The Peepshow

Story Info
ProDomme takes 22y.o. boys virginity in public play scene.
3.3k words
2.25
8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chesters Adult Movie Theater & Play Rooms Presents: Mistress Eve For ONE Night Only!!

May 6th. 7-11pm Play Room 1. RSVP online!

Standing on the sidewalk seeing my name in the glittering lights of the adult movie theater, brings a slight tingle to my chest. Hearing the click of my heels echo behind me, I open the golden handled door and enter the lobby of Chesters.

Seeing the owner working the counter like always, I get a hug and kiss on the cheek from Chester himself. Chester, having known me since I was a bartender in the quarter, treats me like family and welcomed me with open arms when I showed interest in the kink community all those years ago. Now, when I am back in town, I thank him by working a play room at the theater; which makes him a week's worth of income in one night. Plus, I enjoy the droves of foot fetish boys lining up, then dispersing to appear nonchalant around the theater, waiting to see me.

Tonight's RSVP list is full, so I look over the list of names of who will be coming to my playroom door tonight. Most of them are user names, some simply wrote "anonymous".

The playrooms at Chesters leave much to be desired, which is why I choose the one room set up like a peep show/glory hole room. It is slightly better than the rest, as it has fun features I like to humiliate my clientele with. The glass door that is covered by a length of blinds is how my clients enter, to be greeted by an empty chair and a table with toys and lubes all facing a 3/4 glass wall with a section that can open near the middle.

Deciding to make an entrance, I kiss Chester on the cheek and tell him to have someone bring my bags to my dressing room as I drop my coat to the floor exposing my corseted bodice followed by a latex black pencil skirt, ending in sharp pointed red bottom heels.

A slow silence floats over the rooms and I slowly, sensually swing my hips back and forth to my dressing room, seeing a tenseness grab the pants of every pathetic little male I pass on the way.

Inputting my pin into my dressing room door, it beeps and unlocks, exposing the private space I use to ready myself for a night's work. I came ready to work tonight, so there is little to do besides lotioning my feet and making sure my play room is ready. Prestaged on the client's side, I make sure my side has lotions and lubes as well, along with socks and anklets as some of my favorites like to undress my feet before we play.

A light knock sounds at my door, followed by a loud, "Evie, doll, can I come in?" from Chester.

"How many times do I have to tell ya Chester, just knock and come in. I know it's you" Smirking to myself as Chester grumbles and lets himself in.

"We've got a full house tonight Evie, Do you think you could go on early? I don't want to disappoint any of your boys, but we are all out of spots for the night."

Rimming my eyes with a fresh pass of eyeliner, I sigh and roll my eyes at the thought of the room full of foot hungry boys.

"Let's add some spots to the beginning of the night. Make them Early Access VIP tickets. Oh and make sure my refreshment fridge is stocked in my playroom, it's going to be a long night boss man."

Laughing Chester leaves my room and I meditate on the work ahead of me before standing and making my way to my playroom.

-----------------

Sitting on my side of the play screen, I hear the blinds slap against the glass door as it opens a bit too quickly. The play screen set to "one way" making it to where I can see the thin young boy, but he cant see me.

He is wearing a blue zip up jacket, and he fiddles with the edges anxiously as he waits for me.

Clearing my throat, I turn on the mic and change the play screen to "two way". One heeled foot on the glass pushing me back in my chair and I suck on a blow pop.

"Hello there.." I purr out between sucks on my blow pop.

I see his attention stuck to me in a way I don't think I have ever seen. Like a literal deer in headlights, unmoving, unblinking. Sweat beading on his brow.

"Is it your first time at Chester's?" I stare quizzically, wondering if he is going to overcome his current state and reply.

"Hello, Mistress.. Uh... I apologize, Mistress. It is my first time at Chester's, yes. But.. uhh.. Also my first time with a Mistress, ma'am"

Intrigued, I rock myself back and forth causing my heel to audibly tap tap tap on the glass.

"Is that so? How flattering. I am happy you chose to serve me before any others."

"Uhmm.. Yes. I..uh..am a subscriber to your website and I am a member of all your fan clubs. You are the most beautiful Mistress to ever grace this earth. Thank you for seeing me tonight Mistress."

How could I make this a night this little worm of a boy will never forget? Should I spoil him?

"How fun to finally meet such a dedicated foot slave. Tell me pettt, what is your favorite thing about my feet?"

Going from a fidgeting mess to as red as a rose, in an instant, I see my new favorite foot boy press the palm of his hand into his lap, attempting to conceal his rising member.

"Uh..UH..uh.. Don't hide from me pet. Unbutton your pants and show me what you brought me" I say as I adjust my chair to stationary and slip my heel from my perfectly glistening feet, while a drunk, cock driven glaze overcomes his face, putting me in the driver seat.

Opening the glass window with the button to my left, I playfully rest one of my heels on the sill as I clasp a gold anklet onto my ankle to compliment the black polish on my toes.

"You know, I was thinking when I first saw you, that it has been oh so long since i've given a world class foot job to a good little slave cock."

Grazing my hand up my leg, as I lean back from attaching the anklet, I stick my foot through the opening fully playing with the edge of his jeans, "And from the looks of it, the present you brought me wants to play.." Half way up his thigh he flinches heavily, standing slightly from his seat and grasping his cock tightly.

"No, I just want to watch you.. And your feet.. Your goddess made, perfect feet, while I.. I.. uh.." Stroking himself firmly yet slowly a single time to make his meaning known without words. Spreading his legs open with one foot on each thigh.. "Why so shy? You know many stupid fucking subs would kill to feel my foot on the cock they wish I owned?..." I seductively trail my toes closer to his raging.. hard.. member.

"No.. No.. I am sorry, Mistress. It's not. Uhm.. that I don't want you to, I just have mm.. I've never had anyone..".

I stop sharply and dig my toenails into his thigh. "Spit it out, slave."

"Ma'am.." He starts to articulate as I feel wetness dripping down my foot as pre cum makes its way from his shaft to the hilt of my pressing foot. Staring in disbelief, he is breathing heavily, causing the small connected rooms to feel dense with heat.

"Do you mean you've never had a foot job my shy boy?... Or touched a woman's feet... or... touched a woman?.." Stiffening at the last statement, I know I've struck gold.

Laughing irately, my toes peel away from his creased, pre cum drenched, open pants. Wiping a happy tear from my eye I ask, "Are you a virgin, my subby foot bitch?" I say deviously, as I draw circles with my toes on his exposed leg, while simultaneously unbuttoning the sheer top tucked into my corseted waist revealing my bustingly full breasts.

"Ma'am, I.. am your most loyal slave.. I.. I've saved myself for you. This is the longest duration I've been without being caged, since finding you online 4 years ago. I am faithful to my goddess. Only she can know how I am meant to be used."

Shocked into utter silence, I contemplate how aroused I feel. The pulsing coming from my latex covered pussy. How my mind reels with ways to ruin him.

"Let me see my most faithful slave fully. Stand for me. Drop your pants." Staring at his huge cock, I realize he is truly devoted, not like the normal, shrimp dicked men. Any girl would fuck this slim boy. Realizing, my first judgment was slightly off, he is rather fit but on the taller side making him appear slim.

Allowing my pussy to run the show for a minute, I grab lube and push my feet through the opening one at a time and wrap them playfully around his thick shaft, only grazing his tip.

A loud breathy uhhuh slips through his parted lips as I stroke and twist my feet, his hands pressing against the glass of the partition causing a slight trust and pull motion to inspire me even more. Coaxing him with a faint "Yessss pett... Gooood petttttt.." and he starts to thrust into my feet and slightly into the window opening itself.

Moaning myself, I feel myself bobbing my feet with his rhythm until he cums all over my legs in a husky, brutal way. The amount of cum covering my legs is astonishing and he thrusts a few more small times. Catching my breath as he catches his, it seems he recalls his place and is mortified beyond belief pulling away from the window.

"Mistress, I am so sorry. Oh God. What have I done? Mistress, please forgive me.." Falling to his knees I hear a cry break his tone.

"I should not have disrespected your body, Mistress. You are a Goddess. You are divine. You are everything.." In love with his endless devotion, I pull my feet in and bend down to slip my hand down and onto his chin.

"Oh. My boy. My pathetic little pet.. You were perfect. You have made your Mistress so proud.. And.." folding my skirt up with one hand and lifting my dripping pussy to the window," you are going to make me proud again. You remember all those videos of bulls giving me head, pet? Nod if you understand.. " He nods repeatedly, lazily in my grasp, "Come pleasure your Mistress. Come put your slave boy mouth to use."

He comes to me slowly, but dives in once he sees the sweet nectar pouring from inside of my swollen pussy. Lapping up all the glistening wetness, I guide his head and slowly mummer instructions to my little virgin bitch. Fresh and untrained.

"That's it.. Slow now.. Faster.. Stick your tongue inside of me.. Suck on my clit, pet.. Yes it's right there.. You're doing so good my pathetic foot boy..."

Almost climaxing, I pull him away to see his raging erection below me on the other side of the partition.

"Tell me, my bitch, are you enjoying yourself? Are your balls swollen and blue for me? Am I spoiling you too much..?.. I think I am. Give me your cock, now."

Startled by all the questions and commands, he stands and pushes his cock forward to meet my hand at the window. I pull him roughly by his cock face first into the glass and I lick my hand before slapping his cock repeatedly.

Letting him go swiftly he stumbles back into his chair, breathless, before regaining himself and falling to his knees for me.

"Thank you, Mistress. I deserve your wrath. I am a dumb, cock driven boy, not worthy of your presence let alone your taste. Punish me. I am yours to control, Mistress."

A euphoric sensation comes over my body as I realize what must be done, I must take this boy's virginity and own him properly.

"You would do...anything..for me?" Pours out of my mouth like thick honey ready for eating.

Back straight, eyes down he states firmly, "Yes, Mistress. Anything at all, Mistress. All you need to do is say what you want and I will obey."

Feeling a deep humm from my chest, I press the call button on the wall, signaling Chester that I need him.

Busting in the door and startling my new pet, Chester comes into the room ready to fight, as I normally use the button to indicate a troubled client.

"Relax, Chester. Everything is fine. I need you to listen because I am ready to do this now. Go tell all the waiting clients that their appointments are canceled and instead they will be offered a rare, never before seen peep show. If they want a refund give them one, but I am about to fuck this virigin boy and let everyone watch through the open blinds. Anyone who tributes me may get a turn using my new toy's mouth when I am done."

Thinking over the idea, Chester seemed to go back and forth before nodding and exiting to spread the word.

Turning to my foot boy, I ask, "Now, you understand what I just told Chester? You will be losing your virginity to Me tonight, in front of an audience.. While I degrade you.. Then you're going to clean up and blow any man who came here to play with me tonight. After I take your virginity, you will officially be mine. I will own you. Tell me, what is your name?"

"My name is Alexander, Mistress, but I do not expect you to call me by that; You can call me anything you want, Ma'am" And for the first time tonight he peers up from below me to meet my eyes and they are full of tears. "Thank you, Mistress. I never thought this would happen. All my friends think I am crazy to save myself for you, but I knew one day you would find a use for me.. But.. I.. never imagined this.. I had accepted the thought of being a caged virgin forever for you."

"Well, my new toy.. Do you accept your new fate? To be my bitch boy? To be humiliated then used as a pass around for my pleasure and the pleasure of my clients?"

Nodding his head repeatedly he quickly replies, "Yes, Mistress. You are everything to me. I will do as you wish and more. Whatever you say. I am a pathetic slave only made useful by the hands of a Goddess like yourself". Bending down he puts his forehead to the pavement showing his devotion to me.

And for the second time today I am so fucking horny for this little virgin worm that knows his place.

A slight knock followed by Chester whispering, "Everyone is excited and ready for the show Evie. Every client has chosen to tribute you to use your new property when the show is over."

"Alexxxxxander... I am going to take your virginity and I am going to cum while I do it. I want to know one thing: do you love my feet as much as you love my pussy?"

"Mistress, nothing can ever compare to your divine womanhood, but.. I have cum to the sight of your feet for years..."

"Then my foot boy, As a gift for losing your precious little boy flower to me, I will place myself in a way so that you can see and touch my feet. Stay on your knees while I prepare. When I am in position I want you to open the blinds on the door behind you. You will strip down facing the door, then turn around and get on your knees for me. You will eat and prime my pussy to take your cock. Then you will stand up and place yourself at my opening using my feet to guide your cock in. Do you understand?"

Nodding, he waits on his knees as I reposition. Only having a chair to work with, I place the seat of the chair against the wall below the window opening, I pull my skirt even higher and I mount the chair backwards, knees on the seat breasts dangling over the backrest. Propping my feet on the window I push my pussy back to fall perfectly between the soles of my feet.

"I'm ready, pet," is all I can say as I am dripping with desire for this young slave. I hear the blinds ascend as his clothing is tossed to the side. Watching him undress, I see my other clients through the door hard and ready to see the show.

Feeling a soft wet tongue enter me, I moan loud so that everyone can hear.

"Yes, that's it, virgin boy, stick your tongue inside of me. Harder. Don't be shy and pathetic.. Yes.. That's it."

I was primed before he even started, but I want my clients to get the full experience. I start bobbing back and forth riding his tongue causing him to slip out of me and lick my feet instead.

"That's a stupid bitch slave. Lick my feet. Suck on my toes like you're going to suck on their cocks."

He starts feverishly sucking on my toes, imitating sucking the dicks of all my clients so well.

Softly I whisper, "Get up here and fuck me already."

Rising from his knees I feel his huge cock enter me, filling me completely.

"Stay still. I will show you how to fuck me."

Sliding back and forth over the entire length of his cock, I slam into him when I reach the end of his shaft over and over again. Moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck yes. I own you. Your cock is mine now. I will keep you caged for the rest of your life. This will be the only time you ever fuck a woman."

As I degrade him I feel him somehow become even harder as he starts to thrust into me.

"Show me what you have learned and tell everyone how thankful you are to be mine now.'"

Letting him take over he grasps my feet and pushes them further together so that he can feel them as he fucks me faster and faster.

"I am a stupid slave boy, only made worthy.. Uh... Fuck... Uh by the goddess' hand.. I am thankful...-"

He moans a guttural sound and he cums, causing me to cum at the same time.

"YOUR VIRGIN COCK IS MAKING ME CUM. OH FUCK," I scream as I orgasm.

Exhausted, but dedicated to making a good peep show for everyone, I gain my composure and tell my new bitch, "Quickly- on your knees now- eat your cum. Clean your mess." He falls on weak legs to his knees where he starts eating his cum from inside of me.

"That's enough. THAT'S ENOUGH," I bark as I feel his excitement grow again. Pulling my skirt down and sitting to watch his next act, I command him to open the door and let the 6 or so men into the room.

"You better give them the best blow jobs of their life."

Swarming the poor- recently deflowered boy- some men cum on him while others shove their cocks at him. I watch as he rubs and sucks his way through the men for my enjoyment, becoming my new favorite pet.