All Comments on 'The Pelvic Exam Pt. 02'

by Wonderer67

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

That was one of the more detailed descriptions of a prostate orgasm I've read. Is it based on experience?

Wonderer67Wonderer67over 1 year agoAuthor

It was based on several experiences having intense prostate orgasms. The story is pure fiction, altho I've had pelvic floor therapy as a male, it's all been totally above board!

twister947twister947over 1 year ago

Well written and hit all the buttons. I can't wait for the third appointment next week

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so perfect!

This was a lovable way in pegging and a prostate orgasm, you even dropped the "good boy" and a feeling of after care!

Also, nice gas-lighting!

Looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, another fantastic story of how a woman humiliates and degrades a submissive male. I thought he was married? Wonder what his wife does with his little cock? I wonder if she is behind this 'pelvic exam'. Wow, pegging him on the second exam? What a turn on for Marika. Hope she videotaped it this time too. So many options to explore here. Will his wife also start pegging him? Will they make him wear a special cockcage? What more humiliation will he have to endure. More please. Another easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let me get this straight, he can't say "come" or "jerk-off" but "shit, "ass" and "butt fuck" are all ok?

Hearing about how exciting it is when the doctor says "AI-LAN" has gotten long in the tooth.

Taking his panties off "over the stirrups?"

Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it but if he can't say cum he can't curse. A woman like this holds standards. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG!! Never read anything more sexier, kinkier and humiliating... This is one of my own fantasies I want it happens with me... Tbh I cum thrice and would really love to read the third part.. scenes like salesgirl telling him "you'll look nice on them" was so kinky- I came at that moment first, then Maria removing his panty and calling his dick "small" made me cum again followed by cumming at the end.. I would really look forward if their is more content of Small Penis Humiliation in the third part... Eagerly waiting for third part..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous