The Peeping Tom

Story Info
Peeping Tom gets caught and the surprise of his life.
1.7k words
4.22
27.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jassy spread her towel out on the chaise and sat down. She poured some oil on her legs and starting at her feet slowly spread it evenly up her legs till she got to her hips. She turned, putting her legs up on the chaise, slightly parted, and reclined the back of the chaise halfway.

Ahhhh, perfect she thought as she felt the sun warming her freshly shaved mound. Jassy has always enjoyed getting a full tan. She slowly rubbed her still oiled hand over her mound, spreading her legs even further to allow the sun to caress her hidden folds. She poured oil on her breasts and stomach and slowly rubbed her hands over her body, paying special attention to her nipples. Mmmm, she thought, the sun is perfect today. She slowly spread the oil over the rest of her body and arms, then wiped her hands on the towel. Grabbing her earbuds and putting them in her ears and turning on the music while reclining the chaise even further, she laid back to enjoy the sun's warmth beat down on her naked body.

Jassy had heard the neighbor behind them swimming in their pool, and wished again they had a one, but her parents objected.

Jassy thought back to the previous night and the fun she had flirting at the bar with Leon, the hot kisses they had snuck when his boss wasn't around. Rubbing her hand over her mound and sliding a finger between her lips, she thought, "Gawd he was so hot and she had wanted to enjoy more than kisses with him. Unfortunately, that couldn't happen and she had come home hot and horny.

Rubbing her finger over her clit in a circular motion, then slowly sliding the digit inside her, getting it wet and then rubbing her clit again. With her other hand she teased her nipple, pinching it and pulling on it. Jassy rubbed her clit faster and imagined it was Leon licking it and playing with her. Arching her mound into her fingers as she stroked faster. "Mmmmm, Yeeeesss" she moaned, then whimpered and gasped softly as she came from her stroking. She laid there for a minute enjoying the after tremors of her orgasm.

Jassy sat up and opened her eyes, and stared right into her neighbor's eyes over the top of the wall. "Hi there, did you enjoy the show?" she asked him.

"I ... uh ... sorry..." he stammered.

"Don't be sorry," Jassy said and smiled at him. "I need help putting oil on my back, would you mind?"

The guy looked toward Jassy's patio then back to her, "I ... uh ... sure ..." he answered as he pulled himself to the top of the wall.

Seeing that he was partially erect though his trunks, she introduced herself. "My name is Jassy, what's your name?"

"Allen," he replied as he jumped off the wall and approached her hesitantly, he had never seen a fully naked girl in the flesh before, other than the sex magazines he had hidden under his bed, much less touched one.

Jassy lowered the chaise till it was flat and gathered her waist length ponytail to expose her back. "Thanks for helping me with the oil Allen," as she handed him the bottle.

"My pleasure Jassy," Allen grinned. Jassy laid on her stomach and pulled her hair up over her head. Allen poured oil on Jassy's shoulders and spread it over her back, sliding his hands up, massaging the shoulders and neck.

"Mmmm, that feels wonderful," purred Jassy.

"Thanks," Allen answered as he moved his hands down a bit working the oil over Jassy's back and massaging it in. "Do you live here now?" he asked.

Jassy smiled, "My parents live here, and I am staying with them until I can get a place of my own." Allen continued to work his hands along Jassy's lower back. "Mmmm, you have magic hands Allen, but don't forget to oil the rest of me," Jassy said with a sly grin.

Allen poured more oil in his hands and rubbed them together, then placed them over Jassy's sexy bottom. He shifted positions a bit and ran his thumbs along the crease between Jassy's butt cheeks, then slowly along the top of her thighs. "Allen," Jassy asked, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable without those trunks on?"

"Well, I am sure I would be but what about your parents?" Allen asked.

"Oh, they aren't here, they left on a cruise yesterday." Jassy responded.

"I see, then I would definitely be more comfortable taking these off." Allen untied his trucks and pushed them down his legs revealing his semi hard cock.

Jassy leaned up on her elbows and smiled at Allen, "Pull up a chaise from the patio and join me," she said. Allen walked over and pulled one of the chaise loungers over close to Jassy. She stood up and tossed the towel she had been laying on to Allen. "Go ahead and use that to lay on, I will grab another and be right back," Jassy said as she walked toward the patio.

Jassy walked into the house and grabbed a towel and a condom from her bathroom, along with two bottles of water from the fridge and walked back outside. "I brought you some water. Wouldn't want you to get dehydrated in this sun," as she handed him a bottle. "And it is my turn to oil you in return," she offered.

Allen had spread the towel on the chaise and was laying semi reclined on it. Jassy grabbed the oil and stood next to his chaise. She poured oil in her hand and rubbed them together, rubbing her hands over the top of Allen's shoulders, working her way down each arm in turn. After pouring some oil on his chest and running her hands through it, she lightly ran her fingers over Allen's nipples. He groaned as his cock twitched and hardened when Jassy lightly pinched one, then the other nipple. He reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands and returned the favor, gently pulling on her nipples as she continued to spread oil over his chest and abdomen. "Mmmm pinch them harder," Jassy moaned.

Allen pinched them, pulled them. "Like this?"

"Oh yes ... just like that," Jassy said as she leaned in and ran her tongue up Allen's neck, then moved to kiss him. Allen returned her kiss eagerly, their tongues sparring and stroking each other's.

Jassy straddled Allen's legs just above his knees. As they continued to kiss Allen continued kneading, pinching and pulling on Jassy's breasts. She slid her hand down and circled Allen's cock with one hand while bracing herself against his chest with the other. Allen moaned as Jassy's well-oiled hand encircled and slowly stroked his now hard cock. She broke their kiss. "I want to feel you inside me!" she moaned. "Put this on and come fill me with your cock." Jassy smiled as she handed Allen the condom.

Allen smiled back and said, "Your wish is my command," as he ripped open the package.

Jassy stood and watched as Allen rolled the condom on. "I want you to take me from behind." Taking his hand she pulled him to follow her to the patio. Jassy bent over the table and spread her legs, rubbing her clit and sliding a finger inside of herself. Allen stepped up behind her and rubbed the head of his cock over her clit and mound then slowly slid it inside her. "Oh Yes! That's what I need. Fill me with your cock." Jassy moaned.

Allen slid the length of his cock inside of her and slowly slid it back out, then pumped the head in and out a few times. "Gawd your pussy is hot baby, I'm going to fuck you hard and fast Jassy," Allen firmly told her.

"Yes, please ..." was all Jassy got out before Allen slammed his cock's full length into her and backed almost all the way out.

"Do you like it hard Jassy?" Allen asked.

"Yes ... more, please, more," Jassy moaned as she started rubbing her clit faster.

Allen grabbed her hips and filled her pussy again and again. Jassy met each of his thrusts with one of her own. Allen's balls slapped against her hand and clit as he fucked her hard and deep. He felt Jassy's muscles beginning to contract as she started to cum, as she cried out with the first wave of her orgasm. Allen felt his own orgasm start, groaning as he felt Jassy's muscles contracting and milking his cock, as he buried it one last time deep inside of her as he came hard and long for the first time with a woman.

Allen rubbed his hand over Jassy's back as he withdrew from her and asked if she was ok. Still leaning on the table, she turned her looking at him and smiled. "I'm great, just need a moment to make sure my legs will hold me," she said. Allen removed the cum filled condom and Jassy pointed out a trash can he could throw it in.

Jassy stood up and stepped over to where Allen was and reached up to put an arm around his neck and kissed him. "I hope that we can repeat that sometime," she said.

"Well that might be arranged," Allen answered, grinning at the thought.

"Good, is now to soon?" Jassy asked as she knelt in front of him and took his cock into her mouth.

"I ... uhm ... well ... I'm not ..." Allen stammered as Jassy slowly sucked his cock and then ran her tongue up his shaft.

"Mmm, I can taste your cum," Jassy told him, "I want to taste more of it."

Allen lifted his hands to Jassy's shoulders and told her, "Taste all you want." Jassy ran her tongue around the head of his cock a couple of times, flicking the tip of her tongue against the underside of the crown. Sliding it into her mouth fully, curling her tongue around his half hard cock, feeling him slowly harden, she continued to lick and suck him. As he hardened she would slide him out of her mouth to just the crown remaining, she would then swallow him fully. Every time she swallowed his full length, he could feel her throat tighten around the head as she moaned. He loved the vibrations on the crown of his cock as she moaned, and grabbed her shoulders pulling her toward him. As he looked down and saw himself buried in her mouth he told her, "I guess now is a good time!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....