the civil ceremony in Flatbush, while Jose's name was on the marriage license.

I really wanted them both, but knew there would be a legal problem with two husbands.

Jose and Miguel sharing me? Not a problem. When Jose is fucking me Miguel gets to hold the Pedro Martinez card in its protective case. Then they switch.

I forgot my biology lesson and now have two sets of twins.

Life is grand.

The end

* * * * *

This was written as humorous fiction.